All Comments on 'Used and Abused by a Stranger'

by sissy_sub_at_heart

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Taken

Here i was, on my knees, pantyhosed arse resting on my heels,in an adult shop movie booth.My eyes were blindfolded, my wig blonde and i had lost a bet so my friend was sitting next to me , the door opened waving guys in.I thought that i was going to be all right because about 20 minutes had gone past but then i heard the voices, whats the go, she likes to be fucked, go for it if you want.I felt the hands on my arse, the pantyhose lowered, finger into my hole, greased and ready, then the cock pushing, then in me, sliding all the way, then my friend, go on fuck her good.In, out, pain at first, then feeling all right as the cock smoothly slid in and out of me, keep going, no dont stop as he came into my hole.Pulled out, my friend told you, shes good, go and tell your mates, she will be here for another 2 hours.I felt another cock at my entrance, oooh longer, right into me, feels goooood,he can fuck, my cock going hard as he fucks right into me, i clench my hole, he groans and then cumms into me, please keep going, but he pulls out.No waiting as i feel the next guy, he has 2 attempts to get into me,then i hear him wanking and cumm is sprayed onto my arse,quite a lot.The next guy wastes no time, straight into my hole and starts to fuck hard,calling me slut as i respond, pushing back, hard, very hard as he roots into me, my cock hard, then he pulls out, leaving my hole feeling open, i feel him cumming on my arse and back.Then followed 4 more who all came inside me, then i heard my friend, geez, i dont know if that will fit, give it a go.I felt what seemed like the end of a baseball bat position at my hole and start to push forward.It wouldnt go, i wiggled, squirmed, moved as this pressure at my hole increased until i felt the head in.Fuck, pressure, huge pain as i squirmed around, my hips grabbed and with some difficulty, the huge cock moving into me, opening me,then he fucked, my insides turning to jelly as he did me good.My cock sprayed the bed after a short time, i wanted this guy in me for good.he was opening me up, making me whimper,making me cumm, i was his as he tormented my insides, big hands holding my hips,fucking me so good my cock stayed hard, leaking fluid after i had cumm, then he sped up, ravaging my hole, my cock trying to cumm again as he swelled up into me, then with one mighty thrust filled me, my cock twitching, cumming, but no cumm and then i passed out for a short time as his cock sloshed in and out of my hole.He pulled out of me, my hole staying open,the voice saying see slut i knew you could take it.The next guy felt like a midget, in fact i was told that 3 more guys fucked me, but my hole stayed open.My friend closed the door, got behind me and fucked me because he said that he was hard after watching all the fucking.It was a good fuck as he reached around and stroked my cock and balls at the same time before filling me.I go back there often without my friend and take on all cummers, once being asked by a guy to fuck his wife while he fucked me, that was great and his wife came, and twice now i have fucked a guy while his wife watched.But i still long for that big cock, never felt anything like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reluctant One

After turning my self in to a women hairless breast long hair wide hips red nails and toe nails eye shadow eye lashes face make up and bright red lips.Now dress for first time sex.All black my best look corset sheer open gusset thong black seamed stocking over top of pantie hose.Topped off with 6''red strappy heels.Finish the look with my new black sheer short lace dress.As i went to a fedish club i knew i would have sex.A tall well built black man grabbed my arm and took me aside with people looking on he pushed me to my knees open his pants took out his big black cock told me to open my pretty red lips wide.I could he people saying suck his cock. In it went all 7"of this cock slipping down my throat.I started to suck his nice cock slowly as he started to fuck my face.I was still on my knees still sucking him even after the second load of cum.He dragged me in to the back room stripped off my dress and thong other men held me down while other men took turns fucking me and fucking me mouth.The group fuck and suck went for hours until every one who wanted me had me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous