Using Beth Ch. 02 #4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Cassie said grinning now, as Beth washed her face and then, using the wash cloth, washed Deedee also.

Then she turned toward Cassie, who was sitting in an armchair and watching her with a broad smile, knowing what was coming.

"I've waited for this, thought of this and hoped for this for such a long time," she said. "I bet you never knew that you were an object of lust on the third floor, Beth!"

Beth was surprised and showed it:

"No, I didn't, but I'm glad that this finally happened!"

"And I'm glad that this is about to finally happen," Cassie said again.

Beth got a soft smile on her face and crawled toward the big woman, big ass, big hips, huge tits, and a broad smile on her face watching Beth crawl toward her naked: Beth the hottie from admin; Beth whom no one knew about; beth whom no one had had. This was too sweet for Cassie to even imagine in her fantasies, that she'd share this naked Beth with Deedee.

"Come to Cassie!" she sang out to Beth, who had finally reached her and planted the first of many kisses on her left knee.

"Oh yes!" Cassie sang out as Beth made progress up her left thigh, up the top of the thigh to her hip, where she bit Cassie's hip. It was Cassie's turn to squeal out her delight now.

"Oh, shit! She bites!" Cassie said to a smiling Deedee and to the whole world.

Now Beth was back at the right knee and moved toward the region of the right hip with her kisses, and bites now, biting Cassie all the way. She had Cassie by now almost in hysterics with the joy of it and lust.

Then Beth almost violently grabbed Cassie's knees and spread them wide.

"Here I come, Momma," Beth sang to Cassie and began the kissing journey now up the inside of the thighs.

"At this rate," Cassie sighed, "I'm going to cum before you even get to my pussy, girl! Who taught you how to eat a woman this way?"

"Everything I know I got from my Deedee!" Beth said, "The gorgeous lady whose slave bracelet I wear around my ankle."

As she said this, she slid her hands under Cassie's big thighs and grabbed hold of her ass cheeks to pull her forward a bit. Cassie complied and slid forward in the chair, only to have her pussy then collide with Beth's wide open mouth.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww!" was all that Cassie could muster.

"Like this, Cassie, Cassie?" Beth crooned, taking her head away from Cassie's crotch for a few seconds.

"Love this!" Cassie said.

"Thank my Deedee for this, and I'll continue," Beth said.

"Cruel bitch!" Cassie growled.

"Thank her!" Beth insisted.

"Thank you, Deedee for letting your Beth do this to me!" Cassie said through clenched teeth, as a grinning Beth put her mouth, wide open back at Cassie's pussy, covering the whole pussy with her open mouth.

"Thank you,thank you, thank you, thank you!" Cassie reeled off, as Beth's tongue now began to stab its way into Cassie's pussy.

"Yes, yes, that's it, girl, that's the way to eat Cassie," Cassie said.

Beth took her head away and bit the top of Cassie's thigh.

Cassie just about thundered at her: "Oh, don't stop!"

Deedee intervened at that point: "Bethie, don't you be teasing our friend that way."

"Yes, ma'am," Beth said, "But she's so much fun!"

Then she obediently put her mouth back at Cassie's pussy, while she winked at Cassie, getting a grin in return. But Cassie's grin faded quickly, as Beth's tongue was now engaged with her vagina again, this time courting the button of Cassie's clit and rasping over it continually.

It was finally too much for Cassie. She surged her hips forward and began to cum in Beth's mouth, holding Beth's face to her pussy and writhing against it.

"Oh,Oh,Oh, Oh,Oh, Oh!" Cassie squealed and then flopped back against the back of the chair.

"I've never, ever been treated that way, never been eaten that way, and I thought that I'd been eaten by the best! Damn, Deedee, she's good," Cassie said with absolute wonder in her voice.

Deedee just grinned at her friend and said:

"Yes, my Beth is good at that; lots of practice."

Then she turned to Beth and said: "Come here, sweet angel!"

Beth crawled to Deedee with a smile wreathing her features. Deedee bent down and kissed Beth's wet face, and then began the process of licking the wetness from Beth's face.

"Get a cloth, honey," Deedee said to Beth, who got up and got a wash cloth.

She washed Cassie's crotch, then she washed Deedee's face and then washed her own face. Then she sat down on her heels and simply smiled at the two women, leaning her head against Deedee's thighs.