Upstairs Encounter Ch. 11

Story Info
He finally gives Alexis what she has begged for.
2.1k words
4.41
26.2k
1
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his fingers out of my dripping pussy and stroked my abdomen and thighs, allowing my body to calm for a moment.

"Close your eyes, sweetheart."

I obeyed him immediately and felt an electric thrill run through me at the tender term of endearment. I heard a rattling and then hissed a loud inhale as he touched a piece of ice to my nipple. He chuckled again and placed the piece of ice in his mouth, I could hear him sucking on it as he leaned toward my body, closing his lips over the nipple. It was indescribable, the sharp contrast of his warm lips with the shocking cold of the ice. He sucked the liquid as it melted on my skin, my nipple achingly tight and hard in his mouth.

I could feel his teeth graze across my nipple and I willed myself to remain still for him. He slowly moved his mouth down my body, adding ice to his mouth as the first piece melted. Tiny rivulets of glacial water trickled down my body, following his movement down, down, down. I bit my lip, actually breaking the skin when he reached my clit. He sucked and swirled the ice with my clit, squeezing down with his lips, drinking the melted ice as it mingled with my own sex juices. The ice finally melted and he sat up. I was trembling, struggling to control my breathing.

I heard the rattling again and braced myself for more ice, flinched slightly at the cold touch and realized it wasn't ice. It was metal. As the realization struck me, the icy frozen nipple clamp bit into my sensitive nipple. I cried out once and then again more loudly as the second clamp bit into my other nipple. He brushed his fingernail over the tip of my clamped nipples and watched my body shudder. He leaned down and kissed me deeply while he rubbed little circles on my clit.

I struggled unsuccessfully to keep from whimpering into the kiss. He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered, "You were getting entirely too excited too quickly my pet. These will provide some balance and help remind you to be patient."

He bit my earlobe playfully and chuckled, "Besides, I think they may help arouse you even more."

I whimpered as he pulled lightly on the chain which attached the two clamps. He puckered his lips and his voice took on that playful, patronizing tone, "What's the matter, baby? What is it? My little pain slut loves it, doesn't she?"

I moaned, "Mmmm Hmmmmm."

He continued the steady slow circles on my clit with his finger as he whispered,"What do you want, baby?"

I groaned, "You!!! Oh god, I need your cock inside me. Please!!"

He shook his head, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Everything will transpire in good time my sweet. We are only getting started and we have all night ahead of us. Besides, you don't sound like you're ready."

He pressed harder on my clit and then began pinching and rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. He gave the chain gentle persistent tugs all the while.

I cried out to him in a voice that was half-moan half-sob, "Please! Ohhhhhhh! Fuuuuuu... Need. NEED! Please!!!!"

He wore a devilish grin and stroked my aching pussy, "Good girl. This is the way I want you: needy, hungry, and begging. You're getting there."

He removed the nipple clamps one at a time and enfolded me once again into his arms. He held me tightly as my body shuddered and shook. In the very moment that the shuddering in my body calmed, he placed his lips on mine and began kissing me deeply. The kiss was soft at first and then grew in intensity and urgency. I could feel the heat from his body, his hands, and his face. I could tell his reserve was being tested again.

His hands roamed my body, lingering on my breasts, my pussy, and my ass. He touched me with constant caresses. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and swiftly lost myself in his kiss. Our tongues dancing together, our bodies pressed together. I grazed his skin with my fingernails and linked one leg around his body, pulling him closer.

He whispered in a gruff voice, "Yes, Alexis. It is time. Let yourself go. Give yourself. Give it all to me. You're mine now. You are completely mine."

He resumed the kiss, pressing his tongue inside my mouth once again. I suckled his tongue like I would his cock and I felt him shudder and heard him moan. I could feel his cock twitching against my smooth skin and my pussy was throbbing, drenched in my juices. He broke the kiss and pulled me close, almost squeezing the breath from me.

I gasped, "Yes, I'm yours. I am your pet, your whore, and your slut. Take me. Claim me as yours. Now. Please. PLEASE!!!" I sobbed as I finished speaking.

He exhaled hotly and bit down on my shoulder with a growl. In a flash, he was positioned above me, his cock touching my thigh. His cock was so close to my pussy lips. It took every ounce of will I had to resist pressing up to meet him. He moved into position and I felt a jolt of electric sensation course through me when his swollen hot cock head touched my clit. I couldn't control the sounds emanating from my mouth now. They were primal and hungry moans, whimpers, and gasps. He leaned down to kiss me and, as he pressed his tongue into my mouth, his cock entered my pussy.

I cried out and felt as though I might climax instantly. He paused, letting his cock head throb just inside my pussy and he growled hotly into my ear, "Remember the rule, my sweet Alexis." He kissed me deeply and then pulled back to look into my eyes. "You DO remember the rule, don't you?"

I gasped, "Yes sir! I will not cum unless you ... ohhhhhhh ... unless you give me permission."

The noise he made was guttural, like a mix of a chuckle and a growl, "Good girl, such a good girl."

The surface of his skin was aflame with heat and he trembled slightly for just a moment before he pressed in just an inch deeper. He groaned as he began short strokes, teasing the opening of my cunt with just the first few precious inches of his massive cock. I know that he only did this for a few minutes but it seemed like an eternity. Then he pressed in a little more deeply with each subsequent stroke.

His cock drove inside me deeper, and deeper, and deeper, and deeper! His grunts and growls spurred me on. My pussy was tingling, stretched and filled by him. I was filled BY HIM!!! I could feel my orgasm approaching; I'd waited so long for this, all my life it seemed. I knew I couldn't hold it back much longer.

I screamed, "Oh god, oh god, PLEEEEASE!!!"

He growled, "Please what, Alexis?"

It was almost impossible to answer him. My body was on fire and trembling out of control. My mind was a deep void with no ability to focus on anyone but him or to focus on anything but reaching the release that I yearned for whenever I heard his voice or felt his touch.

"Please, please, PLEASE let me cum."

He pushed his entire length inside me and held there. I bit my lip again, hoping the pain would keep me from breaking his rule. I was so close. I was so fucking close!!! In that instant, I felt like I was dying tiny deaths. I had no sense of self, no sense of time or place. There was just him. Him. There was only his cock inside me, his mouth on me, his voice and breath in my ear and forever in my head.

I moaned, "PLEASE cum with me, Steve. PLEASE!!!"

He pulled out almost all the way and then slowly sank his entire length back inside me, whispering softly, almost breathlessly in my ear, "Excellent my pet, you are learning. But for now, do not concern yourself with me. There is plenty of time for you to serve and pleasure me."

His hips moved smoothly, ceaselessly as he spoke, his cock pressing against my cervix then backing off then pressing in again. My head was swimming, my heart racing, I felt as though I were being lifted by an invisible force. He whispered to me again, the sensation of his voice and breath in my ear almost too much, "Is this what you wanted, my beauty?"

"YES!!" I closed my eyes and saw only white light. I bit my lip again to keep from climaxing and inviting his wrath or his displeasure. The thought of displeasing him now was like a knife in my heart. I could taste the sharp coppery sting of the blood on my lip. It was incidental, collateral damage in the wake of my terminal lust and carnal craving for him!

"And are you ready to give yourself to me completely?" He moaned as he continued fucking me steadily, "Alexis are you ready to commit yourself to me without reservation?" His eyes were blazing, locked on mine. I struggled to speak, hardly able to utter more than pants and groans. The room faded around us and I was floating in space with him, his cock pistoning away inside my hungry cunt. I needed him, needed this, needed it like food and water, like the very air I needed to live. I wanted to be his, to be possessed by him, controlled by him, devoured and held inside him.

"YES! Oh, god! Yes!" I was aching with the need to release. I was aching to give him all that I am. I yearned to give him everything.

"Cum for me now, my pet. Prove to me your commitment to me, your commitment to our journey together. Give me your cum my sweet whore." He pulled his cock almost out of my pussy. He growled, "CUM!" as he slammed back in, rhythmically fucking me, his body sweating, his moans and growls in my ear.

It began deep and crackled through me like electricity or lightning. I moaned and screamed, gripping and clawing at his body, wrapping my legs around him. He purred "Let it go, Alexis...let it go. Give it to me."

And just as the first orgasm was waning and my breathing slowed slightly he continued steadily thrusting his cock so deep inside my cunt. He leaned to my ear, nibbled the lobe and whispered, "Again, pet. CUM!"

The muscles in my cunt clenched tightly, spasms leading me into another explosive orgasm. My pussy walls were squeezing and milking his cock. My arms and legs were wrapped around his body. My head contained a separate explosion. All the worry and all the thought and all the anxiety evaporated in that instant. The only thought was of pleasing him and of savoring this long-awaited moment. It was dizzying, frightening, disorienting and absolutely defied articulate description. Transcending all earthly ties and linking me to this man in much more than a physical sense.

He growled, "AGAIN!"

I couldn't believe it! Another orgasm began in the midst of the last one. I was floating, dizzy, panting, breathless, out of control, with limbs flailing and body sweating. It was indescribable bliss.

"AGAIN!"

Like being in the ocean during a storm, wave upon wave upon wave crashing on me, knocking me down, washing over me over and over and over again. Lost and then found again, over and over and over. My last conscious thought in the midst of this ecstasy was that I would never be the same after this.

I lost count of the orgasms. I'll never in my lifetime forget that sensation. He finally allowed my body to calm. He whispered, "Settle now. That's my good girl."

He held me tightly as I shuddered and shook. He whispered softly, "Rest for a bit my little slut. There is so much more to come." He chuckled and held me close.

I struggled to imagine how there could be any more in this night than had already happened. But the sun was just going down and I knew that he didn't make empty promises. I nestled into his arms and felt his still hard cock throbbing inside me as I watched the shadows of twilight dance on the walls and listened to the wind outside and his low deep steady breathing.

I closed my eyes and placed my hands over his, feeling the tingling continue to pulse through my body. The lingering vibrations spurred the memory of the explosive climax that he had just lifted me to and promised so much more to come soon.