Unexpected Results

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandT
SandT
20 Followers

One day Brianne came home from work, put her purse down and said "next Saturday John and I are meeting up. If you are still ok with it."

"Of course I am. As long as you continue to be honest with me I am fine with it."

"Good. Because we already booked it! Now, lets find something slutty for me to wear!"

For the next week we went shopping a lot. I found this experience extremely arousing thinking that I was picking out clothes for someone else to remove. I wanted my wife to look good and feel good for her night. We settled on a short black skirt, thigh high stockings, tall heels, a blue top and a pleather black coat. We bought several new panties and in the end went with a crotchless black thong with red trim. She looked like a biker whore. She again got her hands and nails done and on Friday night when she tried on the outfit with her new look she looked amazing.

As she packed her bag up Saturday morning she seemed nervous. I asked her if she still wanted to go through with this.

"I do. I really do. I just feel guilty about you being stuck here while we are out having fun."

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Just do me a favor and have John send me some texts and pictures. I want to see what you two are up to."

"No problem. Can you do me a favor? Don't jerk off while I am gone. I want to know you are here waiting for me while I am getting fucked. When I get home I will tell you every detail while you fuck me. I want to know that you are here sitting on your hands waiting to fuck me"

"Deal."

John had booked a room at a hotel we met last time and they had planned to hook there at 4:00. Brianne wanted to get there first and get a drink alone in the hotel bar to calm her nerves. I had written a little note and tucked it in her suitcase before she left. I text her around the time she was due to arrive and told her to check the front pocket of her suitcase and if she needed me to call, otherwise I would talk to her tomorrow.

The note said "Brianne, I am so lucky to have you in my life. The thought of you getting attention form another person is a huge turn on for me and I would never allow something like this to happen unless I trusted you completely. And I do. So please have fun, let yourself go and I will see you tomorrow."

Brianne text me a few minutes later saying she read my note and she loved me too and she would never violate that trust.

All day long I tried to busy myself the best I could. I cleaned the garage, mowed the lawn, and went to the store and the gym. Every once in awhile my mind would drift back to the two of them without me and I had to resist the urge to call or to jerk off. At about 8:00 I got a picture text from John with the caption "We're having a great time!" It was a picture of Brianne on her knees with John's big dick in her mouth. She was looking right up at the camera and was wearing just her stockings and heels. It took me a minute to notice that her hands were bound behind her back in a pair of frilly handcuffs. I guess John brought along some toys to play with.

I decided not to respond because I did not want to be a third wheel there texting them all night, even though I wanted to. I decided to go to my mancave and get drunk to try to keep from thinking about them. My plan was going good until about 10:00 when I got another picture text. It looked like it was taken in a public bathroom stall. It was Brianne bent over with her skirt flipped up and her panties pulled down over her ass. John had his cock in her pussy and a thumb in her ass hole. The caption read "In the bathroom at the hotel bar!" I guess they decided to come down for a nightcap. Again I decided not to respond but had to step up my drinking so I would not jerk off.

I fell asleep on my couch in the basement. When I woke up the next morning I had a terrible hangover. It took me a minute to remember why I was there and to locate my phone. I had two new pictures waiting for me. The first was of Brianne on top of John with his dick buried in her pussy. The second was of her lying on the bed with cum going up her tits to her face. She was smiling and cupping her tits. She looked amazing.

I got up, made some coffee and took a shower. While I was getting dressed Brianne called me.

"Hi honey. How are you?" She innocently asked.

"I'm good. Little hungover but overall good. Did you have fun?"

"I'm sore. I got worried when you did not respond to any of John's pictures. I am heading home now. Are you sure you are ok? You're not mad at me?"

"No baby. I am extremely horny, but not mad."

"Good. I'm so relieved to hear that. I'll be home in half an hour. Go light some candles and start a hot bath. I need you to rub me down in the tub and give me a full body massage after I am cleaned. If you do a good job I will tell you about my night." With that she hung up.

I quickly got to work getting the house prepared for her with candles and lotion. When she arrived she dropped her bag at the front door, gave me a kiss and headed to the tub. I quickly followed and gazed at her appearance. Despite bringing comfortable clothes to change in to she had on the slutty outfit she wore out. Now it looked a little disheveled.

I helped get her out of her dirty clothes and helped her into the tub and bathed her. She did not offer any details about her trip and we talked about my night and the house. After her bath I took her to our room and laid her on a soft blanket and gave her a nice sensual massage for almost an hour. While I massaged her I noticed how red and raw her knees where and that she had little bruises on her ass and legs. Her pussy also looked red and puffy.

After I was done she rolled on her back and said "please lick my pussy. I'm so sore and I need your tongue. Lick me all over. John fucked me so hard. He played with my ass too. Tongue my ass too please."

I happily went to work on her sensitive areas while she pulled her knees up to her chest and closed her eyes. It was only after I pleased her to orgasm that she opened up about her trip. We were lying next to each other after she came and she began rubbing my dick through my pants.

"That was some of the best sex I've had. John turns me into a little freak when we are together. I love you and the sex we have but John just has a way of making me do anything he wants and it turns me on so much. Maybe it's because we are married and John and I are just having sex but when I am with him I just turn into his puppet."

"I guess I can understand that. What did you guys do? Can you tell me about it?"

"Of course. No secrets right?"

Brianne then told me about her night while we laid in bed and stroked each other. She said John brought some toys and used them all throughout the night on her. She was handcuffed and made to blow him, she was bent over with her ass in the air while he filled her with a butt plug, she had nipple clamps put on her and she was smacked with a riding crop on her ass. She was not a fan of the nipple clamps but she said the rest was great. John even had her "clean" the butt plug after he fucked her with it. She was getting wet just telling me about her night.

She said during the time together he came in her mouth and on her tits and face. She told me he used her all night and had her do things while they were out together too. He had her go to the bathroom at the bar, take her panties off and stick them in her pussy. She had to keep them there until they went back to the room. She had fingers and toys in her ass, her wet panties in her pussy and mouth and his cock in her mouth whenever it was not in her pussy. She said the orgasms she had with him were so strong it left her weak. She said the biggest one she had was when he fucked her while she had a toy in her ass. She said she never felt so full.

When she finished telling me all the details she laid back quietly on the bed. The last thing he did before she left was have her blow him to orgasm without using her hands. When he came he held her head tight on his dick and had her swallow it all. When she finished talking she laid quietly while I teased her sore box.

"So how did you two leave it? Is this something you are going to do again?"

"That depends."

"On?"

"You of course. I would never agree to see him again without discussing it with you. We both agreed that we would like to get together again but only if we had your approval."

That made me feel at least like I was involved in this process. I was so turned on by her retelling of the night that I was ready to send her back out right then. I decided that I needed some attention though. I crawled up on her and slowly inserted my dick in her. She moaned and gritted her teeth but allowed me to fuck her and cum deep inside her. After I finished she asked if I could give her some time to take a nap.

When she woke up she came and sat with me on the couch and told me she loved me so much. She laid her head on my shoulder and watched some TV. Eventually she started rubbing my leg.

"So, which picture was your favorite?" she asked.

"I think the first one, when you were blowing him while your hands were bound. You looked so good. Which was your favorite?"

"The one right after he came on me. I felt so dirty posing for you with another mans load all over me."

We started fooling around and she went down on me until I was ready to go again. We had been together for years and I can't remember the last time we had sex twice in the same afternoon.

We continued having fun, wild sex for a few weeks after her trip but then settled back in our old routine. When we did fuck she was much more vocal and had really increased the amount of dirty talk. She would say things like "does it turn you on knowing your little slut wife swallowed someone else's cum?" She liked to describe things they did and turn it into contest of manliness saying things like "you don't fuck me nearly as hard as John does," or "don't touch my ass, that's John's to play with."

The two of them continued texting each other and as their relationship grew John became more dominating and demeaning in his messages. Although she didn't say it, I know she liked that. She enjoyed being talked to with authority. She liked being "forced" to do things for him. John liked sending her things to do and for her to send pictures proving she obeyed. One time he told her to get on her knees and blow me as soon as I got home from work. He wanted her to get me to cum on her tits and send him a picture of them after I finished. I was happy to help her complete her task. He also started telling her how to trim her pussy and what kind of panties to wear on a particular day. Always accompanied by a photo.

After a few months she told me that John wanted to see her again the next weekend. And so became our new routine. Brianne would every 2 or 3 months go and fuck John and I would sit at home and try not to jerk off as pictures of my wife in a myriad of compromising positions were sent to me. They would fuck. John would do whatever he wanted to her. I would wait at home and go crazy with emotions. Brianne would come home and I would pamper her for a day or so and then we'd go back to normal a few days later.

John had my wife as his part time slut. He would use her from check in to check out and send her home to me sore and tired. After their fourth night away he fucked her ass and soon after that it became "his" ass. Brianne told me that he was the only one allowed to fuck her there because I got to have the rest of her anytime I wanted and she wanted him to have exclusive rights to part of her. I was only permitted to tongue her ass hole when she requested it.

On their most recent trip I received a text from John asking me if I was home, which I was. A minute later my iPad FaceTime app went off with an incoming call from John. When I answered it I was connected to Brianne sitting in a chair in their hotel room. She said John and her wanted to see how I was making out and let me see the two of them before I went to sleep. I couldn't see John because he was holding the iPad filming her while she told me about dinner and the bar they went to. Brianne was wearing a cute sleeveless red shirt that showed her tits off. It took me a few minutes to realize that she was not wearing the bra she had worn when she left.

After a few minutes of small talk John panned down to reveal that Brianne was not wearing anything but her shirt. John propped the iPad up and while we were talking a naked John came into view and walked behind Brianne. He reached down and pulled her tits out and started playing with her nipples. I stopped talking so I could take in the show. Brianne closed her eyes while John mauled her tits and then started fingering her pussy. It was only then I realized Brianne had not moved her arms the whole time we had been talking. They has been folded behind her and I began to think John had tied them that way. I wish I was tech savvy enough figure a way to record what I was watching. Watching her get used like this was incredibly hot. John would finger her pussy then have her lick his wet fingers clean while twisting her helpless nipples.

John came around to her side and put his cock up to her mouth. With her arms still pinned behind her he pumped in and out of her mouth while I breathlessly watched my iPad. He picked his balls up to her mouth and presented them for her to lick. She took each in her mouth and gave them a proper tongue bath. He even pushed her head down deep enough for her to tongue his taint area. When he was satisfied he put his whole long cock back in her mouth.

"Well, I'm going to take her to the bed and fuck her now. Maybe her pussy, maybe her ass or maybe both. Enjoy the rest if your night" John said as he reached out and turned off his iPad. My last image was my beautiful wife moaning and slobbering all over his cock while her arms were bound behind her. I kept staring at the iPad hoping they'd come back but knowing that was all I'd get to see. I didn't know whose idea it was for the video chat but so glad I got to be involved.

For people not into this kind of relationship it's hard to believe this but I was ok with all of this. Because of the relationship Brianne and I had I knew that if I told her I wanted her to stop that she would. It really was a perfect situation for the three of us. I have always known John to be the selfish and dominating type while Brianne was the type to submit to the right person. She also was more dominating in our relationship. Brianne could go from being his personal slut for a night and by the time she came home be comfortable demanding me to lick her ass or suck her toes all night. Which I always happily did. I also loved the buildup and the crazy emotions I went through when she was going to see him.

A few days after her last trip to see John she told me that he approached her with a new adventure. John was playing host to two guys he went to high school with. He wanted her to come to his place for not a night but for the weekend. He wanted her to be the entertainment for the three of them.

She said she didn't tell me about it at first because she was not even sure she wanted to do it or could handle it. The more she thought about it though the more she said the idea turned her on. She confessed to daytime fantasies of getting fucked by guys she didn't even know because John wanted her to.

After much deliberating of my own I have decided that I will let her go. I'm going to come up with some stipulations and I think I want some of it recorded for me. For now I'm meeting Brianne for dinner to tell her that she has my blessing to go and be their fuck toy for a weekend. I hope she knows what she's getting herself into...

SandT
SandT
20 Followers
12