Until Tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope some of it was good!" I gave Shannon a quick glance, letting her know she had some explaining to do later. I was quickly dragged away from her mother, talking to a few people including her sister Connie, who I congratulated on her upcoming marriage. Connie was about five four" with short brown hair. From what I could see with her baggy clothes, she appeared to have B cup breasts. She also appeared a few pounds overweight, but nothing that would distract from her beauty. As I was talking to her, Shannon said that she would be right back. I watched her turn and head down a hallway, which I assumed she was just going to the bathroom.

After about five minutes, Shannon reappeared carrying what looked like an overnight bag. As she hugged her sister, telling her, "The bed was all yours and your friend for the night, it's my little present before your wedding tomorrow. I'm going to spend the night at the Motel with Kayla, we'll be back in the morning to help you get ready.

We quickly made our exit with Shannon telling everyone good night as we passed near him or her. Once back at the Motel, Shannon had me backed up against the closed door, her lips covering my face as her hands cupped my face. Sliding my hands around her small waist, letting them slide down until I was cupping each of her firm ass cheeks in each hand. Pulling her pelvis into mine as I rocked side to side, creating friction between us. Shannon gave a low moan as I rubbed our clits together through our clothes.

I gently pushed Shannon back a little so we could look at one another, "Shannon, I came here with the need to be near you. I'm sorry for the crazy thing I did back in my apartment. I don't know what got into me at that moment. I shouldn't have done that to you, but I did... If you're not really sure, we can slow it down, and hopefully start over and maybe a little slower."

Putting her fingertips to my lips to silence me, "Kayla, one day soon, I'd like to explain some things to you, but now, this night... this night is still young, and I would like it to be ours. Can we do that?"

Taking my hand and putting it behind her neck, I drew her close, pressing my lips to hers, feeling her lips parting as I was sliding my tongue across her lips. She then pushed me back against the door, kissing me with passion and feelings.

As I leaned back against the door, I happily surrendered and moaned when Shannon's lips touched mine once more. Shannon murmured how she loved the feel of my lips. She kissed them gently and even sucked on my bottom lip a little. Shannon finally broke the kiss and kissed down my chin and neck. Occasionally she licked my skin, which elicited moans from my lips still bruised from her kisses.

Continuing to kiss my neck, Shannon reached for the bottom of my blouse. She quickly pulled the shirt over and off my head. She tossed it aside and never gave it a second thought as her attention was quickly turned back removing my bra. Shannon used her finger nails to lightly trace over the smooth olive skin of my neck and chest, taking a moment to take a few deep breaths as her nails traced across my flat stomach.

Thrusting my chest out as a hint to Shannon, but Shannon ignored it. She resisted the urge to play with my breasts. Apparently she wanted to kiss them first.

Shannon slowly made her way over to my right breast. Kissing over to the chocolate colored areola on the way to the nipple licking it ever so lightly. Moaning loudly as Shannon took the nipple into her mouth and sucked on it gently. Shannon soon developed a rhythm of alternating between sucking, flicking her tongue over the nipple, and nibbling on it with her teeth.

After a few minute of this, Shannon made her way over the left nipple. She placed her hand on the right breast to replace the mouth that was once there. She repeated the same action on the left nipple with her mouth while she pinched and rolled the right nipple. Shannon seemed to be marveled at how hard my nipples actually gotten.

My moans grew increasingly louder as I felt my knees beginning to give out making me sag against her.

Shannon gently guided me to the bed lying me down onto the bed with my legs hanging over the side. She reached up and began to unbutton my jeans, she still managing to suck on my taut nipples while pulling down my jeans.

Raising my head I could see Shannon smiling as she saw my soaked panties. She pulled the jeans and panties off together. Having dropped the jeans to the floor, when she removed my panties, she brought the crotch up to her nose and inhaled its scent deeply. Tossing the panties over her shoulder, she quickly decided that it would be much better from the source. Slowly lowering her head, her lips lightly pressed to my mound, a deep breath could heard as she sighed.

Shannon moved up kissing my lips one last time before beginning her descent back down my body. She paused at my navel teasingly and then continued further down, but only with feather soft kisses. When she again reached the top of my bald pussy she placed a light kiss at the top and sides of my moms.

With her right hand, Shannon spread my labia apart. Looking at her first pussy this close, while smelling the rich aroma. She had tasted my juices on her fingers back in the apartment, but now looking at my dripping wet hole. I watched as she laid between my legs, as if studying me. When I saw her brow wrinkle up, I knew there was going to be no stopping her as she lowered her head, sliding her tongue up my slit and across my clit. As she licked my labia and drinking its juices, Shannon seemed she couldn't get enough of my sweet nectar. No longer able to resist, Shannon drove her tongue deep into my pussy mashing her nose against my clit.

"Oooohhhhh yesssss," I hissed as I felt her tongue fucking my tight hole.

Even with the sounds of my moans and grunt, I could still her Shannon licking and sucking on my pussy. She may not have had much experience doing this, but made up for it in determination.

With Shannon's tongue deep in my pussy, I could feel her nose constantly bumping my clit before she brought her tongue up to circle and flick my clit. With Shannon's tongue circling my clit, she slipped two fingers into my pussy. As Shannon began fucking me, she curled her fingers upward to try and hit my g-spot. While searching for my g-spot, She let her tongue focus on my clit, nibbled and sucked on it.

"Oh GAWD! Yes! Fuck me baby! Make me cum on your fingers!" I yelled, making Shannon jump.

"Do you want to cum my sweet?" Shannon asked coyly.

"Yes, please! Fuck me! I'm almost there!" I yelled again.

With the new encouragement, Shannon picked up the pace, flicking her tongue over and around my rock hard clit. She continued pushed her fingers deep into my pussy, as it really began soaking her fingers and the bed.

"Oh baby, that's it! Yes! I'm CUMMMIIIINNNGGGG!" I screamed so loud hoping the neighbors wouldn't call the police.

Shannon was unrelenting on my poor pussy and clit. She prolonged my orgasm as long as she could. When I finally got to the point I couldn't take anymore, Shannon finally removed her fingers. She brought them up to her mouth and sucked them clean. As I laid back trying to recover, Shannon got up and went into the bathroom.

When Shannon returned from the bathroom, she grabbed a couple of glasses and filled them with water. When she returned sitting on the side of the bed, I was sitting up in the bed. She offered me a glass of water. Being so thirsty, I drank greedily it down empting the glass.

"Hey, don't drink so fast. This stuff isn't cheap you know," Shannon laughed.

Giggling I said, "I was thirsty."

We both laughed a little. Shannon sipped her water and placed the now half-full glass on the table next to the bed. I leaned over and began kissing Shannon.

"I feel a tad bit underdressed," I giggled.

Realizing she was still fully clothed, Shannon laughed. "Well, I can see why Ms. Nude Gadsden!"

I laughed as I began unbutton Shannon's blouse. "We can fix this right now lover."

I worked quickly on Shannon's blouse soon to join my shirt and jeans on the floor. My hands began to massage Shannon's firm B cup breasts through her bra feeling her nipples harden rapidly.

Shannon moaned as she felt her already soaked pussy getting even wetter. I removed Shannon's bra to gain better access to those beautiful breasts, the quarter size areolas, topped with hard eraser size nipples.

My hands were soon massaging Shannon's newly freed breasts. Kissing Shannon deeply as I pinched and rolled Shannon's nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Shannon moaned into my lips pushing her chest upwards into my hands.

Knowing that Shannon was already turned on, I broke the kiss and leaned down to suck on Shannon's nipples causing her to gasp at the new feelings.

"Mmmm baby I love it when you play with my nipples. Makes me so wet," Shannon moaned.

Looking up at Shannon and smiling, "I know baby. Why don't you show me how wet you are? Take off those pants and panties."

Shannon stood up and unbuttoned her pants. She lowered both her pants and panties at the same time. She smiled as she heard me gasp at the site of her lightly colored curly hairs covering her pussy. She propped one foot up on the bed and spread her lips apart to giving me a good view of her wet cunt.

Licking my lips and moaning, "My, my, oh my... you are wet aren't you? I can take care of that baby."

Pulling Shannon down on the bed kissing her on the way down. I slowly kissed down Shannon's body, pausing to suck on each nipple momentarily. I eventually made my way down to Shannon's pussy.

"MMmmm my body is on fire sweetie," Shannon moaned.

I could only giggle in reply, as I began to lick Shannon's pussy. I licked the outside of the labia first and then let my tongue slip inside Shannon's pussy. I even let my tongue sneak down to Shannon's ass causing her to squeal.

"I think I'm going to explode if I don't cum soon!" Shannon yelled.

I still did not reply, but let my tongue do the talking for me. I turned all of my focus to Shannon's clit and slammed two fingers deep into Shannon's pussy, while sucking on her clit and flicked my tongue across it.

"Oh baby, yesssssssssssss goddddddd" Shannon screamed as her orgasm hit her.

Shannon's pussy let loose a torrent of juices, which I eagerly licked up. I continued to clean Shannon long after the orgasm had subsided.

While Shannon recovered, I laid down beside my lover, as Shannon kissed and cleaned the remaining fluids from my face as she lazily caressed my body.

Looking into Shannon's deep blue eyes I said, "I feel that I'm falling in love you Shannon. I hardly know you, but that is what I feel inside of me."

Shannon smiled, "Oh sweetheart, I feel I'm also falling in love with you too. I am the luckiest woman alive to have you. I don't think I'll ever be able to express what I feel for you." We continued to kiss a caress each other for a long time.

Finally, Shannon pulled away, "Maybe we should call it a night and get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day."

"Are you kidding? I'm just getting warmed up!" I exclaimed.

"I brought something that I think you're going to love, so if you'll close your eyes and relax, I get it and show you." With my back to Shannon, I pulled my strap-on from my suitcase, partially hiding it from Shannon while walking into the bathroom. After putting on the strap-on and lubing it up, I stuck my head out the door, "Shannon darlin, close your eyes for me."

With her eyes closed, Her face began to show her she was getting a little excited, all this being new to her, and probably felt that her experiences were going to be vastly broadened. Which probably did make her pussy began to get really wet once more. Getting onto the bed, I settling down between her legs. After a little movement, I began to blow lightly on her moms, then a light touch of my tongue across the upper part of her clit, causing her to moan along with a quick gasp of breath. She began pushing her hips towards my tongue now sliding up and down her slit, her hands going to the back of my head pushing, guiding my tongue to her secret spots. Her juices again started flowing freely. Just as she was getting into my licking and kisses, I suddenly pull up, pressing her chest down, blocking any view of what I was about to do.

"Shannon darlin, I am going to fuck you like no one else ever has or ever could. I have a dildo strapped to my hips that I am going to slowly slid all the way into you. I'm going to fill you like no other."

With my one hand on the dildo, ready to guide it to her honey hole and the other caressing Shannon's face, "I want you to relax as I enter you."

As I began rubbing the dildo up and down her slit, seeking her hole, it slid in between her labia, coating them with the lube on the dildo. When she felt the firm, but soft dildo resting on her hole, she smiled, "Yes darlin, right there!"

Slowly I started pushing with my hips, putting pressure on the fake cock, forcing it deeper between Shannon's pussy lips. Shannon's eyes got wide, as the dildo began stretching her pussy more and more. Her mouth opened and was about to tell me to stop, when suddenly it popped inside of her pussy. Shannon began adjust her legs and moving her hips, trying to accommodate the large dildo now just inside of her pussy.

I stopped moving, giving Shannon time to adjust to the dildo. Leaning down, I began kissing her lips; lick both her lips, kissing her chin. As I pressed my lips to Shannon, she flexed her hips, allowing another inch to slide in. I stopping, letting Shannon get accustomed to its size.

As Shannon laid there, breathing a little harder, feeling her pussy being stretched, I think she then started realize that what few toys she bought online, were tiny compared to the bat now being shoved into her wet pussy. Slowly I began rocking my hips, each time, sliding the fake cock deeper and deeper as my own clit rubbed on the harness. With Shannon's hands on my hips, Shannon was holding, then pushing, but as she pushed a little, she dug her nails in pulling back on my hips, lifting her hips, driving the fake cock deeper and deeper until she felt my pelvis pressing on hers.

"Oh my god baby, I've never felt this full. It feels like my womb is being pushed into my throat."

I slowly rocked my hips up and down. With each up stroke, I lifted my hips a little higher, then slowly sliding the dildo back in until I bottomed out once again. Putting my hands up on Shannon's breasts, cupping each one, and then taking my thumb and fore finger, I started pinching and pulling on each nipple. Staring into her blue eyes, watching as each thrust brought a twinkle to those eyes, I began to speed up the thrusts into Shannon, as I continued to pinch twist the nipples a little harder, causing Shannon to moan with a loud humph as I bottomed out. Faster and faster I started fucking Shannon. Shannon now had her legs wrapped around my waist, her fingers grasping my ass cheeks, pulling on them as she began to cry out...

"Oh god lover... fuck me! I'm so close... Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder baby."

My hips seemed to be a blur as I kept slamming the fake cock deep into Shannon with the sound of our bodies slapping together.

Suddenly, Shannon arched her back, her body going ridged as her orgasm took over her. As Shannon started convulsing, my thighs and dildo were soaked with her juices. I kept fucking her hard and deep. As Shannon let out a long gasp form her lips, she dropped motionless to the bed.

Shannon began to regain her senses; I had removed the strap-on and was now lying beside Shannon, caressing her as she laid her head on my shoulder.

Shannon looked so innocent when as looked into my eyes. As Shannon laid there looking up at me, I could see a tear escape her eye, making its slow journey down her cheek.

Seeing she was beginning to cry, I asked, "What's wrong babe, did I hurt you, I'm so sorry, please tell me what's wrong?"

After a couple sniffles, "No baby! Don't get upset or mad, but I'm crying because I am so happy I found you. I love you, and I'm scared that in a few weeks, you're not even going to remember my name, much less who I am."

Taking Shannon's face in my hands, using my thumbs to wipe away the tears, "Honey, I didn't come all the way down here just to get you in bed. I came down here because I couldn't get you out of my mind. I'm not upset or angry that you have fallen in love with me, because I feel something very special for you also. Everyone deserves somebody that it makes them want to look forward to tomorrow, and baby I can't tell you about us in six months, or ten or twenty years, but I can tell you I want my tomorrows filled with you."

Pulling Shannon close, kissing her lips softly, then laying her head on my shoulder. My heart began to swell. Here was someone who truly cared for me. Thinking about John who didn't give a shit one way or the other, and then Tatianna, I realized I was only an object to Tatianna, and that she only kept me around to use me, and never once did she ever say that she cared.

Shannon reached down and took my face in her hands, "Is everything alright with you?"

"Yes babe's, nothing couldn't be more perfect than this moment being here with you."

"Can I ask you a question Kayla?"

"Sure babe's anything, what is it!"

"I've never used one before, so you might be a little disappointed, but would you like for me to put on the strap-on, and try and use it on you?"

"Mmm, that's a wonderful idea. Like you even had to ask!"

Shannon hopped out of the bed, picking up the strap-on, studding it, and tying to figure out how to put it on.

I got up and helped her slip it on and adjust the harness. Once it was adjusted properly. Shannon looked down at the strange appendage sticking out from her pelvis and began to giggle at the oddity of it all. Grabbing ahold of it, swinging it around playing with it, she reached out and took my hand as she headed for the bed.

Once there, we kissed and fondled some more. Shannon reached down between my legs as I moaned when she felt how wet I had already gotten. Shannon leaned down to suck on my nipples and continued to gently play with my pussy.

"Make love to me baby. I can't wait any longer," I moaned.

"Ok, how do you want me to do you?" Shannon asked.

"I want you on top. Missionary position so I can watch you as you fuck me while I suck and play with your breasts."

Shannon gave a soft coo at the thought of her lover watching her. I scooted to the center of the bed lying back and spread my legs. Shannon climbed on top of me kissing me deeply. Both of us mumbling, "I love you" as I reached down to guide Shannon's fake cock into my pussy.

Once she was at my opening, Shannon slowly pushed into my pussy. Pulling back it slipped out... "Shit! I'm not doing it right."

"It's ok baby, if a guy can do it, you can do it better. Slide your knees up closer to me, and try again."

Sliding up closer, Shannon tried again. This time she appeared to get into a steady rhythm as she took her time pushing and pulling until it was all the way in. I moaned the entire time as I reached up to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples.

Shannon pulled out slowly and moaned as the coarse fabric of the harness rubbed against her hard clit. I only smiled back at her knowingly.

"Think we could cum together lover?" I asked in my deep sexy voice.

"Mmmm, most definitely. Especially if you play with my nipples like you are," Shannon breathlessly replied.

"As if you had to ask baby!"

Shannon slowly continued pushing in and out of my pussy. Each time she pulled out, again Shannon moaned feeling the friction of the fabric on her clit. She kept a slow and steady pace as she enjoyed the feeling of being on top looking down at me.