Vacation Planning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned forward past Ally and asked, "Do you come here much?"

"Not really," I replied. "This is a little out of the ordinary for us."

"I guess so," he said with a long look at Ally.

I leaned over and whispered in Ally's ear, "Little pet, why don't you show the nice man just how pretty your titties are."

Slowly she turned towards the guy and said, "Would you like to see my br..."

I popped the leash a little. "Your what?"

"...my titties?" she finished.

"Sure!" was the eager response.

"They are not as big a most," she said as she drew the shirt open, exposing her self to him and most of the rest of the men in the room. "Do you like them?"

"They're lovely," he assured her. "And you belly button ring is very sexy, too."

Her hand trailed down to the little post with a dangling gemstone over her navel. I felt the temperature in the room notch up a couple of degrees.

"Tell your friend what happened when I spanked you in the booth," I instructed.

She seemed to shrink into herself a little. Then I saw her take a breath. "I came," she whispered.

"A little louder little slut," I said. "I don't think he heard you."

"I came. It was so naughty," she said slightly louder.

The guy next to Ally was really revved up. I decided it was time to up the stakes a bit. I leaned to him and said, "We are going to take another lap around the booths in a moment. There's no telling what might happen if you were to be standing at one of the ones near the back."

He looked up at me, then over at Ally. "I'm going for a walk now," he said. "You two take care."

He stood and went into the arcade. A moment later one of the dirty old man types sat next to Ally. I stood and helped her up. We took a step forward to the coke machine where I put her hands on the lighted plastic. She was bent forward almost ninety degrees at the waist. I grabbed the tail of the shirt and lifted it up. All eyes in the room beheld my pet's taught ass. The string of the panties came up her crack, exposing my hand prints on her cheeks and upper thighs for all to see. The crotch of her panties was dark with her wetness. Then I stood her up and we strolled down the aisle of video booths.

We paused at a number of booths. Each one was continuously showing one kind of porn or another. I paused at one that showed an interracial scene. A cute blonde nymph was doing things with a huge black guy. The size difference between the tiny girl and the guy was amazing. She wasn't more than 5'1", he was muscular and well over 6' and very well endowed. As we watched he was standing up with her on his waist. You could see his arms flexing as he lifted and dropped her on his cock. Then he lifted her all the way off of him and put her on her knees. He started fucking her mouth very hard. She wasn't a passive participant either. She was going after him like she was starving for it. It was semi-rough and very raunchy.

Ally couldn't see it, but I whispered descriptions in her ear.

"Wow," was her response. She was rubbing her knees against each other and squeezing her thighs as we stood there.

I moved us down the aisle and saw our friend standing at the door to a booth. I guided Ally past him and asked the guy standing at the next booth to let us in. He asked if we wanted company.

"Not right now," I told him. Then I shut and locked the door. The movie in this booth showed a woman on a kitchen table getting eaten by a man seated in a chair. Nice dinner.

This booth differed from the last one we were in. There was a 6" diameter hole between it and the next booth. I looked and saw our friend looking through the hole. I turned and said, "Strip, you horny little slut," to Ally.

She removed my shirt quickly. I set it on the stool so that it wouldn't get too dirty from the floor. When Ally started to remove her little panties, I stopped her.

"Wait. I want you to turn this way," I said as I faced her away from the hole she didn't know existed.

She bent at the waist and slid the panties down her legs. The guy looking through the hole was looking right at her butt and pussy, now. I pushed Ally to her knees and took the panties from her hand. They were wet with her juices. She was clearly very excited by this. As she started unzipping my pants and pulling my cock out, I passed her panties through the hole to our friend. I turned so that we were side on to the hole so he could see my blindfolded wife sucking my dick.

After a few minutes of this, I moved her around so that she was facing the hole with her hands on the wall. I stood behind her and eased myself into her sweet pussy. "Mmmm. You are such a slut," I said. "Showing off your body like that. Teasing those men. You like that, don't you little pet?"

"Ung...yes...yes...it's so good," she said in rhythm to my thrusts.

I looked down at the hole in the wall and saw a circle of face peering in at us. "Pet, I bet you would like to have your titties touched, wouldn't you?"

"Please...yes...yes," she responded.

"I bet you would like to have your nipples pulled and twisted, wouldn't you?"

"Yes...please."

I winked and nodded at the face in the circle. He squeezed his arm through the hole and grasped her left breast. Ally froze, then said, "Oh God...he's touching me...oh...oh."

I continued stroking in and out of her as I felt her pussy clamping on my cock. His hand switched between her breasts as she started having a continuous series of little orgasms. When they started slowing down, I grabbed her shoulder and stood her up, pulling myself out of her. Our friend through the wall pulled his arm back and peeked through again.

"Did you like having your titties touched like that?" I asked.

She smiled dreamily and purred a languorous "Yesss."

"You have to thank him then," I said as I pushed her to her knees in front of the hole. Her whole body tightened up. The post orgasm bliss was shattered. She didn't expect this at all. She pushed her hands against the wall, holding herself away from the hole. I saw the face in the hole disappear. It was replaced with a hard cock.

Ally was holding herself away from the waving cock she couldn't see, but knew had to be there. "No...please," she said.

"Hmmm. Those weren't the three little words that will send us to the mountains, little pet," I said. "You know what I want to hear."

Her head bowed for a second. Then I saw her take a deep breath. I expected her to use it to give in and say 'Halt, halt, halt'. But she surprised me. She began sliding her hands over the wall searching for the hole. Her left hand found his hard cock first. Her wedding ring shone in the light from the TV screen as her fingers encircled the cock of the man she had never seen.

She stroked him with her left hand while her right hand held the base of his cock and stroked his balls that were partially thrust through the wall. I reveled in the sight.

After a moment, I leaned down and said, "You will make him sore if you keep dry stroking him, little slut." Then I pulled the leash forward, moving her head towards his cock. She resisted. "Do it," I hissed. "Do it, or say the words. Whichever you want." Then I dropped the leash. I know she felt it fall. I was letting her know that I wasn't forcing this. I was making her show me that she wanted it – that she was my slut, my pet.

She leaned forward, pursed her lips, and gave the head of his cock a slow kiss. As her lips slowly parted with the kiss, her head moved forward. She slowly sank down his shaft, taking him deep into her mouth. Then I watched as she pulled back and repeated the movement over and over. After a bit, she fisted his shaft and I could see her pulling her lips back and forth over the corona of his cock. He had his body shoved hard against the other side of the wall as she worked on the end of his member.

Then she leaned into him again, angling herself such that he was deep in her mouth and her nose was pressed against the wood of the wall. She was motionless for a moment, and then I saw that her throat and jaw were moving rhythmically. He was fucking her throat through the hole.

I grabbed my little slut's hips and pulled her to her feet. She stayed locked on the cock she was sucking as I did it. I slipped myself into her and started fucking for all I was worth. As I was sawing in and out of her I saw she her hands on the wall, bracing herself. When she froze and clenched her fists, I slowed. She was swallowing his cum. I pulled out and slowly stroked myself as she milked his softening cock.

When he pulled it back through the hole, I pulled on the leash and stuck my cock into her mouth. I said, "Little slut, you liked that way too much. You are such a naught little pet. You must want to go the beach awfully bad."

"Umph...umph," she grunted around my cock, trying to indicate her pleasure to me.

I could feel the orgasm building deep in my belly. I pulled her off of me and dragged her to her feet. "Get dressed, pet. We have thirty more minutes before we leave. I'm going to make the most of them." I glanced at the hole and saw the face of our friend watching everything. I winked at him.

She groped around a bit before she found the shirt and pulled it on. "Don't bother with the buttons. Everyone here already knows you are a slut," I said.

She groped blindly around some more for her panties. Finally, she turned to me and said, "I can't find my panties."

"Hmmm. You mean you lost the panties I bought for you?" I asked in an exaggerated tone. "Maybe your friend next door has them. Why don't you ask him?"

She bent, sliding her hands down the wall to position herself back at the hole. "Excuse me," she whispered softly, "did I...do you...do you have my panties?"

I heard him reply, "Yes, I do, sweetie."

"Maybe he will trade them for a kiss in the hall," I suggested to her. She froze again for a moment. "We'll have to go to REI and get some hiking boots for you, won't we?"

My allusion to a vacation in the mountains was enough to have her turn to the hole again and say, "I'll give you a kiss for them...out in the hall."

I could hear the latch on his door opening soon after that. When we came out, he was standing in the aisle with a smile on his face. He was holding her red lace panties stretched between two extended fingers.

There were about four other guys standing there. One was coming back out of the booth our friend had just vacated. He dove in there the second the other guy came out. I led Ally to the first guy on our right. He wasn't the one she had just sucked off.

"Slut, we'll see if he will give you your panties for a kiss. You better make it a good kiss, because I'm sure your panties are quite a prize."

Ally reached blindly out and touched the chest of this total stranger. She stepped into him and put her arms up around his neck. Then she tipped her head back and they locked into a deep kiss. As he kissed her, his hands wandered across her asscheeks, pulling the shirt tail up and showing her bare ass to everyone standing there.

When they finished kissing I said, "Ask the nice man for your panties, pet."

She did. When he replied, Baby, I don't have them," she gasped.

"Hmmm...little slut, I think you must have lost track of the man with your panties. Now you are going to have to kiss everyone here until you find them."

I smiled to myself, knowing that if panty guy even tried to step forward, the other guys would lock him into a booth.

Ally ended up kissing seven different guys before she got her panties back. When he handed them to her, she just stood there holding them.

I said, "Put them on, pet, or do you need help. Hmmm...yes I think help is in order. Why don't you see if one of these gentlemen will help you put these on? Ask for some help, little one."

"Would somebody please help me with these?" she said.

I put my palms up and shook my head – holding back the general rush that would otherwise have started. The men held back. "They must not want to cover up your pretty pussy. Maybe if you offered something nice to the man that helps you, you can get a helper," I suggested. "What would you do for the man that helps you?"

"I...I'd let him...my boobs. He could..." she trailed off. The men around us were paying rapt attention to everything we did or said.

"You mean that you are such a slut that you would let the man who helps you put on your panties play with your titties?" I asked.

Ally just nodded. "Well then, why don't you pick someone to help you?"

Ally blindly moved forward as I gestured for everyone to be still. She finally bumped into one of the dirty old man types that were part of her audience. She had kissed this man deeply just a few moments ago. He grabbed her panties and held them to his nose, sniffing loudly. The men all chuckled. Then he knelt down and held them open for her.

Ally felt around and finally got a hand on his shoulder for balance as she stepped up and into the panties. Once they had them on her legs, the man slowly stood, sliding the wisp of lace up to her hips. When he finished, I motioned him back.

"Give the nice man his reward now, pet," I said.

She opened the shirt she had on, exposing her breasts to the men standing there. No one moved.

"Oh dear," I said. "It seems that you have lost track of your helper. Now you are just going to have to give all these nice men the reward."

Over the next few minutes, each of the men touched, tweaked, stroked, bit, and sucked on her tits. Ally was almost cumming from the attention by the time the last guy was done.

"Time to go, little slut. Say goodbye to your friends and thank them," I said.

"Thanks, guys!" Ally giggled. "Bye bye."

I pulled on the leash and led her back through the room with the couches and down the hall to the front desk. The clerk from earlier was still there behind the glass case.

"Hi, again," I said. "My little pet has been a naughty little thing here tonight, but I don't think she has been so bad that she shouldn't have that outfit you are holding for her."

"Yeah. I've been watching," he said.

I leaned in and looked. Most of the back was covered by CCTV. Two television screens were quartered with black and white views of the back. "Ahhh. Then you did get to see her little show."

He smiled and nodded as he put the dress and shoes on the counter. He rang them up. "That'll be eighty-seven fifty two."

I glanced at my watch and said to Ally, "Eight more minutes, pet. I have eight minutes left before we go to the beach." Then as I dropped two fifties on the counter I turned to the clerk and said, "I seem to have left my money at home. Do you think we could work something out?"

This guy may not have been a rocket scientist, but he figured things out quickly enough. "Well, maybe for the dress," he said. "But those shoes are pretty special."

I reached into a jar of condoms on the counter. "Maybe my little pet here can do something special." I put the condom on the counter.

He smiled and nodded. I led Ally around to the door to the closed off area behind the counter and handed the leash to him.

"Slut, I want you to put your hands on the counter here and earn that dress for me," I commanded. She knew it was coming. She'd known all night. It had simply been a question of when.

He dropped his trousers to his ankles and slid the condom on. Then he slipped a finger under the string up the back of her t-backed panties. He slid the finger down and over, exposing her pussy to his cock. She was dripping wet and he slid into her easily. I reached down and held her hands as he fucked her in front of me. He was pretty worked up and I could see the tension of an orgasm building when there was a beeping sound. He glanced at the monitors and said, "Shit."

He pulled his pants up and went to the window. A couple were there; he took their money and let them in. They stopped a second, seeing Ally still bent over behind the counter. The clerk stepped back behind her and resumed his fucking. Ally was tossing her head and moaning with him. They were both getting close when a beeping interrupted again. They both stopped.

This time, it was my watch. "Time's up. Time to go," I said. "We need to start planning a trip to the beach." I reached for the blindfold.

"Aww, man," said the clerk.

Ally's hand went over mine on her blindfold. "I'm so close. Please, just a little more."

"Nope, a deal's a deal."

The clerk's hips moved back and forth a couple of times. "Please...I really need it," said Ally.

"Nope, we are out of here. You won fair and square." I looked at the clerk. "Sorry, buddy."

"No! Wait!" said Ally. "The mountains, we'll go to the mountains. Just let me finish."

"Done," I said. "It's a deal!"

The clerk had no clue what we were talking about, but he went back at Ally like there was no tomorrow. He came before she did. She was still groaning for more as he pulled his shrinking cock out of her. I gotta give the guy credit. He dropped down and started licking and fingering her pussy like his life depended on it. He took Ally to a squealing orgasm in no time.

Once she caught her breath, he led her back to me, handing me the leash and the two fifties. "Thanks pal," he said.

I let Ally carry the bag with her new dress and shoes to the car.

Next month we will be in the mountains of North Carolina. We'll be hiking for a couple of days, and then we'll do a little whitewater rafting. I've got it all planned out.

Oh, one other thing happened that night might interest the readers of this story:

I helped Ally into the car and closed her door. Then I went around and climbed into the driver's seat. By the time I had the door shut, she had the blindfold and collar in her hand.

"Just remember, my love," she said. "Next time, you wear these. Now whose parents are we visiting for Thanksgiving?"

Three PervPoints to anyone that can identify the bookstore used as the basis for this little tale.

12