Using Beth Ch. 02 #6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers

"Yes, thank you," Renee said, "You're right."

"Are you tired?" Deedee wanted to know.

"Yes, some," Renee said, "But just hungry. I think that I'll sleep for a week, once I have some food."

"She'll be here soon," Deedee assured the tired girl, "It's not far away."

"Live together?" Renee asked.

"Yes," Deedee said simply and with a smile.

"I thought," Renee answered, "You feel so good together."

"Yes, we are!" Deedee said with a simply smile. "My Bethie is a treat."

"She certainly seems to be," Renee said. Then she had a thought and asked:

"Work here?"

"Yes, both of us!" Deedee answered. "Beth is an administrator."

"Oops, indiscrete me!" Renee said.

Deedee laughed: "Don't worry about it; it's fine."

"I'll keep it under my hat!" Renee said with a conspiratorial smile.

"How did you guess all this?" Deedee asked.

"Oh, I kind of read people; and you two just read as a unit, is all."

"We are that," Deedee said.

And just as she said this, Beth came into the room with a big bag.

She brought the meatball sub for Renee, and a shake. She also brought a shake for herself and one for Deedee.

Deedee thanked her with a kiss, as she gave her the chocolate shake.

Beth cast a quick glance at Renee who winked at her.

"She knows," Deedee said, "She might be 16 but she's going on 35!"

"She knows?" Beth asked.

"Yes," Deedee said, "That I love you like life itself!"

"Deedee, I'm going to be the next one to cry at this point!" Beth said.

She sat down then and Deedee and Renee brought her up to date on what was happening.

"The Ob Gyn exam tomorrow?" Beth asked.

"Yes," Deedee said.

Then Beth put her hand on top of Renee's and said:

"Honey, one of us is going to stay with you. So, whenever you wake, one of us will be here. No one's going anywhere or leaving you."

Once again Renee sobbed:

"I just knew that you two were the good ones; I knew it."

Beth hugged Renee and Deedee joined in the hug.

"Bonding?" a voice said from the doorway.

It was Dr Wayne.

"Yes, Matt," Deedee said, making a friend here.

"Good for you," was his answer. Then he spoke to Renee:

"We're going to keep you tonight and one more day, over night. Fatten you up a bit. I also will have Dr Elaine Wilson an Ob Gyn specialist look in on you tomorrow. Get you on track with that baby."

"Thank you, doctor!" Renee said softly.

"Well, I see that you've eaten. I'd like you to get some rest. I'm going to have them transfer you to a private room. They'll be coming for you in a few minutes."

"Thank you again!" Renee said.

"Private room?" she said then in wonder.

"We intend to take care of you!" Beth said.

"Why?" Renee said out loud then.

"Because we're the good guys!" Deedee said with a grin, and they shared a laugh, as Renee said:

"I guess you are."

They came for her shortly after that, and took her to a private room on a patient floor.

The nurse came in to see her shortly after that but said right away:

"Oh, Ms McWilliams, I didn't know that you were attending her, sorry."

"No, Jane," Deedee said, "I'm just a friend here, and am not going to poach on your patients, much!"

Jane grinned at her and nodded and went away.

"Wow!" Renee said.

"Big stuff around here," Beth said pointing to Deedee with her thumbs.

Deedee grinned.

Beth turned to Deedee and said:

"I don't have to come in early tomorrow; you do. Why don't you go home and get a good night's sleep. I'm going to stay."

"Thanks," Deedee said, "I will. I'll be back after I get some sleep."

"Fine," Beth said, then she glanced at the door.

"Close the door for a moment," Renee said.

"See?" Deedee said, "I told you; she wise this one."

Deedee closed the door and Renee watched as Deedee enfolded Beth in her arms for a kiss.

"Wow!" Renee said. "That's what it's about!"

"What's that?" Beth asked.

"Love!" Renee said, "That's what it's about!"

"It is!"' Deedee said.

She went over to the bed and said, "The nurses up here are the very best; they'll take good care of you."

"If you're in charge," Renee said from the hug that Deedee was giving her, "Then they must be."

She gave Beth another quick kiss and she was gone.

"I think that you should sleep," Beth said to Renee.

"I don't want to be rude," Renee said.

"It's not rude," Beth assured the girl, "You need your rest for you and for her."

At that point Renee did snuggle down in the bed, put off the light and she went to sleep. Beth was tired and she pulled out a lounge chair for herself and stretched out in it. She made sure that it was in a position where Renee could see her, if she woke.

During the night, at one point, Beth woke to hear Renee calling softly:

"Gran? Gran?"

Beth went to her immediately, and held her. The girl was shaking and only slowly woke a bit.

"Oh," she said, "Yes, you're here, here!"

"Yes," Beth said, "Haven't gone anywhere."

Beth held the girl until she realized that she'd fallen asleep again.

At about 5 AM, Deedee came in. She had coffee for both of them. Renee slept soundly, as Beth and Deedee stood in the doorway.

"We need to let her stay with us!" Deedee said. "Don't you think so?"

"Oh, yes," Beth said, "A lovely idea, lovely idea but you're such a lovely person, my Deedee!"

"I love you too, sweet angel!"

They decided on the idea and also decided that they'd talk to Renee about it in the morning. At that point, Beth went home to shower and get ready for her day at work while Deedee stayed with Renee.

The girl did awaken again but without the same amount of agitation, and discovered Deedee there, sitting peacefully and smiling at her. She gave Deedee a return smile, a shy one, and then an air kiss, before she fell asleep again.

It made Deedee tingle.

Beth was back in the morning ready for work; she got there just in time, since Deedee had to go to work herself. Renee seemed to be in good spirits. Deedee told her what her day would consist of, the tests she would have etc.

Beth stayed with her just a bit, while Renee had her breakfast. She ate with a good appetite.

When she was finished, and was finishing a glass of juice she said to Beth in a shy voice:

"I really appreciate this; I mean the way that the two of you have taken care of me."

Beth smiled: "We have love to spare!"

"Well," Rene said, "I'm the lucky one, having received some of that love."

Then Beth went on:

"So, you know about your day. Here's my in house number. I'm not far away, and I'll have time."

"Well, from what Deedee says, you're part of the group that runs this place, so I can't imagine that you'll have that much time."

Beth laughed: "But we run it so well, that we can goof off whenever we like!"

Renee giggled at that, and held her arms out for a hug.

Beth went into her arms and hugged her and kissed her cheek.

Renee whispered: "Thank you for being here with me, when I got the chills and all about gran during the night."

"All part of the service," Beth quipped.

"More like part of all that love," Renee said.

"Found us out," Beth said softly.

"I can't say 'thank you' in any adequate way," Renee said.

"Yes, you can," Beth said, "Take care of the baby."

"That I intend to do," Renee said.

"Hey," Beth said then, "They'll be in here soon for you, and I have to check in at my department to make sure the hospital isn't falling apart. I'll be back, honey."

"Thank you, Momma," Renee said, and blushed furiously, when she said it.

"Oh," Beth sighed, "You're going to make me cry now!"

She hugged Renee again before she left.

"Did you mind? Do you mind?" Renee said, in a little girl voice.

"Not at all," Beth said, kissing her one more time before leaving.

She left then and stopped by Deedee's office on the way to her own.

"Hey, girl!" Deedee said, and noticed immediately that Beth had tears in her eyes.

"What is it?" Deedee said, getting up from her desk.

"She called me 'Momma'," Beth said.

"She did?" Deedee asked. "But of course, you are that! She's so lovely, and genuine!"

"Yes, she is," Beth said. She hesitated and then began to ask:

"Deedee, can we . . ."

But Deedee interrupted her and said: "Yes, we can; and we should. She's got no one but now she's got us."

"Oh, Deedee," Beth said, "May I? May I hug?"

Deedee spread her arms out and took Beth into them.

"We need to talk to her, love, about all of this," Deedee said.

"Yes, and maybe John Eltringham too," Beth said.

"Good idea," Deedee answered.

"I have to go to work now," Beth said, "I hate to leave you."

"I know," Deedee answered. "How about at lunch? I mean we'll take some lunch up to her and talk to her about it."

"Good idea," Beth said, leaving Deedee to go to her own office.

Beth got to Renee's room first and found her sobbing with tears on her cheeks.

"Renee, honey," Beth said, hurrying to the bed, and setting a bag of sandwiches down on the tray, "What's wrong, what is it?"

"Ohhhhhh," Renee wailed into Beth's shoulder, as Beth held her.

It was then that Deedee came into the room. She noticed the commotion and immediately spoke to a nurse in the hall to give them some time, and shut the door. She went quickly to the other side of the bed and joined in the hug.

"Oh, I feel so good, so secure, when you two are here," Renee said.

"Then what is it?" Beth said softly.

"I'm scared," Renee said.

"Tell," Deedee said to her, kissing her cheek.

"I'm feeling better," Renee said, "I mean yesterday, you know, when I was out in the rain, I knew I was going to die and was so sorry for the baby; I knew about the baby but there were no chances."

She was interrupted at this point by a seizure of sobbing.

Beth kissed her cheek and said: "Take your time, love; just tell me and Deedee.

"Then you came along, my angels, and here I am, fed, and rested and feeling fine and tomorrow morning they'll let me out and I don't know what to do!"

Beth didn't hesitate:

"You'll come and live with me and Deedee of course," Beth said.

Renee's head shot up and she stared at Deedee and then at Beth and said, in the softest voice imaginable:

"Mean it?"

Beth had tears in her eyes as she said:

"Now, Renee, would Momma lie to you?"

"Momma, oh, Momma," Renee cooed and kiss Beth, then she reached over and kissed Deedee next.

"I can't believe your goodness," she said, as she lay back against the pillow. "And you're really going to let me come and live with you?" She was close to tears by the end of the question.

"Absolutely!" Deedee said with a smile. Then she continued, after kissing Renee's cheek:

"We have a new house, Beth and I; it's a big house and you will help us fill it just very nicely."

"Ohhhhh," Renee said.

"I'm going to talk to my lawyer, Mr Eltringham, and see about making our relationship legal."

"Legal?" Renee asked.

"So we'll legally be your Mommas," Beth answered.

"How cool is it," Renee began, "That I get to have two Mommas, and two grandmas for my little girl!"

At this point both Beth and Deedee hooted at the thought of them being 'grandmas'.

"On that note," Beth said, "I think that we should eat. I brought us sandwiches again. There'll be time enough for hospital food but for today we celebrate with meatball subs for everyone!"

"Goodie," Renee said, "I like meatball subs!"

Deedee opened the door then, and the three of them sat and ate their lunches companionably.

"There are a few things, honey," Beth said, after they'd finished their sandwiches.

"Yes," Deedee went on, "We're going to have you get regular check ups with Dr. Wilson; we want the best for our grandchild."

"I'll be a daughter, I'm sure of it," Renee said with a smile.

"And we'll need to do some home schooling with you, to keep within the law," Beth said.

Renee nodded her acceptance of the necessity of that.

"But we need to take some time as soon as possible to go out to buy you bedroom furniture, clothes and those sorts of things."

Renee looked shocked, as though Beth had lapsed into a foreign language with her.

"Shopping?" she said with wonder.

"Shopping," Deedee said with a grin. "It's what we do best!"

Renee giggled happily: "You'll have to teach me!" she said.

"We can certainly do that!" Beth said, and then Renee broke down again:

"I'm sorry," she said, as she cried, "I'm very emotional about this; you saved my life and now . . .and now you're giving me and my baby a life! Those kinds of things haven't happened. Gran would be so thankful to you two, so happy."

Then she cried, and Beth rocked her a bit, as Renee clung to her.

Deedee spoke up then and said:

"Look, crew, I have to go back to work; I think that we can get them to release you tonight into our care."

"Tonight! Really!?" Renee almost exploded.

"Tonight!" Deedee said, "I'll take care of it."

"I have to go to work too, honey," Beth said.

"But we're both taking tomorrow off; we'll see how you feel and decide if you're going to be up to a shopping trip or not."

"Oh that is exciting to look forward to," Renee said.

"Then keep that thought in mind," Beth answered.

They turned to leave the room together but Renee said, tears in her eyes again:

"Momma Beth, Momma Deedee, I love you!"

They went back for another three person hug, with Beth speaking for them:

"We love you too, honey!"

"Dr. Wilson will be in soon to see you," Deedee said. "She's excellent; she'll help you every step of the way through the pregnancy."

Elaine Wilson was just at the door, as Beth and Deedee were leaving. They took a few minutes to talk to her about the situation: where they'd found her, her condition, when they found her etc. Then they left to go back to work.

During the afternoon, Deedee called Beth in her office and said that Renee would be released to them that afternoon, and she'd be ready as soon as they were finished with work at 3 PM. The adventure was beginning.

The picked her up, when they were finished with work and loaded her into Deedee's car. Then Deedee waited for Beth to fetch her car and follow them. Renee just sat in the car and smiled, as they waited for Beth.

"Lovely car," Renee said.

"Thanks, girl!" Deedee said familiarly, "It's new."

"Really?" Renee said, and Deedee nodded, "Cool!" was Renee's next comment.

Then they saw Beth coming out of the parking lot, and Deedee led the way home.

When Deedee finally went up the street and signaled to pull into the drive way, Renee asked, with a gasp:

"Here?"

"Here!" Deedee said.

"Are you rich?" Renee asked, and immediately said: "Oh, I'm sorry; at times I forget my manners."

Deedee laughed and said: "We'll wait to talk, until we're with Beth. Then you get to ask all your questions."

Deedee and Renee went into the house first, and Renee just stood and stared around at the lovely house. The startled look never left her face.

Then Beth came in from the direction of the garage. The first thing that she did, before even greeting Renee was to give Deedee a kiss and a hug. The kiss was a real one and Renee just looked on, again with wonder.

Deedee spoke then:

"Renee has some questions."

"Glass of wine first?" Beth asked.

"Glass of wine, sweet angel," Deedee said.

Beth turned to Renee and asked: "Coke? Pepsi?"

"Coke, lovely," Renee said, and Beth padded off to the kitchen to get the drinks.

She came back with them and the three of them settled into the living room. Renee looked around again in wonder.

"Welcome to our home," Beth said and they raised their glasses.

"Your home is lovely!" Renee said.

"No, no," Deedee interrupted the girl, "Beth said 'our', not 'your'."

"Ohhhh," Renee said, tears forming again. She spoke up quickly with a short laugh:

"It''s as though someone has to pinch me and help me wake up; I can hardly believe that you said 'our' and that's what you meant."

"That is!" Deedee said, grinning. "So, questions. Beth, angel," Deedee said next, "Renee asked if we're rich?"

Beth got a soft smile on her face and said: "Yes, we are; not very rich but still rich. Deedee and I are, and now all three of us are!"

"Wow!" Renee said.

"Other questions?" Deedee asked.

"Well," Renee said: "So, the two of you are, like lovers? You know, only girls?"

Beth giggled and Deedee said: "You certainly get to the heart of the matter, girl!"

Renee apologized quickly and Deedee held up a hand:

"No, no, I was only kidding; we're interested in honesty here. Yes, we're lovers, not the 'only girls' as you say it though."

"Really?" Renee said.

Beth giggled again and said:

"Really, we give the boys a break now and then but Deedee is my love, the love of my life!"

Deedee gave Beth an air kiss then.

"Anything else?" Deedee asked.

"I shouldn't have even asked what I did!" Renee said, "Gran would have yelled at me, and I would have deserved it."

"We intend to be as much girlfriends among us as Moms and daughter here," Deedee said, and Beth shook her head in agreement.

"How about we show you your room now," Beth said.

"Oh dear!" Renee said, tearing up and apologizing for it, "My room!"

Beth said quickly: "You can get as emotional as you want, honey; we're family and Deedee often lets me cry on her shoulder."

"And Beth, the angel, does the same for me," Deedee said.

Renee got up and said: "My room!" Then she turned to the two women with her arms wide and said: "Momma Beth , Momma Deedee!"

She looked at them seriously and asked:

"You don't mind if I call you that? Do you?"

Beth laughed but with tears in her eyes and Deedee said:

"Welcome home, love," as they hugged.

The house was a split bedroom house, with the master suite on one side and four bedrooms on the other. They took a tour and let a squealing, and jumping Renee chose her own room. She was almost beside herself with excitement.

They had a kind of a conference among them after that to decide what was necessary right away. They decided to make their first shopping trip the next day in order to buy Renee some things for her bedroom, to outfit it. She was bubbly and exceedingly happy about it. They would also stop to at least get her some clothes. They all worked at getting Renee's room ready for her. She could hardly still believe that she went from being homeless in fact, to living with two loving, caring people like Deedee and Beth.

It was at about that point that Beth told the other two that she was going to go and thaw some steaks for their dinner.

They simply thought that Renee should get some more rest before the big shopping trip was begun. Renee was happy enough to be able to wait for the next day.

They sat after dinner and talked a good long time. Beth and Deedee spoke to Renee about their own lives and backgrounds. The evening went quickly and before long they were ready to go to bed.

It was Deedee who spoke up:

"Honey," she said to Beth, "We didn't get out and get stuff for Renee's room; why don't we just let her sleep with us tonight?"

Renee squeaked at the thought.

"It'll be a kind of girl's pajama party!" Beth said enthused.

"But . . .but I don't have pajamas!" Renee said.

"We don't either!" Deedee said with a laugh, and they all began to laugh.

"Well then," Beth said, "It'll be a kind of a girl's panties party!"

They all giggled at the thought but were in agreement.

They all took showers in preparation for bed and ended all tumbled into Beth and Deedee's king sized bed. They talked and giggled for a while, with Renee constantly telling them that she praised God for her good fortune.

Beth was in bed with Renee first, putting Renee in the middle. When Deedee was ready, she went over to Beth's side of the bed for a good night kiss.

"I love you, sweet angel," Deedee said to Beth, and got her kiss.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers