Using Beth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then off came the blouse and Beth handed it to Deedee. Beth was getting simply swept up in this. She felt the heat in her pussy just like she had all evening long. She waited for the next instructions.

Deedee continued: "Now give me those 'fuck me shoes'. We'll save them for another time too."

Then the shoes were gone and Beth was left simply with her pink panties on.

"Now, Beautiful Beth, do you realize what we've done here? Do you see the change?" Deedee wanted to know.

"I'm not sure unless you instruct me, Mistress," Beth said with calm and clear certainty.

"Now," Deedee continued,"You're Beth the lover. Beth in her pretty pink panties. Beth with her curly, lovely pussy hair showing through those panties and saying 'hi' in its own sexual way."

"But you must be exhausted, my puss," Deedee continued. "Let's you and me go upstairs and put you into a hot tub before we put you to bed. To bed with me, that is," she concluded, beaming at the smiling Beth.

They went toward the stairs. Beth went ahead of Deedee. Half way up the stairs Deedee stopped Beth with a word.

"I just love watching that shapely ass of yours wiggle almost in my face. Has anyone ever put it into your ass?"

"No, ma'am," Beth said simply.

"Oh, I'll love doing that," Deedee enthused.

"Here," she continued, "Let's just pull these panties down so that I can watch your ass wiggle.

Deedee pulled Beth's pink panties down past her ass cheeks, and then let her go up the stairs. The sight was thrilling. At the top of the stairs Deedee leaned into Beth, grabbed her by the hips to stop her progress and planted a kiss on each ass cheek.

"That'll have to do until later," she said.

They went to the master bathroom, and Deedee had Beth sit down on the covered toilet seat, while the bath was prepared. Finally, it was ready, and Deedee had Beth sink into the warm, scented, bubbly water. She asked about any wine to drink, and went to fetch it, after Beth gave instructions.

When Deedee came back into the bathroom, Beth smiled up at her and said:

"This is so lovely! I just don't know what to say at all."

"Then don't say anything,'' Deedee said grinning.

Deedee went ahead then and using her hand and some soft soap, washed Beth. She cooed over Beth's bruises that could be seen. Finally, Deedee began to let the water out of the tub. She had Beth stand back and turned on the shower. Then, as Beth watched, she took her own clothes off, and stepped into the shower with Beth.

Deedee kept washing Beth, and making gentle noises about the bruises and burns on Beth's thighs, and around her pussy mound. She washed Beth's ass crack and in the process managed to stick a single long finger into Beth's asshole. Beth made a kind of simpering noise in her throat, and leaned back into the invading finger.

"Oh you're the real deal," Deedee said exultantly.

"But you're so battered, I think we'll just go to sleep, love, and do some lovely, dirty things later, when you're feeling less sore."

"Please let me," Beth then said, as she took the soap from Deedee and began the process of washing her. She just loved Deedee's tall athletic body, the pointy nippled tits, the strong thighs and love, round jutting ass cheeks.

"You're like a goddess," Beth said to her.

It caused Deedee to laugh a rich, lovely laugh.

Then Beth was clinging to Deedee and she was crying again. "I just don't see what I've done to deserve your attentions," she began.

Then she surprised herself completely by saying, with a fervor that could not be denied: "I love you Deedee! I've kind of longed for you from afar for a long time, and I can't believe you're here."

"Hush now, hush, you lovely girl," Deedee said, holding Beth. "Deedee isn't going anywhere; you'll see."

Deedee put oil on Beth's bruises and burns before they went into the bedroom. Then they tumbled into bed and lay there both of them naked, in a tangle of arms and thighs. Deedee stroked Beth's tits before they drifted off.

Beth strained to look at the clock. It was 2:17 AM. She smiled because she'd been having such a wonderful dream. She remembered the dream with Deedee McWilliams and all. She moved just a bit in bed and felt the thigh and then the ass next to her in bed. It hit her like a bomb. It wasn't a dream after all. She was actually here and in bed with Deedee. She remembered then that she'd told Deedee that she loved her. But when she thought about that, she knew that it was a true sentiment.

Beth thought just for a moment. She was going to do something. The thought occurred to her that maybe she should cuddle up and do something loving. But that didn't seem right to Beth.

"No," she thought, "If I'm going to do something for Deedee, it needs to be something that a slave would do."

With that in mind, Beth knelt up on the bed and moved just a bit so that she was now kneeling between Deedee's outstretched legs. Deedee was lying on her stomach at this point. Beth didn't hesitate. She leaned down and began to run her tongue up one ass cheek at the crack, and down the other. She repeated this a few times. Then she reached down and, grasping Deedee's ass cheeks, spread them apart. She dove into the cleft of Deedee's ass with her tongue. She licked down one side of Deedee's ass cleft and then up the other. It was at this point that Deedee woke.

"Hmm," Deedee murmured. "What a way to wake up. What time is it?"

"Time for this slave to please you, Mistress," Beth said hopefully. "Am I?"

Deedee laughed. "I wake from sleep knowing that I'm in bed with a gorgeous naked woman, that I've wanted to be in bed with for a long time, then realizing that this gorgeous naked woman has her tongue licking my asshole, and you want to know if it's okay? " Deedee said. "Only don't stop now."

Beth's tongue was now directly at Deedee's asshole. She poked with her tongue and licked around the rosebud of Deedee's asshole, until finally she could insert her tongue a bit into Deedee's ass.

"Ohhhhhh," Deedee sighed.

"Unnnghhhh" was the only sound that Beth could make with her tongue poking at Deedee's asshole.

"Can I move you over now?" Beth asked politely.

Deedee moved so that Beth now had access to Deedee's pussy.

Beth bent her head down to the pussy that was offered, and ran her hands up to Deedee's tits and nipples, while her tongue invaded Deedee's pussy.

Beth licked her to an orgasm. In the throes of the orgasm, Deedee clamped her thighs around Beth's head and squeezed until Beth was faint.

They broke off giggling and ended in each other's arms again.

Deedee whispered to Beth, before they drifted of: "I have to leave real early, love, to go home and get read for work. But I'll see you at my office.

"Yes, ma'm," Beth said breathlessly, "10:00 AM."

Beth hesitated then and said: "I hope you don't regret this. I'm sorry to compromise this but I do love you, Deedee, I really do."

"Sorry doesn't come into this, my sweet pussy," Deedee said, kissing Beth good night.

Beth woke but she was alone in the bed. She heard the shower running, as soon as she was awake enough. She struggled out of bed, a little sore still, some bruises still but feeling particularly alive today. She went into the bathroom and saw Deedee's tall naked figure in the shower through the transparent door. Her movement in the shower made her pointy tits sway. It gave Beth heat feelings.

She opened the door and went to the smiling Deedee.

"The princess is awake," Deedee said.

"Well," Beth smiled in return, "At least the slave is, and now that she can put her mouth on the Queen's nipple, she's happy."

Beth did just that, gathering Deedee's nipple into her mouth and sucking, slowly at first but then with increasing vigor.

"My, my, the slave does that well," Deedee said. "I've got some time here; do you do other things well, slave?"

"Mmmmm," was all that Beth said through the cascading water, as she now slowly slipped to her knees down Deedee's front.

Next her mouth and tongue were buried in Deedee's pussy hair. Deedee widened her leg stance to accommodate Beth's licking and eating. Beth obliged her by inserting her tongue into Deedee's pussy and seeking out her clit. She was rewarded by a sharp intake of breath from Deedee. Beth looked up and smiled wolfishly at the tall black woman.

Deedee grinned in return. "Gonna spank you for being so bad, girl!" she said.

Beth grinned again: "Then I'll be worse," she said.

She turned Deedee around now so that she was leaning against the shower wall. Beth ran her tongue up Deedee's ass crack. She ran it up and down before she used her hands to spread Deedee's ass cheeks and delved into the crack of Deedee's ass to tongue her asshole.

"Yes, girl," Deedee said, "I do have time for this; yes I do."

Beth fingered Deedee's pussy and licked her asshole at the same time. She thought that she was getting better at the asshole licking. She could now force her tongue into Deedee's asshole more easily. Deedee came with a shout into the shower wall.

Deedee turned and gathered Beth into her arms under the water.

Beth looked at her and said: "I'm . . .I'm . . .well, you know what I am. I'm just learning it but I am really submissive."

"Yes, I know what and who you are, and it's what I need."

"I just want you to know that everything is your way, everything."

Deedee hugged her and said: "Yes, it will be. I'm going to have some treats in store for you. You'll like them, I think."

"If they're from you I will." Beth said, as they finished the shower.

Deedee got ready to leave and they had a quick cup of coffee. Deedee mentioned then to Beth that at work they'd be careful. That way whatever pleasures they did steal during work hours would be special.

Beth agreed. She also agreed that she'd only seek Deedee out, when Deedee called her. They wouldn't closely associate with each other. They simply didn't want problems at work.

After Deedee was gone, Beth was chirpy again. She set out her clothes for the day. It would be a short black a-line skirt, a frilly blouse, a soft beige bra that let her nipples poke out now and then, a matching pair of bikini panties, and heels. She had decided to wear heels that were four inches or higher from now on. 'The new Beth' was the way she thought it.

At work she got a phone call at 9:45 AM. She answered and a familiar voice said: "Hey, Beth, this is Deedee McWilliams up on three. Can I borrow you for a few minutes? There's something I think you can help us with up here."

"Hi, Deedee," Beth said, working to keep a catch out of her voice. "Sure, I'll be right there."

She popped her head into her bosses office and told her that they needed Beth up on three, and she'd be back.

She went, tingling even before she got to the elevator. As she approached Deedee's office, she saw Cassie Frame, a friend. She waved.

Cassie said: "Hey, girl," and winked at Beth as she walked by.

Beth knocked and was told to enter right away. She entered the office and stood with her back to the door. She was now tingling all over, her breath was shallow and rapid, she didn't quite know how to act or what to say.

"Well, girl," Deedee said smiling, "You look like you're in a regular state."

"I . . .I . . .uh . . .really don't know how to act here," she said honestly.

"Well at least come on in; I'm not going to eat you," Deedee grinned. Then she continued: "You might get to eat me though."

Then Beth giggled. "I'm sorry for being so adolescent here but I'm kind of out of my depth."

At that point Deedee came over to Beth and kissed her. The kiss was and open mouthed, wet affair. It gave Beth a chance let Deedee's tongue enter her mouth. When it was there, Beth sucked it like she wanted to own it.

"Better, my babe," Deedee said, "I have to start to teach you to not apologize about everything. Because we are so cool together."

"Yes, we are, Deedee," Beth admitted, "And it thrills me."

"I'm glad, honey," Deedee said. Then she turned kind of business like. He tone was different now.

She continued with Beth: "Stand here in front of the desk."

Beth hastened to obey. She was quivering.

"First," Deedee said with some severity, "What is that ring you're wearing?"

"Oh, that," Beth said with some chagrin, "It's only a cheapie that I bought for myself."

"Okay, give it to me;" Deedee ordered. "You wear a ring if I give you one. We'll go shopping for one."

Beth grinned, and handed the ring over.

"Now, tell me about the chain around your neck," was her next statement.

"It was a gift from a high school friend. She and I palled around together."

"Were you lovers?" Deedee wanted to know.

"Uh, no," Beth replied. "You are my first female lover."

"My, my you make that sound nice," Deedee grinned.

"Oh, it is for me; it is."

"So, give me the chain," Deedee said, "The same rule applies here. Clear?"

"Yes, ma'am, very clear."

"You see, puss," Deedee continued, "I want you clear of all that former stuff. This is going to be new, and I want you that way."

Beth nodded and said: "Yes, ma'am."

"There is something I want to do that is going to seal our relationship," Deedee then said to Beth. "In order for me to do that, I want you take your clothes off."

"Here? Now?" Beth said aghast.

"Don't ever hesitate to do anything that I tell you to do! I'll spank your ass for that one; do you understand?"

To accompany the 'I'm sorry, ma'am,' and 'I understand,' Beth already had her blouse off and placed over a chair in front of her. She moved quickly, smiling at Deedee who was staring at her intently; she unzipped her black skirt and it too joined the blouse on the chair. Next it was the bra's turn and finally, with no hesitation now, Beth slipped her beige panties and her shoes off.

She stood there, and she was really breathing heavily now. Deedee McWilliams, whom she had looked at, appraised, and actually drooled over for so long, had ordered her to strip naked here at work. She was afraid she'd cum standing there.

"Well, well, now," Deedee interjected then, "Here she is, our Beth, all naked and new and ready to be bought and paid for. Here she is."

While saying this, Deedee walked around Beth's naked body and just let her hands drift over tits, ass, nipples, pussy, thighs. It was an enlivening experience for Beth. It seemed almost like she was being created anew by the attention.

"Almost ready for an orgasm, bitch?" Deedee asked with a wicked grin, as though reading Beth's mind.

The comment almost pushed Beth over the edge with her orgasm. Then the door opened with a knock and Cassie walked in.

Deedee took it in stride, saying: "Put your hands behind your head, and wait."

Cassie looked over at Beth and grinned broadly. She said: "Looking good Bethie!"

Then she turned to Deedee and said: "Prime pussy here, Deedee."

"Yes, and definitely mine; she had her tongue lapping at my asshole at 2:15 AM and it was really fine."

Beth was struck by the openness between them. It only seemed to make her hotter. She had already decided that she was not going to fight these feelings. She just went with the dirty urges that she was feeling.

Cassie gave Deedee some charts, which she was carrying. Then she turned to Deedee and said: "Mind?"

"Be my guest; what pleases me pleases her."

"Generous," Cassie said.

Cassie Frame was a big woman, not fat, just big. She walked to Beth and walked around her looking her up and down, as Deedee had just done.

Beth discovered that she just loved being treated this way. It was a kind of 'I'm food, and they're looking me over to see how savory I am' fashion.

Beth didn't move her hands from behind her head. At one revolution, Cassie plucked a nipple and pulled on it. When it was extended, she pinched it. This got a 'yip' from Beth.

"You make such nice noises," Cassie said. She turned to Deedee and said: "I'd like to hear more."

"We'll invite you over sometime," was Deedee's answer.

"Well, boss," she said to Deedee, "I have to get back to work."

Before she left, she went back to Beth and grabbed a hand full of Beth's pubic hair. She pulled upward; it had the effect of getting another 'yip' from Beth and raising her on her toes.

Deedee laughed, "You know what that girl likes alright."

Cassie smiled at Beth, and waved at Deedee. As she walked by, she brushed her lips against Beth's.

She said in a husky voice: "I'm so glad that you're a cunt, Bethie, and Deedee's cunt at that." Then tweaking a nipple again, she went to the door.

"I'll see you're not disturbed," she said to Deedee.

"Thanks, pal," was Deedee's reply.

"Now it's time, sweet one," Deedee said with some authority in her voice. The bantering tone was now replaced by the tone that suggested that Deedee was, in fact, in charge here.

"Step into the bathroom," Deedee said.

She grabbed the naked Beth by the nipple and led her into the bathroom.

"Grab the sink and bend over," was Deedee's next command.

Beth did it immediately.

"Now, for hesitating to do what you were told," Deedee said, and in the midst of saying it she began to spank Beth's ass.

"Count them, cunt," Deedee ordered.

Beth winched, and shook from the severity of the spanking. But she counted them all the way up to the 15th and final. She was shaking and on the verge of tears, when it was finished.

"Thank you, ma'am, for the correction," Beth said. She wen to her knees and kissed the palm of the hand that Deedee had used to spank her.

"Now you watch," Deedee said.

With Beth looking on, Deedee removed her white nurse's over blouse. It was designed to come down to her thighs. She was wearing a soft white bra, which she removed then. Her tits were almost as big as Beth's.

"Ohhhhh," was Beth's appreciative comment.

It made Deedee grin, as she removed her shoes and then the pants of her uniform. She was left there wearing a pair of white, lacy boy leg panties.

"Oh god," Beth murmured in appreciation.

Deedee reached into a cabinet and came out with a bag. She opened it and, with wide eyed Beth looking on, produced a kind of harness with a black cock sticking out from it.

"This, babe, is my response to your licking my ass; you gave me a message of submission. Now I'm going to give you my message of acceptance."

Deedee brought a tube out of the bag. She rubbed some of the stuff from the tube over the head and length of the stiff dildo.

She smiled at Beth: "This is going into your ass, cunt! You got anything to say?"

"No, ma'am," Beth said in a quivering voice. "I just want to try to please you, ma'am."

"This will," Deedee said, as she spread some of the oil onto Beth's ass and ass hole.

Then she moved into Beth, standing immediately behind her. Beth felt her hot breath on the back of her neck. Deedee bit Beth in the back of the neck.

"It's comin', girl," Deedee breathed into Beth's ear, "It's comin' soon, and hard, girl."

"Oh, yesss," Beth breathed.

Then she made a noise in her throat as the head of the stiff black dildo was pushed into her ass, breaching the ring of her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh gggawwwwwwddddd!" Beth breathed. "It hurts, it hurts; I love this; love this; love this."

"Slut!" Deedee breathed at her.

"Yes, yes, that and more!" Beth answered, as Deedee moved faster and faster against Beth.

The dildo was plunging now in and out of Beth's asshole. It was rubbing Deedee's clit at the same time. The pain and the pressure brought Beth off in a crashing orgasm, and she was followed into it by Deedee quickly.

Deedee held her close, when they were both finished. The dildo still was in Beth's asshole and Beth pressed herself against the organ, in order to press against Deedee. Beth was simply transported. She would never have predicted any of this a month ago, three weeks ago. But she wouldn't go back for anything.