All Comments on 'Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 07'

by bad_girl69

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another great chapter

I really like this series and can't wait until the next chapter!

I have only one suggestion (as it is a huge personal pet peeve of mine): till is a cash drawer; until is the word you should be using. It is unfortunately becoming a very common error and drives me nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HURRY!

Hurry please and write another chapter soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! :) There were parts that I was just laughing cause I had the image running in my head on parts of the scene. This chapter was very enjoyable and I hope you post it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I can wait that long for the next one!

nonnienonnieover 13 years ago

Just found your story and I am really enjoying it and am looking forward to how these two start to warm up to each other.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Beware Wolf Sluts

Things are about to change for the wolf pack, and all it takes is one little human female. You have created a wonderful heroin who will take on any wolf slut! And Cullen just better watch himself because once Angel gets healthy his temper will be pushed like never before.Really you are writing a really great story, with a wonderful cast of characters that I have enjoyed since chapter one. I await the next chapter.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
I love it!

I can't wait for me! SOOOOO HURY HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!!

I was laughing my ass of when the 2 'wolf boys' came to Angel's house and Owen and Isabel, is another story. I could not stop laughing with the Kung Fu and Jackie Chan moves. LOVED IT! hahahaha

I also loved how angel is showing those bitches who is boss and will be boss. KICK SOME ASS! hahaha maybe angel should kick some bimbo's ass? That should show them!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Is she twelve?

She's acting like a whiny baby. I can understand she's upset about being forced into this life. I can understand her lack of trust in him and her discomfort with their customs and lifestyle. However, lashing out in such a juvenile way is just annoying. With every chapter I like her less. I feel like I'm watching some preteen drama not reading a story about adults. I wish she would grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really liking this!

Pleasantly surprised by this - don't normally like stories like these, but this one is GOOD! Please post more soon!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I'm enjoying the story alot. I love the end when Gavin is keeping score...can't wait to see who wins. Cullen seems to be a bit behind. I hate to say it but Angel may need him to be a bit more Alpha with her...not in bossing her around and making decisions for her b/c obviously that isn't helping but he may have to become a little more sure of how to romance her and get her to open up to him. Why is she constantly saying she doesn't trust him? I'm not sure what he has done to earn that. She is the one that kept something major from him. She is clearly terrified of opening her life to him or anyone but her sister. She first said it was to protect him but now she acts like she doesn't like him when she had seemed to and he has done alot to try to be good to her. Yes, her life got thrown upside down but I'd like to see her treat him with a tiny bit of respect. I know she won't be subservient and that is good but I'd think she could avoid outright yelling at him in front of the pack. I was surprised that he didn't scent anything on the letter to tip him off who sent it or from where it came. Looking forward to more. Looking forward to more about Isobel and Owen....has anyone thought that Isobel could be in danger since she's her identical twin?

Tam14611Tam14611over 13 years ago
LMAO

I laughed out loud while reading this chapter. Angel is so funny, I like how she doesn't allow anyone to boss her around. If the pack thinks she is something wait until they meet her sister. Gavin is to funny.

jerin51jerin51about 13 years ago
Please, please make your main female character an adult!

I fully agree with the readers who critizise Angel, her behaviour is absolutely juvenile. We are readers of Literotica and not of some idiotic juvenile novella. While your main male character seems to be a bit better than in the beginning, Angel gets less sympathetic....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Isobel

She is HILARIOUS!! I laughed my head off when she said "I will go Jackie-Chan on you." HAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOL

The Bubble Space Invader!!!!! it made him sound like a little martian hahahahahahahahahahahaha Love this story!!!

sexycelestriansexycelestrianabout 12 years ago
Note pad score

Lol! Gavin pulled out a notepad and marked a score for Angel.

wordlover11wordlover11about 12 years ago

If you don't like the story don't read it. And this is her first story and I think she is doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Half liking it, half hating it

I'm addicted to werewolf stories which is why I've stuck out so long reading...this. But I can't go on. I'm sorry, this is going to sound harsh, but you really need to work on developing your characters. Sometimes I think they are completely bipolar and sometimes I wonder what kind of logic they follow. If Angel had wanted to protect her family, she would have broken up with Cullen right after getting the letter. By going out with him, she took the chance of one of her FAMILY members getting hurt, not Cullen. Someone wants Cullen to herself. She doesn't want to hurt him but she threatened to hurt Angel's FAMILY. I don't understand where Angel got the idea that the person was after Cullen. I don't know why Angel didn't just tell Cullen about the letter because he could have protected her family. Maybe the person's scent was on the letter and Cullen would have known who she was. Cullen, out of all the characters, seems to be the most well developed. The others' personalities are all over the place.

I also don't know why you're making Gavin out to be guilty when he did what was right. His first loyalty is to his Alpha. That's how a pack works.

You can do a better job with this story. You've proven that by consistently improving chapter by chapter. You should revise your story and find a good editor. I just can't read anymore. I will keep on checking back to see if there is a revised version.

Good luck,

twstdmind

reader018reader018about 12 years ago
so far...

Isobel and Gavin are my fav characters,this story is to damn funny!

Jack2303Jack2303about 12 years ago
Love the ending!

I love that she tells him to back off and that she tells the chicks to kick rocks even before she goes through the change. Gavin is right, she's spunky as hell, and I love it!!!!

reader018reader018almost 12 years ago
the score:

Angel-2 Cullen-0, he has a hard time learning not to push her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I love how far you have progressed as a writer. Your story is hot. Love the dynamics between characters :)

Off to read more of this great story... YAH :p

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Angel is so quick to call Cullen an asshole and to his face I might add. She is acting like a snippy bitch when Cullen has been nothing but nice to her. She is definitely being selfish if she thinks only her life has been disrupted.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
It is getting better

Still not sure on Cullen - he is too over the top still in my opinion

And Angel is acting like a 2yo having a tantrum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous