Using Beth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers

"Spanking for that attitude!"

"Goodie!" Beth said back to her, "Thought you'd never say it!"

"Spanking just got worse!" Deedee shouted next.

"Going and being good now!" Beth said.

"I doubt it!" Deedee shouted after her.

They settled down together in bed for the decadence of coffee and cinnamon rolls, that Beth had baked.

"You baked these?" Deedee asked.

"Yep!" Beth said, proud. "It's one of my accomplishments."

"I'm beginning to realize how lucky I really am," Deedee said, "Gives massages, bakes cinnamon rolls!"

"Shakes her ass, wiggles her tits!" Beth chimed in.

"That's it!" Deedee said vigorously. She bounced up, swept the utensils onto the bureau and was back in a flash, grabbing Beth and pulling her toward her.

"Eeeeeek!" Beth yelled. "I'll be good, I'll be good, really!"

"I know that because I'm going to spank you now!" Deedee laughed.

She hauled Beth into position and landed a huge splat on her upturned ass.

"Owww!" Beth yelled and then counted as Deedee gave her 16 more, eight on each cheek. They ended with Beth turned and lounging on top of Deedee, kissing her, cooing at her and making love sounds to her.

"This makes me feel so languid!" Deedee said stretching.

When she had her arms up in the air, Beth took the opportunity to begin to lick at her armpits.

"Oooooo!" Deedee moaned.

"I like armpits," Beth said,"Especially these."

"Oh, don't stop, honey, just do me!" was Deedee's answer.

Beth licked for a few more minutes and then turned her attention to Deedee's nipples. She sucked on them for a bit, and then, while sucking on them, pulled her mouth off of a nipple and in the process scraped her teeth across it.

Deedee stiffened, and her back arched up.

"Oh my,yes!" Deedee sang softly, as Beth continued her attentions.

She turned next to actually, lightly biting on Deedee's nipples, and had her lover, moaning and writhing on the bed. Next she went to Deedee's belly button and then bit at her hip bones.

"My god you're talented!" Deedee moaned, as Beth's tongue now ran a path along Deedee's stomach toward her pubic patch.

Beth shoved Deedee's thighs out of the way and finally nestled down between those lovely, chocolate colored thighs. She applied her mouth to Deedee's pussy and, at first, captured all of the pussy area in her mouth.

Beth lifted her head and said in a hoarse voice:

"Sorry, Mistress that you don't have to pee! I feel like serving you today."

Then her mouth went back to Deedee's pussy and she began to invade the inner parts of the pussy with her tongue, all the while pressing on her with her lips.

Then Deedee spoke up:

"I know what I want you to do!"

"Tell me, please!" Beth said.

"Get the strap on out of the drawer," Deedee directed.

"Oh, goodie!" Beth said then.

"No, no you don't understand," Deedee said, almost desperately by now, "I want you to be the man! I want to get laid! I want my girl to fuck me!"

Beth got an almost wolfish look on her face and said:

"With pleasure!"

Beth went and did as Deedee asked her, fitting the harness around her hips and getting it all in place. Then she moved onto the bed, where Deedee was lying with her arms outstretched.

They kissed as soon as Beth was on the bed, and Deedee whispered:

"I'm so ready! Your hot tongue has me wet and needy."

Beth grinned down at her, looking into Deedee's face:

"Beg me for it!"

"Oh, not now!" Deedee wailed, "I'm so honry, I want to get fucked!"

"Beg, Deedee!" Beth said, "Beg, my love!"

"Bethie, I'm begging; please put that in me; please fuck me! Please! Please! Please! Honey, Please!"

The long rubber prick entered Deedee's vagina easily, and elicited a loud crying sigh from Deedee as it went in.

Beth established a rhythm and then stopped and almost pulled the rubber cock out. Deedee's eyes flew open.

"I'm gonna give you to James and Cleo for a session, girl!" Deedee said softly.

"Fucking!" Beth said quickly, smiling, "Fucking now; just fucking right now!"

"Oh better!" Deedee cooed as Beth established another rhythm with her.

The strap on had the effect of stimulating both Deedee, who was being fucked by it, and also Beth's as it rubbed against her clit.

As they neared their orgasms, Deedee whispered desperately to Beth:

"Tell me what you're doin' to me! Tell me! Say it! Use the words!"

"I'm fucking my Mistress," Beth rasped, "Just fucking her; fucking my own Deedee; fucking my beautiful Deedee! I was mean and she's gonna give me to James and Cleo and I deserve that but now I'm fucking her! Loving her! Doing her! And I love her so!"

The last part was almost shouted, as Beth came and Deedee clasped her legs around Beth's waist to pull her in further and keep her captive there.

"True, ever word true!" Deedee said.

Then Deedee moved and said:

"Gonna clean it now; clean it for Bethie!"

She moved so that her mouth could cover the length of the rubber cock and licked it off, never taking her eyes off of Beth, while she did it.

Beth moved then to remove the harness and the strap on and then settled back on the bed with Deedee.

"How you feelin' now?" Beth asked.

"The way you take care of me! I'm marvelous!" Deedee said, giving Beth a kiss.

Then she got a grin on her face and said: "But Cleo and James are gonna happen; count on it, girl friend!"

"Pain session?" Beth asked in a tiny voice.

"Pain session," Deedee confirmed.

Then Deedee's face got serious and said: "But not if you don't want, honey. Nothin' ever that you don't want."

"Oh, I want it because you do, and it makes me hot to be that way for you," Beth replied. Then she had a notion and said:

"Hey, why don't we invite Cassie and maybe Marjorie; they'd like to see that I bet!"

"Devious mind," Deedee said, "But I like the idea!"

They lay there for a bit and then Deedee finally said:

"Hey, how 'bout we look at houses today?"

"Ohhh," Beth squealed, really pleased. "Yes, why don't we."

"Up! Dress!" Deedee said, "It's casual and the girls are in the market!"

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers