Upstairs Encounter Ch. 07

Story Info
He grants Alexis' request, with a savage twist.
2.2k words
4.25
35k
4
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once free of the binds that had held me to the examination table, he helped me to my feet and my knees buckled. He lifted me and carried me to the next contraption, still underneath its drape. It was smaller than the others. He stood me on my feet and I was able to stand, though a bit unsteadily.

"Remove the drape, Alexis." He commanded. I obeyed and was surprised to see a simple wooden saw horse there.

"Bend over the horse, Alexis." I moved to the end and did as he instructed. He quickly strapped my wrists and ankles to the legs of the horse, my body immobilized. The surface of the saw horse ran from just above my pubic bone to my sternum. My head was free and unsupported.

All at once I felt a sharp pain and then a burning sensation in one of my ass cheeks. I saw the injection needle in his hand as he walked back into view.

"What...what did you do to me?" The burning sensation seemed to be crawling through my body, reaching its peak of heat in my clit and my nipples. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned as every nerve in my body became aroused.

I looked at him with a silent question and he explained, "What do you think? Do you like it, Alexis? This is yet another of my fascinating discoveries in my travels; this one I found in South America. It is a serum derived from the habanera pepper and uses a purified form of capsaicin, the element in the pepper that provides the heat." He spoke calmly as though he were lecturing a classroom of students. He began walking around me as he explained; all the while my senses were reeling and my body felt as if it were on fire.

He continued, "The scientists I worked with there have genetically altered the molecule to make its heat affect the reproductive and sexual systems in the body. It is the same physical mechanism that emerges when you eat hot peppers and all the blood rushes to your face causing you to sweat. This serum triggers the same reaction, except that the blood rushes to your clit, your cunt and your nipples." He lightly and lingeringly touched each of these places on my body as he spoke causing an involuntary and violent jerk in my body each time. He returned to face me, grinning, obviously pleased. "It is impossible to resist arousal once injected and it lasts for hours."

He undressed slowly while standing in front of me. He paused for a moment and then began stroking his cock. "Tell me again, Alexis, what is it that you want?"

"I want a cock inside me this time Steve!!" I practically yelled it at him.

He sat on the edge of the bed, still stroking his cock. "You are sure?" He asked with a twinkle in his eyes that made me feel a twinge of uneasiness.

"YES!!" I croaked.

He nodded and pressed the intercom button. Within seconds, I heard the door open and the sound of footsteps. More than one set of feet from the sound of it. The steps drew nearer and nearer. Finally, the owners of the feet came into view, standing beside the bed that Steve was still sitting on. "You ask and I deliver, Alexis." He grinned wickedly as I looked at three completely naked men.

The first one was an enormous black man I guessed to be in his 30's. He had thick muscular arms and legs and a frighteningly thick and long cock even in its semi-erect state. The second one was a younger man, maybe in his 20's, with longish blonde hair, like the stereotypical surfer dudes. He was muscular but in a leaner way, closer to a swimmer's body than a weightlifter's; even so, his cock was as long as his height would suggest with a thick bulbous head. The last man was shorter and perhaps in his 40's, though I have difficulty guessing the age of people who are from the Mediterranean regions as they don't seem to age as quickly as Caucasians. He was olive-skinned with dark hair and eyes. His cock was of average length but was incredibly thick. I had only had experience with one man whose cock even compared; that was with a boyfriend in college when I was terribly inexperienced and I was too scared to fuck him because of the size of his cock. And now, these three men were standing in front of me with equally massive cocks and I was bound naked and helpless.

I looked at Steve and he said "Alexis, I'd like you to meet Nathan." He indicated the black man. "And Alan" He indicated the surfer dude. "And Damian." He gestured toward the third man. "I'd like you to tell them what you just told me you wanted."

I looked at Steve with horror and shook my head.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Alexis, haven't you learned by now that you shouldn't resist? You may not enjoy the next punishment as much as the last one." He smirked. And then in a flash, all hints of a smile left his face.

"TELL THEM!" He growled.

I looked down at the floor and spoke softly, "I want to be fucked by a..." I swallowed hard with my eyes still glued to the floor, "by a cock."

I didn't have to look; I heard the pleased grin in his voice as he spoke, "You heard her boys. Use this slut just like she is asking. She's a little whore just begging for cock. Why don't you oblige her?"

The men all grinned and nodded at Steve. Clearly, they had played this scene before with other "trainees".

Nathan was the first to approach. He stood behind me and rubbed his huge hands over my ass, finally gripping it and working the thick head of his cock into my pussy, stretching the lips agonizingly tightly. He grunted and pumped just the head of his cock in and out of my cunt as the other two approached.

He groaned and said "Fuckin' tight pussy, man!"

Alan stood in front of me and tilted my chin up, touching his finger to my closed mouth. "Suck it bitch" he snarled. I opened my lips and sucked his finger, all the while seeing his other hand stroking his cock, getting ready. He pulled my mouth open with his finger and shoved his cock in deep with one smooth motion. Wham! He was all the way at the back of my throat! "Fuck yeah, you little slut. You like having your face fucked dontcha?" He gripped my shoulders and fucked my mouth with fury.

Damian was watching all this and slowly walked past me to the large wooden cabinet. I glanced over as best I could with Alan's cock ramming down my throat and screamed onto his cock. His moans intensified. "Hurry the fuck up, Damian! That shit feels fucking awesome! Make this slut scream!"

I tried to catch Steve's eye but he was blocked from my view by Alan's body. Damian approached with multiple items in his hand and laid them on a small table. The first thing he did was attach clover clamps to my nipples; tiny ridges dig in when they tighten and it is agonizingly tight and painful. The heavy chain that attached the clamps to one another hung down underneath my body and kept the constant pressure tugging the clamps and my nipples down. Each clamp he tightened caused me to groan, leading Alan to hoot and cheer.

Nathan meanwhile was completely single focused. His hands were sweaty and slipping on my body, his cock twitching inside my cunt, dragging in and out. It was clear that he did not have the same control as Steve.

Remember also that my body was aflame from Steve's serum all this time, driving me just to the edge of orgasm. I began tightening my pussy on Nathan's cock and moaning constantly on Alan's, trying to drive them to cum. I was desperately trying to achieve it for myself, but it wouldn't happen. I realized with shock that I was waiting for Steve to count down for me; my body was unwilling, perhaps incapable of going any further without his prompt.

Damian continued his work, attaching another chain to the center of the nipple clamp chain. He stretched it down my body and motioned for Nathan to stop for a moment. Then Damian found my hard little clit and swiftly fastened this clamp right on top of it. I screamed bloody murder! White hot fire of pain filled me from the inside out and I believed I would faint if this pain continued.

Nathan resumed slamming his cock deep inside my cunt, ramming my cervix. Each time his hips hit mine, the clamp swung, renewing the electric sensation in my already raggedly aroused clit.

Damian took another item from the table, a whip with many thin soft leather strips. He tickled the length of my body with it and then lightly slapped my ass. He whipped my ass again; it was a little harder with more of a sting. He whipped me a third time with even more sting. The tendrils struck again and again. Each strike was greater in strength and intensity. By the tenth stroke, it was brutal. I could actually feel the red welts rising on my skin. Mercifully, he stopped at the twelfth stroke, which caused me to cry out like a wounded animal.

At this moment, Nathan emptied his cock into my pussy at the same time Alan fed me his cum, shooting it directly down my throat. Damian tugged on the chain where the chains came together, pulling all the clamps tightly. Both men pulled out of me and covered my body with their cum.

I thought they were done, when I felt what had to be Damian's cock pressing against my ass. I writhed on the saw horse, screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

I opened my eyes and saw Steve glaring at me, shaking his head mouthing the same word: No.

I clawed at the wood, pulling on the straps helplessly. I actually did pass out for a moment or two when Damian's enormously thick cock finally penetrated the tight ring of muscle at my anus. He grunted and pumped steadily, brutally stretching my ass. He came within minutes but it seemed like an eternity. He shot his load onto my body so that it mixed with the cum from the other two men.

Once again, I thought they MUST be done. But incredibly, Nathan was hard again and was ramming into my pussy. With Alan out of the way, I could see Steve, still sitting in his chair, still stroking his cock. Steve's face was impassive as he sat there just watching me. He leaned forward so that our faces were only a few inches apart.

"Alexis? Baby? Do you still need to cum?"

The noise that came from me as I nodded my head was a combination groan, growl and sob.

He smiled compassionately. "Three" Alan leaned down and removed the nipple clamps and began sucking on my aching nipples.

"Two" Damian removed the clit clamp and I heard the chain clatter to the floor. He began rubbing small circles on my swollen clit. All the while, Nathan continued fucking my pussy, pounding it harder and harder and harder.

I was trembling, screaming, out of my mind with arousal and the pent up frustration of the past twenty four hours. I looked up at Steve; I was panting and my eyes were filled with tears, begging silently for long-awaited release.

He opened his mouth, teasing me with a few more agonizing moments. "One"

My memory of that orgasm is, unfortunately, a bit hazy. The initial moments of it were like an explosion inside me, followed by one little explosion after another. My body bucked and rocked, the sturdy saw horse teetered from the impact. The men stopped and I heard them walk out the way they came.

I continued to climax; it was like a chain reaction that couldn't be stopped or wouldn't be stopped. I was gasping for air while electric sensations filled me completely. Steve brushed my wild sweaty mass of curls back from my face and gently stroked my head as though he were petting me. He whispered, "Good girl. Alexis, you are such a good girl."

Slowly my breathing returned to normal and I felt a fatigue like I had rarely felt before.

He removed the straps from my wrists and ankles and carried me to a fresh bath. I was half unconscious but still flinched as the water touched my battered body. I was surprised when he remained in the room and gently bathed me, taking great care on the parts of my body which were bruised from the wooden saw horse, the whip and the metal clamps.

He dressed me for bed and put me under the covers. This time, however, instead of leaving, he slipped underneath the covers with me and wrapped his arms around me. My last waking memory of that night is a feeling of pure comfort, warmth and safety.

I didn't know what the next day would bring. And, to be perfectly honest, in that moment I did not care.