Teaching Respect

Story Info
Submissive lit author meets dominant lit author IRL.
2.7k words
4.5
10.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValleyVixin
ValleyVixin
360 Followers

My name is Jan, you don't get the rest because I do have a life, at least for now. I am a middle aged, somewhat over muscled but still curvy redhead with Jessica Rabbit like curves. Yes, gravity is a thing, and my boobs no longer ignore it, but that just means when they bounce they get even more attention.

I can tell you my mistake. I agreed to meet up in person, in public, so I'm not a total idiot, with a man I had been corresponding with about erotic writing. We have similar kinks, or opposite I guess. I am that proper woman your mother always wanted you to bring home, or at least I was. I was a virgin until university, had one relationship prior to my husband, and that was my total score card. Two men.

I am a happily married professional woman, a wife, mother, teacher, community volunteer, the whole nine yards. I am also secretly very sexually submissive, but forced at home, at work and in volunteer work to always be in the dominant leadership roles. It is required because no one else wants to do the heavy lifting and make the hard calls, so I get things done.

That success drives the hunger for my sexually submissive nature farther and farther out of my control, and I turned to erotic writing as a safe outlet. I found Glass (not his real name) on one of the sites I publish on. I commented on a story, but the moderators hid the comment, and he wondered what it was.

That started a correspondence that broke my rules. Personal email to personal email, not only through the site, no direct contact. Keep my private life from ever splashing into my public one. It was a hard and fast rule, but my hard and fast rules, my iron hard will and self discipline get a little weak around other hard things, especially when I arm them with all my secret "buttons" or fantasies.

I met Glass in a local Denny's. Don't laugh, its public, I never go there so no one will know me, and its two minutes from the police station should I have to call for help. We both brought tablets and we worked for about an hour and a half on various writing projects. His, mine, and some other woman he wrote with. We worked well together. I dropped my guard and laughed a lot. The conversation just flowed, no topic was taboo, well many of them were taboo, but I shared anyway. So did he. I thought that made it equal.

Sharing all the things that make you want to surrender, all the things you deny you want, but masturbate to in secret, all the terrible shameful things you know you should fear, but secretly hunger for is not balanced by a dominant sharing all the ways he wants to strip a woman of her pride, of her dignity, and train her like an animal to be nothing more than a sexual object whose only pleasure, only pride, only burning need and purpose is to please her master.

At heart, he said, women want to be objects, to be playthings, but none of the men they meet are worthy or capable of making them into what they need to be. This is why feminism was inevitable. Weak men, and angry misogynist boy-men, make women who fail to see why they should not be equal. Only strong men make women burn to be collared and owned.

Had he been a creep, I would have been fine. He was a gentleman. We talked about the importance of aftercare, about how trust was essential, and that if you were not 100% focused on the needs of your submissive, on the safety and sanity of your submissive you were not a master, but an abuser. Masters deserve worship, deserve to own women, but abusers deserve a bullet in the back of the head and a kick into the nearest ditch.

I didn't think about it. I told him my buttons, my hungers. He told me his. He proved he was a worthy master, while I admitted I needed to be owned. In retrospect, the pieces were all there, but I didn't notice this had become more than a writing discussion until Glass leaned over to me.

"Jan," Glass said. "I think it would be a real gesture of respect if you were to go into the bathroom now and take off your bra and panties. I think that would show how grateful you are for the chance to finally open up about your needs."

He didn't say it as a demand, he didn't even say it as a threat. He said it casually, almost as if the thought was simply something I had overlooked and he was gently pointing out to prevent me from embarrassing myself.

I was in a sun dress, so while no one would know about the panties, in my bra size, going braless and walking is a public event, and with my nipples so responsive to shame/humiliation related arousal, I would be high beam headlights on from the second I freed the twins from their armoured and tightly lashed cages.

He smiled and ate a French fry. Then cocked an eyebrow as if to say, "Are you still here?"

I can't believe what I did next. I slid from the booth and went to the lady's room. I had to walk through the whole restaurant to get there. That was fine. I bundled them together and did my best not to show what they were, but big bras don't compress, and I didn't have a purse (just the laptop case I left at the table).

People could see the bra and panties in my hands, my erect nipples, and my big tits bouncing as I walked slowly back to the table. I am a redhead, so I blush not just with my face, but ears and upper chest as well. You could have cooked off the heat from my blush, or, honestly, from my bush at that point.

I went to hand Glass my bra and panties under the table. He grinned and knocked the center of the table edge facing the aisle instead. He wanted me to put them in plane sight.

I was humiliated, I was turned on. I was having trouble thinking. My mind was racing in fifty different directions. My chest was heaving like I was running a race, and my hands were gripping the sides of my skirt because they didn't know where to be or what to do.

"I am going to order dessert. To help me enjoy it, you are going to play with yourself. I want you to play with those luscious breasts, and that needy and neglected little pussy. You will taste yourself, I want you to taste every stage of your arousal from beginning, to orgasm, and tell me what they are like. That will help me enjoy my pie."

Glass said this as if it were the most reasonable thing in the world. Just masturbate in public, in a booth in Denny's in my own damned town!!

He summoned the waitress, a nose pierced very goth looking girl who either was once a student of mine, or her sister was. She was a little older and with the makeup it was hard to tell if she was the one I had or the sister.

"Begin now." Glass ordered.

My hands were doing it. I was biting my lip and massaging my breast, my hand pulling my skirt up inch by inch until my pussy was bare to anyone looking down. The waitress came over, and Glass began to discuss pie options.

She was looking at me, openly smirking as she watched me try to ignore her and Glass's eyes as I played with myself as Glass talked about the merits of every kind of pie they offered.

"How do you taste now?" Glass asked me, directly, right in front of the waitress.

I had no choice. I took the fingers I had been working into myself and put them in my mouth. I whispered.

"Like wildflower honey, sweet, with a hint of musk and sharpness like citrus under a heavy sweetness." I said in a whisper, and just about came as the humiliation washed over me.

"Holy shit, what a total slut. I had no idea Mrs T." The waitress laughed, which let me know she did know me, and was enjoying my display to no end. Would she talk? How widely would it be known? I felt fear, I felt humiliation, and I felt more aroused than I had been on my wedding night.

Glass clapped his hands. "That settles it, the sweetness needs something savory to balance it. I will have the pumpkin pie. No whipped crème. My slut will be creaming shortly for me." Glass said as if the important thing here was his pie choice, and that was now completed.

The waitress and the manager had a talk at the counter as she picked up a slice of pumpkin pie and walked it over to me. The manager was a thin guy in his early twenties, looking like a kid pretending to adult and not doing a good job, probably in his first promoted position of his life. I guess Denny's management training didn't cover masturbating schoolteachers in a both, so he was fuming at the counter, glaring at us.

"Do not cum until I have enough tase of pie in my mouth to appreciate your crème." Glass commanded.

I was edging, pinching my nipples so hard they hurt to stop me cumming as the goth waitress brought over Glass's pumpkin pie.

"Enjoy sir." She smirked as she sashayed away with unnecessary hip rolling.

The manager walked over and stood in front of the table, nerving himself up to kick our ass out I guess. I was ready to die of embarrassment when it happened.

"Sir, I am going to have to ask you to..." The manager began before Glass barked a command.

"Cum now Jan, cum for your master!" Glass said, not yelling, but commanding with a pointed fork still dark with pie bits.

I came, I came loudly.

"Now," Glass said, "I will have that crème for my pie." He opened his mouth, and the manager just gapped like that fish Pokemon out of water as I worked my fingers in my pussy, then offered them to Glass's mouth.

He sucked them clean, then took a bite of pie. Repeated the process twice more. The manager kid was looking at me, my heaving chest, and fingers working in my red fur landing strip topped pussy like he was half enraged, half enraptured.

Glass said to the manager, as if excusing a pet who had made a mess on the floor.

"I am so sorry sir, my pet is still in training and has a hard time controlling herself. She requires a firm hand and constant discipline, or she will make quiet the spectacle of herself. Women lack control, and this one has been too long without an owner to instill it properly."

He turned to me and continued as if this was some form of normal conversation, not, whatever the hell it was.

"Jan look at the manager. Look at him. This is a man of authority. A man who runs this place, he is our host, and your behaviour has shamed me and caused him strife. Apologize!" Glass demanded.

I looked at him, and saw him not as some twenty-year-old gangly kid just out of high school in a meaningless position. He was a man. A man in authority. I had disrespected a man of authority in his place, before his own staff! What right did a slut have to disrespect a man's authority?

"I am so sorry sir. I didn't mean to cause any trouble. I am just a worthless slut who can't control herself. Please do not trouble Master Glass for my failings. I will pay!" I reached for my wallet, but Glass slapped my hand.

"No. It is for the man to pay in money. A woman who has offered disrespect to a man must offer to pay in a coin that shows her sincerity, the depth of her understanding of her transgression." Glass instructed me.

Turning to the manager, he smiled sweetly and asked the poor kid with the raging hard on, who was blushing as bright as me at this point.

"Good sir, do you have an office? I am sure if you took her there, you could discipline her with a good spanking, and offer her the chance to prove how deeply and sincerely she is sorry for troubling you. She is a bit of a slut, so almost all her ability to express herself will involve offering herself to you in ways that would shame a streetwalker, but she is a good girl at heart. She needs to be taught to respect all men in authority, such as yourself."

Glass said it, as if a Denny's manager was Prime Minister, a judge, police officer, or priest. That was the crux of it, was I better than any man in authority, no matter if his authority was no more than having a penis and knowing that is what I am here to serve?

No I wasn't. I had offered disrespect to a man of authority in his place, and now I must show him my respect, and accept what punishment he desired.

"Please sir." I asked, stroking my breasts as I looked up at him as if looking up at God in church.

"Please take me to your office and let me show you I do respect your authority, that I am sorry for my shameful ways. Please sir, I beg leave to accept your correction, and offer my restitution." I begged him.

I begged him as I stroked his arm. He reached out and twisted one of my nipples cruelly. His voice was raspy, shaking, as he said simply.

"Walk ahead of my to my office, when I shut the door, strip down and I will teach you not to make a scene in my restaurant." He said it like Denny's was the Temple of the Mount and I had sinned against God not just left a cum stain on his vinyl. God help me, I just about came again.

As I walked into the office, and heard his belt start to come free of his pants as I dropped my sundress, that I walked into this restaurant a good wife who was just looking for a safe way to let off steam to protect my marriage, now I was a slave to a man I have met only once, and already he was whoring me out.

I did cum when the first blow of the belt lashed my ass. It didn't matter how this kid looked, or why I had embarrassed him. He was a man, and I was a whore. He deserved my worship, and I deserved his punishment.

I wept tears of thanks and pain both, when he pushed me over the desk to take me in my needy cunt, I thanked him as he rammed me without mercy. Thank God I was already soaked, because he didn't ease in or start slow, he hammered me like the slut that I was.

Kneeling before him to clean his cock, I tasted the mingled cum of a man not my husband and my own, and knew I was truly a slut. Truly deserved no better than to be at the use and command of any man my master chose to offer me to.

"Thank you sir." I said, licking the tip of his deflating cock.

He had taught me a lesson, and I was thankful in all truth. Glass told me to follow him to his home for the next lesson. I didn't even spare a thought for my life, my reputation, my career, my marriage. All I said was, "Yes sir."

It was all I needed to say, after all.

For GlassO, my inspiration for this story.

ValleyVixin
ValleyVixin
360 Followers