Using Beth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he began to piss in her mouth. The squeal could be heard even through the rage of water that was spraying the back of her throat. She worked to accommodate his pissing cock. She swallowed and swallowed. James simply grinned a kind of evil grin.

"That's the pig I know and love," he said with pride, as she finished with only a little piss on herself.

At the door, when they were showered and dressed, she hardly knew what to say. He smiled, realizing that. "You just be ready, when I call." he said and left.

At home she gave herself up to the luxury of a tub for a long soak. She was sure that this was going to be her chance to think this out, and have good cry. But she surprised herself. There was no crying. She felt strangely content. It was a kind of freedom that she felt knowing what she now knew about herself. She knew that she had to be careful but she'd never felt this alive before. That much was certainly true. Her only lingering concern was how in the long run to make any contacts. It was, after all, James that did the contacting. But she resolved not to think about it. Nor did she let it bother her at work. She remained as 'chirpy' as ever.

"No one even suspects," she'd giggle to herself. So, she waited.

She got a call a few days later. She was relieved. She'd already begun to wonder when and if he'd call.

James greeted her in a breezy fashion: "Hey, bitch," he said, smoothly. "How are you?"

"Fine, sir," she breathed into the phone.

"Hey," he continued, "My sister Cleo is going to a kind of party at a social club that she knows and she want you to come with her."

"Really? Your sister?" she asked in a voice that was bright and cheery.

"Yes," he continued, " I've loaned you to her for the night. But I'll join the two of you late. Tomorrow night; she'll pick you up at 8:00 PM."

The very words ". . .I've loaned you to her for the night . . .' went through Beth like a bolt of lightning. She had to stop and catch her breath. Her panties were instantly wet. It was overwhelming. She'd never gotten these kinds of feelings with her fantasies. "But," she realized, "This was no fantasy." She'd also never done a woman but had certainly thought about it. It was a constant temptation at the hospital.

"How shall I dress?" she wanted to know.

"Pleated skirt, nice thin blouse, no bra" he demanded. "If you have six inch heels, wear them. If you don't have them, buy them. And make it pink panties."

"Yes, sir, and James, sir," she cooed, "Thank your sister for inviting me."

"Oh, I think you'll have a good time, and you can properly thank her yourself. And be sure, be very sure to do what you're told. Don't make me ashamed." he said, ringing off.

"Oh I won't, I won't," she intoned to herself, all aglow with the prospect.

She did have to go shopping. She enjoyed it a great deal. She was served by a rather handsome young man. She noticed that he was trying to look up her skirt, as he fitted the shoes. Before she even recognized the thought in her mind, she spread her legs just a little, enough to let him see up her dress all the way to the yellow panties that she was wearing, and her pussy that was barely covered. The shoes were black with a strap at the back and six inch heels. Beth was pleased with her new 'fuck me' shoes.

She was ready the next evening a few minutes ahead of time. She was also wearing everything that she was told, even the bright red lipstick that James had mentioned. She was eager, and nervous. But she knew she was looking forward to it.

The doorbell rang, and she went to answer. The sight the striking looking black woman at her door brought back all of her recent experiences with James and his friends, and the rush of feelings that went with it. It was almost as if a switch had been pressed in her mind. With no thought before at all, Beth simply knelt in the doorway.

"I'm James' sister Cleo," she said coolly.

Beth acted on instinct then. She crawled just a few steps and took Cleo's hand to kiss it also. Cleo laughed. "You're trained alright by my little brother," she said. "you'll be fun tonight."

"Now get on your feet and let me see what we've got here."

Beth stood and, at Cleo's motion, slowly turned in a circle. She was warmed by the feel of Cleo's hand, first on her hips and ass, as she turned, and then on her nipples, as she completed the turn.

"Very, very nice, white bitch," Cleo said. "Thank you, ma'am . . ." Beth began to say but Cleo suddenly slapped her face.

"Did I give you permission to talk, slut?" she demanded.

There were tears in Beth's eyes, as Cleo exploded with: "Answer me!"

"No, Mistress, you didn't give this white bitch any permission to talk."

"Then you should be punished, white bitch?"

Beth waited until Cleo nodded her head, and then said: "Yes, Mistress Cleo, this white bitch needs to be punished.

"Glad that you know that, sweet cheeks," Cleo said, stroking Beth's cheek. "I want you to know all night long that at the end of the evening we'll get my little brother James and he and I are going to hurt you. Will you like that, whitey?"

Cleo nodded to Beth, who said: "It frightens me, Mistress, and . . .and it kind of turns me on too."

Cleo laughed: "Little pig of my brother's likes some pain, doesn't she?"

She nodded at Beth, who said: "Yes, she does; uh . . .yes, I do."

"Come on, pig," Cleo said to her, "We have a social evening to go to."

Beths answer was a quick and crisp: "Yes, ma'am."

"A moment," Cleo said, "I want to make sure that you're ready."

"Skirt's too long, momma," she said, "But I can take care of that. Get me a scissors."

"Yes, ma'am," Beth said softly. She went to fetch the scissors for Cleo. She watched in some apprehension as Cleo knelt and began to cut the hem of her pleated skirt. Cleo cut upwards and then across.

Beth squeaked a kind of "Ohhhh dear!" during the process. This just caused Cleo to look up at her and, grinning, cut the new hem an inch higher. When Cleo was finished with the new hem of the skirt, it rested only about an inch below Beth's ass cheeks and pussy.

Cleo moved back to admire her work: "Much, much better. Lookin' foxy now, and very, very slave like. You like that don't you?"

Beth hastened to answer: "Yes, yes, Mistress, I almost, . . .your slave almost came just while you were adjusting my hem. And I thank you for the adjustment. I hope that I please you now."

"Oh, sweet cunt," Cleo grinned, "You'll just please everyone, you will." Now let's go.

Beth's car was still in the driveway of the house. It was one of her indulgences, a white Ford Mustang.

"Nice wheels, momma," Cleo grinned. "But you'd better give me the keys, and I'll drive."

They set out then. As she drove, Cleo told Beth to hike her skirt up to her waist. "I want to see white thighs, pink panties and pussy."

Beth did as she was told, hiking the skirt up and fastening it in the waist band belt.

"Hmmm, much better." Cleo said, "Now unbutton your blouse and spread it wide. Let's have some tits here too."

Beth complied immediately. Now her panties, pussy, and tits were displayed. The wantonness of it simply turned Beth on. "If this was depravity," she thought, "Then I like it."

Cleo broke into her reverie with the words: "Let's show some truckers what kind of sweet white pussy we have here." She reached to the dashboard and put the interior lights on. Then she passed some trucks so that they could see Beth's display of her pussy and tits. They were greeted with a chorus of truck horns, as they made their way down the freeway.

It didn't take them too long to get where they were going. Beth wasn't sure if it was a home or a social club. She look inquiringly at Cleo who said to her: "Yes, button up to go in. Let's show them those large nippled tits through the blouse. It looks nice."

"Thank you, ma'am," Beth replied as she buttoned up before getting out of the car.

Cleo came to where Beth was waiting and said to her: "Going to call you 'White Pussy' tonight, girl. That's your name."

"Thank you, Mistress, for giving it to me."

"You are everything that James promised," Cleo said smiling.

Beth blushed.

"And look at you," Cleo laughed, "Dressed like the whore for the party and still you have the presence of mind to blush. When she was finished, Cleo surprised Beth by pulling her into herself for a kiss.

It was a first for Beth. She kind of melted into the kiss. It was softer than any kiss she'd ever experienced with a guy. Yet it was very demanding and truly, truly sensual. Beth opened her mouth and sucked on Cleo's invading tongue.

Cleo broke and said: "Oh, yes, James said that you can suck cock like no body's business. Too bad it's only us girls tonight. Come on, Pussy, it's party time."

Then Cleo reached into her bag and presented Beth with a black shiny dog collar. Beth let out a groan, when she saw it.

"You're so much fun to play with," Cleo said, "With all your sighs, and grunts and groans. "Well, Pussy, this should get a response from you. Saying that she produced a shortish dog leash and attached it to Beth's collar. Beth did react, she gave an involuntary 'yip', as she realized what Cleo was doing.

She could hardly believe how much these people, James and now his sister Cleo, were able to mess with her head, and bring her fantasies to life. She's always had this picture in her mind, way back in her mind, of being led, like an obedient dog, by a dog collar. And here she was.

They went into the building.

Within the first five minutes in the building, Beth had a shock. Across the room was Deedee McWilliams, the charge nurse from the third floor at the hospital. It was impossible to not notice Beth. Wearing the ultra short black pleated skirt, the see through blouse with her nipples poking out, black, sling back high heels, and the dog collar and leash combination, she stood out completely. She was also the only white woman in the room. Beth looked around just for a moment, hoping that Deedee didn't notice her. She saw that it was a room full of women. The lights were lowered, and many couples were dancing. There was a bar at the end. But just then her thoughts were broken by the approach of Deedee.

Cleo greeted Deedee right away with a cheery: "Why it's the Divine Deedee! How are you?"

"Hey, Cleo," Deedee said brightly.

Then she turned and looked at Beth and said: "Why, Beth Swinton,"she crooned, "Whatever are you doing here looking like a sexual fantasy on legs.?"

This was hard for Beth, if ever there was a woman by whom she was constantly physically impressed, it was Deedee McWilliams, with her long legs, superb, marvelous ass, that even her uniform couldn't hide very well, and what looked like nice firm pointy breasts. On more than one occasion Beth had had to push from her mind thoughts about just pulling Deedee's uniform pants down to kiss her light brown ass. Now here she stood, and she knew her from work. Beth's conflict was major.

She struggled to remain calm and said: "Hi, Deedee."

That's all that she managed before Cleo slapped her face. Cleo exploded: "What do you think you're doing, with such disrespect. On your knees, White Pussy, and apologize to Ms. McWilliams right now."

Beth sunk to her knees, as told. She had tears in her eyes that were about to spill over and run down her cheeks. She realized that it was not because of the slap to her face that she was tearing but rather because she really, really did want to serve well; as strange as it felt and was in her mind, she wanted to be a good slave.

So it was with real remorse that she kissed Deedee's hand and said: "Ms. McWilliams, forgive White Pussy, please for lapsing into such familiarity; I am truly sorry."

Deedee smiled at her and at Cleo. At first she ignored Beth, and said to Cleo: "Cleo, she's just flat out lovely. I'd be interested to hear sometime how you came by her. She just needs some polishing."

"She belongs to my brother James," Cleo said conversationally, "He loaned her to me for the evening. Later on tonight he and I will teach this one some manners."

Deedee smiled at that: "I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that little party," she said.

Cleo continued: "Oh, she'll like it well enough; you see, Deedee, this one," here Cleo tugged on Beth's chain, "this one likes some pain. We'll see how much later."

"Lovely," Deedee said, "That really sounds exciting."

To Beth she said: "Now you come to my office on the third floor tomorrow at 10 AM, and tell me all about your pain party."

"Yes, ma'am," Beth said, "I surely will." She remained kneeling there, and she was trying to deal with the simple thrill that talking with Deedee was producing in her. There were these constantly new levels of turn on and realization that she was dealing with these days. This one was an unusually pleasant one.

Deedee said one last thing to Cleo, as she leaned forward and placed a light kiss on Cleo's lips. "Cleo, love, after you've danced with your White Pussy slave," here she hesitated and ran a hand through Beth's hair, causing Beth to shiver, "She can make it up to me by dancing with me. Would that be okay with you?"

"Of course, Deedee," Cleo said. Then she pulled on the dog leash and got Beth to her feet. Most of the women in that part of the room were watching this little scene. As Cleo made her way with Beth to the dancing part of the room, there were numerous comments about 'foxy slave,' 'nice white pussy girl,' 'white whore,' 'white slut' and the like. Cleo beamed amid it all.

When they were on the dance floor, Cleo put her arms around Beth. She was grinning at Beth, obviously pleased to get this opportunity to dance with her.

"Lookin' good, my White Pussy Girl," Cleo whispered.

"Thank you ma'am," Beth whispered back.

"Now while we dance," Cleo whispered next, "I want you to put your arms up tight around my neck."

Beth did so. She realized immediately what Cleo had in mind. Since Beth raised her arms up and around Cleo's neck to dance, it raised her skirt and showed off her pearly pink bikini panties to everyone, with her ass cheeks winking out through the fairly see through material. There were more murmurs of approval about the 'nice white ass' from other dancers.

"You're doing fine," Cleo whispered, kissing Beth's neck. "Deedee's like a goddess around here. You make sure that you're really good to her."

"Yes, ma'am," Beth said, as she simply leaned into Cleo, enjoying the dance.

Cleo let her hands roam down Beth's back. They slowly reached the hem of Beth's short skirt, hiked up now by the position of her arms. Cleo tucked her hands inside of the waist band of Beth's pink panties, and grasped Beth's ass cheeks.

Beth's only response to this was a deep throat sound like a: "Hunnnmmppff!"

"Like that, Bethie?" Cleo asked.

"Oh, yes, ma'am, I like that," Beth answered.

"Having a good time?" Cleo asked next.

"Yes, Mistress, this White Pussy Girl is having a very good time, and wants to thank you for that. It's just . . " Here she stopped, apparently afraid of doing something wrong.

"It's just what?" Cleo demanded softly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am," Beth said with true remorse, "I'm afraid of the pain party tonight."

Cleo whispered back to her: "Is that it? Just afraid?"

"No,"Beth said, "Also really, really turned on by the thought."

Cleo pinched Beth's ass cheeks then, getting a squeal from the submissive white woman. "I thought so," Cleo said, as the dance ended.

They went to the bar then with Cleo telling Beth to stand and wait for her. She told Beth to stand with her hands behind her head and her fingers clasped. As she stood there, with her panty covered ass exposed again, and Cleo was getting drinks, she felt a light pat on her exposed ass, and Deedee came into view. Beth blushed right from the roots of her skin at Deedee's touch.

"Oh, that's marvelous," Deedee said, "The courage to be a true slut, and the ability to still blush. Oh, Beth, I love that."

"Thank you, ma'am," Beth said in a soft voice.

Deedee turned then to Cleo, who had returned: "I've come to claim your White Pussy Girl for that dance," she said. Cleo just grinned and nodded, as Deedee led Beth to the dance floor via her dog leash. Beth's face was scarlet the whole time.

"Oh, I love playing with you, Beth," she said, "You're so much fun. But do you really like pain?" she asked. As she asked that, and before Beth could answer, she pulled Beth to her, and in the process, grasped one of Beth's hard nipples. Deedee smiled to Beth, who got really pale now with the pain. Beth was transported again by this. The pain in her nipple was becoming a major thing, approaching the crying out stage but her panties were getting wetter and wetter.

"Tell me truthfully, Beth," Deedee said, "No lying."

"You're . . .you're making me so wet doing that," she said. "I'm afraid that I'm going to cum."

"Can't have that," Deedee said, "That would be disrespectful to Cleo. Then Deedee folded Beth into her arms and, in her turn, ran her hands down Beth's back to her ass. Only she didn't stop where Cleo had. It caused a murmur in the crowd that Deedee pushed Beth's panties down so that they were resting below the swell of her ass cheeks.

"Nice," Deedee whispered, and licked Beth's ear.

"Ohhhhhh," was all that Beth could manage.

At the conclusion of the dance, Deedee delivered Beth to Cleo again.

"Compliments again, Cleo," Deedee said, "She's a thoroughbred."

""Thanks, Deedee," Cleo said with a smile, leading Beth to the dance floor again.

"Doing really well," Cleo whispered. "You make Deedee my friend and you make me around here."

"I'm glad that I can help, Mistress," Beth said, with thoughts of Deedee's hands still swirling in her head.

They stood at the bar for a bit; Cleo ordered Beth to stand with her hands behind her head again. The opportunity to stand with her panty covered ass displayed still turned Beth on. She was way beyond any semblance of controlling herself at this point. She noticed Cleo and Deedee whispering together and giggling.

Then Cleo turned to her and said: "Okay, slut, it's time for you to strip. Loose those clothes."

Beth looked around very quickly but she knew better than to protest at all. Her hands dived into her blouse buttons, and she shrugged the garment off of her shoulders. It allowed her tits to swing completely free. There was a murmur in the room, including from the dancers. Next her hands found the button on the side zipper of her skirt. Then the skirt joined the blouse, which Cleo had taken and put into her bag. Finally, after a nod from Cleo, Beth put her thumbs inside the lace waistband of her pink nylon panties, and they too were off.

Beth was completely tingly. What more could she have thought up herself for the kind of submissive thrill that was becoming so important to her. Here she stood, the only white woman at a party of African American girls, she was at first dressed like slut, a whore, and now she was completely naked, except for her 'fuck me' shoes and the dog collar around her throat.

"Dance, sweet Beth?" The liquid chocolate voice was Deedee's. Beth went to Deedee and put her arms around the taller black woman's neck. She nestled her face in Deedee's shoulder and they swayed to the music. Cleo looked pleased. The room was still buzzing with the sensation of Beth's stripping naked. Even as they danced in the now crowded dance area, hands snaked out and patted Beth's naked ass. Sometimes there was a pinch. Beth lightly squealed into Deedee's ear, as she was accosted this way. She was also afraid that she was leaking her own juices down her leg, she was so turned on.

"My office tomorrow at 10:00 AM, you understand?" Deedee said.

"Yes, ma'am, Ms. Deedee, of course I understand. This White Pussy won't fail to be there."