All Comments on 'Up Shit Creek'

by SinisterLittleGoth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice...you are growing....

Volumus? Well... You are learning to expand your mind, letting your imagination combine with your knowledge to create not just mimic. Nice.

TallHotChickTallHotChickover 17 years ago
Very Good

This story is a great read, and it really shows that erotic stories dont just have to be about the descriptivness of the actual sex that makes it good, but just the atmosphere and the chemistry between charecters make this story in particular, one of the best i have read on this site.

Well done, SLG

Regards, Tallhotchick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Best Thing I've Read All Day

What I really enjoyed about this story was the creation of mood, moving from "friends phase" to "intimate phase". It's like you took the outside world away and brought the two characters into themselves, creating a world of their own, allowing the sex to become romantic and erotic expression without distracting the reader with things like unlikely dialogue. I'm copying this into my laptop to read whenever I have some quiet time. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Title Suggested Anal

And it wasn't. Disappointing.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Hot and Sexy

I read this based on the negative comment left on the story. I loved it and hope to read more from you.

As for the previous comment - if it was Anal it would be in the Anal category :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous