All Comments on 'Vacation Twist Ch. 04'

by mozartnflcom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not My Thing

Little boy playing at being married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so what's the point ?

because she can she does? so can he and she does not like it? a couple ? no just 2 assholes.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
not good at all

this whore obviously has no love for her husband. after publicly humiliating him at the competition and refusing him later he actually believes that she loves him and doesn't want to humiliate him? what a crock. her masturbating to the thought of his replacement after he walked away upset sure proves that theory wrong. time for him to look out for himself as she apparently won't be staying away from her young lover. i'd suggest taking all the money, portable valuables and kids on a cross country move. leave her a note letting her know he's not interested in sharing a slut and unfit mother, that she can have the house but the kids need to be far from her whorish behaviour. if he decides to stay he needs to criple the lover. broken elbows and knees would limit his ability to compete and may convince him to stay away from married women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No problem

Assert yourself and claim your woman, if not let her go to the one that won her from you. Stand up for once.

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
Are you gonna finish this hot story?

Otherwise, FTDS may have to do it for you - & he may not take it places you want it to go. This is a great story - just not finished! kEN

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I think the writer didn't find a way to finish it...

I think the writer didn't find a way to finish it...Because the marriage was over as soon as she began to cheat!!! 1*

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Wow. Total non ending. Kind of wrote yourself into a corner?

You have tackled some serious issues here.

I wish you had FTDS

Let me know if I can ftds?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'd love to see FTDS tackle this, it'd be a complete 180 and she'd go down in flames. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My god, what a dim bulb this man is!

"Remember, she is not interested in cuckold in anyway shape or form. Neither is she interested in me being humiliated." And yet, somehow, she managed to do both. She is so remorseful that replaying the event sets off a bout of masturbation. Her sexual excitement springs from his humiliation. "Actions speak louder than words" may be cliche, but it's also true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i think him repeating his mantra...

about 'her not being into humiliating me' and 'not into actual cuckoldry' was for his sake, a cute lil' lie he tells himself.

it's a garbage fetish, cuckoldry. even the 'harmless' flirting type.

truth me told...the alpha does't have adonis abs. he isn't always rich. an alpha simply puts down the yappers. doesn't take much effort to slide a small blade into human muscle....a 6 year old can easily shank an MMA fighter given the right chance.

but i digress, throw your fetish into the dump where it belongs. shit is toxic. no one benefits.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She began her journey to be

ing a cheating slut wife the day she decided to become a super hot mom. The poor fool will never satisfy her again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous