Vacation to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David couldn't last long like this, and, not wanting to end our fucking frenzy, he pulled out of me just in time not to go past the point of no return. I sat down on the bed and directed him to my lap. The entry was quick and easy thanks to Jack's having been there already. I held him in the air and continued the pounding of his ass while Jack got right up to David and leaned forward. Their bodies pressed together and they made out and rubbed their cocks. I masturbated both dicks with one hand and caressed Jack's back with the other.

With David in the middle of Jack's and my embrace, none of us could hold back much longer. Jack was the first to cum, all over David's cock and stomach. His semen coated the sun-bronzed skin. Then David added his spunk to the mix brewing on his body, just as I pulled out for good and gave my cock some final attention from my hand. I went all over David's face, having laid him down on the bed. Now he was coated in all the cum that our amazing sex had produced.

No sooner had we jizzed on him than we started licking it up. I cleaned off his and Jack's cocks quickly and licked the last drops from his abdomen. As I looked up, Jack was thoroughly cleaning David's cum from his chest. As David basked in the spunk on his face, Jack and I came down and got it all up in one long three-way kiss. We licked one another's faces and explored each other's mouths with our tongues, determined not to let the tiniest amount of jizz go to waste.

Finally satisfied, with softening dicks, we lay down together, still naked and sticky from cum and saliva, in one big heap. I could tell this would be the best vacation ever.

*

Note: Thanks for reading my story. It's the first erotic story I've every written—just something I did for fun over a couple of weekends. I'm happy to hear your feedback as I hope to become a better writer (but not a professional one, I'm afraid).

12