Username: Stormy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her teasing, he gripped her hips, held her still and moved slowly in and out of her a few times before increasing his pace and the force of his thrusts. She met his hard thrusts, pushing her ass tight against him each time.

She stretched her arms out in front of her as her body tensed, her fingers gripping the bedspread until her knuckles whitened. Her breathing was ragged as she reached the point of orgasm.

The muscles of his legs bunched together and his back arched as his slammed into one last time sending his cock deep in her ass. The pulsing of his cock squirt his hot cum in her ass as her cum coated his balls.

He stood holding tightly to her ass until the pulsing of his cock subsided along with the throbbing of her ass. He lowered his body to the bed, covering and pressing her down onto the bed. As he body relaxes from the powerful climax, he collapses on top over her, pushing her into the bed. His cock throbs in her ass and her ass throbs around his cock, milking the last of his cum from him.

Keeping his semi hard cock in her ass, he slowly starts working his cock in and out of her. He keeps slowly fucking her ass until his cock is hard again, then he quickens his pace fucking her faster and faster. He does not thrust hard into this time, as he does not want to cum in her ass this time. However, he does want to reach the edge.

She is pushing against him as he thrusts into her ass. He reaches the point of another climax, quickly pulling out of her ass; he rolls her over and positions himself over her face. Her mouth opens to catch his cum as it shoots out the tip of his cock. Raising her head slightly to take his cock in her mouth, she began sucking and licking his cum and the taste of her own ass.

When she opens her mouth to release his cock from its captivity, he moves to kneel in the floor at her feet. Spreading her legs, he buries his face in her wet pussy. Grinding his chin into the opening of her pussy, he used his upper lip and tongue play with her clit. Nipping and licking her pussy, drinking in her juices, he nips her clit and scrapes it with his teeth. He slips two of his fingers into pussy fucking her with them as his teeth tease her clit. Removing those two fingers, he replaces them with two from his other hand. The two he removed, he slid into her ass. Fucking both her ass and her pussy with his fingers, he brought her to another climax. Her cum running over his face like a river freed from a dam, into his mouth, over his hands and down his chin.

As her body relaxed, he withdrew his fingers from her. Standing, he climbed up onto the bed next to her. Taking her in his arms, he lifted her against him and he moved them both up to the head of the bed. There they lay holding one another.

The storm was far from being over. It was as if they were in the eye of a hurricane, waiting for the other side of the storm to hit. They lay there, neither saying a word, waiting as they feel their own separate storms brewing within themselves.

12