All Comments on 'Using Jill Ch. 04'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finally

Finally another chapter :) Good story but I think it is time for her to get home to the hubby and I am sure Bo has some other ideas for her not to mention the paperboy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Fantastic story! Cant wait to see where it goes from here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
change the line

Great to see you back, thought you had quit. I've said previously that you are best writer on this site and thats still true, but somehow this line with the druggies just doesn;t work so well. Maybe its like there is just too much consent, even though its thru drugs? In the Julie series it was easy to see her reluctance. It is with Bo as well but not with the drug dealer. Too easy. Sorry - honest feedback. Paperboy is an option.

Still lookingout for your stories though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story!!!

I think is time for Bo to take her home & have his way with her for the rest of the day, but before hand have Dre go at it with Jill alone for the last time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic, best story i've read in a long time & definitely can't wait for more & where it goes from here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Move away from the drugs and blacks and bring her back for the paperboy

and maybe some of his friends as a blackmail story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A breath of fresh air

I really enjoy your "Using Jill" stories. After a long time reading something different on literotica is like a breath of fresh air. The way the story is progressing I have been delighted. Thank you. I would like to see a few new twists, if you don't mind: "Jill gets pregnant because of her many adulterous unions--tom finds out that bo has been pimping out his wife--tom is unable to accept the new situation and throws Jill out of his home and his life--Jill becomes disillusioned and suicidal as the man for whom she degraded herself rejected her--she moves in with andre/bo/bill and becomes their plaything while her pregnancy progresses--she becomes addicted to alcohol and drugs--she is finally sold to a brothel in the middle east/south america/africa where are life takes a whole new meaning of degradation and sluthood"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
2

Same problems....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lame.

Learn to read the English language. Read more to gain some experience. THEN try writing. What can it hurt? You are a terrible writer now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOL@anony mouse

Obviously you had to read four chapters to fully appreciate how much you hated... what was it you were offended by? Oh yeah, the GRAMMAR of a PORN story.

Keep on writin Grant, we'll keep enjoying the stroke stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great sex writing loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous