Unleashed Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her jaws grew forward, her ears lengthened then tapered. The pain was excruciating. A growl above her turned her canine face around. The wolf was back in her room! Her bright emerald eyes focused, no it wasn't the wolf this one was a different color. His fur was dark chestnut brown the same color as her husband's hair. The new wolf fell on her as she changed; she watched as her muscles shifted under her skin. A sharp pain around her neck pinned her head down.

Nooooo! Her mind moaned, she'd only just rid herself of one and now another was claiming her! Tufts of dark red hair sprouted across her body, 4 more nipples appeared on her chest then drooped downwards into breasts. The new wolf was snarling in her ear, his breath heavy and intoxicating. He smelled exactly like her husband only more intense and erotic. Realization dawned.

She yipped with delight as her husband's shaft pushed upwards into her willing pussy as every atom in her body exploded. Her body was realigned and her transformation was complete. For once she offered herself up with no regrets and no uncertainty. He was her mate now, her one and only. She let herself fall into deep pleasure as he thrust against her with everything he had. Her whole body pushed back against him over and over again. The feeling of his hot huge meat buried in her tight receiving pussy was pleasure beyond words. She growled, barked and snarled as he rode her with everything he had. The stiffness inside of her womb pushed her over the edge time and time again as she exploded on his thick veiny cock. He howled, long, low deep and powerfully as he shot his load deep in her pussy.

She felt him fill her completely then dribble out around his cock. He panted on top of her then began licking her face gently with his long rasping tongue. She growled playfully in response and he fell asleep on top of her. She wriggled out from under him then padded around the room enjoying her new form. She found that if she concentrated she began to transform back in spite of the moonlight. Resting her hands on the open window she leaned out and breathed in the night sky. A howl from the woods caught her ears. There was no desire this time, the howl wasn't meant for her. She heard the spare room door open and then close with a soft click. Footsteps down the stairs informed her that the young female was responding to the wolf's lust. The backdoor opened and a slim naked figure hurried off towards the woods.

"You can stay here after you're done!" the wife called out happily as the figure flashed a thumbs-up then headed up the dirt path. A second howl echoed in the night sky. She looked over at her sleeping mate in his gorgeous powerful wolf form then looked out at the woods again as a third howl drifted to her ears. "Thank you." She whispered before closing the window then settling down with her husband into a peaceful dreamless sleep.