Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Out with it!" Clearly Cullen was losing his patience fast.

"I heard from the grape vine, that our lovely Angel and her sister made a little episode in the dining hall," answered Gavin quite calmly.

Cullen shot his head up to stare directly at Gavin. "Explain quickly now."

Gavin proceeded to explain the whole situation that occurred. He even mentioned how so many people were even offering all the steaks to Angel.

"I can just picture it now. It would have been hilarious to have seen it. We always miss the fun, wouldn't you think so Alpha?"

Cullen had no idea what to say right now. He can understand perfectly well how irritated Angel must be with Layla and her crew. Actually, Cullen was wondering when she would put them in their places once again. It would seem that the pregnancy was already playing with her hormones.

Cullen stood up and began to walk toward the door. He has to now go look for his steak-raging-mate.

"If you want some advice, perhaps bring her a food offering so that you come back in one piece," Gavin shouted out just as the door closed behind Cullen.

+++++++++++++++++

"I really made an ass out of myself, didn't I?" asked Angel softly as she looked up at Isobel.

"I wouldn't say ass. But in all fairness, she did deserve it. They all did. Besides, we all know now that your bound to your mood swings now," said Isobel with a smile on her face before continuing, "perhaps now, those dodo birds will stop acting like dumb bitches."

Angel closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath. She doesn't know how, but she knew that she had to control her emotions. She couldn't start going around snapping at members like a lunatic.

After a few moments Angel began to ask, "Have you at least found anything out concerning those incidents? I have not been able to come up with anything yet. I just keep hearing that laugh."

Isobel shook her head slowly. "The most likely suspects are still Layla and Edana. But I have no proof at all it was them. We can't start going around blaming people."

"I know. It's just that I need to know who is behind it. It's not only me at risk this time," said Angel softly while placing her hands over her still flat stomach.

Just then, Angel smelled something very delicious. Right before she asked, the door to the library opened a crack. She knew right away who it was. Angel knew right away that Cullen must have heard what happened.

"I think I will leave now so that you and your mate can be alone," whispered Isobel softly to Angel.

As Isobel walked out of the room, Cullen shut the door behind him.

"I feel like an idiot carrying this plate like this, but Gavin suggested bringing it just in case."

Angel shook her head. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone off like that. I just lost control there."

Cullen placed the plate on the table, as he gathered Angel in his arms. "It's ok love. The pack members understand. But you will have to try and control it. We can't have a loose canon on our hands."

Just as Angel was about to respond, her stomach growled loudly. She felt herself blushing like crazy as Cullen chuckled slightly.

"Eat love if you are that hungry," suggested Cullen.

"I just ate not even an hour ago Cullen. Plus, not to mention I had 2 full steaks and only finished half of the third one. If I keep going at this rate, I will be the size of a blimp!"

This time Cullen did laugh. "You are pregnant Angel. Not only that, you are a were that is pregnant. You will be eating more."

Angel grumbled to herself as she allowed Cullen to lead her to the chair in front of the table.

"Mmmm...Veal." Angel felt her mouth watering so fast. She didn't wait any longer and just dug right in.

Cullen let Angel eat, but now he couldn't help but smile lovingly at Angel.

"What are you smiling at?" asked Angel. "Do I have something on my face?"

Cullen shook his head. "No sweetie. I didn't realize how happy it makes me feel to be providing food to my pregnant mate."

"Well get used to it buddy. You will be providing me food for the next 9-months"

Cullen smiled even more as he shook his head, "Only 6-months sweetie".

"What? How can you just serve me for 6 out of the 9 months! You are suppose to be supportive you ass."

Laughing Cullen said, "I think you misunderstood me. You won't be pregnant for 9 months. A were's pregnancy lasts for only 6-months."

"No! So that means I will get fatter much faster then I normally would have?!"

"Not fatter Angel—just a bit more plump." Cullen had to duck right away to avoid the fist that would have connected right with his nose. "Careful Angel," warned Cullen.

Angel sat down frowning, refusing to eat the rest of her meal at this moment.

Cullen squatted before Angel, moving the plate closer to her. "While you finish eating, why don't you tell me when did Owen and Isobel finally stop yelling at one another to have enough time to bed each other?"

++++++++++++++++++++++

Isobel quickly ran up the stairs with Owen in tow. As they entered her room, Owen quickly locked the door as he stepped closer to Isobel.

"I always did want to try this lunch activity," said Owen softly, while his hand lingered on her breast, his fingers slowly trailing over her skin. Owen leaned in and kissed her until her face was hot, and her lips felt swollen. She reacted to his hungry mouth, to the silky demand of his tongue, and the raw need in his touch purely on instinct.

Isobel's heart was beating fast, and other parts of her body were throbbing in time. Her hands rested on his shoulders, and when Owen moved to kiss her throat, her head dropped back to allow him...anything.

Owen very gently back Isobel onto the bed. With a groan that snapped his muscles taut, she pulled his belt free and dropped it to the floor. He broke their kiss only long enough to curl his mouth into a sinuous, sensual snarl that made her instincts ache.

The remainder of their clothes came off in a tangle of arms and legs that left them both panting, but when Owen took her nipple into his mouth and sucked, she realized she had gone beyond the point of returning. He was going to take her, and she wouldn't dream of stopping him. She wanted more of him, all of him. Her heart would be forever bound to his and Isobel couldn't have been happier to come to that recognition.

Owen spread his tongue over her nipple, a slow, languid caress that made her spread her legs wider before she could stop them. Before Isobel knew it, she felt Owen's skilled lips and tongue moving down her body inch by inch. Without realizing it, she all the sudden felt his tongue caress her clit very softly at first.

With each salacious lick of Owen's tongue, he drove all conscious thought from her head and left her trembling with a need that burned her to her very core. The gentle scrape of his teeth over her bud sent waves of scalding spasms through her muscles, and when he sucked her into his mouth, flicking his tongue over her engorged passion, she cried out on the bring of pleasure's pinnacle.

Owen slowly moved back up, paying attention to each of her nipples again, before lowering himself onto her and enfolding her in his arms. He made love to her slowly, taking his time to ready her body to receive him. When Isobel flicked her tongue over her lips and arched her back, just slightly enough to rub herself over his swollen shaft, his patience left him. Snaking his arm beneath her waist, he hefted her hips upward with a grunt of pure male demand. Spreading her wide beneath him, he surged against her, from the tip of his glistening head to the thick, throbbing base.

Her muscles clenched around him and he groaned with pleasure and buried his length once again into her.

Looking deeply into her eyes, Owen said in a voice thick and heavy with need, "I hope you want this life with me Isobel." He pulled his length almost free of her tight sheath and rose up above her. "Because tomorrow early evening..." He slipped his hand behind her nape and dragged her toward his hungry mouth while he thrust deep inside of her, impaling her to him again, and then again, "I want to mate with you, and tomorrow night,"—he drove into her harder, faster staring into her eyes as he shot his full load into her as Isobel screamed out in pleasure once again as she climaxed—"I want to get you heavy with my child."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry once again for the long wait. I know this should have been a longer chapter but I just wanted to put something out to you fast so you all wouldn't think that I just quit writing. I'll try to get the next chapter written as soon as possible.

12