All Comments on 'Used'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
porcalindoll1604porcalindoll1604about 10 years ago
Stunned...

This was so...i felt morgans pain. I mean even i was messed up after reading that. I am happy for the couples, that morgan is so forgiving. You are really good cause that felt real to me. My hand was over my mouth the whole time. Your a amazing writter. Hope you continue in your writting.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 10 years ago
Holy shit

I initially started reading this and thought it was.a shallow tale of wacked out people...but what you did with it was amazing,by the end I was blown away and even touched by it,amazing tale,5 all the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Actually NJ

It is a shallow tale of wacked out people.

1*

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
And Then You Write Something Like This

I'm gonna have to publish; it MUST be cheaper than therapy.

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
Too bad

This little tale only gets five comments when it should have five hundred. I thought the sex was kind of gratuitous in a way, but the outcome was wonderful. In fact I was somewhat tremulous near the end; I knew Morgan and Raven needed to be together. I'm glad you let me off the hook on that one.

I'll be engaged with more of your stuff.

Thanks; certainly a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It only has five comments because it's a typical Edrider pile of garbage.

Once again a man gets anally raped and does nothing. Just accepts it. These three do some of the worst possible things you can do to another human being and then you throw in complete forgiveness, love and marriage? Just how stupid are these people? Why wouldn't Morgan get the video and use it against the three others? And why would he have anything whatsoever to do with Raven even years later? Forgiveness? That's so far beyond the realm of possibilities that I can't even wrap my head around it. You know why this crap got so few comments and a low score? Because no one wants to read your stories. It's the same old plot, time and time again and readers are sick of it. If you never post another story, it will be too soon. And for those of you out there to think Edrider is a man - you're delusional. Ed, probably short for Edna or Edith or Esther, is obviously a woman that hates men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That author is the brain sickest man on that world!! MINUS 5*!!!

He get raped by three people and make friend's with them afterwards! How idiotic!!! But thats the thinking of this insane author!!! Wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Far fetched

Not an easy story to believe ......

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
What a pathetic cuckold/wimp crap!!!

Your brain has to be damaged very bad!! A man who is raped by women and filmed by a so called friend marries one of the rapists and is friend with the others?? What are you smoking??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Most absurd story ever

Only idiot can accept such plot.

garyr19680garyr19680over 5 years ago
This is a great love story

I liked it a lot. Great story. I got a little teary at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Marry Raven?

If she were the last woman on earth he'd never marry her. If she lay bleeding to death in a ditch he wouldn't raise a finger to save her. And you want us to believe he'd marry her? That has to be the dumbest thing EVER! The only thing he'd do for her was put her in prison for life or bury her body in a swamp filled with alligators. This was absurd.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

johsunjohsunabout 5 years ago
Good story

I liked it a lot. I like how it showed the characters changing. Change happens to everything and everyone.

I know I've changed over the years, The friends I have now wouldn't recognize the me that was before I was in the Army. Nor would they know the me after the Army when I was at the University. Everyone changes even if they don't know it, and a tough experience, even a very short duration of extreme fear, rage, or hardship changes everyone involved.

It may not be totally realistic, but it's a good story and it tells how people change and why. Plus it has a lovely sappy romantic ending. What's not to like.

And don't forget, coming from this author we got to hear about a fist in a butt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One thing in common

All your stories have one thing in common....they ALL SUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I wasn’t a huge fan of most of the stuff done on “...that horrible Friday night...”.

But I REALLY like how this story ended! It shows how people change; how something terrible can assist a person to make the necessary changes to be a better person and live a better life if they choose. However, it may not be very realistic because most people could not or would not be as forgiving as Morgan is in the story.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago

Holy fucking shit, that was demented. How does he not take the video to the police and report the rape? All three of them deserve to be behind bars. There is no forgiveness for what they did to him, they all deserve worse than prison.

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

The last five paragraphs just don’t ring true.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

not one of your better stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Saying

Thank you to the person you raped because afterwards you felt guilty and that allowed to grow is just stupify beyond comprehension

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise8 months ago

I don't know what to think about this one I don't believe he could forgive it was so brutal it was a total ruining him her would be mentally scarred for ever so how could he marry the one who raped him. Just doesn't make sense

Darren I gave it a 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wait..they raped him in the worst possible way and then he marries and forgives them with no punishment of any kind? I’m sorry…your stories are great but your endings are worse than terrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous