All Comments on 'Unrepentant Heart'

by Chagrined

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Very good, unexpected sequel

Original!!!!

Thanks to the author for a different, if extreme, take on the hurt caused by infidelity.

Consequences are a little extreme in this case, but then, so were the wife's actions in the lead up to this story.

Never did hear the wife's side of this really. We did hear the author's take on cheating though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
lol

good to see closet cuck 26thNC comment again

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
No Comment

I typically do not comment on 15 yo stories because...well, it's not relevant. However, we have an Anony comment from this year - I'll comment on that even though I usually ignore idiotic input from chickenshit AHs that don't provide any contact info.

.

Anony 5/30/20, what rock did you crawl out from under in order to throw shit at an identified (26thNC) commenter? Your ad hominem attack is the equivalent of a 6 yo shouting insults across the street to a 4 yo where you both are forbidden by your mommies from crossing the street.

.

A further note to the exalted cabal of watchguards of the precious rules safeguarding the integrity of Literotica:

How did you miss removing such trash? I point out the 5/30/20 comment AND this one. (OMG, please don't banish me from the kingdom... A fate worse than death!)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Read again

Every time that I read this, I appreciate it more. I can’t think of any story in LW that paints a better picture of the fallout from marital infidelity. This is a different, but effective way of caring for the children.

Anon, I appreciate your comment, but my anonymous stalker follows me everywhere. He is nothing more than an , as you stated, an obnoxious, developmentally challenged, child without the ability to communicate with the grownups.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Let's see, they guy keeps saying, "Unbreak my heart," and gets agitated at the sight of his wife, and the doctor doesn't think it might be marital issues? Now, after three days, he finally talks to the cops and finds out what happened, it isn't obvious?

/

I hope in six months the cops have advised the wife of Lover Boy's background, and she's kicked him out?

/

"She needed love and passion. She had met a man. He paid attention to her, flattered her." - Did she ever say anything to him?

/

"It was her husband's fault?" - Great way to win him back!

/

"I don't believe" he was ever alone with the kids? But I thought she always sent them away?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is an outstanding story

I could see it as a movie script. The author may not be around, but new readers should go through this series.

As for Willoughby below, there are few things as amusing as anonymous readers with "handles" criticizing readers who decline to have a "handle" because they don't want to be databased. Anyone with a vpn could have 50 handles if he wanted. The fact is that we are all anonymous, unless someone is stupid enough to use his name as his handle. I guess it's possibly that there's someone out there named "Dogfart 69". All I can say is that his parents made an odd choice. As for the rest, readers with "handles" remind me of Dr. Seuss' "Sneeches with stars".

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Nope....a negative 5 stars on this as what the wife was heard aying to lover boy in no way matched up to what this story is saying.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Ain't perfect, but definitely gives a satisfactory fleshing out to what was an incomplete story. Only part I have trouble with is (oddly enough) the title. I keep imagining him trying to sing the song but realising the only lyrics he knows are in the name.

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

Bogie says, goodbye sweetheart..

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

And here we have yet again a total house giveaway. One of lit authors favorite gimmicks. NOBODY gives away a house, but yet here we have an extremely common but totally stupid literary device. It is almost like the authors all copy each other's work and ideas. Oh, wow, give away the house, what a great idea!,,, stupid wife would have been prosecuted for child endangerment anyway, just trash .

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Very good. An outstanding ending. We know how he took care of his slut wife and that is enough. A man destroyed by a salacious woman.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - I can see the BTB crowd will love this story. Not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding!!! Very possible outcome of seeing that shit if didn't kill or maim both immediately.

Not a psychiatrist or psychologist but know a bunch including 4 classmates who are .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!

Ed

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

For me the husband from part 1 is like another person and husband from part 2 is another. Atleast he didn't end up as a wimp.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

The finacial, giveaway was over the top. Stupid.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

We'll done. Good impression of a fractured mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"We broke it off over six months ago". OK, maybe I'm being nit picky here but the night Dan caught them in bed together was six months ago, so how is it possible that they broke up before he caught them? Also, Sheryl and the kiddie fiddler declared their love for each other and discussed marriage yet split up as soon as their affair was uncovered? That doesn't seem plausible to me.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 1 year ago

Wow! Creepy! Love it!

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

Still didn't finish it

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

like her excuses and his truthful reason for her cheating.

usaretusaret10 months ago

Macabre, but good; very good ending.

NallusNallusabout 2 months ago

Daaaaamn. It looks like husband is going to jail after he kills the predator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Still enjoying this story......five stars!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Great story every time I read it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChagrined@Chagrined
Vet, former Airborne, LEO and all around sweetheart of a guy. Not fond of Cucks, cuck stories, idiots or people who don't habla. I prefer stories that have a degree of introspection to them as straight "pound" stories leave me limp. When I critique it is because I actually wa...

SIMILAR Stories