All Comments on 'Up from LA'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
diynutdiynutabout 17 years ago
Stpid annon

Loved your story Then read annons comment he/she wants to learn to spell before commenting on anybody elses story

Wet_WorksWet_Worksabout 17 years ago
This sort of thing

isn't for me but if you and your signifigant other are ok with it then who am I to say its wrong. Personally I view sharing a wife or lover in the same way I view homosexuality, I disagree with it and would never participate in it, but if your not harming anyone or abusing the trust of people who love you why should I care what you do.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Well written

Nice job. Keep writing. I love stories from the woman's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

Great story... it was complete and hot... as opposed to most of the half-assed pieces of trash that most authors post here. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Blimey

Jesus,

Jenin Hun I am soooo sorry for the sad individuals that came "accidently upon" this site & your story.

People for your information this is an erotic Site read it enjoy Or hit the Back Key.

Jenin I enjoyed your story immensley keep up the good work Enjoy life love hugs & kisses Ronnie from Australia xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good!

Jen,

I liked it a lot. Seems like some people don't understand that a fantasy is something that isn't part of everyday life. It's something that comes along seldomly and should be appreciated when it occurs.

Keep going and I look forward to reading more.

Skrap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
such a fantasy

Wish my husband was that giving of his woman lol. you are terrific, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"Up From LA"

A very 'HOT' story...free of hidden attitudes. Maybe I'm runing with the wrong crowd. MMMMMMMMMMMMmmm...maybe that's the problem. Less seems to be better.

Jerry is a "very lucky guy", and Jeninflorida is a very good author w/ a nice edible butt(pic is in her Blog). Sadly, Jerry's wife has no name..at least none that the reading audience knows about. But she has to be a Jennifer look-a-like. Why else would Robert be so ga-ga!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous