All Comments on 'Upstairs Arcade'

by MySecretDesire

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Hot! Enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She wanted too

I visited an adult book store once with my wife and we went to a peep show and she was stroking my cock and after several minutes, some well hung stud shoved his cock in the glory hole. My wife whispered in my ear and asked if I wanted her to do anything with it and my dick was dripping pre-cum and I kissed her hard and told her I would like to see her suck on him. She asked me to jack-off while she was doing it and she pushed her pants down and took his cock in her mouth and began to taste is meat. After several minutes she slipped the big cock from her mouth and glanced down at me jacking off and said "Want me to let him "cum" on my face Baby?" Oh shit, I started to jack faster as she swallowed his cock down her throat and was really blowing him. Minutes later he exploded his thick load all over her face and grabbed my dick as she said "Kiss me Darling"

vegasflashervegasflasherover 10 years ago

That's a good story.The wife and I have gone to a few book stores here in LasVegas and had some fun with the glory holes or in the big theaters. She was always affraid to suck or fuck any of the cocks that came through the holes but she always got hot when she would tell me and watch me suck the cocks that would come through the holes.

DashDotDashDotover 10 years ago
Fun Times

A trip to the ABS can be fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I discovered glory holes while in college in my junior year. I quickly became a regular participant! I soon found out that I truly did love sucking cocks and swallowing the warm creamy cum. YUMMY!

What I found out was I especially loved sucking Big Black ones. Usually they would fill my mouth with such large amounts of their creamy cum that I couldn't swallow fast enough. I learned to take my blouse and bra off and have them cum all over my breasts. The strong enticing aroma and the warmth usually had me rubbing it all over my nipples and breasts. It felt so good!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous