All Comments on 'Vacation: It Finally Happens'

by JohnSharon

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the husband

The husband is a biggest fool ever if it had backfired on him and tryed to file for a divorce against her she would have told her lawyers that he pushed her into it.

Pat murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We liked your story

Very nice story, please share some more.

I wrote a short note on "loving wifes" and got some very hatefull mail, just ignore them and continue the efforts

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Strange Urges!

Another title for this well written story might be, "Different strokes for different folks." What a strange way of loving your wife to actually want to see her have sexual relations with someone other than yourself. Ah well...maybe that is what's known as taking creative license. It's nice to know this is just a bunch of characters in a fantasy story.

Rvav8rRvav8rover 17 years ago
Too Short

I liked the story but wish that you had gone into some more detail about what happened in his room. Good story for your first submission.

Pay no attention to those annonymous, drive by, hate spewing commentors. I've never failed to understand why they continue to read storys in the "Loving Wives" category if they hate them so much. As you have noticed, most don't have the intestinal fortitude to be anything but annonymous.

Rvav8r

XceptionXceptionover 17 years ago
Loved it

Thanks. Very well done and erotic. She let's her inhibitions go and touches a deep inner passion. It's a bonus for the husband that it's his fantasy too and it relieves her of any guilt.

I love the female perspective.

Xception

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Magnificent

I agree with previous comment that you were short on desription. I, too, would have liked to hear what happened in his room. I'm really interested in your evaluation of his cock. Was it thick or thin, long or ordinary. Did he pound you so hard in his enthusiasm that you felt wonderful being the source of his scoring? Why didn't you tell us about the head? Hope is was big and soft and heart shaped, and really pleasured your cunt.

Keep up the good work, and keep up lots of cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Disappointing

Stories in the Loving Wives section with unconstructive criticism and insults are usually not that bad. Unfortunately, this story was. The idea wasn't bad. The build up was ok. But the climax was entirely missing. And in my opinion it's not good style to change the point of view. Stick with one person or use third person. But don't switch back and forth between two (or more) characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Realistic and Hot!

Very realistic and well done. I liked it that you left the sex in the room to the imagination. Ignore the mouth-breathers who read a story all the way through that is CLEARLY about cuckolding very early on and then complain about cuckolding stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I haven't read your story...

so please forgive me for my rating. I find cuckolding-themed stories to be very unenjoyable. The comments of the person from 'northern plains' raised my ire and I felt compelled to post my thoughts on his words.

Who are you to determine what one should or should not read. Last time I looked this was a free forum in which anyone could post his/her opinion. Granted some remarks exhibit incredible ignorance and bias, but, unless you have recently been appointed room monitor, it seems to be each's right to post as each sees fit.

I suppose you must have considered your implied insult creative in referring as "mouth breathers" to those whose comments you didn't like. Perhaps that could be considered high praise from one who obviously drags his knuckles.

As you postulate that those who don't like stories in this vein shouldn't read the story (wow...another of each's right...to read whatever story he/she chooses), then perhaps YOU should shun the Feedback Portal for said stories to avoid reading opinions that obviously cause you stress. It's really a shame that your enjoyment of a story seems so dependent upon what others think.

I will respect almost anything that is well written, regardless of theme. It may not be what floats my boat, and if so, I'll normally avoid it. A few authors here are so entertaining that I have to read whatever they submit. I, as you, do not have to defend what I like and don't like. And, if I am a minority of one in my perception of a story, then so be it. I'm not going to let your remarks affect my appraisal of a story, so don't let mine influence yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
First Rate !!!

Too short though.

Excellent writing brings the reader right along smoothly, with no interruptions, but needs a follow-up story. When is it coming??

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
vERY REAL

Fabulously written ..reminded me of our encounter..should have continued the climx on the beach

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wish it were me.

this has been a fantisy of mine for years.

I would like to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?? That' s IT?

That's all? really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Details

You won't go into details?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wish it was MY wife being screwed by stranger we just met.

Very erotic story . Just wish I could make it happen with MY wife and that I would be able to peek and see what he does to her or at the very least get to listen. I bought my wife an ankle bracelet and some crotchless panties so she could let other guys know she is available to be screwed. I want her to spread her legs and invite another guy to take her to his room ,or even better if she brings him to our room so I can peek from the closet and watch. Makes me hard just thinking of it.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
DUMB ASS WHORE

hubby wanted to watch..be there...this all should have been taken back to their room for all to enjoy the erotic pleasures together ...didn't even vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked the story. Very erotic hearing what your wife was thinking, and that she was enjoying it as much as you. I can only imagine how hot you two were when she came back to your room, her pussy soaking wet from Cory and then you playing in it. Wow, that's hot. I hope you got to do it again and it was just as hot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

teaser where was the sex with the stranger and why didn't you include that lame lame

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

what the hell is wrong with so many having a problem their wife get a good fuck with a bbc. let her love and enjoy

KaraSweetKaraSweet9 months ago

It's a very good story, at first. Did you get bored and just end it? Then we had sex and it was hot. The readers want detail. What happened? Did she suck him? What were the emotions? Did he make her orgasm? Bareback? Condom? Did she swallow? Good story, next time finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with sharing ones loving wife

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. I wish my wife would do this and i could watch

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would love my wife to do this while i watch and approve. I would have her go braless first and then let John feel her up and maybe fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

grrat story. if your going to do this kind of thing then yes do it on vacation . wives love this on vacation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous