University Discoveries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was cumming he pulled me up into the bed with him. Somehow he got me on my back and climbed atop me. He kissed me hard as he humped against me pressing his still oozing cock into my groin. I knew that someday soon we would be fucking face-to-face in that position. I wanted Greg to have my virginity and from the way he was humping against me and kissing me I was pretty sure he wanted to take my virginity. But that would wait for another day. We were both sated and starved.

Since none of our neighbors had returned to the dorm yet we able to go to the showers together and enjoy more time together. We washed each other and kissed under the steaming water as if we had no cares or worries. By the next day we would again have to play the straight boys in public. But for one day we could be free to express our feelings and enjoy taboo things. On a lark we dried in the shower room and left our towels on the floor. We walked back down the hall naked hand in hand laughing. We dressed and went to a local hangout for food and beer. By the time we got back to the room we were too drunk to do anything but strip and fall into to bed. As it turned out we both fell into mine. The next morning was not awkward.

12