Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers

"No, I'm serious," she said. "But I expected that to be your first reaction. Jerry was even worse."

"I hate Raven, and she hates me. You're nothing like her. You're hot, and she's weird. You are fun, and she's nasty. You don't look like each other. Your body makes my mouth water. She's scrawny and lumpy.

"Even if I agreed with your crazy idea, she would be the last person in the world who could stand in for you. You couldn't feed me enough Viagra to get it up for her."

Lexi's smile grew bigger as my voice got louder.

"Everything you've just said convinces me she has to be the one. You and she are going to be wild together. You'll push each other over the edge, just like we do. You're dislike of each other wlll mean you'll be coming from a different starting place, and you'll end up doing amazing things together.

"I know that once you get started, you'll forget the hate anyway because lust is going to take over. You're so wrong about her. She's got a great body. She just hides it under her goth armor.

"I'm going to make her clean up for you, and you're not going to need any Viagra. I bet you'll make her come as much as me. I know this is going to be a night that none of us is ever going to forget. You and Raven have got to do it."

"No I don't. I think you're doing this because Jerry freaked out about watching you with me. But you're deluding yourself. There is nothing you can say to make me change my mind. I'm sorry to make your fantasy crash and burn, but I just can't do it."

She was still smiling.

"Tell me why not," she said, but she didn't wait for me to answer.

"I don't have time to teach Raven everything I do with you, so I'm only going to show her the stuff that really drives you wild. It will be the best of the best, and since she's looking at it with fresh eyes, she'll probably find some ways to make it even crazier.

"We've compared notes. She's told me some of the things she's done, and I've used them with you. Most of them really got you going. You totally don't know her. She's much more out there than I am."

"You don't have to convince me of that. I was wondering where you picked up that spanking stuff and attacking my balls. Now I know."

Lexi ignored me.

"You've got to do it," she said. "Both of you have got to do it. Just tell me you'll think about it."

"I'll tell you right now that I won't think about it. The answer is no, no matter what she says."

I stood up.

"I'm leaving now."

She was naked, but she followed me to the door. As I was walking out, she said, "Just think about it."

I said "no" without turning around.

***********

I didn't call her after that, but two days later she called me.

"Raven's on board," she said. "She doesn't think you'll show up, but I got her to agree."

"How did you do that?"

"I'll tell you later," she said, "because you won't be happy about it."

"Well, tell Raven that I'm sorry I have to disappoint her."

"We've already been practicing," Lexi said. "I'm you, and I'm teaching her how to be me. We're not getting naked or anything like that, but we get so excited that we both come. You are going to be surprised by what she can do."

"Maybe you and she can do it for Jerry," I said, "because I won't be there."

"You don't want to miss this, Morgan," she said.

"I've got to go now," I said and hung up before she could say another word.

Two days later, she called again. "I've thought of why you have to do it," she said with a laugh.

"I'm all ears," I said.

"Think of the worst possible scenario first," she said. "You and Raven just don't click. She can't get you aroused and after a while, everyone's embarrassed, and we all go home. Is that so bad? In a couple of weeks, it will be funny."

"Good job," I said. "You are so good, I think you could talk a happy person into depression."

"And the best case scenario is that you and Raven have such good chemistry that the two of you are even better together than we are. Both of you will go crazy with each other and explode like fireworks making a beautiful show for us to watch later.

"It's probably going to be somewhere in between those extremes," she said, "so there will be some fun and some stuff that's not as much fun. You only have to do it once, and you're doing it for me."

"What does Jerry say?"

"Why don't you ask him?"

"I can't talk to him about this," I said. "You tell me."

"He said he can't understand why any man would agree to do this. I told him you were different from him. When it comes to women, you don't think about anything but your pleasure. I told him that doesn't bother me, and that you've given me a lot of pleasure and I've returned the favor. Was I wrong?"

"No, but when you say it like that, it bothers me."

"That's why I can't talk about things like this with you like I do with Jerry."

"That bothers me even more."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Forget it. And forget this thing with Raven, too."

"Listen! I'm calling in my favors, mister. I've done a lot for you, and it's time to pay up."

She was speaking in a tough broad voice. Then she laughed.

"Seriously, I think you owe this to me."

She laughed again.

"Lady, you come five times for every time I do. You're the one who owes me."

"Okay. I'm ready to pay up. What do you want?"

"Never mind. Just forget it, and forget your crazy idea."

"No, I'm not going to forget it. You've got to do it."

There were more conversations every few days. It was always her calling with another silly way to make me see the light. She was never serious or dramatic. It was never serious because she and I both knew there was no serious way to talk about something so nuts. Each time after I told her no and we hung up, I thought about one thing. She was so funny, and I had never noticed that about her before.

I also started missing sex with her. When she called, she only talked about watching me and Raven and never about getting together. I was in between girlfriends, and I was frustrated.

I should have brought it up, but for some reason, it felt like I was asking her to do something for me when I wouldn't do something for her. It wasn't the same at all, because we both liked to do what I wanted, but I still didn't ask her about getting together.

On the Wednesday before the Friday that she had scheduled for the video, she called and told me she wouldn't call me again. She said that Raven would be at her place Friday night and ready for me, and Jerry would be all set up, and she was so excited about it she was almost jumping out of her skin.

"Too bad I won't be there. I have other plans."

"I thought of a way to get you to come. I'll make you this promise. If you show up, you can check out the scene and if you decide that you really can't do it with Raven, I might give in and do it with you because it would be a shame to waste the night. I haven't had sex in almost two weeks now, and I'm ravenous."

"Me, too," I said, waiting for her to invite me over.

She didn't take the cue.

"I've been thinking," she said. "If you don't want to do it with either Raven or me Friday, maybe you can watch Jerry filming me and Raven. Or maybe I'll watch Raven filming you and Jerry. You're such good friends, he keeps telling me. Maybe you'd be good lovers."

She laughed, but I detected a note of desperation as she went on.

"Just think of the possibilities, Morgan. Even if you decide not to do anything, you've got to be as curious as I am about what might happen. You have to show up."

"I'm sorry to spoil the party."

"You won't. See you Friday. Goodbye."

She hung up before I could say anything else.

**********

I didn't sleep much that night. All kinds of thoughts were keeping me awake, and the next day at work I was exhausted. Whenever I was nodding off, the same kinds of thoughts came back.

When I got home, it was the same, and I started to drowse while watching television. I went to bed but couldn't fall asleep. The last thing I remember was looking at the clock at eleven. Then it was morning, and I woke up refreshed. I didn't think about Lexi once during the day, and the first time she came to mind was when I found myself pulling into a guest parking spot beneath her building.

My body shook for a moment. I had no idea how I got there. I didn't remember driving there from work. What was happening to me?

I thought about what was going on three flights above me. I imagined the three of them talking while they were waiting for me. What were they saying? What would they say an hour from now when they realized I wasn't coming? Would they be upset, or would they laugh about how crazy they were?

What if I showed up in a couple of hours, and we all had some wine and laughed about it together. Would they still be there? Would they have all gone home?

Would Lexi be angry and slam the door in my face. Or would she jump me and wear me out with wild sex? Did she even want me anymore? Did I want her? Yes I did, but did I deserve her, or did Jerry deserve her more?

As I was thinking all this, I looked down at my feet, and then I looked up and saw Lexi's door. I didn't remember getting out of the car and taking the elevator. I needed to turn around, go back to my car and drive home, but instead I knocked on the door.

I heard a woman's voice scream, "Omigod, he came."

I couldn't tell if it was Lexi's voice or Raven's. I heard some voices talking fast, but I couldn't make out any words. The door opened, and I saw Lexi.

"Welcome, Morgan," she said.

I stared at her. She wasn't wearing much, but it was the hottest dress I'd ever seen on her. It was shiny red, with red fringes everywhere, and it was clinging to her like a spider web, except her beautiful breasts were almost falling out of it. As she turned and took a step back to let me enter, I saw that it only covered half her butt, and after that it was only fringes that shook and gave a glimpse of her dazzling round ass cheeks trying to escape from her bikini panties.

"You know Raven and Jerry," she said.

I looked up from her butt. Jerry was standing behind her on the right looking bewildered. Raven was at the other end of the room, next to Lexi's bedroom door. She slowly walked toward me, and I saw she looked different, but I didn't know why. She was wearing one of her dark outfits with the rags hanging down.

As she came closer, she stopped about three feet from me, and I saw she didn't have any makeup on, and her hair was up in a bun. Lexi must have told her what turned me off. That thought didn't last long, because two other thoughts replaced it almost immediately.

The first was that she was beautiful. Lexi was a knockout with her flowing blond hair, but Raven with nothing on her lips or her face was stunning. She had the kind of face that you saw in fashion magazines. With her hair in that bun, she looked like a ballet dancer, the most gorgeous ballet dancer I had ever seen.

The only thing that spoiled her looks was her expression. She had a snarl on her face. Even her beauty couldn't hide the contempt and anger she felt for me.

The second thought started as she began slowly taking off her clothes. When the rags dropped to the floor, I saw she wasn't skinny and lumpy at all. Everything was in perfect proportion, at least for my tastes.

Beneath her dress, she was wearing some kind of thin black one-piece thing. It clung to her so tightly that it looked like it had been moulded onto her breathtaking breasts and ass. My mouth dropped as she took my hand. She turned slightly to the right and lifted my hand up to the back of her neck and placed it on a zipper.

Like a sleepwalker, I slowly pulled the zipper down her back. It went so low that before it stopped, I saw the crack between her cheeks. When I dropped my hand, she turned back to face me again and began slowly peeling off her one-piece. I watched her and forgot about everything except her stunning face and body. She didn't say a word. Nobody said a word.

When she was naked, she took my hand and slowly pulled me toward the bedroom. Most of the next hour was a blur. I noticed a few things, like the bright lights that made it seem like we were having sex on the beach. I noticed we were doing things that drove me wild with lust, things that Lexi and I did, but they felt new and different -- and more exciting.

Maybe it was because of her arms and legs. They were long, and they felt like tentacles wrapped around me. She pulled me to her so tightly that I had to work really hard to move, and then she loosened her arms and legs and let me pound away, only to slowly tighten them up again and make me pant with my efforts.

The nasty look on her face was soon gone, replaced by a lascivious expression that would have aroused a statue. She was as totally absorbed in pleasure as Lexi ever was, and soon the orgasms started.

Hers were different than Lexi's. There were soft moans and little shakes of her entire body, as if each time she came, she turned into a jiggling bowl of Jell-O.

I heard a voice as we went at each other, but it wasn't Raven's. It was Lexi's. She was the director, and she was softly telling Raven what to do. I could hear some of her instructions, because Lexi was all over us. Whichever way I turned or rolled or slid, she was there, inspecting our bodies up and down, from our faces to where we were connecting.

I think I saw her face more than Raven's. Jerry must have been close to the action, too, but I never saw him, and I didn't know how close he was until I finally watched the video a long time later.

We moved from one position to another, and several times I felt close to coming, but each time, Lexi said something to Raven, and she lowered the intensity. I remember thinking that Lexi could read me like a book and knew exactly how I breathed and what kinds of sounds I made when I was about to come.

As we went through the greatest hits, I overdosed on pleasure until I started becoming frustrated at not being allowed to come. I also gradually became exhausted as Raven's long arms and legs squeezed the life out of me. I started thinking that I might pass out before I could come.

I was on top of Raven holding myself up while I pounded into her when I ran out of gas and collapsed on top of her. As I lay there with my head on her wondrous breasts, I saw Lexi's face move next to Raven's. She was whispering something into her ear.

Then Raven spoke for the first time.

"You lasted longer than I thought you would, Morgan, and I'm almost ready to let you come. But you've got a little more work to do first. You need to get up now and put my legs on your shoulders."

I heard her, but I wanted to rest a little longer on her wonderful chest. Then she hit me hard on the left butt cheek with her right hand.

"Get up, Morgan. Do what I tell you."

I yelled as she hit my right butt cheek even harder with her left hand. I tried to lift myself up, but it was hard. Smack! Down came her left hand, then the right hand immediately after.

"I'm going to keep spanking you until you do what I say."

I heard a giggle, and I turned to see Lexi kneeling next to the bed, bent over my butt, and staring. She was enjoying Raven doing what I wouldn't let her do.

I tried to get up, but it wasn't fast enough for Raven. She began spanking me in a slow, nonstop rhythm. Each time, it stung harder and I gradually felt a hot pain getting stronger, like someone was aiming a blowtorch at my rear.

Finally, when I got on my knees, she stopped. I lifted her legs up, but it was more like she was lifting them herself and dropping them onto my shoulders.

"Now move closer to me and push against my legs," said Raven.

As I did, I looked at her. The lustful expression was gone from her face, and the face of hate and anger was back. Suddenly, I was afraid of her. Pushing her legs back had lifted her butt off the bed and into the air. I was still inside her. My butt was burning and I felt the pain spreading from there through my body, but I was still hard and anxious to come.

"Get to work," she said. She was almost spitting out her orders.

I began to move in and out of her.

"Ow!" I screamed.

She had slapped both butt cheeks again. Her long arms easily reached around me.

"Harder!" she said.

I began to move faster, and she began to grunt. It wasn't long before she spanked me again and said "Harder!"

I tried to go faster. She kept spanking me until I was pounding her into the mattress, and she was bouncing back up at me. Sometimes we collided into each other so hard that my bones rattled, but she kept hitting my ass if I slowed down. She wasn't saying anything now, just making strange sounds. Then I heard Lexi's voice. It was louder, as if she was trying to get Raven's attention.

"He's just about there," she said. "He's going to come soon."

She repeated this, and then Raven said, "Slow down!"

I was glad to slow down, because I was exhausted.

"Slower!" said Raven. She wasn't hitting me now, just telling me over and over to slow down. Finally, I stopped.

"Push my legs back more," she said. It took all my effort, but I pushed and raised her butt higher in the air.

"Put it in my ass slowly," she said.

"What?" I said. I didn't think I had heard right. Did she really want it in her ass? Lexi had never let me do her there.

"You heard me!" she hissed and hit my butt cheeks hard with both hands. I quickly pulled out of her vagina and started pushing at her anus.

"Easy! Slow!" she said, and I could tell she wasn't enjoying this. How did Lexi get her to do it?

I slowly pushed into her ass. Once I was in, I kept sliding deeper. She had put lube in there. When I got all the way in, I stopped. She was panting and whimpering. I waited for more instructions. Finally, they came.

"Okay, get to work, Morgan," she said. "But slowly."

I began moving slowly almost all the way out and then all the way in. She was squirming and whimpering. I felt her hands grab my butt cheeks and pull them apart. Just being touched there made me scream in pain. She let them go as I continued moving, and then she pulled them apart again and made me scream once more.

The sounds of her whimpering and panting in pain and my screams mixed together in a crazy rhythm. Despite the lube, she was very tight, and her ass muscles were spasming around my cock.

I think she was out of control and the pain was making her do it, but it felt amazing, and I started getting excited again, even though I cried out in pain each time her hands grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled hard at them.

"Here come your five," she said. "Are you ready?"

"What?" I said, but Raven didn't answer.

"I'm ready," Lexi said.

"Really hard this time, Morgan," Raven said. "Don't stop no matter what I do."

Her face and it looked like she was in agony.

"Are you sure?" I said.

She let go of my butt cheeks and spanked me hard.

"Damn it! Do what I say!" she hissed.

I pulled out of her fast and slammed into her ass.

"One!" she screamed. "Don't stop!"

She kept calling the numbers each time I pounded into her, and she kept pulling at my butt cheeks. I was getting close to coming. Just before she yelled five, I felt something. It was one of her fingers, and she was pushing it deep inside me as I rammed into her.

Lexi must have told her how that affected me. I came hard and kept on spurting deep inside her. Then I collapsed onto her. I waited for her to start hitting me again, but she just lay there panting. She was also crying, and I felt her moist face as I put my head on the pillow next to her head.

I stayed hard for a long time, but finally I felt myself wilting. Raven felt it, too.

"Pull it out slowly," she said. As I did, I felt her arms and legs going around me and squeezing me tight. Then she rolled me over until she was on top of me. She pulled free of me and sat on my belly and looked down at me.

edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers