Unforgettable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh, fuck yes... I'm gonna cum, oh Beeeeth..." I continued moaning, some of it intelligible, some of it not, my eyes rolling back in my head as it lolled from side to side.

"C'mon baby, give me that cum. Cum on my face, c'mon, give it to me." Beth murmured into the end of my cock, a rare time that she didn't have it stuffed as far into her mouth as it would go. She continued beating my off with her hand alone, licking the end of my cock occasionally. I finally got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh fuuuuuuck, I'm cummmmmming!" I almost screamed and Beth sat back on her heels immediately, open mouthed and continuously pumping my cock until I began spurting cum onto her. Without flinching she kept beating me off, some of the cum turning into lube on my cock as my cock spasmed time and time again, more times than I could count. For a good while after I had finished, Beth continued to milk my cock as she had in the car an hour or so before, to get every last drop of cum out.

Looking down at her, I almost came again, and I would've if I hadn't just cum so violently. She was positively covered in my cum. It had reached all the way into her shoulder length auburn hair. It ran in long, thick strings down her face, some right between her eyes or even across them and caught in her long eye lashes. Both cheeks were completely frosted with my cum, and some dripped from her nose. Whatever she didn't get in her mouth or lick off her lips ran down her neck or dripped from her chin onto her chest. She had unzipped her jacket without me noticing, and she only wore a bra underneath.

Sliding her hands down her chest, gliding over the mounds that her breasts created and unzipped the clingy jacket all the way, letting it fall off her shoulders and to the floor, proudly displaying her swelling breasts. Pulling the cups of the bra down under her breasts, Beth let it sit under her large breasts as she scooped up some of my cum with her fingers and played with her nipples after her fingers were covered in my juices. Rolling her nipples in her fingers, she looked up at me with her big eyes and spoke between puckering her lips and sucking up and down the side of my cock, which never softened a bit in the past few minutes.

"How was that," she asked softly after breaking away from my cock for a moment. I don't think she expected me to say anything. "I love your cum on my face. It's so warm." Tipping my cock towards the ceiling she softly sucked on the underside of it. "I love the feel of your cock too, in my hands, especially in my mouth. Now I want it in me." Despite what had just happened, that still shocked me, but I was never one to disappoint before.

Holding her chin in my hand, I slowly helped her up until she was standing against me, her perfect pink nipples poking into my chest as I cleaned some of my cum from her neck, chin and around her eyes, then sliding my fingers into her mouth for her to enjoy.

"I think we both better get out of these clothes," I blurted out. I have a knack for stating the obvious. She just smiled at me and stepped back, wiggling her shoulders slightly which let her bra fall down her waist before she took it off, but also very nicely shook her breasts for me, and I think my cock got just that much harder. Stepping back just a bit more, she turned with her back to me and slid her hands down her sides until the caught the top of her pajama bottoms. Bending almost fully over with her legs spread, Beth rolled her pants down. She hadn't been wearing anything underneath.

Letting out a low moan, I stared at her pink pussy, which had been freshly shaven. Grinning at me, she ran her fingers over each side of it, as if to assure me of how velvety soft I would soon find out that it was. I quickly stepped out of my pants, kicking off my shoes and socks. She grabbed me by the front of the shirt before I had the chance to slip it off as well, pulling my in for a passionate kiss as she wrapped one of her legs around mine. After a minute of our tongues rubbing madly against each other, she pulled me up the stairs to her parent's bedroom.

"Oh, don't worry, they'll never know. Besides, it's much nicer than mine," Beth whispered to me when she caught my look of apprehension, but I was in no state to really question her on anything. Twirling around so my back was to the bed, she quickly ripped off my shirt, letting her lips fall onto my chest as she kissed up to my chest until she reached my nipple, then nibbling on it. Softly biting down at first, she flicked her tongue over the tip of my nipple as well, eventually building up the pressure on my nipple until it was as hard and long as it would go.

Moving to the other, she walked me backwards until the back of my legs hit the foot of the bed as she let her tongue swirl around my nipple, occasionally taking it into her mouth and sucking hard on it. Sucking for all she was worth, my hands went to her breasts and took one in each hand, squeezing them until the overflowed my hand, bringing a soft moan from her which was muffled by my chest. Suddenly pushing me backwards, I fell onto my back on the bed, and before I could react, Beth had straddled me and slowly crawled up my body. Beth moved slowly up my body, her breasts dangling in front of my mouth were irresistible, and when I took her nipple into my mouth, I felt it instantly harden from the soft spongy tissue to this pink rock on the end of her breast. I could feel Beth grinding her pussy into the base of my stomach, just above my cock, and I could tell how hot and wet she had become, her juices starting to run onto me. Pulling her breast reluctantly from my mouth, Beth quickly replaced it with her pussy as she straddled my head.

I moved my hands to her butt, squeezing each fleshy globe and massaging them then pulling them apart as I kissed the inside of her thighs, savoring the sweet aroma of her pussy. It was intoxicating, being between her legs with her pussy aching to be touched, and her juices running slowly along the inside of her thigh. After what seemed like an eternity, my lips came to her pussy, which brought an immediate reaction. Using one of my hands, I slightly parted her labia and let my tongue slide along the outside of her pussy, then slowly in between each fold in her pussy, purposely avoiding her clit.

Arching her back, Beth shoved her pussy down onto my face, her clit rubbing along the bridge of my nose, and I felt her pussy twinge. Tilting my head up, I ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy all the way to the top until I found her clit which was standing free of its hood. Flicking my tongue over it slowly, Beth moaned more loudly than I had ever heard anything from her mouth before. I flicked my tongue back over her clit again a few more times, then took it in my mouth, pinching it between my teeth after I wrapped my lips over them.

Beth was now writhing in my grasp, her hips bucking back and forth and grinding down into my face as I nibbled on her clit again, then taking it further into my mouth and teasing it with my tongue as I sucked hard on it. Pulling back on her clit slightly, Beth let out a guttural moan, she had become very vocal in the past few minutes, and I loved it. I slowed down a bit as I slid my fingers into her hot pussy, I could only fit two in. I turned my palm so it faced towards me and searched with my fingers for this g-spot I had heard about until I came to a patch that felt different somehow, but impossible to explain.

Making a running motion with my fingers inside her, I moved them over the spot as I started sucking on her clit again. I could feel her grinding her hips down even harder now; barely letting them come up off of me anymore. Her thighs tightened around the sides of my head, squeezing it for all she was worth.

"Ooooooh, fuuuuuuuuuck! I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING!" Beth screamed at the top of her lungs, and my face was suddenly covered in a hot wave of her juices that flowed over my chin and around my cheeks. I kept lapping at her pussy for a few minutes after she began coming down from the orgasm, cleaning up as much of the juices that coated the inside of her legs as possible. Eventually, Beth picked up her hips and slid back, her pussy sliding along my chest and coming to rest just about my cock, her face right about mine, she kissed me passionately, her tongue searching my mouth and picking up any spare traces of her pussy's juice.

"You ready for the grand finale?" Beth softly said in between kisses. I most certainly was. Getting up off me, she moved further up the bed, and knelt on her hands and knees, her breasts pressed against the bed and wiggling her butt at me with a mischievous smile. I meant to go to my pants and get the condom, until she stopped me. "Don't worry about it, I'm on the Pill. Besides, I want to feel you cum hard in me," the last came out with a wicked little smile and a wink.

Once again, I was in no way going to argue. It'd only been a half-hearted motion for the condom anyway. Just thinking about sliding into her without a layer of plastic in-between us made my cock jump slightly and harden just a bit more. Waddling over the bed towards her on my knees, my cock swaying from side to side with each motion I took my place behind her, letting my hands rest on her ass as she lay down on her chest, letting her arms move to her breasts.

I slowly slid my cock between her ass crack, the girth of my manhood wedged firmly between her butt cheeks as I pumped lightly back and forth, not penetrating her yet. Moaning, Beth rolled her hips in a slightly circular motion, trying to goad me to slide my cock into her hot pussy. I held off as long as I could, slowly pistoning my cock in and out of her butt cheeks before withdrawing and aligning my cock with her pussy, using my hands to move her hips to guide my cock into her without using my hands.

The head of my cock slid easily into Beth's pussy, which by now was practically over-flowing with her juices. Just thrusting in and out enough to push the head in and out, I took a deep breath and did my best not to blow my load prematurely. Probably a good thing I received that amazing blowjob before hand. After a few minutes, Beth's moans turned into whines, begging for me to slide more than just the head of my cock inside her. I couldn't resist anymore and I very slowly slid my cock into her pussy. It was so soft and warm I could barely think for a few minutes, just keeping my crotch pressed tightly to hers as she whined lightly and rocked her hips side to side.

After recovering from the heavenly initial feeling of penetrating her velvety soft pussy, I pulled my hips back all the way until only the tip of my cock was left inside her, pushing it back in a bit more quickly, adding a little extra push in the end, rocking her whole body forward a bit. After a few minutes of the slow thrusting, Beth got back up onto her hands and began rocking her body back and forth, in rhythm with my motions, slamming her hips back just as I thrust in, giving it the feeling of a nice hard thrust.

"You like it hard, hmm? You want it harder?" I let out almost breathlessly.

"Oh yes, please. Fuck me hard!" Beth screamed; a surprising sound to hear from such a small girl.

Encouraged by the rawness of her words, I gripped her ass hard with my hands, my fingers digging into the soft flesh slightly. I began steadily increasing the tempo of my thrusts, bending slightly over her back, I let my cock start to pump in and out of her faster and faster, her hips still slamming back into mine every time, so our skin met with a satisfying slap. My balls slapped against the back of her thick thighs, her whole back end rippling with the motion. Try as I might, no matter what I did to slow myself down, it wasn't long before I started being overwhelmed by the sensations. I could feel my balls tighten up, and I could feel Beth getting closer to her second orgasm as well, her pussy sporadically clenching down on my cock as I thrust into her roughly.

"Oooooh YES! Come on; fill me up with that cum! C'mon baby, blow that load straight into my hot pussy!" I don't know quite how Beth knew I was so close to cumming, but that drove me right over the edge. I didn't even have time to let out any sort of warning or sound before I slammed my cock roughly into her again, one last time before it started spurting my load deep into her. I lost count of many times I spasmed, but it must've been around 7 times before my cock finally stopped totally.

Falling backwards I collapsed on the bed, and it wasn't long before Beth joined me, her head resting on my shoulder and her hand on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we lay there for awhile just like that, not speaking at all.

"I think we both need a shower," Beth said finally, nuzzling into my neck with her eyes closed.

"Just give me 5 more minutes," I replied after a bit, and we both drifted to sleep on her parent's bed.

12