UofS Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gen - Gen – Gen..." he chanted, gasping for air. With a sudden intake of breath and a last determined thrust, he came. He collapsed against her, panting for air and still moving his hips in a gentler motion. She stroked his hair, feeling less wanton and somewhat affectionate.

"I'm sorry - I couldn't wait for you," he looked in her eyes before kissing her lips with tenderness. "You just felt too good."

Genny smiled and kissed him back. "It doesn't matter. I'm still very satisfied."

He pulled out of her completely, and she felt suddenly empty. While he sat up and cleaned up with some tissue she stretched and snuggled into her pillow. The movie was still playing on his computer screen, not even at the halfway point, so she turned away from him to watch and kept her attention on it, praying that things wouldn't be awkward.

Moments later, he touched her shoulder in a slow caress that ended near her ear.

"You look like a painting," he said. "All that smooth white skin on dark sheets."

She blushed, and reached out to take his hand. He scooted close to spoon her and watch the rest of the movie. It was comfortable, she thought, having another body so close. His hand stroked her stomach and then massaged the breast that fell naturally into his grip.

Her lack of sleep hit her quickly, and she closed her eyes, pretending to be engaged in the movie, but really just enjoying his caresses. She didn't even remember falling asleep.

***

As soon as Genny put her weight on the bed, it let out a loud creak. Alex stirred and groaned. She smiled apologetically.

"Good morning," he said, squinting against the light coming in through the window.

"I'm just collecting my ... clothes. Sorry to wake you." She took a deep breath. "Alex... we're roommates. I don't think that we should have done what we did last night."

"Ok?" He was too groggy to protest, so she rushed on.

"I mean, it was good, and you're hot, and I'd have a great time doing it again, don't get me wrong. It's just that we live together, with Claire, so we can't - ever again. I'm glad we are acquainted."

She pulled her bra from between his sheets and made for the door.

"If that was just getting acquainted, I want to know how to be your friend," he said with a bit of a grin.

She turned and smiled. "We are friends - just friends."

12