Vacation in Paradise Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I have never wanted someone as much as I want you Cealia, will you have me?”

What was he asking; he was obviously feeling the same way I was of him.

“Yes Grant, I have wanted you since I saw you at the airport.” I replied. Lifting his gaze from my lips to my eyes, he looked puzzled.

“The airport? You saw me at the airport?” With a nymph like smile I dipped my head and confirmed his question.

“Yes I saw you when you claimed your rental, I never thought I’d see you again though, and to my surprise when we pulled into the hotel drive you were there, all blonde blue eyed and gorgeous.”

Pulling me tighter to his chest, feeling the warmth of his body against mine and something growing a little stronger beneath his pants.

“Take me back to the hotel?” I asked to his amazement.

“Why, are you cold, I’ll give you my jacket?” he asked not wanting to leave.

“I’m far from being cold Grant, I want you, and I want you now, and like I said, no car sex for me!” I added running my hand down his chest.

“In that case, let’s go”. He said smiling from ear to ear.

On the way back to the hotel, I left my hand where he placed it, on his upper thigh; almost close enough to see if he was a righty or a lefty. Thinking he wanted to keep me close I gently massaged his thigh, working the muscles and slowly working my way up and in.

“If you get any closer, car sex is what you are going to get lady!” Grant proclaimed as he scooted his bottom out closer to my hand. Smiling then leaning over to kiss his neck, I felt his arm pull me close.

“I like the way you feel in my arms, I cant wait until we get back.” He added before letting me settle back in my seat for the rest of the drive home.

Getting out as though it were an emergency, Grant ran to my door and opened it then locked it with his keypad. Taking me by the elbow he asked me in no more then a whisper.

“Your room or mine?” Thinking briefly to myself, knowing my baggage would have arrived if the clerk were correct.

“Lets go to my room, we can always go to yours tomorrow night if all works out tonight.” I answered as we rushed down the hall.

Handing him my key card and heading in, taking him in my arms and kissing him hard, full mouth lots of tongue, oh how I wanted him. Scooping me up in his arms my feet barely touching the ground, his kisses traveled fast and feverishly down my neck to my collarbone. Feeling the tips of his fingers tracing the neckline of my new dress, I pulled back and raised my arms, wanting him to remove it before I tore it off. Looking me straight in the eye, Grant bent at the knees, taking the hem in hand and raised it slowly over my thighs, dusting my waist, to just below my breasts.

Stopping to view what he had uncovered he pulled me close feeling my bare body against his.

“Have I told you how beautiful you are?” he asked, making sure I knew he truly felt this way.

“Yes, you have, many times, and if you keep telling me you just may get to stay the night!” He let out a low laugh, more of a rumble from his chest, or even a purr. Lifting my dress the rest of the way, he dropped it to the chair that sat next to the bed. His hands sliding down my arms, reaching my rib cage and slipping them under my breasts. Cupping them with one hand and pulling me close with the other his head dropped to my chest, tracing my cleavage with his tongue.

Then out of the blue he pulled away, “Are you sure you want this Cealia, if I go any further I wont be able to stop, tell me now?” he begged. Moving closer to him next to the bed I didn’t answer, I lifted my hands to his buckle and undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor. Slowly slipping my hands under his shirt feeling his warm skin against my fingertips I met his nipples and looked into his eyes.

“I want you Grant, now, tonight, in my bed, I want to feel your naked body against mine, my bare breast against your chest.” forcing him to take this a step further.

Taking my hands out from underneath and undoing his shirt one button at a time until it lay open for my touch. Tracing my way up his chest, I leaned in and took his nipple in my mouth, gently flicking it with my tongue. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to his mouth, kissing me hard, taking all that I have to give.

Working me back against the bed, he lay me down as he slid on top, feeling his hardness against my thigh then against my womanhood. Slowly rocking to our own rhythm the heat building, his hand slipped lower along my waist to the stark white bikini he helped pick out.

Working his warm hand down the inner edge of the silky lace, arching my back as his fingers came in touch with my bare skin, he stopped kissing me and looked in disbelief.

“You are bare! Oh, gawd you are completely bare! Almost scaring me thinking he didn’t approve, he dove down kissing my breasts ravishing everything he could touch.

I guess he DID approve, his hands wandering deeper until I could feel him separate the velvet cover. A deep moan from his throat, and one slow slip of his finger, he dove deep inside. Taking my wetness as a good sign he continued to stroke me bringing me closer to the edge.

Raising me up, slipping off my panties he left me bare almost at chest level. Eyeing what he just exposed he slipped his hands under my bottom. Easing me down on the bed with my legs spread wide he slipped his tongue along my wetness. Taking one long deep breath, smelling the unique odor of my mons he dove deeper, his tongue imbedded inside, lapping what he could tasting his dessert. Arching my back, giving him my all, I started the rhythm again; he slipped a finger inside for me to work against. Hearing my cry, he stopped and asked me if I was ready for him.

“Oh Grant, I was ready as soon as you got me back here, fill me completely!” I begged wanting to feel him inside me.

Moving up and kissing his way to my lips his hunger grew deeper, more intense. His cap against my lips, I slid my legs further apart for him to find his way.

“That’s the way love, open for me, let me take you all the way.” He whispered against my ear as he made love to me . Holding me tight and taking me farther and farther away from my troubles. From my neck to my breasts his kisses fall, building the heat within. Lifting up to each thrust tightening around him, his moans becoming a rhythm all on their own.

Grabbing hold of his waist, wrapping my legs around the bottom of his butt, pulling him into me, showing him how much I wanted him inside me.

“Yes Grant, yes, you feel so good inside me,” I revealed. His thrusts begin to slow, feeling his rigid shaft pulse, knowing he was slowing to prolong the inevitable. Kissing his way down to my stomach and slipping out from his moist hollow, he held me by the hips and lifted me to turn me over.

Steadying myself on my knees, I spread my legs as I felt his hand slip down against my femininity. Running his finger across my bud, feeling it swell to his touch, pushing back against him not wanting him to stop. My juices coating his path making his journey more pleasan.

“Oh ya love, you ready to take me again?” he asked with a guttural moan.

Rearing up and thrusting against his shaft told him my answer without saying one word. Using the fingers that lay between my velvet cover he spread me wide, taking his time, devouring the site before him. Dipping a finger in and testing the waters, drove me nuts, pushing harder and harder against his hand. His cap resting against the hollow of my bottom teasing me, and making me want more. The heat from his cap burning against my skin, tantalizing my clenched bottom, hoping he would enter. Thinking to myself if he was into something that different, I would wait to see what he would do.

Not pushing, just taking it as he was willing to give.

“You like me against your tight arse Cealia?” he asked prying my needs from my thoughts.

“I love the feel of you, anywhere you want to be Grant.” With that, he slipped in coating his shaft then slipping up and nudging my bottom. Working slow and patiently he let me set the pace, pulling away when he was going too fast or too deep. The feeling set me free to experience everything with him. Holding my self up with one hand and slipping the other down under us, I began to stroke his slick boys. Shaven bare, the skin tightly wrapped around them, I caressed them both. Moving my hand back to my bud, I kept rubbing it as he found his way deeper.

The moment in time standing still, my walls clenched, his thrusts long and steady, my muscles quaking.

“Grant, oh Grant, Yes! Yes! I said wanting him to know he brought me to the top. Dropping to my elbows still allowing him penetration, I slowly pulled off, removing the condom, Grant slipped inside my swollen envelope.

“Can you turn over without me slipping out?” he asked. Carefully moving onto my side and throwing my leg up and over his head, he grabbed it at shoulder height and spread my legs, lifting the other to meet his other shoulder.

“ I want you so much Cealia, you feel so damn good around me.” he retorted.

Lifting my bottom with every corresponding thrust, I clenched his shaft, milking every ounce of semen to his cap. Sliding his hands down my legs as I hold them to his chest, caressing my hips from under my bottom, driving deeper. Massaging my breasts as he pierces my desire, closing my eyes devouring the feeling of completeness.

“Yes Love, let me take you as far as we can go.” He begged.

Opening my eyes and taking the intense blue of his deep into my heart, seeing his face tense, driving harder, and burrowing his way into not only my womanhood but also my heart. Dropping to his hands his weight against my chest and tummy feeling so good just where he lay, the thrusts continue pumping me taking me further and further. My nipples rubbing against his chest, and every so often finding their way into his mouth, Grant sucked on them as they hardened to a rigid peak. Slowly working his arms under my shoulders grasping them to pull himself in as far as he can reach.

“Fill me Grant, I want to feel you coat my walls with your warm juices.” I demanded.

With three long slow strokes with my legs wrapped around his hips and his mouth devouring mine, the end came. Pouring all his energy into our time together, his kisses don’t stop as he lay on top of me. Taking his face in my hands and holding him still I kiss him tenderly and tell him.

“Thank you for making this day the first day of my life!” as a tear trickled from the corner of my eye.

After wiping the tear from my cheek, Grant slid to the side holding me close as we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Waking in the middle of the night with Grant wrapped tightly around my waist not letting me go, keeping me close and making me feel so needed, I gently kissed his forehead. Stirring awake, Grant moved his hand to my breast starting the roller coaster ride all over again.

The warm breeze flowing over my exposed skin, grabbing hold of my bare nipples, the bright light from the sun cascading across the room. Turning to reach for Grant and noticing all I have with me is his pillow and the crisp white sheet across my hips. Propping myself up on my elbows looking around to see where he may have gone, I notice the balcony door open and crawled out of bed.

Sitting sipping a tall glass of orange juice was the handsome, blue eyed stranger I had just spent the night with. Slipping my hand over his shoulder and resting my arm across his chest, kissing him softly against his neck.

“Morning handsome!” I said moving my way around to face him.

“It is, come sit with me and take in some of this beauty.” He asked pulling out my chair.

“Did you order all this food this morning? I didn’t hear you talking to anyone.” I added.

Setting his glass on the table and settling himself as if to tell me a long story Grant started with.

“I actually ordered it last night before we went out for dinner together. Some how I knew we would end up spending the night together, sharing one of our beds.” He replied.

Thinking to myself that I felt the same way, but how could he know we would share more, then just dinner? Likely due to the fact that I knew in my heart that I too wanted to spend time with him whether it be a drink, dinner or the evening making love.

“Rather presumptuous don’t you think?” I asked teasing him about his confidence.

“You can’t honestly say you didn’t feel the same way or you wouldn’t have let me take you for the drive after dinner. I felt something with you and I know you felt it too.” He stated walking towards me and taking my hands in his.

Bringing me to stand in front of him, he gently kissed me.

“I have never been happier than I am right now Cealia, please spend the rest of your holiday with me?” Looking deep into his eyes holding that thought inside to organize what I was about to say.

“Grant, I think you know the answer to that already, but yes, I will spend the rest of my holiday with you and more if that’s what you want!” dropping my gaze to his chest not wanting to see his reaction to my thoughts.

“How could I not want to spend my life with such a beautiful woman?” he replied leaning down to lift my mouth to his.

12