Up from LA

Story Info
Her fiance's friend spends the night with them.
3.7k words
4.17
140.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written in our home. For those of you that know me, were finally back in our house! Some how, I lost track of this story and forgot to post it. Well it's been a very long year (or two). My heart goes to those that have been affected by the hurricanes. Hubby was watching golf while I wrote this!

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues! My skin is pretty thick and as appreciate people pointing out flaws with my writing.

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Let me say something silly, yet some people don't get it. This story carries and adult theme. If offended by sexual stories, its simple, don't read the story. This story is fictional with fictional characters. These characters will never get AIDS.

*

Start:

About two years ago I moved in with my best friend and fiancé, his name is Jerry. We have this perfect little house, with a cute white picket fence in the front yard and a massive red wood fence in the back. I've lived in Bakersfield all my life while Jerry moved here about five years ago from some city outside of Chicago. We met in college our freshman year and started dating the first month in school.

Oh did our lives change last weekend as Jerry's company was bringing in a programmer up from San Diego. Jerry has been working with Robert for a year now and the two of them were about to complete this big project. The two of them were very excited about this project so at the last minute Jerry arranged for Robert to stay with us.

I arrived home first, around five thirty, which gave me some free time to do some last minute cleaning. Perfect, to set the mood: candles. Around six the garage door opened and a few minutes later they came in. O-h-h my god, I did my best to stay calm and cool. This man was beautiful. Both men looked like they came from a Brooks Brothers catalog as the suits that they were wearing showcased each of their athletic bodies. I can't lie to myself; there was something about him. His strong jaw line, tan skin, muscular tone body, and that smile. I have not felt this way since grade school! My hands were sweaty, my head tingling, and my body was reminding me of the woman I am! Thank god my mind was telling me to be a lady.

After our introductions I went to the kitchen to start dinner. Jerry showed Robert to his room, having that time gave me a chance to cool off. About twenty minutes later Robert came back into the kitchen. Robert was nice and attentive to me and seemed very interested in me. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, what if he wants to sleep with me? More horrifying, what if he doesn't?

Jerry came into kitchen with a nice bottle of wine that he decanted. I grabbed three goblets and handed them to Robert. Oh, our hands touched sending electricity through my body! Jerry poured while I gathered the food and made a cute presentation on the table.

All of us were beaming as there was something in the air, I just hoped that they could not sense my arousal as I'm sure that I left a wet spot on my chair.

The conversation and wine flowed easily. I'm not sure which was more powerful as there was magic in the air. We all fed from it. Jerry was beaming which gave me strength. Most of the guys that I've dated have been jealous. Jerry has always encouraged me to dress sexy. Hell, he loves to purchase outfits for me and some of the skirts have been shorter then I would have picked. At first this made me uncomfortable for I was sure he was setting me up. Jerry was always encouraging me to let my hair down and enjoy myself. The first time I flashed someone, it was Jerry who lifted up my shirt and bra. Oh that was one magical night!

Jerry was touching me, Robert was touching me, and I was playfully slapping them. I was still in my suit; part of me didn't want to change. The attention they were paying to my shapely legs was addicting. Yes, I did help my skirt rise up my thigh and no, I did not try to pull my skirt down.

Jerry suggested that I get comfortable as they will clean up.

Off I went to our bedroom to change while the guys cleaned up. My fingers fumbled with the buttons to my blouse. Unzipping my skirt was even worse as my fingers could not grasp the zipper. My mind was racing; thinking of the attention that both men had lavished on me. One man that I loved and one man that I wanted to make love to. Jerry came into the room and gave me a big hot kiss.

With his hands on my lower back he pulled me into him, oh was he firm. "What are you thinking? I'm getting a certain feeling from you." I broke our embrace and walked away, placed my skirt on the dresser so that it would not wrinkle.

"Well, it seems that we all like each other."

"Yes, he's a great guy."

"And I think he finds you sexy!"

"What?" I slapped his shoulder, "get out of here."

"Here wear this."

"A tee shirt?"

"Yes, only a tee shirt."

"Yea right. You will be so jealous and upset."

"Ok, tee shirt and your thong. I dare you!"

"Fine," I unclipped my bra and tossed it to him. Teasingly I rubbed my breast making sure my nipples were nice and hard. As I slipped into his tee shirt, "this is your idea!"

"You look so hot! I'm so lucky to have a beautiful woman like you in my life."

"Why thank you." I turned and mooned him; well kind of as I still had my thong on.

"I double dog dare you to do that in the kitchen!"

"Well," taking a deep breath. "We shall see." Why not? Robert is a stud and I would love for him to want me! So, what's wrong with a little tease?

I knew that Jerry was comfortable with this and no matter what he loved me. He knows that I would never leave him and that more then anything I want to be his wife. Is that strange? To want to be married to someone but still have a lover? Maybe it's the ultimate act of love, to share and be shared? I would do anything for Jerry, and I always put him first. It's strange, but I felt no guilt and very aroused. The moment just felt right.

Jerry had changed into cotton shorts and a tee shirt. Robert was sitting on the living room sofa. Oh that I want to try him out. Jerry came out and told Robert to make him self comfortable. As he made his way to the guest bedroom his eyes were glued on me. Talk about an ego boost!

Jerry came up behind me and slapped my ass. "You're a naughty girl."

"Yea, but you like me that way."

"No I don't."

I turned around shocked, "what?"

"I love you that way." He hugged me. "I want you to be free and have fun. You're the most important person in my life. There is no restrictions on my love and I hope what we can share many great experiences together!"

God, I love this man!

Robert came back into the room, "how do I get some of that?"

I turned around, still wrapped in Jerry's arms. "All you have to do is come here."

As he walked up to me, Jerry let go of me. Robert wrapped his arms around me. I could sill feel Jerry behind me as he was still pressing against my butt. "You smell great."

He looked down at me, "you feel great. Pam, your one beautiful woman, and man Jerry, your one lucky man!"

Walking into the family room wearing only a tee shirt had me nervous. Being in his arms, well that was just heaven. I looked up at him, "it's nice to see you, comfortable."

"It's nice to feel you."

Jerry broke the moment, asking is if we wanted any more wine. We both just grunted. I had to move away from him, before my arousal made the carpeting wet. Slowly I made my way to the kitchen. "Here let me help you with that."

Jerry was smiling as he walked over to me and hugged me. "You want him to fuck you, don't you?"

"I don't know. Do you want him to fuck me?"

"God yes! That would be so freaking hot!"

"Really?"

"Pam, I know you're attracted to Robert and I'm fine with that. In life we have choices. You could deny yourself which I'm sure that you would. Having an affair is just not in your blood. Now, I would love for Robert and myself to enjoy your body together. You had lovers before me, so why not share a lover? You still love me, and I still love you. Why not explore things, together?"

"I'm so glad you're confident about this."

Jerry grabbed the bottle of wine and went to the family room. I took a moment to gather myself to make my entrance. Jerry and Robert were sitting on the sofa with a spot between them. Nice, at least there thinking of me. Like a lady, I made my way over to them and ten between them.

My Romeo (Jerry) pulled me to him and spun me around, that made my legs go over to Robert. I would never admit this to him, but I love it when he controls me. To feel his power as he moves me effortlessly, it's hard to describe. Jerry is no slouch as he work scout and suck, he has nice muscular arms.

Robert started to rub my feet, while Jerry was working my shoulders. Oh a girl could get use to this rather quickly. I didn't even mind when my shirt rode up my thigh. "O-o-o-h-h, this feels great!"

Robert looked over to me, and his eyes stopped at my crotch. I'm sure he could see my thong by now. Teasingly, I parted my legs a little; just to be sure he could see me. Finally I could feel Jerry start to grow. That special feeling knowing that your man is rock hard, does wonders for a girl's ego! Looking down I didn't realize how tight my shirt was, but when Jerry pulled me down he had some of my shirt. My nipples were clearly visible, and the guys didn't miss that.

"Honey, I think you should roll over. This way I can massage your back and shoulders and Robert can take care of your calves. Wearing those heals all day, I'm sure your feet could use some attention."

That sounded good to me. Delicately as possible I moved as there were lots of fragile things on the sofa. At this point there was no reason to think about how I looked with my knees on the couch. I'm sure that the men didn't miss anything. I worked my way between the two men, and my hands supporting my body. Robert now had a clear view of my back side. Jerry grabbed my shirt and started to pull it off me. Fear struck me at first, as I wasn't ready for this. Since the tee shirt didn't really hide my breasts, only showcased them there was no reason to wear the shirt. Oh, then having Robert staring at my ass there was no need to resist any more.

"You look hot babe."

"Jerry your one lucky man."

As soon as I was on my stomach, the guys went to work. Two could play this game as I slide my hand between Jerry's thighs and started to toy with him. Robert hands felt great on my feet. He teased me a little as every now and then he would rub his hands up my calves, but when he brought his hands back he only lightly touched me with his finger tips.

Jerry acted like nothing was wrong, so what else cold a girl do except to turn up the heat. The angle was a little awkward but I grabbed him. No matter how many times I hold his cock in my hand, I'm still fascinated. It's like a magical candy cane that I love to feel. I don't know about most girls but I do love to swallow. Sure, I hate the taste of it, but how Jerry reacts when he sees me taking it, and swallowing all of it. He loves it, and I love doing that for him.

Robert's hands rode higher and higher up my thigh inches away from my most intimate of parts. This little massage was turning into something more. Sure, I didn't help matters by allowing them to take off my shirt. Then again, I do love being nude! Love having men look at my body, wanting me. And these men wanted me.

I turned around, showing my breasts to my men. My bold move caught them off guard; they looked like two boys caught with their hands in the candy jar. My problem, I wanted them in my candy jar tasting my sugar!

My body rested on their legs. Teasingly I cupped my breasts, pinched my nipples for their and my pleasure. "You know boys," I slide my hand down my stomach to my thong. Slipped my hand under my thong, "I'm feeling like a wanted woman." My fingers were wet from my arousal. I'm sure that there was a wet spot under me.

"Jerry, we both know where this is going. Both of you are rock hard, and I want both of you to fuck me." I pulled my finger out of my pussy and licked my finger dry. "However, if you do share me I don't want things to change between us. You two are friends and Jerry you are the love of my life. Sex, is not worth destroying what we have."

Jerry looked into my eyes, "nothing will change between us."

"Then, why don't you two get comfortable." I watched as both of them started to undress revealing their hard bodies to me. "There that is much better." Surprisingly both men were rock hard; I thought for sure that by undressing the swelling would go down. I was happy to be wrong.

Robert looked over to me, "what about you?"

I knew what he wanted, "would you do the honors?"

Robert moved closer to me, knelt down on the floor. He reached up and grabbed my thong. Slowly he pulled my panties down. His eyes were glued on my pussy and smiled when he could see me. Jerry reached down almost hugging me, with his hands on my breasts. I opened my legs and wrapped them around Robert. Before I was laying across the sofa, but I wanted something.

I turned my body, slouching just next to Jerry. My left hand reached out and grabbed Jerry and with my legs I pulled Robert into me. Still on his knees he licked his way up my thighs. Oh a man that likes to use his tongue. While he licked his way up, he looked up at me and Jerry for approval. By now Jerry was playing with my nipples and knew what I wanted.

This was the first time for Jerry to watch me have sex. Sure, I've masturbated in front of him and we do love to use toys. Now, his friend was between my legs, licking his way up to my pussy. Then I felt his nose on my lips. He licked and kiss all around my pussy. I clit was throbbing and wanted his tongue.

"That is hot, seeing him between your legs."

Robert started to lick my lips, his tongue would brush against my clit. I was nervous, what if he didn't like how I tasted. However, having him lap up my juices told me that he enjoyed eating me. Robert went to town; enjoy my pussy as licking me.

"O-o-o-o-h, that feels so good." With my right hand, my fingers dug through his thick hair. I wanted to pull him into me. "I'm so close. Suck on my clit!"

Robert pulled my clit into this mouth sending shivers though my body. Oh that was it, right there. I love having my clit sucked on, and if the guy is good he rolls his tongue over my clit. Oh I'm right there!

"O-o-o-h, I'm cumming." First my feet started to tingle as the orgasm worked up my body, until my head tingled. Robert slowly released my clit allowing me to come back to earth.

Now, it was the guy's turn. Gingerly I rolled over onto my stomach. Why be modest now, my new friend seen and licked most of me. Jerry was so ready for me and I was ready for him. Looked up at him and took his cock into my mouth. Robert started to rub my shoulders. He was right behind me and I could feel his cock against my back. I knew what he wanted.

Just to be sure, as this was something new, I looked up at Jerry. He smiled and blew me a kiss. With that, I shifted giving Robert access to my pussy. With Jerry's cock deep in my mouth, Robert moved his cock between my legs. With a free hand, I reached between my legs and guided his magnificent cock until the tip of his cock was between my lips. With my pussy so wet from my orgasm, Robert easily entered me. Inch by inch my pussy took his cock. Slowly he worked his cock deeper in me.

One thing that I pride myself is taking care of my man. My mouth worshiped his cock as I wanted to thank him for this experience. Then I felt Robert bottom out, god was he deep in me. Like a drummer Robert started working a rhythm. Each time he pushed all of him into me, that actions pushed me forward until all of Jerry's cock was in my mouth.

The men worked me like a ping pong ball, back and forth between them using my body for their pleasure. I loved it! Having Jerry in my mouth, well I could not talk to them. However, I was humming rather nicely or was that moaning?

I leaned up, time to push Jerry's buttons. In the past he's shared a few fantasies with me. Maybe that is why I'm so comfortable with this. "Oh baby, your friends cock feels great in my pussy. He's really using me. Are you watching him fuck me?" Then I went back working his cock in my mouth.

"O-o-h-h-h yea, I'm watching him fuck you. God, it looks so freaking hot! He's even working up a sweat."

"Oh yea, he's working it."

Robert slapped my ass, "Jerry, you have one sexy girl here. She feels so tight."

Robert really started to give it to me. Faster and faster he worked his cock. Robert grabbed me, his powerful hands firmly gripped my hips. He worked his cock harder and grinded his cock deep in me. Oh he was going to cum. Robert was going to cum in me.

With one powerful push, it happened. This last thrust he held on to me for all he was worth. Robert started to cum! All I could do was focus on this. I leaned back and pushed against him. I wanted him to cum, and cum hard! Robert's thick cock of his was deep in me, pulsating pushing his cum deep into my pussy.

Once he was finished, being a nice girl, I gave him a few extra moments. Jerry needed me and this was his time now. Thanks god that we have new soft carpeting. Robert was still firm as I moved. Slowly his cock withdrew from me.

Lying on my back, "honey, come here and fuck me!"

Jerry stood up, his cock pointing proudly to the ceiling. He mounted me, his cock instinctively knowing where my pussy was. His face inches from mine, slowly he moved closer to me. With his kiss, his cock entered my very wet pussy. Embarrassed from having another man's cum in me but that didn't seem to matter to Jerry.

There was no rhythm to Jerry's fucking. This was hot, pure sex. He watched me get fucked from his friend and now he was fucking hard and fast. His cock slammed deep in and out of me. Oh, I loved it. Loved how he just used me. This was not about us, this was animal lust.

"That's it baby, fuck me. Give it to me good."

His body stiffened, and I knew he was so close. I rocked my hips to help him release. "Oh that's it baby, cum in me."

Jerry grunted as he started to cum. I looked up and noticed that Robert was watching with great enthusiasm.

Jerry collapsed and rolled of me. "Oh my god baby, that was so hot!"

Jerry reached over and kissed me. Oh the kiss was so tender and heart felt. I knew that we were ok and that he was comfortable with what we just did.

"Well Robert, I think we should call it a night."

Robert stood up and Jerry helped me stand. Off we went to the bedroom Jerry with me and Robert off to his room. In a way, I think Robert was a little disappointed as he might have wanted another piece of me.

After a nice shower with Jerry we went to bed together for a little more intimate fun.