Used Hard Ch. 02

Story Info
What the morning brings.
1.8k words
4.16
28.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert has thought of little else since the moment he first placed his slave, Angel Beauty, in the cage. All night he has watched her toss and turn, trying to get comfortable on the cage floor. As exhausted as she was sleep didn't come easy.

While His Angel slept, Robert kept watch over her watching as the welts and bruises turn an ugly plum color on her burnt caramel skin. Looking at the bruises he couldn't help but think about the lack of control he has when it comes to her.

Robert has always kept a tight rein on his self control but there is something about his Angel Beauty that unleashes a primal part of him. With her at times all he wants to do is manhandle her, to show her that she picked the right man to be her Master.

Thinking about his slave, Robert grabs the remote to the sound system and soft mellow sounds flow from the speakers. Buddy Jewell's rich voice washes over him with one of his all time favorite songs and he starts to softly sing along ...

If she were any other woman

I'd go home just to keep the peace

But I've found she's where I find it

So that's where I want to be

He sings a little louder with parts of the song that has a little more meaning to him and reminds him of what she has given him.

"If she were any other woman

Lord knows she might of thought twice

About hanging all her dreams on a dreamer

Cause it ain't been any easy ride

If she were any other woman

No telling where I'd be right now

She keeps my head from turning

And my feet on solid ground

If she were any other woman

She wouldn't have this hold on me

Ain't no woman like my woman

So there ain't no other man I'd rather be

Ain't no woman like my woman

So there ain't no other man I'd rather be".

Seeing the slight movement she makes out of the corner of his eye, Robert knows his slave is now awake and lowers the volume until it can barely be heard.

"Morning slut," he says as he walks towards the cage.

"Master?" she asks as she tries to sit up in the cage. As she is doing so her muscles start to protest after the long night on the metal floor, causing her to whimper ever so softly.

Robert kneels down beside the cage and starts to stroke His beauty's hair and face through the bars.

"Yes slut who else would it be?" Robert softly chuckles as she struggles to get upright.

Pulling her by the hair Robert helps her to get in a better sitting position, then precedes to wrap her hair around his hand in a tight grip and to kiss the side of her face.

"Master..." she pleads as he roughly pulls her hot face into the cold iron of the cage.

"Slave..." Robert growls and bites her lightly on the cheeks.

"Wow!" she thinks as the sensations from the bite course through her taut body.

Grabbing hold of her arms, Robert growls at his angel, "On your knees now!"

After helping her to her knees, Robert again grabs her hair and pushs her face into the bars.

"Open your mouth slut," he orders. When she does he places his semi erect cock into her warm mouth.

"Suck me slave" he growls out. Wanting to do all that she can to please him, she blindly takes the head of his cock further into her mouth and begins to tease it with the pad of her tongue, closing her mouth around his member she starts to suck for all she is worth forcing his cock down her throat past her gag reflex with the help of her master's hand on the back of her head.

"Yes! Yes that's it baby ... yeah suck my cock, you little slut," Robert chants as he pumps his cock hard and fast into her mouth.

"Ohh baby your mouth feels like heaven on my cock," he moans, "you're a good little cock sucker aren't you, my slut?"

She begins to flick the tip of her tongue between the slit of his now rock hard cock.

"You want my cock slut?" he asks as he takes hold of his cock and lightly slaps her chin with it.

"Yes please Master", Angel replies as he slaps her cheek.

"Stick out that wonderful tongue slave and keep it out ... yeah just like that," he says, then begins to tease her with his cock, smacking her tongue and the inside of her mouth with it, "You want it?" he ask her again.

"Yes Sir," she moans as he continues to tease her.

"Yes I believe you do slut," he says then grabs her nose cutting off her air flow.

"Keep your fuckin tongue out slut," he commands as he tries to bury his cock as far down her throat as the cage bars and her throat will allow.

She drools all over his cock and her breast, his hips pump wildly as he starts to cum in her mouth and all over her face.

"Well look at you, you cum coated slut you", he chuckles, "You did very well my Angel Beauty."

He kneels down grabbing her left breast he begins twisting her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, then kneading it with his fingers after a few moments he switch's to her right breast and repeats the twisting and kneading.

Soon she is moaning, Robert grabs her breast one at a time and bites down hard on her dark areola causing her to pull back just a bit.

"Be still slave" he orders her grabbing a pair of clover clamps with a heavy chain , then places the clamp on the nipple he already bit. He then precedes to bite the other breast just as hard, once again causing her to try to pull away.

"I said be still slave" Robert says in a booming voice and places the other clamp on her nipple.

Still kneeling he looks on admiring his Angel Beauty, after a moment he takes his hand and begins to finger her weeping cunt while using his thumb to play with her clit with his other hand he takes hold of the chain between the clover clamps and pulls roughly on it causing her to shriek loudly, because of the pain.

"Ohhh Master, Ohhh Master," his Angel moans, "Please may your slave cum for you?"

"Not yet, My Angel." he says as he pushes another finger into her tight center.

"Please Master, your slut can't hold on much longer," she begs over and over again.

Slamming his hand even further into her tunnel, he gives the heavy chain a hard tug to yank the clamps off, just as he says, "Cum for me now slave!!!" moaning as he watches her come apart in front of him, squirting all over his hand.

"Mmmm, good girl, my angel, you have made your master very proud," he whispers to her, then licks her earthy fluids off of his hand, smacking his lips as he does and smiling to himself.

Removing the key to the cage from the dresser, Robert opens the door and pulls her towards himself and carries her to the bath room. Talking to her ever so softly, He first sits her on a lounger. He removes the blindfold causing her to squint and close her eyes when the over head lights hit her milk chocolate eyes.

"It's okay Pet," he says soothingly and reaches out to dim the lights. After a moment he removes the leather collar from her neck, taking a moment to bite down on a yummy looking spot, causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head as a throbbing sensation runs from the bite to her molten core. Then he removes the wrist cuffs from her arms.

"Wiggle your fingers and lightly shake your arms for me," He commands her after kneading the smooth flesh for her arms to help get circulation back into her limbs. As he is doing so she can't help but let out a grasp of pain that also plays across her face. After making sure blood is flowing to her numbed arms, Robert kneels before his angel and removes the leg cuffs from around her legs, taking notice of the reddish ornate indentations on her outer thighs and knees from the cage floor. Robert lightly kneads her outer thighs with the tips of his fingers working his way down to her ankles and the soles of her feet. Moving away from her for a moment he starts to fill the tub with very warm water and then adds scented bath salts to the water along with a matching bubble bath.

Going towards the walk-in closet he says, "I'll be right back Pet stay right there."

When he turns the corner she gingerly stands up and walks to the en suite lavatory relieves herself, washes her hands and returns to the lounger.

When Robert returns he smiles down at her warmth showing in his hazel blue eyes, letting her know that he knows she moved but isn't upset by it. Picking her up and holding her close to his chest he walks into the walk-in shower and gently sits her on the built-in bench. Turning up the temp of the water so it's nice and hot, he grabs the removable shower head and gently begins to wet her hair and skin making sure to aim the spray between her thighs to wash away the drying fluids. The water feels so wonderful on her skin she can't help but pant as the force of the water stings her skin. After he grabs her favorite shampoo, he uses his fingers with great care to massage her scalp washing away cum from her hair and face.

Once Robert is sure his angel is somewhat clean, he carries her to the waiting tub and eases them both into the water. Leaning in he then kisses and sucks on her neck where he had bitten her just moments before.

"Master," She moans as he begins to palm her heaving breast, squeezing and teasing her rapidly hardening nipples.

"Shhh slave," he growls at her, while inside berating himself for the lack of control he is showing.

*Damn,* he thinks, *I've tormented her, bound her body, and made her sleep on the floor of a cage. Why can't I pamper her the way I want? This is suppose to be about her, last night and this morning were about me.*

Sensing the internal battle he is waging with himself, his angel pulls away slightly to turn and look at him.

"Master ..." she whispers, then kisses his lips tentatively, "Thank you," she turns back and rest her upper body on his chest.

*Damn,* he thinks, *This is why she is mine. She knows what I need and when I need it.*

"Don't thank me yet, my Pet, we are just getting started. We shall see if you will thank me later," he whispers ominously as he picks up a sponge and beings to wash her .