Unforgotten Promise Ch. 01

Story Info
Dani and Caid's black and white beginnings.
2.4k words
4.52
55k
38
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
in4sin
in4sin
44 Followers

Five Years Earlier...

"There was something in the air that night, shining bright, Fernando..."

Dani Vincent laughed to tears as her boyfriend, Caid Patrick, sang off key to the ABBA song now playing on his 1969 Chevy Camaro. The car was parked under the branches of a big oak tree on the Newberry's abandoned land just outside of town. The afternoon sun shone high in the South Carolina sky, clouds barely dispensed in the light shade of summer blue, though it was fall. The sun could barely crowd the inside of the old rusty car because of the shade that was provided. A cool breeze made its way through the open windows on both sides of the vehicles.

As the song ended, Dani leaned over across Caid's lap and opened his driver door. While leaning over, she felt the semi-hard bulge in the center of his Levi jeans and giggled at the thought of him getting hard while they were practically doing nothing. Boys will be boys, she thought, before climbing over his lap and jumping out of the car. She looked back with a devilish look on her face and took off running forward towards the horizon.

Caid wasn't surprised when Dani climbed over him to escape the car, though the passenger side door was in good condition minus the creak it made once in a while. He was just hoping she didn't feel his cock while doing so. But, from the look she gave him once on solid ground, he could tell she had, and from the shy nature that came and went when sex was in question, she ran. Caid didn't immediately follow her. He took in the looks of his girlfriend and wondered how the hell he got so lucky. Dani was petite, barely 5'4'', with the sweetest body he had ever dreamed of. From shoulders to feet, she was slightly muscular but still had her hour glass figure that she's had since she hit puberty. Her size 36 C breast were round and firm. Her waist was tucked in and her tummy was flat with small petite abs indentations that were produced from being a track star. Her waist then served to curvaceous hips that could make a man drool and two bountiful globes that was her ass. Her thighs and calves were toned and her feet were the average shoe size of eight. Her body was accompanied with a gorgeous face. She had perfectly arched dark brown eyebrows that were placed over round blue eyes and dark eyelashes. She had high cheek bones that should belong to royalty and a nice nose. Her lips were more tempting than ever, even better than Angelina's. But what was truly more magnificent than anything to Caid was her skin. Her skin was a milk chocolate color, so delectable he just wanted to taste it. Her skin was as smooth as butter and invited every man to want a touch. She was dream. She was his dream. Just thinking about her made Caid's cock grow harder. He jumped from the car, slammed the door, and chased after his dream.

*****

Dani lay on the ground, exhausted from the run she had jus endured. Her breast heaved into the air as she tried to catch her breath. She loved to run. It was all she could think about besides Caid. It was almost more exhilarating than sex. Almost. Caid had been a dream come true. He was hot, brilliant, loving, mature, hot...she couldn't believe HE was happening outside a dream. Of course, she had had a crush on him for almost ten years. She had been only eight, he twelve, and to her he was her Jack Dawson. The only thing they had had in common back then, though, was his little sister Beverly, who had happened to be Dani's best friend. It was just a crush back then. But now, as she watched Caid jog towards her, it was love. After years of him tormenting her for being the little girl Bev hung out with and her calling him jerk to his face here and there, it had turned into love. Secret love that is. No one could know that they had contact outside the sister's best friend relationship. And she didn't blame the secret on him. It was only a secret because of her mother.

Her mother, Andrea, would have a cow and a horse if she had ever learned that her only daughter was dating. But Dani knew it wasn't that she was dating that was her mother's deep fear. It was the fact that Caid was white. The deep rooted fear wasn't racism, but something far from it. It was that a white man had raped Andrea when she was just eighteen. And the results from that was Andrea herself. She hated that her momma had to live with her nightmare in the form of a daughter. That's why Dani did little to upset her. She got good grades, became popular, and even managed to stay away from boys' constant relationship proposals up until Caid had grown an interest in her. But no matter what, Dani had always reminded her of her nightmares in whatever she did. Her smarts didn't come from her mom, since she was just a C- average student and didn't give a rat's ass about school back in the day. Her mom wasn't a runner, period. She thought the sport was a waste of time. She had even gotten her blue eyes from her father, since no one on her mother's side ever was known to have them. And her mom wouldn't dare like her dating status right now. She has never been, since the rape, comfortable and secure around a white man.

"What's on your mind?"

Dani lifted her eyelids and stared up to see Caid's handsome face above her. She immediately forgot her thoughts and smiled up shyly. "Nothing important," she responded.

Caid had seen the look in her eyes as she had come out of her thoughts and knew she was lying. He didn't want to go that route because he knew it led straight to Momsville. If was a rough subject indeed and right now wasn't the time. "How was that doctor's appointment Friday?" Caid asked while bending down to lay intimately next to Dani.

"Okay, I guess. You know how I hate doctors. They're always probing me, tryna find something wrong."

Caid laughed at her light southern accent that came out every once in a while. He loved it. It was sexy as hell and had his cock grow a few more inches in his pants. His mind moving to sex, Caid sat up on his elbow and traced his left hand down between Dani's tank covered breast towards the center of her body and back up to her chin. Dani sighed lightly from the feel of Caid's hand so near her skin. He always touched her when he wanted her to get to notice his sexual intentions. It made her horny as hell. She looked into his eyes and read his wants like a clear sunny day. She leaned upward and kissed him ever so softly on the lips. Caid responded in the mutual, kissing back softly as well. He pulled back on the second kiss, teasing her. She growled lightly and Caid came back with a fierce kiss.

Dani opened her mouth to let Caid's tongue slide into it. Their tongue's held combat as Dani wrapped her arms around Caid's neck and moaned. She rubbed her body against his, creating a friction that had him wanting even more. He lifted her back slightly to put a hand against her covered back then guided his hand under her tank. After feeling no bra strap, Caid guided his hand to the front of her body to cup a full globe in his giant hand. Dani broke the kiss and threw her hand back to moan at the contact of his hands on her sensitive breast. Caid let his lips travel down Dani's neck, towards her chest while he pulled on her nipple. She moaned even louder and gave into all reservations at to any reservations she had. She took his face in between her hands and brought his lips back to hers. They kissed passionately and soon Caid growled himself. The kiss turned aggressive and do did the tug on her nipple. Dani bit down on Caid's bottom lip and pulled. He responded just as she wanted. He lifted his had from her nipple and grabbed her wrist and forced them down to the grass. She laid back down and he climbed on top of her, pushing a knee in between her legs. She groaned as she felt his dick rock hard on her leg.

Caid shifted to side, snaking a hand over her breast, down her stomach to the center of her body. Dani cried out as she felt him touch at the apex between her legs. "Kincaid", she whined, letting him know she was fully turned on when she used the name his mother gave him.

"You want this baby?" Caid asked, thrusting upward with his hand against the barrier of her jeans. She only whimpered and tried to close her legs. "You want it?" he reiterated into her ear as he pushed more aggressively at her pussy.

"Yes," she cried, moving her hand down to the button of her jeans and unbuttoning it. She started for the zipper when he said, "No sweetie, we have to get to the car first." And with that, he moved his hand from her apex and jumped up from his laying position. He stood, turned, and offered her his hand. She pouted, but took the hand and led him towards the Camaro. He was taking his time in stride so she almost had to drag him to the car. She put on her devilish smile and led her hand to front of his jeans. She rubbed the bulge present and heard him moan at the touch. Caid walked faster to the Camaro and heard Dani laugh at his hurriedness. The little she-devil wants to play games... he thought. When they got at the tree where his car was parked, he shoved her against the tree that was just above his car. She moaned when his lips came down hard on hers. He pushed her wrist against the trunk of the tree and glided his lips down her neck to the top of her overflowing breasts in the small tank she has had since she was fourteen.

"Omigod, Kincaid, I need you," Dani stated. She grabbed his hand and led it to her crotch. He was amazed. She was leaking right through her jeans. He grabbed her hand and led her straight to the back door of his Camaro. He opened the door and tossed her inside. He was next inside and landed right on top of her. He sat up and pulled her onto his lap facing towards him. He reached for the end of her tank and pulled it over her head. Her breast bounced free and he immediately leaned forward and took the right nipple into his mouth. "Kincaid!" she screamed, throwing her head back and trying to breathe. He took his hand and guided it towards the center of her body. He unzipped her jeans and pushed his left hand into her pussy. He entered her with two fingers while rubbing her clit with his thumb. She screamed. He took his free hand and started smacking her right ass cheek. She screamed.

Dani couldn't believe the sensations rocking her. All the pressure from three sensitive spots were coming down on her hard. She wanted to go over the edge, but didn't. It was too much to handle. Caid bit down hard on her nipple and that was it for her. She screamed out his full name and came. It took a while to stop the amazing orgasms, but she still had after effects. She landed face forward on Caid's chest, eyes closed. He rubbed her bare back, sending chills along her spine.

Dani opened her eyes to see Caid looking at her with such love. She was, though, surprised to see his lids half close. That's when she heard the small groan and looked down to see his pale cock standing up to the full nine and a half inches of a man. She widened her eyes and looked on as a voyeur as he rubbed his cock up and down with his bronzed hand. He was not even undress yet he was going at it. To stop his actions, she leaned in and kissed his lips, grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head. He stopped jacking off enough to help Dani pull his shirt over his head. When he was stripped down to his pants, she climbed off him and sat on the seat. Dani pushed at her jeans and blue panties. She then jumped back on top of him.

Caid needed release soon. He didn't touch his cock again, although he wanted to badly. He waited for Dani to finish undressing so he could enter that wet pussy of hers. He looked at her as she undresses and noticed that she was wearing regular panties. He smiled at her moral for not wearing a thong. She thought only hoes wore thongs and that was final. When she climbed back on top, she placed her pussy right above his dick. She started to push down, but was amazed when he held her hips when the tip just entered.

"You want my cock?" Caid asked, taking on the superior roll as was his custom.

"Yeah," she responded, "I want that cock in me right now. Please, baby, let me have it. You know I need it." With that, Caid plunged in. He pounded in and out, holding her ass as he did so. "You like that don't you?" Caid asked. Dani could only whimper. He kissed her on the lips, before returning his attention on making her cum harder. She started purring and he started to piston. Before long, she came hard.

"Kincaid, omigod, Kincaid!"

Caid kept going until he reached his climax. He grunted while he squirted into her pink pussy lips. They lay there silently, dreaming of no better life. That's when Dani finally heard the radio and realized that Caid had left it on the whole entire time they had been together. Dolly Parton sang with her southern voice out from the radio into the car. "And I...will always love you...I will always love you..." Dolly sang. Soon Dani was singing softly as well.

"Promise me something," Caid said unexpectedly.

"Anything," Dani replied with content.

"You will always love me, no matter what, we will be together."

"Okay. You do the same?"

"Swear."

*****

in4sin
in4sin
44 Followers