All Comments on 'Untitled #01'

by 08abbey

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid...

Stupid............Stupid..............STupid............

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

Stupid FETISH STORY.

sheridan8000sheridan8000over 13 years ago
patetic

stop writting that shit

SpykkeSpykkeover 13 years ago
Do me a favour -

where was the loving wife part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
serve me creampies for

I am a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good stuff!

Enjoyed it. Please keep going with that dialogue between them. Agonizingly hot!

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
untitled

Unwritten would have been better

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
utter crap!

what a waste of my time!

deviotodeviotoover 13 years ago
I want to know ...

actually I want to know as well what she tells him !

I liked this story, the guy looks like one of the NYMPHOCOM victims :-)

thanks for this story and please keep writing

cheers

D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice beginning

Looking forward to the progression of this relationship.

Fact is, some women just need a new forceful man occasionally, I know, I married one.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
I will always believe you have to have a wife before you can have a loving wife.......

A good story in fetish or erotic coupling but not in this category. At least the boyfriend could save the cost of a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
god

This is god awful, some people write for fun others because they have something to say others because they are writers, your just a fool.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Yes

I really liked this. I don't know if you're going to end it, but in my mind he dumped her ---- Eventually that is!

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Great set up and great tension.

The story is well written with great, crisp dialogue. The cliffhanger was a bit cliched, but at least the reader knows what to expect next. Unfortunately, I see no real redemption for the male character. The author became slightly too impatient in portraying the guy as a wimp, so all the drama and tension that was so delicious in most of the story, was killed off by closing two sentences. The author gave away too much info, resulting in a psuedo dramatic ending. The reader already knows what is going to happen next in #2...the balloon lost its air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
some like it

I don't. Sorry if I make you think I'm narrow minded. Let them live together as fuck buddies, using protection of course, who knows what she might bring back. Let him go out and let him bring back bring girls to fuck in front of her. Oh, and no free meal ticket here. She has to share the living expenses equally. Think she will like it ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pathetic shit

outpourings of a demented mind

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Just another wimp?

The story is well written and interesting. You managed to slip in a number of valid questions by the male character. However, for me, your last sentenced ruined an otherwise good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I think you (THE WRITER) i9s a wimp and a coward and a closet queer.

How any man (real man ,that is, Not you ,the writer) Can let another guy stretch out his pussy is beyond belief. You are worse than a wimp. You are worse than a queer. You are a coward and eat your own feces for breakfast.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
AS IF !!!!!!!!!!!!

We did not have enough crap writers on this site we get a new one with two new stories. What a waste. Try a different story line. This one is old and you have only two to your credit. "Good Luck"

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Well...

The first clue was when the man was afraid to walk through his own house. The second was when he started to cry along with the woman. No wait...the second was when he watched another man fuck his woman and not do anything about it. I guess thats hard when you are afraid to come out of the closet. He will have to come out of the closet now won't he? Maybe not, he can get his creampies in secret.

speedy47speedy47over 13 years ago
Forget the critics....

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Worthless

Get a life--write on bathroom walls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a pussy the writer is!

She'd have her ass out the door...right after I smashed her face in....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Forget the critics.

Ah, yes, another one who can find little to praise about the story, yet spends most of the comment basically stating that anyone with a different opinion does not have the right to state that opinion.

<P>

When people criticize such stories they tend to keep their comments focused on the story. Rarely do they spend it trashing the rights of others to have a different opinion. (I stated "rarely." Obviously there will be exceptions.) However, many, many "praisers" can't seem to talk about the story. Hmmm? Who are the real haters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lifetime of Sadness

I walked away from the woman I loved 15 years ago, I had to - she slept around.

To this day, I still love her, that she could never change was obvious and I know - she still loves me.

Just a story, I know but - it really happens.

Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No lidsten to the critics

The core premise, the characters, and the tale itself is a pile of crap. That's what the critics say, and they are spot on.

Now have him beat both of them with a blunt metal object and you dramatically improve this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

hi, great stories, keep going, you will improve as you go along, as Frank Sinatra, says, 'I DONE IT MY WAY' thats all you have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where is the wife

let alone a Loving Wife. This was his girlfriend. How about giving up trying to write a store. I have read(look at) both of your stories and all I see is a lame wimp for a man. He must have had his balls removed to act like he does. 1 star for not know what category to put a story in. If you would fill in your Bio I would not be anonymous either. With a name like Abbey you must be a man hating bitch.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Really not surprising

It seems a fair number of female writers have the opinion that it is erotic to have two men, sometimes simultaneously. Nothing wrong there -- many men admit to a fantasy of having two women at the same time. I suspect that three-ways are usually better in fantasy than in actuality, but in any event, it's a nice fantasy. Anyone who can satisfy not just one but two of the opposite sex must be super sexy!

That said, speaking of reality now, most people in love are jealous if the one they love gives love away to another. And with women, excepting prostitutes, sex with a man includes some emotional component -- the cliche, "It was just sex, honey, it didn't mean anything. I still love you," just does not compute, especially when a woman says it. And most men realize it.

So when an author (in this case, apparently female) puts forth the fantasy of having her cake and eating it too, the only way her steady beau can possibly accept it is if he is a wimp, by definition. I'm sure there are some men who are bisexual, and for them it means sex with another partner just as she is experiencing, but these are the exception and not the rule.

The problem for us (male readers) is that the "wimp" is repulsive and does not act the way a normal male would act. So we get upset, or incredulous, end of story. The majority of males reading the Loving Wives category prefer the cheater (generally the wife, or girlfriend in this story) to reap her just desserts. Otherwise, the unknowing cuckold appears a fool, and the knowing one appears a wimp.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Not my cup of tea!

So it will be OK now, she'll be honest. Sorry but that is really a bunch of bull. He comes off as a wimp, and she as a slut....where is love in any of that, where is concern for her "husband". I find nothing in this story line worth a second glance...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is no different than writing about someone with...

any mental illness, no different than writing about a pediofile, or a person who wants to fuck a kitten after roasting it for 10 minutes in the microwave. The only real sad thing here is just how many sad and pathetic scumbags out there seem to not understand how fucked-up they are. THERE IS NOTHING LOVING - EROTIC - SEXY - OR NORMAL about humiliation and self loathing.... get some fucking help before you screw up someone's life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

You little retards crack me up, do you really get off on this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Great stuff... good tension in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bulls

Run and don't look back the BF can always get new pussy somewhere in this world.The writer is a blockhead and will continue on writing on wimp husband's and BF stories he has no f....... talent at all .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Both Stories Are Crap

and just a rehash of each other. don't give up your day job. neither was worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow.

Jeez people- you don't like what the story says? Switch to a different one! There are thousands to choose from on this site alone! There are just better things to voice your nasty opinions on than what gets other people off. Yikes! To Author- no it's not my cup of tea, but don't listen to these shitheads- write what you like! It's a porn site for christ sakes. We're all here for different reasons! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just another pile of shit.

Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No comment

"1"

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CABRONE

Its a spanish word. But once a cuck/wimp always a cuck/wimp/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Relax . 90% of the vitriolic comments are written by a couple of demented trolls with multiple alts. Just creeps.

As for the troll who said 'what a pussy, she'd be out the door just as soon as I'd smashed her face in' or some such nonce rubbish, I'd like to show him the different ways we deal with women beaters as opposed to, say, guys we merely disrespect like cucks or someone. I'd love to show you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Anon-Relax.........

You're an idiot. The last sentences of this farce tells volumes of the likes of you.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 NO MAS THE FUCKS STOP HERE

and I am still out of here. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crap2

What-is it with brits and black Dick...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good thing about girlfriends?

They're easy to dump! This was poorly written, with cardboard characters that never created any feeling in the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
why

She's a slut. Always was always will be. Why would he want to know. Just leave and become one in the line of fuck buddies. At least until you find someone else. After that just leave and make a life for himself. She'll live a lufe of STDs and HIV if your lucky. Once she gone life will be better for all except maybe her pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my!

This was one of the best stories that I have ever read :) I love the emphasis on her cheating, his loving on her stocking clad legs and feet and the emotional impact on you and your girl. Very well done! I eagerly await more :)

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
I thought this

was very well written. Never mind that the story line or scenario isn't to one's liking or something that one would put up with oneself. The guy isn't one of those who want the girlfriend or wife to fuck others either, but he is just too weak to do what needs to be done and get away from her. But the interesting thing is her attitude after she's fucked the other guy. She seems genuinely to care that he (the story teller) doesn't leave her. Why doesn't she just kick him out so she can lead a free and easy sex life without him? He is entrapped by his need for her inspite of her cheating but meanwhile she is co-dependent on him sticking around even though she will do it again. Any explanations of this aspect of her need from the ladies? -- Beyond her saying "You are my best friend"? Maybe she really does love him.

Never mind the rants from readers that the guy and by extension the author is a spineless wimp, this was for me one of the best efforts to explain why some people get trapped into this situation. I just need to know her answer to the question:"Why does she still need to have him around?"

The commentator who said he had a true love who was like this was perhaps closest to the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

I HATE you ass-wipe authors that write this kind of tripe! Your probably double jointed so you can suck your own cock!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

Cunts. They're both cunts

Nothing else to add

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SHE HAS A PUSSY & HE IS A PUSSY

Disgusting CUCKHOLD story! Obviously, has no spine or balls! Deserves whatever he gets! Sick mother fucker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

stupid cuck boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

What a Loser .. No Man that i know gets turned on watching another Man with his wife .. I am a Man that will Never Share my wife .

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
GET RID OF.........

that worthless stupid CHEATING slut bitch whore... it is going to get a lot lot lot worse....she CANNOT be trusted

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this, shared it with me, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. You are a good writer, the story flowed along very quickly, and the conclusion was very hot. Also, we enjoyed the subheadings that telegraphed to us what to expect and heightened the tension.

The sex scene was searingly hot, and one of the best we have ever read. It really registered for my wife, because she has lovers who fuck her that way. She likes to read about women who are ‘resized’ by big cock lovers!

You used a minimal number of extremely well-selected words to express the sexual and emotional state of all three of the people involved. The story moved at a breathtakingly fast pace, and it was oh, so, intense.

For me the hottest part of your story was that Abbey’s lover fucked her to the best orgasm of her life. And then, as he prepared to leave, “He kissed her lips and told it her "this is where it will be next time." She smiled and purred softly, reaching up to him, the life returning to her bones. She kissed his lips like lovers do and told him she cannot wait.” Wow: that big, cocked bull not only knew how to fuck her right, but he also knew how to create an emotional connection with her. He will be back in Abbey’s bed very soon!

As my wife and I read this story together, she highlighted this paragraph, “When she had drifted off to sleep. I opened the door and dimmed the lights as I slipped out of the room to sleep on the sofa, I didn't want to disturb her. I carefully unbuckled her shoes, collecting her dress and jacket from the floor and tidied them away.”

My wife rubbed my very small pouch, in my undershorts and said, “You know, that boyfriend was a born cuckhold just like you. Even after the girlfriend had been unfaithful, he was still helpful and caring toward her. I always appreciate the way you pick up my bull’s clothing and my lingerie after he has fucked my brains out…so sweet!”

The suspense in the story was very strong: Did Abbey bring her lover home on purpose, so her boyfriend would watch them fuck? Or was it accidental? My wife is betting that it was on purpose. After all that is what she did to me. And, once I had watched her in a sexual frenzy with a big-cocked man, I was much more inclined to approve of her behavior and become a willing cuckhold. She says, “A woman has a right to choose the cock that will get her off, regardless of whether she is in a committed relationship or not!”

This was a very hot story and we can't wait to read the next chapters. Good job!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Another disgusting wimp story.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Untitled is good, but unwritten would have been better for this cuck crap.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Girlfriend brings home another man

Boyfriend suddenly realizes hes been denying his true homosexual desires, and runs off, like the writer, to find his true man crush.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker604 months ago

Cuck in training. Yuck. Hope you cucks enjoyed that..

Why do cucks like to bust their own balls? "Look at me, I'm a fuckin wimp piece of shit!" Turns my stomach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous