All Comments on 'Vacation Sex'

by LP1957

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I gave it a 5

keep writing, fuck the hater......their pissed off because she didn't fuck Ernesto and the rest of the staff like most of the wives on this site. This had nice teasing, some foreplay and a wife the fucked her husband good story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Ernesto is the nickname for Esteban

Ernesto is actually NOT the nickname for Esteban (or vice versa!) I agree that NOT keeping track of your characters' names is off-putting. At least Hubby and Sweetie didn't put on their ski boots on the way out of the massage room!

How does Sweetie get away on the day they're going to fly out to get a secret 'massage' from the twins. Flights out of places this far from the US leave early in the morning. A 10AM tryst with Ernesto and Esteban culminates (heh heh) about noon. An hour to the airport, 45 minutes for check-in, customs and security ... They get back to Mötley Meadows at 3AM. (And her nether regions are NOT going to be subtle, since she had no time or energy to 'freshen up' after the 'massage'!). Next visit, get the cabana-boy-time in while Hubby is deep-sea fishing the day BEFORE leaving! Or better, let him get all his work in back at his business while she goes 'beaching!'

Still, it was hot, and too realistic about 'shit happens', so good score!

DmitryDmitryalmost 12 years ago
to all

Pissheads! 40 and 50 year old do get as exited and hard as the 20 and 30 year old. I find this story very erotic due to many factors. Please keep on writing. 5 stars. Seattle loves you.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 11 years ago
Esteban becsme Ernesto

Basically a silly story. No tension except pretend anxiety over massage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another small-dicked cock-loving redneck cuck.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No

Didn't realize wimpy cuckold

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whore calls Ernesto, and.husband is now a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLP1957@LP1957
62, married to my beautiful wife of 31/years. Like to RP most any cuckold or cheating scene. Very flexible in my roles and use them for story ideas. Have posted some here if you have the time and desire. Like long scenes that build the characters. It never hurts to ask, u...