Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,053 Followers

I could tell she was upset. I felt like telling her it wasn't my fault that I ripped her ass apart. She had asked me to do it. But I was too weak to say anything. I was just trying to catch my breath.

She lifted off of me and turned around until she was sitting on my chest and facing my feet. I heard Lexi talking to her and felt Raven moving on top of me. Then Lexi was lifting my head up and putting a cushion under it. When I looked up, I saw Raven's butt above me, and she was spreading her legs and lowering herself down.

"No!" I screamed, but it wasn't a scream. It was barely a whisper. For the first time, I thought I heard Jerry's voice, but I didn't hear what he was saying. Lexi said something to him, and he didn't say anything else.

"Lick my ass!"

It was Raven, and her voice sounded like she was in a lot of pain.

Her asshole was almost touching my mouth, and I saw some of my sperm coming out of it. I gagged and tried to move my head away, but her butt was pressing against me. I could barely move.

"Lick my ass, or I'm going to really hurt your butt," she said, and to show me what she meant, she pulled one of my legs back with one hand and let me have it with the other hand. I felt as if a needle had been stuck in me, and the pain quickly spread through my whole body.

"Lick my ass!" she said again. I began licking and choking and gagging. As I licked up and down her asshole, she began pushing it out and opening it.

"Stick your tongue in," she said. "Deeper! Deeper! Now suck everything out!"

I almost threw up several times, but I kept going. I tried to spit out the come, but I swallowed a lot of it. When there wasn't much left, she told me to open my mouth wide and put it around her asshole. Then she pushed more come out of her and into my mouth. She did it again and again. It seemed like she would never stop. When she finally did, she got up, and I lay there exhausted and nauseated.

I turned my head to one side and didn't see anything, but when I turned it to the other side, I saw Lexi sitting in a chair staring at me. Her face was bright red, and she was breathing heavily. I watched her as she slowly caught her breath and calmed down. When she spoke, she was bubbling with delight.

"That was awesome, Morgan," she said. "I came at the same time you came, and I came again while you were eating your come from Raven's asshole. I know we've never done that, but I thought that it would be something special to remember.

"You've probably guessed by now that we're never going to have sex again. At first, I didn't think you meant it when you said we might have used each other up. Once I faced reality and realized you really felt that way, I really wanted this farewell present.

"I wanted to give you one too, and I thought about anal. You've always been considerate about me not giving my ass to you. Raven agreed to do it for me, and when I saw your big cock destroying her ass, I was happy that I never let you in there. Even though I told Raven how to make you come fast and you weren't fucking her ass more than a few seconds, she's still hurting badly.

"I would be happy to stop right now, but we can't. Remember when you asked me how I got Raven to agree? It was hard, especially because you disgust her even more than she disgusts you. On top of that, she was as scared of anal as I was.

"She only agreed because I promised her that after she had sex with you, I'd let her do a couple of things, and Jerry would make a video just for her.

"Jerry doesn't know anything about this, because he would have warned you. But I think he'll cooperate, because he knows that I haven't slept with you or anyone else for weeks. He wants me, but out of misplaced loyalty to you, we've never made love. Now he knows I'm no longer with you, and after today, I'm his exclusively if he still wants me.

"I've been watching him out of the corner of my eye, and he's as hard as a rock. I told him that I would do all your favorites with him, and then we'd think of some new favorites. I'm so excited because we already have something special between us, and now we're going to go to a level of intimacy that you and I could never go to.

"So this next part isn't for me, Morgan. I'm not even sure I want to see it. But I promised it to Raven, so we'll do it, and then we'll be done. Now that we've used each other up, we can go on with our lives. Okay, Raven."

Raven came back to the bed and put her face up to mine. I noticed her eyes were still moist. Her mouth was still twisted as she tried to handle her pain, even while she was sneering at me.

"I don't think you'll fight me," she said in a whisper, "but if you want to, I can handle it. No matter what you do, I'm going to humiliate you, but if you cooperate, it will be over faster. You don't have to do anything. I'll do all the work this time."

I saw her put her hands into a jar of thick white cream. Then her left hand grabbed my testicles and began manipulating them. The cream was greasy lube, and her hand felt good, even though I was too exhausted to get aroused.

I felt a finger enter me and go deep. She pulled it out, and I saw her stick her right hand into the lube again and scoop up a bunch more. Back it went between my cheeks, and this time I felt two fingers pushing the lube deep into me. It didn't feel as good as one finger did.

A few seconds later, three fingers were pushing another big gob into me, and they definitely didn't feel good. After she pushed the lube in, Raven started moving the three fingers in and out, and she spread them apart a little. My body seemed to move on its own and begin squirming. It was trying to get away from the fingers and shake them lose, but the fingers kept following my body as it moved around the bed.

I felt like I was in Lexi's fantasy, because I was watching what Raven was doing to me, but I was also feeling pain and humiliation at the same time. Then the fingers were out of me, and I stopped moving.

"Omigod," I heard Lexi say. I looked at her. Her eyes were wide, and her face was as red as her dress. She was kneeling on the carpet next to the bed and staring at Raven. I followed her eyes and saw a huge ball of white move out of the jar and toward my butt.

I felt fingers at my ass. They were pushed together, and they started going into me with the wad of lube. I was feeling like I was going to split open. Raven had four fingers pushing in as far as they would go before they stopped. They slowly pulled all the way out, and a second later, they were pushing back in.

"I can't believe it," Lexi said. She was talking to Jerry.

"Put the camera on the tripod. He's not moving anymore. Come over here. She's got all five fingers in him and I don't think he even knows it. His head is moving like his neck is made of rubber. His eyes are popping out of his head. Come here!"

"No, I don't want to see," Jerry said.

"Then don't look. Get behind me, Jerry. Pull my panties down. Put it in! Do you feel how wet I am?"

She went on talking. There was nothing in my mind except pain, but I knew what Raven was doing because Lexi was giving Jerry a play-by-play.

"It's amazing feeling you pushing into me while Raven's pushing her hand into him. He's lost all control of his body. He's thrashing around like a fish in a pail. He can't stop flipping in all directions. He's trying to say something, but he's got almost no voice.

"I have an idea. Push some lube into my ass with your finger. Now just push one of your fingers in and out of my ass while you're going in and out of my pussy. Slower. I want to be in the same rhythm as Raven. She told me she wanted to get her arm, up to the elbow, inside of Morgan, but I wouldn't let her. Maybe I will. The thought of seeing that just made me come.

"No, Jerry, I'm sorry, I won't let her. Go a little faster now. Yes, like that. We're staying in the same rhythm as they are.

"Omigod. She stopped and made her hand into a fist inside him, and she's trying to pull her fist out of his asshole. Why are you stopping Jerry? What did you say?"

"I said if she hurts him, I'm going to tell the doctors at the ER and we're all going to jail," Jerry said.

I heard Raven's voice. She was breathing hard.

"I'm going slowly. I'm being careful not to tear anything. I won't damage him."

"Did you hear, Jerry," said Lexi. "Please put it in me again. He'll be fine, even though he's crying, and shaking. It looks like he's going out of his mind.

"Oh wow! It just came out. It popped out, and there's this huge hole. His asshole looks like it's never going to close again. But now I see it's starting to get smaller. It looks like it will recover. There it is, just a little rosebud again. If I hadn't seen it, I would never have believed it could get that large.

"Now she's whacking him off. You can go faster, Jerry. Yes I know I came, but I know there's more. She just leaned over and sucked him into her mouth. She's giving him a blowjob. I can't believe it. He's crying and in tremendous pain and trying to get away from her, but she's getting him hard again. Faster, Jerry. And tell me when you're ready to come.

"He's hard now. Even though his eyes are crazy and his face is twisted, his body is pushing into her mouth. Oh! She pulled her mouth off of him, and he screamed. But now she's using her hand and he's pushing into it. And she's pulling at his balls. She's really attacking them, much more than I ever did. She's pulling them hard and letting them snap back, and she's twisting them around and slapping them hard from side to side. But he's still trying to hump her hand.

"Oh, this is what she was telling me about. He's almost there. He's desperate to come, and it's just a matter of seconds now, but she let go of his cock. I can hear him begging her to put it back. But she's got both hands around his balls now -- and there, she's squeezing them as hard as she can.

"The come is shooting out of him. He's screaming. There's another hard squeeze and more come flying everywhere. And another squeeze. The come keeps oozing out.

"I can feel you're almost there Jerry. Quick. Pull it out and stick it in my ass. Yes, I know it will hurt, but I want you to come in there. Ow, ow, ow! That really hurts. No, keep pushing. There. You didn't even get all the way in before you started spurting.

"I wanted to feel what anal was like one time, and I sure did. It was only seconds, but it seemed like forever. Never again. There, just stay like that. You're still hard. Can you feel me squeezing you?

"Raven, please get off the bed now and take the camera. Get behind Morgan's head and try to aim it at me. I can feel Jerry getting soft now. Pull out really slowly, Jerry. I'm going to put my head down and lift up my ass, because I don't want you to spill one drop of all that come you put in my ass. That's it. Now move away. No, don't say anything.

"Are you ready, Raven? Keep the camera on me. I'm coming over and getting into the same position you were before. Push that cushion under Morgan's head again and tell me which way to move until my asshole is right at his mouth.

"I wish I could watch me do this, but I'll have to watch your video later. Is he still conscious? Yes he is. I felt him try to move his head away. I'm locking it between my thighs. There we are. Now I'm going to lower my butt onto him, but I'm not going to threaten him like you did, Raven.

"Do you hear me, Morgan? This won't hurt you. I'll wait until you're ready. I'll just sit here on top of your mouth until you begin licking. I know your nose is in the hair in my crack. I can feel it tickling me.

"You can still breathe through your nose. You're fine. I just have to give you my ass full of come before we're done. You've earned it, Morgan. It's my final goodbye to you.

"So take your time. When we're finished, you can go home. It could take a few minutes, or we can stay as long as you want. It can be a long goodbye or a short goodbye, depending on when you start licking. Oh! That's wonderful.

"Thank you, Morgan. It feels even more incredible than I imagined. Oh my! Oh my! Keep licking just like that. You don't have to stick your tongue inside. I'll let you know when you should open your mouth wide. It won't be long. I'm holding back to make it more powerful. I want to shoot everything Jerry deposited in there right into your mouth."

************

Raven drove me home in silence and helped me inside. She undressed me slowly, got me into bed and covered me before she spoke.

"I know you're hurting more than me," she said. "I was really surprised. I told Lexi you would never show. I know it doesn't matter to you, but after I squeezed your balls, I had some second thoughts about what I was doing. Now I'm sorry, and I don't even know why.

"Your balls aren't really hurt. I've done that before with guys who got off on it. Their balls recovered, and so did their assholes. You'll be fine in a couple of weeks. I guess I better go now. I feel strange, not as excited as I thought I'd be. I know I'll never even see you again. Goodbye, Morgan."

I heard her, but I didn't look at her. My head was on the pillow, and I just stared at the ceiling as she closed the door. I kept on staring until I fell asleep.

The pain was agonizing every time I made a move on Saturday and Sunday, but I decided to go to work anyway on Monday. Halfway through the day, I realized that was a mistake. Tuesday was better. I didn't talk to anyone that I didn't have to. Everyone could see they better not ask me any questions about my pain.

The night after the video session, my phone rang. I didn't answer. When I checked my voice mail later, I heard Jerry's voice, and I deleted the message without listening to it. Jerry kept calling on Sunday and the rest of the week, even at the office. As soon as I heard his voice, I hung up.

I worked hard at wiping that night from my mind. The one thing that kept coming back to me was something that Jerry had said about Lexi. She had told him that something had clicked for her, and she had started growing while I stayed the same. I kept thinking about that, even after the pain went away.

I met a hot new woman, and she was wild in bed. Not as wild as Lexi, but I started thinking she might be interested in the same kind of arrangement. After three exhausting dates with her, I didn't call her again.

For a while, I didn't date, and when I started again, I realized that something had happened. I was different. I wasn't looking for a Lexi replacement anymore. I started getting more involved with the women I dated -- and other people, too.

One day, about six months later, I realized that my life was completely different than it had been a year ago. Even work was better. I had always done a good job, but now I put a lot more effort into it, and I enjoyed the strokes and feedback I was getting.

There was so much interesting stuff I was doing in my free time that it amazed me. Just by listening to my dates and others, I found out about things to do, places to go and even ways to help people that made me feel better than they did.

It made me think of what Lexi had said. It had finally clicked for me. I wondered for a second what might have happened if it had clicked while I was with Lexi.

************

I forgot about Lexi for a long time -- until one night when I was in a restaurant and thought I saw a woman looking at me.

It was after work, and I was with a few friends. I saw her staring at me out of the corner of my eye, but when I turned my head to get a look at her, she was facing the bar. She was with two other women. They were both good looking and had hot bodies, but she seemed out of place sitting at a bar in a chain restaurant.

There was an elegance to her. Her beautiful shiny hair seemed to flow like a smooth river over her bare shoulders, and it hypnotized me as it moved with her head. Her dress emphasized her curves, but it was elegant, not slutty. Her butt was on the stool, so I couldn't be sure, but it looked great from where I was. Everything about her told me she was out of my league.

She got up from her stool. I had guessed right about her butt. I saw a flash of cleavage as she turned. She was good there, too.

Curiosity got the better of me. I wondered if she was one of those women who looked good from the back but had a plain face. I got up and walked over to where the women were picking up their purses and paying their bill. I would just walk around them and glance at her quickly as I went back to my table. I wasn't going to be stupid and say anything.

As I approached her, she turned her head, and I gasped and staggered. It was Raven. I walked by her and increased my pace. In a second, I was almost running. I heard her voice behind me.

"Wait!" she shouted.

I barely heard her, because I was out the door and on my way down the street. I walked around for fifteen minutes before walking slowly back to the restaurant looking in every direction like a hunted animal.

My friends were getting ready to leave, and they asked what had happened to me. Apparently, none of them saw her. I told them I needed some fresh air all of a sudden. They looked at me questioningly. Everyone paid their bills, and I went home. I felt myself shaking as I drove my car, and I had trouble falling asleep.

When I came home the next day, there was a message from Raven on my voice mail.

"I want to talk to you, Morgan. I've wanted to for a long time, but I've been scared to call you. When I saw you last night, it finally gave me the guts to make this call. I know you don't owe me anything, and I could tell from last night that you don't want to see me, but I promise it won't be more than a few minutes. Please call me."

She left a number.

For the next week, my mind was full of Lexi, Jerry and Raven. Everything I had suppressed came down on me like a ton of bricks. A couple of weeks after that horrible Friday night, I had found a DVD in my mail box. It was unmarked, but I knew what was on it. I threw it in a drawer and never watched it.

Seeing Raven brought back every minute of that dreadful night as if I were watching the DVD. I couldn't remember the pain much, but the degradation and humiliation was as fresh and devastating as if it had happened yesterday. Sometimes I began crying as I thought of it.

It took me weeks to pull out of it. Certain thoughts still came to mind at odd times, but they didn't bother me as much after a while. One day I was going through my voice mails and deleting them when Raven's voice came on. It was her old message. I had never erased it. I listened to it all the way through and then sat looking at the phone for ten minutes before I picked it up.

We met at the Denny's near my office. I got there early. As she walked in, I looked at her and then looked around to confirm what I felt. Yes, every man in the room had his eyes on her. She was too beautiful to be real, and she had an air about her that was both aloof and hot at the same time.

She smiled at me when she sat down. There was no hint of her trademark scowl. Was she an actress now? She had to be faking, because she was coming on all all warm and fuzzy, nothing like the real Raven.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi."

"I can tell you're nervous. I'm trying to cover it up, but I'm sure I'm more nervous than you are. Thank you for agreeing to see me. You look great, by the way. Did you know that I had a crush on you?"

She was laying it on thick. Did she expect me to react to that? Evidently, it was a rhetorical question because she kept on going.

"I didn't know either. I only realized it after the night of the video. What I did shook me up so much that I finally admitted to myself the reason why I wanted to hurt and humiliate you.

"I was jealous of Lexi, but I couldn't admit it to myself. You were the enemy. All you condescending squares! I hated myself for liking you, and that's the hatred that made me a monster."

edrider73
edrider73
1,053 Followers