Using Beth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she 'yipped', when the first guy leaned over and bit her right nipple.

"Ohhhhh," she said breathlessly, "That feels so good; please do it again."

He did, biting slightly at her nipple, while his companion in the back seat reached down between Beth's opened knees to feel her pussy.

Beth said to the nipple biter: "Please a little harder."

He accommodated her and bit her nipple harder than before. It caused her to moan deep in her throat, and shiver.

"Wet, man, really wet," the guy feeling Beth's pussy said.

"Gonna need to be wet for later," the nipple biter chimed in.

Beth interrupted the two of them in a moment or two to say: "You know this isn't fair; I mean, the two of you sitting back here with me all naked, and being mauled. And your poor friend gets to drive and only look on."

They reluctantly agreed with her and also agreed that in a few miles they would switch so that the driver could get into the back seat with her.

The did that. The driver nuzzled her ear, and said to her: "Hey, thanks for thinking of me."

"I try to take care of my friends," Beth answered.

Then she giggled from the sensation of the former driver licking her ear and biting her earlobe. His hand also strayed to her left nipple.

Meanwhile the guy on the other side now had his hand in Beth's wet, wet pussy. Beth was having a harder and harder time concentrating with the kind of attention that she was receiving.

The former driver then reached a hand under her thigh urging her to lift herself from the seat a little.

Beth did so, not really sure what it was that he intended. She squealed into his shoulder, as he moved his hand to her ass cheek and then, delving carefully, began the slow process of inserting his middle finger into Beth's asshole.

Once the finger went in, Beth grunted with the effort. She leaned to the right, and raised herself up so that she was balancing on only one ass cheek. The fingers then increased to two forcing themselves into her asshole. Beth continued to grunt and squeal and make almost animal sounds, as she grabbed the guy to her right and kissed him furiously, while her asshole was being so hotly poked by the former driver.

"Ohhhhh, gawd but that feels good," Beth panted.

"You are so hot," the former driver whispered into Beth's ear.

"You are making me so hot," was her return.

It was then that the driver said to the two guys in the back seat: "Here's the lane."

They had pulled off of the road and come to a country lane that led to a private property in the back. The lights illumined the lane as it led straight between the trees toward a small rise. At the top of the lane, at the height of the rise, the road would take a left hand turn and go up a driveway to the home that was sheltered there.

The car stopped.

"We're here," the driver repeated.

"But why are we stopping here?" Beth wanted to know.

The driver turned around to her and said to her: "We want you to get out now. You walk up the lane to where the trees end. We're going to drive behind you, and just watch you walk.

"Oh dear!" Beth said, as she slid out of the car, and walked into the glare of the headlights.

She went up the driveway slowly. She made sure that she shifted her ass cheeks from side to side in an almost exaggerated fashion. The car crept behind her. Once she stopped and bent over from the waist as though to pick something up. She gave them that view of her ass for a minute or so, before she went on.

The three guys in the car, much like Beth, were getting hotter and hotter.

She waited for them at the top of the tree lined lane. They stopped and got out of the car. All three of them surrounded her immediately. She kept taking turns kissing them one after the other. Their arms were all entwined about one another.

One of them, to emphasize the moment, slapped Beth's ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she sighed. "Please do that. It turns me on so much; just a little, little pain. Spank me; make me yours."

They answered quickly. One of them took Beth by the arm and propelled her toward the car. He pushed on her back so that she was now leaning over the hood of the car. She extended her hands as far up the hood as possible. She absorbed the heat of the hood through her tits and belly, as she felt the first slap land on her ass.

They were all slapping her ass, after the first moment.

"Oh,yes," she squealed

(Whack!)

"Please a little harder," she said next.

(Whack! Whack! Whack!)

Next one of them pulled off a belt and used the belt on her unprotected ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried, as the belt hit her again and again.

Another had grabbed a small twig from the tree and was using it on her ass.

This got another "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" from Beth, who was now beginning to sob.

She turned to them and launched herself at them, kissing them one after another.

Two of them led her past the line of trees to where the drive way turned to the left. They waited. Then the driver of the car stopped and parked it there. He emerged from the car and was carrying something in his hand.

"Okay," he said to her, "Here's the way it will be. We're going to put this hood kind of blind fold on you."

"Blindfold, why?" said Beth somewhat alarmed.

"Because we say so," came his testy answer.

"Yes, yes," she immediately put in, "Yes, any way you say; I'm sorry to be so skittish."

They fitted the hood like garment over the top of her head. It came down to her nose, leaving her nose and mouth free. It was tied in the back.

"Oh," Beth laughed, "It leaves my mouth free."

"Yes," one of them said in answer, "We'll want to use that soon."

"Mmmmmmmmm," Beth answered.

She was positively being carried away by these three.

"This new sexual freedom that had been opened was certainly a constant turn on," she thought.

They led her by the hands and walked her up the driveway. They went carefully, and she carefully went with them.

There was a hand on her ass cheeks, as they progressed. She liked that. On each side of her one of them was leading her by the hand and playing with her with the other hand. One had a hand on her tit. The other had a hand buried in her pussy hair.

"You make it very hard to walk," Beth said gayly.

"Too bad," came the answer from behind, punctuated by a slap to her ass.

Her surprised response was a loud "EEEKKK".

They finally got her to the building, helping her to ascend the stairs to the building, whose door was unlocked.

They led her inside, and stopped, when they had her inside.

"Now what was it that you said about sucking cock?"

"Is that what I said," she said with mock shyness.

Then there was a hand on her shoulder pushing her to her knees. She felt a carpet beneath her knees and knelt there and waited. She didn't have to wait long before one of them was hitting the side of her face with his erect prick. She kept her mouth open hoping for a chance to capture the cock in her mouth.

"Ask for it," the voice came, as the cock continued to hit her cheeks, one after the other.

"Let me have it," she said quietly.

The cock continued to hit her cheeks.

"Ask for it nicely, damn it," the voice said now with some authority.

"Sorry," Beth said quickly,"Please, please you know that I'm a cock sucker. I sucked your cocks, when we were together at the hospital after the tutoring hours; please let me do this for you now. Put your cock in my mouth and then you can do anything you want with me. Please, though please."

The answer was the shoving of the cock that had been hitting her face into her open mouth.

Beth took the cock and reached for it.

"No, no," the voice said, "Hands behind your head."

She obeyed, and put her hands behind her head. One of the other guys grabbed her hands and held them in place.

She leaned into the cock and began to suck on it. It wasn't too large for her to take all of it into her mouth. She relaxed into a head bobbing kind of motion, the classic motion of the gobbling cock sucker. She had him grunting soon enough. Then he filled the back of her mouth with his cum. Beth swallowed eagerly, and was pleased when the next cock was presented to her. She opened her mouth and kept her hands clasped behind her head for him.

This cock was about the same size as the first one. He held her head as he began to plunge into and out of her mouth. She held still for him to do the work of fucking her face. He came pretty quickly, again giving her a mouth full of cum. She swallowed his load also.

Then came the third one. This one had a longer, and fatter cock.

"I want your throat," he said to her.

"Yes, sir," was her immediate answer.

She opened her mouth wide to accommodate the largeness of this next prick. He held her head also to be in charge. He worked slowly but surely to get his cock past the back of her mouth and into the beginning of her throat. Beth had practiced with James and was able to relax and let him do what he wanted. He pulled out a few times, only to plunge back in all the way. It caused a grunt from her throat.

"Hey," one of the voices said, "Momma, you make the sexiest animal throat noises."

Beth thanked him but had her mouth too full of cock to actually say anything that made sense. Then he was cumming down her throat, and she was working at trying to cope with it and swallow what was offered.

The gave her a few moments to rest, and then they drew her to her feet. They surrounded her again, as they had on the road near the driveway. Now she felt a hand again working on her asshole, she leaned her ass back to greet the hand. Another hand was at her pussy, and rummaging around in her pussy hair. The third pair of hands were fastened onto her nipples, and was pulling and twisting them. Beth's groans this time were buried in the mouth of the one kissing her. She moved from one set of lips to another,.

Then one of them got into position on the floor. The other two lowered Beth to where he was lying and waiting for her. He had lubricated his cock and opened her ass cheeks as she was lowered to him. Slowly they led Beth to be impaled with his cock in her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she said, as she sunk down onto the prick that was waiting for her asshole. She wiggled her ass to get through the pain and become truly implanted on the waiting prick.

Beth lay back against the kid on the floor. Then she felt another of them slide in so that she was having her pussy fucked, while the other was still working on her asshole. She sighed a great sigh.

Finally, the third kid grabbed her head, while standing in front of her and pushed his cock into her mouth.

Beth was filled. She'd hardly ever known a sensation like it. They all worked and bucked at fucking her. She didn't know which hole to pay more attention to. In a few minutes, they surprised her by changing positions. The one from her ass went to her face, the one from her face went to her pussy, the one from her pussy went to her asshole.

They kept doing this and re-establishing themselves until they were simply driving her crazy. At one point she simply collapsed into an orgasm and only went on with the fucking because they held her in place and forced her to.

This kind of fucking went on for about 20 minutes, when finally they collapsed in a heap. They stayed there and rested for a few minutes.

Beth felt each of the guys disengage himself from her. She was presented with each of their cocks in turn to clean with her mouth. She gladly complied.

"Hey, thanks, guys," she said to them.

She could hear them re-arranging their clothing. She was mystified.

"What now?" she wanted to know.

"Here's what you do; now listen," the voice said.

"Yes, sir," she answered, "I'm listening."

"You wait until you hear the car start; then you take off the mask."

"You're not . . .you're not going to leave me here?" she said in a frightened voice

"Did you hear what I told you?" he wanted to know, his voice near the door now.

"Yes, sir," I wait until I hear the car start, then I take off the mask.

"Please," Beth said but she realized that they'd already left her.

She heard the car start, and took off the mask; she was hoping that they were waiting for her. But as soon as the mask was off, and her eyes got used to the light, she saw Deedee McWilliams sitting across the room, and smiling at her.

Beth sighed a huge sigh, and the tears ran down her face. She never got up; she just crawled from where she was to Deedee. When she got to Deedee, Beth buried her face in Deedee's laps.

Dee stroked Beth's hair,and said in a kind of cooing voice: "That's my girl, that's my dove; that's my sweet pussy."

Beth looked up at Deedee. She said quietly: "I told them that I really should ask you first."

"I know, love," Deedee said, "They called me and told me. You see, I wanted to see you gang banged."

Beth grinned, "Did you like it?"

Deedee pulled Beth to her feet, as she stood herself, She pushed Beth's hand down the front of her linen pants, and said: "Feel for yourself."

"Oh, wet," Beth said slyly. "Can I taste that?"

"First we need to punish the girl," Deedee said with a smile.

"Punish?" Beth said with a little wonder.

"Punish," Deedee said. "You were fucking those guys."

"Yes," Beth said then, "Punish."

"Come with me," Deedee said.

She led Beth into the downstairs bathroom of the big house. She ordered Beth to sit on the toilet. Beth did as she was told. She just watched then as Deedee unbuttoned her linen pants and slipped them down and off. Next she slipped her panties down and off.

Beth looked up and grinned, as Deedee put a leg on either side of Beth's head to get her own pubic hair lined up with Beth's mouth.

"Open," Deedee said, "Bad girl."

Beth answered by covering Deedee's hairy pussy with her whole mouth. She gulped constantly as Deedee pissed into her mouth. Deedee continued until she was quite finished, Beth was smiling at her radiantly.

"Bath time," Deedee said then.

She led Beth to the bathtub and filled it with hot water. She held Beth's arm to guide her into the tub. Then she took the soap and began to give Beth a bath.

Beth put her head back and simply enjoyed it.

"Gee,"she said, "I could get used to this."

"Yes," Deedee answered, "Especially if you and I buy a new house together closer to state hospital."

"Do you mean it?" Beth said, jumping up and hurling her arms around Deedee's neck, getting her all wet in the process.

Deedee was laughing. She said: "Yes, I mean it. We could sell your house and my house and be able to buy something nice. Don't you think?"

"I think that I love you," was Beth's answer, "And, yes, we could do that; so, lets."

"Okay, now sit down, bath time; or I'll spank you."

"Oh," Beth replied, "Then maybe I'll just stand here."

"And maybe I'll do this!" Deedee said, slapping Beth's ass really hard.

"Them maybe I'll just sit down," Beth said and lowered herself into the tub.

Deedee washed her then. Beth just luxuriated in the bathing. She paid attention to Beth's hard nippled tits, her wet pussy, trying to get the cum off of her. She washed Beth's ass also.

When she was finally done, Deedee held a towel out for her, as Beth stepped out of the tub. She dried her all over.

Then she led Beth into the master bedroom.

Beth turned to her and said: "By the way, whose house is this anyway?"

"Mine," Deedee smiled. "It's our summer place."

"Oh, how nice," Beth grinned, "Our summer place."

In the master bedroom Deedee had laid out a pair of smokey gray thigh high stockings for Beth.

She sat on the bed to put them on. Next was a pair of black, nylon panties. They were bikinis with black lace. They were transparent, and showed Beth's pussy hair clearly. What followed was a wispy, soft bra, that pushed Beth's tits up and let her nipples show.

Beth put on some lipstick and a little eye make up, and then turned to Deedee. She had changed and was wearing now another pair of linen trousers and an over blouse.

"You look so lovely," Beth said.

"You look so edible," Deedee said.

"Can we prove that statement?" Beth wanted to know.

"Yes, we can, but first there's a gathering of friends that we're going to."

Beth grinned and quipped: "Is this all that I get to wear?"

"No, silly," Deedee said, "There's also this."

She had a black velvet collar that she put on Beth that had a single diamond dangling from it.

"Oh, Deedee, you're going to make me cry."

"Don't you dare," Deedee said, mocking severity as she said it. "You'll ruin your eyes."

"I'll carry a skirt and blouse with us, if you need them."

Deedee gave beth also a black raincoat to wear.

They drove to the party. It was only women. A number of them were from the hospital. They were surprised to see Beth there. Especially surprised to see Beth there with Deedee.

They were greeted by the party's host. She was the first assistant administrator at the hospital. She greeted Deedee with a kiss to the cheek, and held out her hand to Beth to welcome her.

"My it's good to see you at this party," she said.

"Thanks,Marjorie," Beth said, "I'm glad that Deedee asked me.

Just then Deedee said to Beth: "Here I'll take your coat."

Deedee slipped it off of Beth's shoulders. Marjorie's jaw dropped. All conversation in the room stopped.

Then Marjorie grinned: "I'm really sorry that you're leaving us for state. And I'm really glad that you're here tonight. Maybe we can see more of each other later."

Beth smiled: "I'd love that, Marjorie but, you know, I only do what Deedee tells me to do."

Marjorie grinned and winked at Deedee. "Of course you do, of course you do." she said.

Then to Deedee she said clearly: "How come you're so lucky?"

Just then, as Deedee put her arm around Beth's waist and let her hand stoke Beth's naked ass, Beth said to herself: "This is going to be fun!"

The End.