Until Tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shannon, before we get to wrapped up in each other tonight, I either need to go to my apartment and get my clothes for tomorrow and my makeup bag, or you can just come up with me with your stuff and spend the night, that way you can sleep in tomorrow morning while I go to work, with neither one of us roaming the hallways at an ungodly hour."

"Your apartment is bigger, and you do have a better view and besides your bed is a lot more comfortable looking then mine. It's so small!"

"Ok, just grab a few things and bring them. What you don't use, you can leave for the next time. I'm sure we're going to be spending a lot of time in each other's apartment and bed." Both of us started giggling...

"Yeah, I think you're absolutely right there."

I watched as Shannon turned around and grabbed her luggage, starting for the door. She might have noticed a bit of confusion then explained, "before leaving home, I had washed my undies and had the rest dry cleaned. I'll just take out what I need, leave a few items and bring everything else back with me in the morning."

Reaching out and squeezing her hand, "I just might not let you bring anything back, but make you leave it all." Shannon gave me a soft coo as she stood smiling at me.

After checking if anything needed attending, we turned off the lights, locked the door, as we started walking towards the elevators, Shannon stopped walking, her brow was wrinkled up indicating to me she was in deep thought.

"Shannon, what's up, is there a problem?"

"Oh no, but I just had a very wicked and naughty thought."

"Oh really! Are you going to tell me, or keep me in suspense all night?"

As we then continued walking, "Well, Kayla, it is really pretty bad, does you're soon to be ex know you only signed a six month lease, or does he assume it was a full year?"

"Hell! The only time we talk on the phone when he's gone is if there is an emergency, and I can't tell you the last time that was. As far as he knows, I would have signed for a full year."

"Now for the really naughty part, what if you got your attorney to make him pay at least half the rent for the apartment for the rest of the lease, and I'll ask my boss if she wouldn't mind signing it one more time because of a mistake I accidently made. Of course I would predate the lease back to when it was actually due."

"Oh God! That is so bad! I love it, tomorrow I will call my attorney and see if that is even possible?"

Once in the apartment, we went back to the bedroom with her luggage. I had her empty it all out and put her things in the drawers I had made room for. For the items that needed to be hung, we just put them on my side of the closet blending them in with mine. All of these were casual clothes, and I knew eventually, she would have some of her more dresser work clothes here also. Once done, we put the now empty luggage by the door.

Pulling Shannon to me, I kissed her lips while holding her tightly in my arms.

"You've been traveling most of the day, why don't I fill the tub, add some nice scents to it, and we both take a bath together."

"Oh I love that idea," as she started reached down grabbing the hem to pull my blouse up over my head. As the blouse cleared my head, I kissed her lips, pushing my tongue between her lips causing Shannon to moan into my mouth. I reached and started to pull her cardigan off while dueling with our tongues in each other's mouth.

As she dropped my blouse to the floor, I was pulling on the three quarter sleeves, and then dropping the sweater to the floor beside my blouse. Starting on the buttons of her blouse slowly undoing each one followed by a kiss. As I was doing this, I felt her unhooking my bra, and pulling the straps down over my arms. My breasts fully exposed, her lips immediately went to my nipples, licking and biting one, then going to the other and doing the same to it. Laying my head back and thrusting out my chest, I stopped trying to undress Shannon as I enjoyed the attention she was giving me. Opening the button on the side of my skirt, she unzipped it, letting it fall to my feet. One of her hands was on my ass cheeks, rubbing and squeezing them, her fingers on her other hand was sliding up and down my wet slit. After our activities in the restaurant and dressing so sexy for her, I needed to cum, and I needed it badly.

"Shannon I need to cum so bad, take me to the bedroom and fuck me, please fuck me baby."

As Shannon stepped back, I stepped out of the dress at my feet, and slipped off the pumps I had on, and started walking towards the bed, with Shannon's fingertips sliding up and down the crack of my ass.

Walking up to the bed, I turned and sat down as Shannon starting taking the rest of her clothes off. I watched as she slowly, peeled each piece of clothing off, then caressing herself in front of me. After pulling off her bra, she cupped each of the breasts in her hands, then taking her thumbs and forefingers; she would pull and pinch them both at the same time.

As I was about to reach out for her, she stepped back, shaking her head no, saying, and "just watch baby." As she unbuttoned her jeans, slowly sliding down the zipper, she rubbed her hands on her hips, then back across her covered mound. When she returned her hands to her hips, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the jeans and began slowly working them down. As her blue panties started coming into view, I moan, sucking in my breath. Pushing her jeans down past her mound to about half way down her tights, I could start to smell her aroma, the sweet scent of her juices that covered her panties between her legs. When she turned, putting her back to me, bending over to finish taking off her jeans, I then saw the wet spot, covering the gusset of the panties. From the transparency of the now soaked panties, you could just see her swollen clit protruding from between the labia.

While watching her, I spread my legs wider, and began running my fingers up and down my slit. As she finished taking off her jeans, she turned watching me, while I sat there slowly masturbating shamelessly in front of her. She reached to her waist, again hooking her thumbs into the panties and slowly starting pulling them down. The wet panties were sticking to her pussy, then suddenly snapping free, exposing her wet pussy lips to me. Dropping them to the floor, she slid her hand between her legs, running her fingers up and down her slit. Stooping a little, she inserted two of her fingers into her wet pussy, sliding them until I saw her knuckles touching her labia. I too, slid my fingers deep into my pussy, wiggling them while working them in and out.

She slowly removed her fingers from her pussy, bringing them to my lips. As I was about to lick them, she pulled back, again shaking her head no! She brought them forward again, almost touching my nose, letting me breath in her scent.

As she was doing this, she reached down, taking my hand and removing my fingers from within me. Holding my wrist, she brought my fingers to her nose and lips. I started to mimic her every move. She took her hand away from my lips, caressing the side of my face, sliding her fingers spreading her juices across my check, letting hand and fingertips dropped to my breast cross over my nipple, down across my stomach to my pussy. As she was doing this to me, I had done the same to her. She slowly slid her two fingers into my pussy, causing me to moan and again gasp for breath. We then fucked each other's pussy with our two fingers. Pulling her fingers from my pussy, she brought them again to my lips, as I did the same to her. Slowly she spread my juices across my lips, then sliding both fingers into each other's mouths. After cleaning our fingers off, Shannon began licking my lips, lightly kissing each one, tasting my juices on my lips, as I was also licking her lips and kissing her. She slowly pressed her lips fully onto mine, her hand behind my head, holding me, her tongue searching the inside of my mouth. Holding her face in my hands while kissing her, we both began moaning into each other's mouths.

As we separated, she stepped in between my knees, running her finger up one side of my slit and down the other, not touching my clit, but over and around it.

"You want to cum, don't you my little dove?"

"Oh God yes, please make love to me, let me cum all over the bed tonight, I'm so hot and horny for you."

"Well my little dove, remember when I said I was going to get even with you, for doing what you did on the phone the other day when I was in the back yard? When you had me rubbing my pussy with the whole family not more than forty feet from me? When I also had to have an orgasm, and not let anyone know I was actually having one? Now you want me to suck on your cunt and make you cum?"

I was almost taken back when she flicked her finger across my clit and called it a cunt. She never cursed, and only if she was in the throes of an orgasm.

"Well cunt!" As she flicked my clit again... "Tell me you want me to suck and fuck your cunt until you can't walk straight?"

It almost became a ritual, each time she called my vagina a cunt, she would flick her finger or tongue across my clit. I wasn't sure if it was the flick, or her calling my vagina a cunt that excited me even more.

"You going to tell me cunt? Repeat after me, Shannon, please lick and fuck my cunt."

After another flick, "Shannon, make love to me."

"No my little slut, do I have to put on the strap-on and fuck you in your slutty ass to get your attention?"

My head snapped up, a morbid fear seemed to drain my face of blood, thinking of that monster going into my ass.

"Ah... I see we now have your attention, so tell me my little slut."

"Please Shannon... I want you to fuck and lick my... my... err cunt." I now could feel the juices beginning to really flow from my pussy.

"Oh my, your soaking my hand you're so wet. Where is the strap-on, is it here in the night stand beside me?"

"Yes." I barely whispered...

As she opened the drawer and looking in, "Oh my, we do have a collection, don't we. The strap-on, a couple of smaller dildo's and vibrators I even had a couple butt plugs mixed in. Oh what fun are we going to have tonight?" She then pulled out the strap-on and began putting it on and lubing it up.

"Tell me, you're ready for it, aren't you?"

I was so ready; I was actually biting my lower lip in anticipation. "Oh yes, fuck my cunt. Eat my slutty cunt."

Shannon then pushed three fingers into my pussy to the knuckles, as she sucked my clit into her mouth. Never before have had I come so quickly. Before I knew what was happening, I began to jerk to the spasms now taking over my body. My girlcum was pouring out of me, soaking Shannon and the bed. Shannon pulled her finger from my pussy, rubbing them across my lips before putting all three in my mouth.

"Suck them clean. I want you to clean your slutty cunt juice from my fingers."


As I was sucking on her fingers, she had stepped between my legs. I felt her lining the strap-on cock to my wet pussy. She removed her fingers from my mouth, picking my legs up as my ass was on the edge of the bed; she rammed the entire dildo straight into my pussy.

With almost a howl, I felt every inch filling my pussy. She held it deep in me while slightly moving it in circles. I began to moan with each movement, my hands on her forearms holding my legs up and wide open.

She then moved her arms, pushing my legs up until my knees were mashed to my breasts. She placed my hands behind my knees to hold them there.

"Oh Kayla, it's so hot watching my fake cock sliding in and out of your cunt. Watching it pull out on your lips, then pushing them inside of your cunt as the cock goes all the way in. Makes you hot when I call your pussy a cunt, doesn't it?

"You fucking bitch, fuck my cunt you whore, fuck me!" I was nearly screaming the words to her as she started to pound my poor pussy with her fake cock. I didn't know she reached into the drawer and pulled out the vibrator, but when she turned it on and laid it against my clit, I almost went blastic.

I lay there, holding my knees to my breasts looking at Shannon, my panting coinciding with her thrusting, feeling a pending orgasm building inside of me. My legs began to quiver, my stomach started to tighten up. My body then jerked, losing all sense of control, the pounding never slowed, the vibrator mashed to my clit, my body seemed to be in a constant jerking motion. I was starting to come down, but she never stopped pound her fake cock into me. Beads of sweat dripped off her face onto my stomach. Her breasts and chest was coated with a sheen of sweat.

"Oh God baby, stop, I can't take any more... please... I... I..." As she continued to fuck me, I again started climbing to another peak. Again my body shook as spasm after spasm racked my body. I lay, jerking. My head was thrashing side to side. Saliva escaped from my mouth, running down over my chin and cheeks soaking the bed under me. As my mind and body were being pushed to the very limit of my existence, I thankfully passed out.

I slowly I began to gain some form on consciousness, I was lying flat on the bed. Shannon had a damp washcloth, wiping me down while lying close to me.

"Are you ok baby? I was starting to get a little worried, I was afraid I might have gone too far."

Using all the strength I could muster, I brought my fingers to Shannon cheek. Lightly caressing her cheek with of my fingers, following her chin from the ear then back to her lips. Looking at Shannon, I felt the tears forming in my eyes. Sudden it was a down pour, they fell steadily down my cheeks. Shannon had a very concerned look on her face, "Baby, why are you crying?"

Placing my hand behind her neck, I pulled her down and began kissing her lips, while the tears fell from my eyes. As our kiss ended, pulling apart I just kept looking at her as she wiped the tears from me.

"I'm fine. I don't know why I'm crying. I guess because I feel so happy. I feel like a fool now, but I'm glad it's you that made me cry. Is there such a thing as crying because you're happy?"

Shannon was nearly laying on top of me, her face directly over mine. Her lips were slightly parted, eyes about half closed as we starred at each other. I noticed the moisture building in her eyes.

"Yes! It is possible to cry because you are very happy."

Cupping her face in my hands, I used my thumbs to wipe away her tears; I pulled her down to my lips, barely touching. Extending my tongue to my lips, I slid it across my lips and hers where they touched. I soon felt her tongue join mine, and in unison, we licked and kissed each other's lips while caressing our tongues together. I slowly began pushing my tongue deeper, running it over the edges of her teeth. Forcing it between her teeth into the recesses of her mouth. I circled her tongue with mine, almost like daring it to follow mine into my mouth. As I slowly pulled back my tongue, hers followed until it was deep into my mouth. I then began sucking on it, drawing all the saliva from it, drinking a part of my true love into my mouth. As both our nostrils flared, our breath quacking, the passion of our kiss felt unending. As the kiss ended, each pulling back, we looked into each other's eyes. No words were needed because it was clearly written in our eyes how we both felt.

Putting my hand on her shoulder, "I think I need to go to the bathroom."

After a quick kiss, "Ok, here, I'll help you up."

As I started to lift myself, I felt a pain in my stomach and pussy, causing me to groan...

"You ok?"

Holding my stomach, "Yeah, just a little sore, but also I think my stomach muscles may have tighten up one to many times. I'll be all right, just give me a second or two, then I'll get up.

I rolled out of bed, walking rather gingerly to the bathroom; I knew I was going to be really sore tomorrow. After using the toilet and cleaning up, walked back into the bedroom, finding Shannon under the covers, leaning up against the headboard, patting the spot beside her. I crawled under the covers, laying my head in her lap.

"Kayla, when I was making love to you, I hope I didn't get too carried away, bossing you around, calling you a slut and cunt? I was just trying to give you a little payback, but to do that I had to be somewhat dominate to make it work."

"Do you see that big wet spot on the side of the bed and floor, and how hard I came? I knew what you were doing, and you see the results. I'm not saying I want you to act like that all the time, but maybe once in a while, pretending and having a little fantasy or two might be nice, just to spice things up a little."

"Ok, next time we do whatever you want, no questions asked." Leaning over giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Tomorrow, I'm staying with you, and you get the loving you so deserve, now slide down her and hold me. I want to feel your arms around me."

I turned, making sure the alarm was set, turned off the lights and snuggled up to Shannon laying my head on her chest listening to her heart beat. Soon her breathing began to slow, becoming regular as we both fell into a restful sleep.

Slowly my brain started to waken, but I believed it was more of the smell coffee and bacon that started working on my senses. Glancing at my alarm clock, I saw that I had another half hour I could have slept. Sitting up on the side of the bed, my feet on the floor, I noticed that the edge of the bed was still damp from last night, bringing a smile to my lips. I stood up, and walked my naked butt into the bathroom to pee.

After washing my hands and brushing my teeth, I walked to the kitchen. I stopped at the doorway, seeing Shannon standing at the stove cooking. She had on a t-shirt, but each time she raised her arms I could see she didn't have any panties on. I slowly walked across the tile floor in my bare feet not making a sound. As I stopped behind Shannon, I slid my arms around her waist, causing her to jump.

"Oh god! You scared the crap out of me." Shannon said as she leaned back against me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean scare you like that," while planting kisses to the back of her neck.

"That's ok, I was just lost in thought and wasn't paying attention."

"What were you thinking about that got you so lost?"

"Well, this is the first time we spent the night together and didn't have to rush off first thing in the morning, so I was imagining what it would be like to wake up beside you every morning and cook you some breakfast.

Shannon had by then, removed all the bacon from the frying pan and turned off the stove. She loosened my arms enough so that she was able to turn around while I maintained my hold on her. With her hands now on my shoulder, she leaned in and lightly kissed my lips. Leaning back and looking at me, her face lit up with a smile as she said; "Morning sweetheart, did you get a good night's sleep last night?"

"Yes I did because someone wore me out last night, and not letting me return the favor to her like I wanted too." I slid my hands down to the hem of her t-shirt, lifting it and putting both my hands on her cool butt. I pulled her to me as I leaned in kissing her soft full lips. I felt her lips start to part, so I opened my lips and met her tongue with mine. As our kiss became more passionate, I was squeezing and mashing her butt cheeks causing her to moan into my mouth.

Breaking the kiss, I leaned back and brought my hands to her face, my fingertips lightly touching her chin. Just standing there, looking at her with her arms around my neck, I felt a shiver within my chest and knew immediately it was my heart beginning to swell for what I was feeling for this woman. Giving her a soft kiss on the lips, I again wrapped my arms around Shannon, picking her up off the floor holding onto her ass; "What are you doing Kayla, put me down before you hurt yourself." I walked over and sat her on the edge of the table.

1...678910...12