My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 05

Story Info
Football jock Kyle is fucked.
11.2k words
4.85
17.4k
38

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was dreamt up over the past few months and is the sole property of me. The characters in this story are at least 18 years of age and none of this happened in real life, only in my filthy mind and soon to be yours. Our goal is to publish one chapter a week until our 6th and final chapter. Enjoy.

WARNING: This story will contain bullying, sexual coercion, and blackmail. If this is a potential trigger for you or not your cup of tea, then I highly recommend you move on.

--------------------

Chapter 5: The big game, the deep massage and the fuck

--------------------

Slamming me up against the wall Kyle punches his cock into me, without warning, and with little foreplay. Kyle just starts pounding me hard and I swear my eyes roll to the back of my head. This is the third time he has hate fucked me and I have to admit I have been walking a bit funny the past week.

Reaching around me, Kyle grabs my chest for leverage and keeps going. He is grunting and the slapping of my cheeks against his pelvis is loud. Fuck he feels so good and I have to admit that I love it when he takes me like this. He knows he has to do this, but he is delivering in a way I thought impossible for this guy. Don't for a second get this twisted, he is doing a job here. He wasn't loving, this isn't sensual; this is him doing a task and he is rushing to get it done just as soon as possible, make no mistake.

After our first fuck and when we started our second Kyle asked me to take a couple of his requests into consideration. See, I really went too far. That second fuck, I tried to make it more than it was. I tried to connect emotionally with him and there was just nothing there. He was there for a job. He was there to install my internet. He was there to fix my sink. He was there to work, and I needed to let him cause I never realized how enjoyable sex for the sake of sex is hot AF.

I agreed that we would only attempt two positions, so long as they worked for us. I agreed I wouldn't try to kiss him, but did get him to agree that "if it happened it happened" over his protestations it would never. I had to hope, but anyhow. I also agreed that I wouldn't keep edging him, and that we would get to our orgasms in a reasonable amount of time. Fine, but let's be honest: the longer the edging, the bigger the load and the more mindblowing the O.

Damn, he is slamming into me today! We had to take a minute to figure out how to line ourselves up to fuck standing up. I had to be sure to spread my legs out a bit to lower my hole. He didn't do so well up on his tiptoes, nor did he hit my prostate well doing that either. So I had to let him do his job, and that meant I had to spread them out a bit. He got close and had to pull out and walk a lap around the room. FUCK that was so hot when he did that. This position allowed for that. He won't admit it, but he likes it too. Any guy will admit that an orgasm is so much better if you can come close a few times before blasting. It just is. And even though he is doing a job, he is also having a good time doing his job and might as well get the best O he can.

He circles the room twice and then comes back and then just punches right back into me and starts pounding me again. So good! I have a hard time cumming while I am standing so I have been thinking of what my second position needs to be for today, and I decide on a good one... but this is going to push him.

"Damn, Kyle you feel good. Fuck you are giving me a work out!" I say to him, trying to catch my breath as he keeps up the pounding and the clapping of my cheeks. "You ready to change it up?" He just keeps pounding me. "Kyle?"

"Yah, just ... ok. Yah," he says, huffing and puffing a bit himself. He pulls out way too fast and does another walk around the room and I watch his every step with his cock leading the way. Damn, he is a stud.

I grab our sex blanket and throw it down on his bed and I jump onto his bed laying on my back and lifting my legs up. He looks me directly in the eye and then just gives me these sad puppy dog eyes; I just shake my head 'yes' to him. This is going to happen. Slowly Kyle comes up between my legs and I lower them a bit to hang over his shoulders. I hand him the lube and he re-applies a bit and hands it back to me and I lube my dick up a bit because this is going to be good.

The head of his cock kisses my abused hole, and he looks me directly into my eyes and begins to slide into me. Halfway in he adjusts and gets closer to me and sinks deep into me, clearly deeper than the standing fuck from a few minutes ago.

"God, you feel good, Kyle!"

"You do too, Sean," he says and then realizes what he just said. He blushes and decides to turn it up and start pounding me. This position makes it a bit more difficult for him to get a lot of speed OR the slamming from when he was standing. His range of motion is diminished. He tries to adapt to this, as it must feel slightly awkward for him as things don't line up the same way they do with his girls. So he leans into me a bit more and in doing so leans me back. I let my left leg fall off his shoulder and he takes advantage of this and really starts pounding again. My right leg is still hooked around his shoulder and his face comes even closer as he leans into this fuck.

I pull him down and just as he gets close to my face, he moves and leans into the crook of my neck. There I can hear him grunt along with his deep breathing. I hold his head into my neck and his lips make contact with my neck and I go wild meeting this thrusts with a strong upward motion. Damn he is pounding me, but not as staccato as when we were standing, this ... something is different. He seems to have mellowed a bit, but might actually be allowing himself to enjoy this. He starts sucking on my neck and I get a bit nervous that he may be giving me a hickey. I pull him back from my neck and he zeros into my earlobe which just sends me into overdrive. A lightning bolt shoots from my earlobe down into my dick and back to my ass. I clamp down on his cock and he moans loudly into my ear and utters a soft, guttural "Fuck, Sean!"

I haven't fully used my hidden talents yet on this stud. I haven't really needed to and I certainly didn't want him busting too soon. Superpowers engage and I start clamping down on him as he slides in and relaxing a bit as he pulls back and he disconnects with my ear and leans up a bit so he can look directly into my eye. Seeing his gaze, I know this isn't going to last much longer so I grab my cock.

He down strokes and pulls back and then hard back in just looking at me as I squeeze him. He speeds up, he is going for it. I am going to take his full load inside me while he may be having the best orgasm yet.

Fuck he is pounding me and he is just looking at me directly, eye to eye. And just then he starts to shoot into me, and he leans into me and starts kissing me. Lips locked, tongue deep inside me, nearly as far as his cock. FUCK this is too much and I shoot a massive load between us. I paint his chest and mine as he collapses on top of me. I reach around him and I just hold him.

We stay like this for a good 3 minutes but it feels like 20. Our breathing returns to normal and Kyle finally pulls up a bit looking at me and the mess I made. He looks into my eyes and then shakes his head and he dismounts me and heads into the bathroom to take a shower, except this time he closes the door to the bathroom.

I am just covered in cum and I feel a drop of his load drip out of my ass, so I clamp down hard and decide I better get this room cleaned up before he returns. I can tell this hit him hard and fuck, I may have broken the boy.

I take my used t-shirt and wipe as much cum off of my chest as I can and toss it into my dirty clothes bag. I pull up the now rather crusty fuck blanket and place it with my dirty clothes as I know I will have time tomorrow to wash them. I remain naked and sit down on my bed and since Kyle is still in the shower, a really long one at that, I pull out my laptop to check email and I reopen the paper I have been working on.

It's still kinda early, only 9:30 pm. I got my "payment" from Kyle early tonight as he plans on going out with his friends for the huge Halloween parties going on throughout campus tonight. While I love Halloween (what gay man doesn't?) the drunk and sloppy crowds sound like a nightmare to me. Besides, I notice that I smell of sweat, lube and cum. Normally that turns me on, but today... I don't know, something was different with this last fuck. Something snapped with Kyle. Shit, I better not be developing any sort of feelings here.

This is simply transactional. He solves my sex drive by sexing me up, and I get to focus on my studies and forget about trying to deal with all the drama of the gay men on this campus. No emotions, just raw sex. No strings. Easy. Fuck, why do I give a shit if I broke him?

I hear the shower turn off and then him brushing his teeth. Wow, he must plan on seeing one of his girls tonight. Good for him. Fuck, though. What if he... Shit, why am I obsessing about what he does? It's none of my business. Who gives a shit if he fucks some stupid bitch? He is young, dumb and full of cum. Just as long as he has enough cum to dump into me... making his regular deposits. I am good. Right?

Kyle comes out and opens the bathroom door allowing the steam to escape as it runs for freedom and disappears into the already musky air of our room. Kyle reaches into his closet and pulls out his good jeans and a nice polo. Of course, he goes commando, damn jocks. He runs a bit of 'Sexy Texture' cream through his hair and then takes inventory in the mirror on the wall.

"Hey roomie?" I say to him, in a softer voice.

"Yah?" Kyle says as he fixes a few stray hairs and pushes down a rowdy cowlick on his right temple.

"You look really good tonight, have a good time!"

He looks over at me with this gentle face that I don't see too frequently from him, but damn if I don't crave it. It's almost as if we have a soul gaze and exchange a myriad of emotions, thoughts and feelings between us without one word being said. In the three seconds that this look lasts, I can almost hear everything he is thinking: his confusion about what has been happening, being upset for letting down his guard and kissing me... for actually enjoying it? Craving it? Looking forward to what has been happening between us?. Or maybe it's the crashing reality setting in that he has had more orgasms with me, a boy, than with any other human.

But it is clear he also hears every single one of the thoughts flooding through my head as his sweet face nearly melts. How time nearly stops as he pulls up his jeans and stuffs his semi-hard cock into his tight jeans. How I am scared to death as to what is happening between us, but that I am powerless to stop it. How much I crave this guy, how unbelievably hot I think it is that he filled me with his load. How his load is being absorbed into my very soul right now. FUCK what am I FEELING?

"So... yah, have a good time! Don't break too many hearts tonight," I say, desperately trying to save face and not acknowledge whatever the hell just happened between us. I have been naked in front of this guy over a thousand times and this is the first time I felt... exposed.

"Thanks..." he says with a long pregnant pause at the end as he then commits to sliding on his loafers, grabbing his keys and wallet, and reaching for the door. As the door swings open and he takes a step forward he pauses for a second then looks back at me. Again with that gentle face, "Hey, you wanna come with tonight? It's really going to be kinda low key. Just me and the boys having a few beers, making our rounds."

"Nah, I am just going to stay here but it means a lot that you would include me, roomie." I wink at him, and he just smiles and heads out.

Still feeling exposed and a bit vulnerable I quickly get up and find a pair of light gray sweats and a t-shirt to put on. I settle in by pulling my laptop over and placing it on a pillow in my lap to dig in and get some work done. Before long, I'm feeling beat and I need some sleep. Closing my computer and setting it down on my desk, I pull back my sheets. Since this is the first night the weather has started cooling down, I decide to keep these clothes on and I begin to fall asleep.

Friday - All Saints day

Don't get me wrong, I am the furthest thing from religious that a person could be, but this day always seems to tickle me. South Louisiana has such a high concentration of Catholics and of course, they have a day, right after Halloween, to celebrate the Saints. I mean it's rather like Mardi Gras - a. k. a. FAT Tuesday followed by Ash Wednesday which begins Lenten Season where for all that 'Gras' we are meant to repent.

Kyle and I have a routine now since he is deep into the season and his team is doing exceptionally well this year. Friday they spend running plays, watching video of the other team they will be facing tomorrow and getting ready for game day. Today was not like the others, though. The stakes were higher.

You see, Saturday they would face another team who is also undefeated so far this season - AND - this team is the University's arch rival - the Monroe Warhawks and the game better known as "Battle on the Bayou." This game is seen as a must-win for our boys and Kyle has been hyper-focused on it. Because the starting QB has been struggling from an injury to his ankle, it's highly probable Kyle will be getting significant game time Saturday.

Just 3 months ago this would have meant nothing to me; in fact, I would likely be raging about how this is going to completely ruin my weekend plans because the campus will be flooded with people who want to come and support the Ragin Cajuns. I've always preferred the away games. But now, I can't help but feel drawn into this game. I want to support Kyle and these other random guys that suddenly don't seem that bad, at least from a distance.

I text Sarah and let her know she is coming to the game with me tomorrow and for her to clear up her schedule - I knew she would love this but also feign disinterest in the entire spectacle of it all. She wants to see these boys in tight pants running around and slapping each other on the ass just as much as I do. She is just too scared to admit it. I, on the other hand, am more than willing to sacrifice myself on the altar of the school football team. You know, Team Spirit! And FUCK, those white pants are everything. Damn.

Kyle rolls in after 10pm, which is normal for Fridays. It's his "night off" with me so he seems much more relaxed on these nights, though I can tell the actions from the previous night are still weighing on him. He hasn't said anything, and he isn't acting as if he is mad. Yet there is this heavy fog that lays over the room as a wet blanket - you can just feel it. I don't think he even looks at me this entire time. Best to just give him some space, I think.

As is typical with South Louisiana weather, the temperature shot back up again and so our room is rather warm; therefore, I am back to being a nudist. Kyle leaves on his clothes and then just says that he thinks he is having an early night and is going to crash.

"Everything OK, Roomie?" I say to him with a kind voice.

"Nah, I am fine, beanpole," he says through a powerful exhale that frankly made me a bit more concerned. This guy has a lot of weight on his shoulders. Sure as shit hope that it is not me that is causing him this... stress. He strips off his clothes and tosses them onto his desk chair, as usual. He jumps onto his bed, attaches his charging cord to his phone and starts scrolling.

"... so, I guess I am kinda stressed about these next few games. Looks like I will be starting tomorrow," Kyle says. I have desperately wanted to talk with him and find out what's been troubling him, and I am just so happy that he is opening up. 'OK, don't spook him, Sean!'

Rolling over onto my side so I can look directly at him, I say, "Kyle! That is fucking outstanding! Dude! Congrats! You are going to kick those Warhawks right back to their backwoods town!"

Kyle smiles wide and looks down in embarrassment and almost as if he doesn't want to jinx it. Following me, he then rolls over to look right at me. Both of us hug a short standard sized pillow as we lay naked in our beds looking at each other. "I am just nervous as a 'cat in a room full of rocking chairs', my dude." Wow, Lake Chuck coming through tonight in this Baw.

"Come on, what in the world do you have to be nervous about? Seriously! You have worked your ass off for years and are in the best shape of your life. You have built a reputation as being a leader and a player your teammates look up to." I decide to sit up with this because he needs a real pep talk, and I am feeling the spirit, so here it comes!

Sidebar: See, every gay can read a bitch when backed into a corner, as I have already shown poor Kyle, but we can also channel that same skill set and power into good. So instead of reading his fine ass to filth, Imma read him to power!

"You know each and every one of the plays and for fuck sake you sat in that bed last night, scrolling and watching them 'War Pigeons' - or whatever the fuck they call themselves - run every single play they know. You know them all. You won't be surprised by them! You got this, Kyle! Trust me! Besides... Imma get there early and will be rooting you on so I can watch you kick their asses up and down the field. So YOU GOT THIS!" I finish my hype show for him and he is just blushing red and smiling ear to ear.

He stands up and drops his pillow back onto his bed and walks over to me and pulls me up to my feet and pulls me into a bearhug. Full on, hips to shoulders hug with our bodies tight. After holding us like this for a good 30 seconds, Kyle pulls his face back a bit and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you, Beanpole. I really needed that."

"Kyle, I really meant it too. You got this... and anytime, brother! I got you."

Game Day

The campus is packed today. I meet Sarah at PJ's Coffee and we hop onto the shuttle bus that brings students to and from the Stadium. It's nice out today, about 81 and sunny, so both of us just wear shorts and our red Ragin Cajuns t-shirts to show our team spirit. Making our way into the stadium, I notice we have great seats and this is going to be a lot of fun as we will be able to see our boys really well.

The game gets started and in the first quarter, Kyle is just killing it. He is landing each of his passes and his fine ass evades two QB rushes; that impresses the shit out of me. Never knew he was that fast! No wonder he has such a great ass - hell no wonder so many guys are chasing it, HA! Then he does it, throws a 30-yard pass into the endzone - and score! Touchdown! The extra point is good, and so we end the quarter up by 7!

Second quarter the defense really lets us down and the 'Pigeons' come back strong with a touchdown and then on a 4th and 10 they go for a 38 yard field goal and damned if they don't get it. We go to halftime with a 7 to 10 score and my heart is hurting.

I know what you are thinking. Gay guy is only there for the halftime show, well not this one. I head my swishy ass to the bathroom and then to the concessions stand to grab myself something to eat. I'm dying of hunger after realizing I haven't had anything yet today and my nerves are killing my stomach. I make it back in time to see some of the Marching Band. Frankly, I am not impressed. Sorry, I have seen real college bands like Southern University and their Human Jukebox - and, well, our band rather sounds like a Junior High ensemble out for a walk.

I wish I could go down to the locker room and give Kyle a pep talk. Shit, he must be all up in his head right now. He just needs to focus. He has got this! The defense needs to get their heads in the game and stop these fuckers from scoring. The team comes back out and we are off to the races.