All Comments on 'UofS Ch. 00'

by starlightqueen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

Well-written, believable and arousing. Top stuff!

I do hope that this is to be the start of a series and that many more follow in the same vein. Thank you.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Wonderful writing.

I absolutely loved this story. Great writing, beautifully told and just a clean delivery to the reader. Excellent and very deserving of the coveted "E" and the bright red "H" - This story will be mentioned in the New Story Review Thread on the Bulletin Board of Lit, found in the Author's Hangout forum. Thanks again for a wonderful story. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I concur with all the previous comentss

The title to my comments says it all. I just hope that you continue to submit more of your talent, so I may be among those that enjoy your pleasureable thoughts and endevors to create another wonderful tale.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Poignant little Interlude!

Genny and Alex has only the one night together before their roommate Claire moves it. What they do with that night is such an enjoyable read. Terrific Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great!

great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't understand

This is the newest story on the site. It's a nice story, well written. But within hours it has collected enough votes and an average of more than 4.5 to qualify for an "H" and to earn an "E"? How can this be, unless the story was preselected by the staff. What is going on here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Glad someone noticed

Those people are fucking with us. Its a fucking stacked game, right there. They playing with loaded dice. Literotica, what the fuck is going on here. YOu guys pulling a Don King on us readers. WTF????

sacksackover 17 years ago
well, actually.....

stories with the red "E" ARE predetermined by the Lit. staff and have been from day one. It is just a small gesture of appreciation from Laurel and Manu for a story or poem they feel is far beyond the ordinary. As for the "H", it IS possible for the first 10 votes to come in within minutes and average out to 4.5 or higher. That is evidently what happened here. So, no hocus-pocus with this story. I like everything but the title, I would write out what words "U" and "S" are supposed to be abbreviations for and use chapter 1 instead of "00", whatever that means!!

tickletickletickletickleover 17 years ago
great story

i have to admit, it was the letter E that lured me to read this story. but it didn't disappoint. the way it's written was beyond ordinary. great read overall :) thanks

dataman77dataman77over 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

I DO NOT read storys based on a "E" or "H" ...I find titles and discriptions that sound interesting to me. This caught my eye, then my interest, and after reading it all I can say is Please do us all a favor and write a sequel!

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoover 17 years ago
Hot!

Very well written! Will we see more soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Work!

I'm so glad to see this has garnered the coveted "E" and "H"! It's well-written, an easy read, has fantastic characters and a realistic plot; definitely a cut above and deserving of kudos.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter of UofS, and seeing much more of your work in the future, SQ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
whats next

whens the next chapter? are they really going to be able to stay platonic? I hope not!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

It was just so realistic and really well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous