All Comments on 'Vacation Surprise'

by tremmer

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Well told wife sharing tale

Brace for impact. The morality and cuck troll are about to have their way with you. But a well written story, full of emotion and hot sex, well told, and error-free. Thanks for posting. Hope they don't scare you off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sick

sick, wife sharing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Husband who can't perform

Writes this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful Story - thanx

It was well written, simple yet erotic. Thanks very much. Keep them cuming. Just ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brace for impact. Ignore the trolls

Comments made by fools who want to suppress what others think. Just skimmed through story, nothing erotic about it, dime a dozen here lately. Good thing there still are a handful of good writers to look forward too. 1* for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
trolls ?

this is the same story already told about 10'000'000 times. a wife with tits bigger than her head who never fucked by open daylight changed to a bimbo in less than a second and everybody is happy ? sorry that is shit no matter what kind of morals you have.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
EXPERIMENTATION IS A TOOL

swinging, swapping and known cuckiness leads to wimpdom, TK U MLJ LV NV

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
It needed a lot more

character development and a lot more motivation for the characters to be good. Decent enough writing gets it 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Brace for impact. Ignore the trolls

"Comments made by fools who want to suppress what others think. "

Which is the essence of your own comments.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Tropics; Pool Guy, hung w/pot; Booze = 3some

Pretty formulaic, but an adequate maiden-voyage story! A new anal convert makes a nice future! Terrible last sentence...she SHOULD be more confident, now!

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
I Can See Why

You don't want people rating your stories. Formulaic cuckold wimp submissive husband story. Oh how I love watching my wife get fucked by a stranger. Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5'7" with 38DDD breasts?

Like Barbie, she'd fall flat on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love all the troll comments or the moral damnation comments

Doesn't it make you think, all the comment about the comment are from deminted and sick motherfuckers just like the rest of us. You have the WBC crowd and the I love watch my whore crowd. Everyone else is normal. The troll comment was made by one of English Bob's fan club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my wife

Wish that had been the bellboy with my wife, when she was younger and incredibly beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shocked

I am shocked at how many people who leave negeative comments about this genre of story actually read them. It makes me wonder , do they secretly enjoy this type of story? Are they ashamed that they do? My advice is if you dont like this type of story STOP READING them. I personally dont enjoy the stories on incest or bdsm so guess what.....I dont read them. As far as the story it needed more developement of the characters as ythebadger said. But not bad for a first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't be shocked.

If this Cuckold story was posted in Fetish where it belongs, we wouldn't read it either. But since it is posted in LW it will get 1* from me every time. The overriding theme of this story is cuckoldry, not Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Negative posters should leave.

Who gives a fuck what genre its posted under - the story was HOT! She is definitely a Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Happy Wife

Very good story, well written! Wish it was about my wife and myself. She would have been every bit as respetive and satisfied as the lady in the story, with the exception of not enough pussy eating!

Jim

CowboyZGCowboyZGover 11 years ago
Bold

Enjoyed your first entry and I admire the nerve it takes to put yourself out there.

At the same time, I continue to be fascinated by the vituperative comments this type of story inspires. It seems so many readers are personally confounded by fictional characters and imaginary scenarios, almost as if they are unable to comprehend that it is all make-believe. Ah, well.

In any case, I hope to read your next story soon. Thanks for your imagination and your pluck.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Now I see why you can't rate this cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agree with Cantbuymy - this is total garbage.

Glad this fucked author quit submitting such dog shit.

1jbm1jbmover 9 years ago
Hot story

Thanks for a hot, sexy story!

I dream of this or similar happening to me and my wife.

Hot and very sexy

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot story and every husbands fantasy.

Very arousing story. Made my cock so hard. I wanted to be there and it be my wife and I. Nice for wife to have the pleasure of a big cock pressing against her pussy walls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wife fucks son in law

My wife and I had been staying in South Africa at my daughter's home along with her fiance. I had noticed her future son in law admiring her large, 38EE boobs when she swam in their pool one day. The water made her bikini stick to her breast's and her nipple's stuck out . Her pussy lips could be seen but I never said anything, but saw him admire the show. When he saw me watching him he smiled and put his tongue out and moved it up and down as if he was licking pussy. I smiled back and whispered to him,"She loves that." He replied,"You wouldn't mind if I get the chance". I nodded no and I went for a walk with my daughter. After we left my wife began putting on sun oil and he offered to help her. My wife lay on the sun bed face down,and he began to rub on the sun oil and she opened the bikini top to keep the oil off it. As he rubbed the oil on some went down her side followed by his finger's. He ran his fingers down the side of her boobs making her wriggle. When he oiled her thighs his finger's ran over her pussy lips, she opened her legs to let him oil inside her thighs. Instead he ran a finger over her pussy lips,she told him he was naughie. He bent forward and whispered in her ear."You want me to be naughy don't you, you sexy bitch,". As he slid a finger under her bikini bottom and over her pussy lips and into her pussy. She began to struggle as he pulled her bikini bottoms off and pushed two fingers into her wet pussy. He held her as he finger fucked her,she loved what he was doing and began to moan in pleasure. He pulled her up onto her knees and began licking her pussy and finger fucking her. She was really turned on and he slid his cock into her and he held her hips as he fucked her,she yelled out,"Fuck me harder, harder you randy bastard." After about 15 minutes she felt him comings deep inside her,he said"You are one great fuck, I will be coming back for more, I think you will be wanting more.": My wife repled," Oh yes I will be happy for more of your big cock.What about a threesome with my stepdaughter or my husband." Before we came home my wife got her wish including a session with her stepdaughter without fiancé. She told me later my daughter was bisexual and into black guys.

rjh57rjh57almost 7 years ago
amazing

that was one of the hottest stories i have read your wife sounds like a sex goddess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet

My wife read this story before vacation. She bought a few bikinis that showed her camel toe and nips. She came back from the beach with marks all over her. She spread her legs and pulled her bottoms aside, that pussy was stretched. As I got on my knees she let me know I would be eating three loads of cum. I told her to wear her thong suit tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Our vacation

It was Vegas, and feeling randy, I asked her to flash the room service guy. She giggled, said no way, but when our food arrived she came out in just a towel. She managed to let it slip a few times, barely catching it in time, the guy was sure taking his time setting up the food.

He told us he would come back in two hours to get the cart and stuff. I asked her if she wanted to, she knew what I meant. The guy was back exactly on time, the wife lay on the bed in a shorty robe. She moved around and gave him one hell of a show.

Then he told her he would be in another room at 8 PM and left.

I asked her if she wanted to, she said, "Uh huh." so she went down there.

Back in two hours, she told me "Damn he was big!" That was the only time we ever did anything like that, but quite a memory. I have asked her if I can watch someday, she says OK but so far it hasn't happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First rate story

I can’t get over the negative and nasty comments. Like the one saying if the wife was 5’ 7” and 38DDD she would fall on her face. Really? Google playmate Marilyn Lange. She happens to be 5’ 7” with a 38DDD bust, and gorgeous.

Writing isn’t easy. Posting what you write takes courage. And it is enjoyable fantasy for many for many reasons. If you don’t like the theme, don’t read. And stick to the themes you do enjoy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Not crazy, just mentally challenged cuck and whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

meh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous