Up Lifting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D Ray
D Ray
3 Followers

You placed the string to the side and slid your fingers down the crack of my ass until you reached the lips of my womanhood. You could feel the moisture escaping the confines of sugar walls. You were quite pleased to find my juices flowing and my clit hard. Your fingers played with my clit as you moved closer to my ass and I could feel the hardness of your cock press against my bare ass, as you continued to stroke my clit. The moans escaping my lips were heightened by my pussy encountering your agile fingers as they probed my twat for readiness.

The onlookers gathered around us as you continued to pleasure me with your touch. Your fingers pushed inside of me and I inhaled deeply as the sensation of feeling any part of you inside me brought me closer to releasing years of inhibitions. They watched as you brought your cock from your pants and spanked my full ass with it. Your fingers still within my hole…probing and teasing. The sounds coming from me were beginning to rival the sounds of the movie as you quickly replaced your fingers with your bulging cock.

We were surrounded as you plowed your way into my hot pussy. On lookers shifting to get a better view of your dick slicing in and out of my juicy pussy. My eyes were open and looking back at the assembly, however my focus was on the deepness that your cock plunged inside of me. I braced myself against the wall as I felt you slide in and out of my drenched pussy. My exposed breasts moved in rhythm as your cock penetrated my pussy relentlessly. My breath was coming in short spurts and my cries of passion were filling the air.

As you pushed inside of me a male onlooker rubbed his cock. As you pummeled my twat a couple moved beside us and she knelt down in front of her partner. His fly was open as she placed her hand inside to bring forth his engorged cock. He looked at me and

our eyes locked just long enough for me to see the enjoyment hidden within. As your cock hit my inner soul, his hand came across to encompass one of my full breasts. He messaged it gently as your cock plunged deeper and deeper inside of me.

There were so many sensations coursing across my body that I had no time to feel uncomfortable. …all I felt was pleasure. The pleasure of your cock inside of my pussy. The pleasure of this stranger touching my breast. The watchful eyes of others as you gripped my hips tightly and pulled me on you. I felt so alive… so invigorated as my uplifted skirt showed my new found eroticism. I felt free and unabated as the beginning of an orgasm quivered inside. I bit my bottom lip to hold in the pleasure that wanted to escape my lips. You could feel me withholding what belonged to you. You grabbed my hair and pulled my head back allowing my breast s to rise up and my back to arch. You spoke to me in a commanding voice to cum for you. To let everyone here me…to not hold back. You wanted all to witness and hear my pleasure.

I could no longer contain my screams of ecstasy that had been previously reserved for your ears only. I felt a new freedom as I released a flood of pussy juice all over your hard cock. My audible moans being heard throughout the theater. The onlookers enjoying the performance in front of them as various ones licked their lips and shifted in their spots.

…my erotic soul was exposed and my sensual exploration was complete. I felt exhilarated and free as you exploded inside of my dripping pussy. …I felt uplifted…

D Ray
D Ray
3 Followers
12