Using Beth Ch. 02 #6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
448 Followers

"I love you, Deedee," Beth said.

They settled down after a while and Renee, filled to the very brim with her experiences of the past few days, drifted off.

When the girl was asleep, Deedee reached across and held Beth's hand.

"She's such a treat!" Deedee said.

"Thank you for helping to bring it about!" Beth said.

"Thank you for being you!" was Deedee's reply as they quieted for sleep.

Beth was the first one up in the morning. She put on a pair of running pants and a tee shirt and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast underway, coffee and she made cinnamon rolls. The coffee smell got Deedee out of bed and after a bit, Renee came wandering wearing only her panties from the night before.

Beth handed her a pair of nike running pants and a tee shirt and said:

"I promise that today we shop and get you outfitted!"

Their shopping day was outrageously exciting. They got things for Renee's bedroom; they bought clothes, they had lunch and then took her home to let her get some rest. In the afternoon they had a room decorating party, and planned dinner out to celebrate the three of the.

Epilogue:

With John Eltringham's usual wizardry, they were able in a short period of time to become the legal guardians of Renee. They settled down to a good life together, and Renee was scrupulous about respecting Deedee and Beth's privacy.

Deedee and Beth's passion did not abate. They grew in their attachment for each other and it never flagged.

Renee fit into their lives perfectly but the best of it all was the birth of little Deedee Elizabeth, who her Mom insisted looked exactly like both of her grandmas.

The End.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
448 Followers