Valentine's Day Dalliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

"For once in your life, brother mine, you've had a good idea. I'm going to get comfortable, too."

"And me."

So we both trooped upstairs to our respective bedrooms. I quickly stripped out of my warm outdoor clothing and underwear then pulled on my soft pyjamas, leaving the top buttons open. We all settled down in front of the TV and searched through the TV magazine to find something to watch. Mutually we decided not to watch any the endless re-runs and soaps which plague television. Time was that the BBC and ITV went out of the way to give us some fresh, good, entertainment all the channels seemed to have run out of ideas so just filled their schedules with crap followed by more crap.

Hugh threw the TV magazine in disgust. "What a load of crap! Fancy a game of Uckers?" he asked us. Uckers, for those who don't know the game, used to be very popular in the British navy. It is based on Ludo and can be very, very competitive with a skill level maybe on a par with backgammon. Our grandfather had served in the navy and introduced the game to his family when he retired. Our father taught Uckers to me and Hugh, who had in turn, shown Karen the game. Although originally conceived as a game for four players, it could easily be adapted for two. Karen and I readily agreed as we had on many occasions played into the wee, small hours of the night. The three of us were pretty well-matched in Uckers skills.

We all scattered around getting plates of snacks, cheese, nuts and wine: we set up the Uckers board with all the goodies within easy reach. We agreed that the winner would stay on the board after each game and the loser would sit the next game out, to refresh drinks and snacks as required. Ladies first, Hugh gallantly insisted, so Karen and I sat down to do battle.

Several games and several glasses of wine later, we were starting to feel mellow. We were all getting into a bit of a flirtatious mood, even Hugh and I mildly flirting with each other. My brother and I set the board up for the next game and Karen came to stand behind me after again refilling our wine glasses.

She started a gentle massage of my shoulders as I concentrated on building my blocks, watching Hugh's markers starting to pile up behind me. The dice were kind to me but cruel to Hugh and my solid block forced his markers into a mixed pile, a very vulnerable situation. With a squeal of delight I managed to land upon his pile, sending all but one of his markers back to base. Now I just had to get my own counters home so I relaxed my shoulders to Karen's massaging hands, but they were getting adventurous, slipping under my pyjama top and caressing the swell of my breasts.

Hugh was almost drooling at the mouth as Karen got more and more audacious with her hands, now unmistakeably fondling my full breasts and rolling my nipples. "Oh look, Hugh, she's blushing all the way down to her boobs," my sister-in-law said and with that she opened my top wide so that my brother could, indeed see the flush, which was burning my face, all the way down. I was embarrassed but excited at the same time; the wine had lowered my inhibitions and, in spite of my blushes, I did not mind Karen showing off my boobs to her tit-loving husband. By now I was finding it difficult to concentrate on my game and made a silly mistake. Fortunately Hugh, too must have been distracted because he failed to spot it until after he had moved, so I won the game.

As you can imagine, we never set the board up again. I just sat back as Karen became more bold by popping all my pyjama buttons, leaving me fully exposed to my brother's lecherous gaze. After not too long, Karen sat on my lap and kissed me very thoroughly, very passionately. "Danni and I are going to bed," she announced to her husband. "If you want, you may come and watch." He tried, unsuccessfully, to hide the erection tenting out the front of his pyjamas as we all trooped up the stairs to their bedroom. Karen caught Hugh's attention, pointed at a chair and ordered, "Sit," as if commanding a dog. Meekly, he sat.

She pulled my face into a passionate kiss as we stripped each other, both of us almost overbalancing as we each stood on one leg to push our 'jama bottoms off. Naked, we faced each other and I took in the short-trimmed blonde hair, the brilliant blue eyes, the elfin-shaped face and the slim, almost lanky, body. Her breasts were quite small but held their shape without sag. Her nipples were hard little pink buttons, her aureoles almost blended into the tanned flesh of her breasts. Her tummy had not an ounce of fat, her narrow hips likewise. Her blonde bush was trimmed to a downward pointing triangle, leaving her pussy lips pouting and looking quite damp. There were no tan lines visible so maybe she sunbathed naked. Karen, in turn, checked out my fuller figure, my larger breasts had big, dark nipples which were as hard as hers. My own dark muff was untrimmed and luxuriant.

Hugh's eyes were almost popping out of his head as he saw me naked for the second time in his life, but this was entirely different. This was not that accidental glimpse he had all those years ago, now I flaunted myself, cupping my breasts and playing with them for both their benefits, I was feeling a bit wild and wanton; what did it really matter if he saw me, even lusted for me. Karen stepped close and we hugged, my boobs squashing her smaller ones to her chest. I felt her nipples digging into my flesh as we kissed and almost fell onto the bed when she dragged me there.

Hugh was forgotten as we kissed, tongues fighting a battle between our mouths. I loved the feel of he small firm breasts with their hard nipples as I squeezed and moulded them in my hands. My sister-in-law was also making free with my globes and then she brought her mouth to a nipple, seizing it between her lips and suckling powerfully. My breasts, and particularly the nipples, had always been perhaps my most erogenous area so they loved the attention they were receiving. After many heavenly minutes of her almost worshipping my tit, she kissed her way down my body, making me shiver with anticipation as she got closer to my crotch but she was not a tease and soon I felt her tongue taste my pussy which was flowing freely.

But I was hungry to taste her so I lifted and turned her so that I could get my own mouth to her everted and glistening pussy lips. I sucked each lip in turn then ran my tongue all the way between them. She tasted delicious so I pushed my tongue deep into her to get closer to the source. Bless the girl, she was giving my pussy the same treatment and soon we were both writhing about trying to get maximum stimulation. With my fingers I parted her lips and exposed her shiny clitoris. It looked so tempting so I put my lips to it and sucked, lashing the tip with my tongue. She heaved her body, making me hang on to keep mouth and clitoris together and as she squealed, '"Oh yes, Karen, yeeesss," I was rewarded with a fresh flood of her honey which lit the fires in my body as they consumed me.

We shuffled face to face again, kissing lovingly as we recovered from the passions of the last few minutes, each of us having a hand at the other's pussy, fingers seeking inside for the spots of pleasure. Now and then either of us would switch attention to the other's boobs and we played like this until we both had another lovely orgasm.

At the same time, almost as if we were one, we sat up on the bed. Karen looked over me towards her husband who was sitting there with a hard cock almost pushing his pyjamas up to his chin. He looked a little guilty so Karen accused, "Have you been playing with yourself?" He just turned his eyes away a little sheepishly without answering her. "You've seen us, now you get rid of your jimjams so we can see you properly."

Hugh quickly stripped and stood there with an impressive looking erection. "Come close, that's it right next to the bed. We are going to watch you masturbate for us," Karen instructed. He shuffled over until his knees were touching the bed right next to me, his tool throbbing before my eyes. He was staring at my boobs as he started playing with himself and it was not long before he called, almost in a pained voice, "Where?"

"On Danni's tits as you are so engrossed with them."

This was the first time I had ever watched a man masturbate; come to think of it, I had never even seen a man ejaculate as my partners had always been in my body, one place or another. He groaned as a big glob of his cream splattered across the top of one breast, the other one getting the next spurt and the rest following rapidly until he finally squeezed his tool and produced just a dribble which just oozed over his fingers. I was fascinated by the whole process. One strand had strayed to my upper lip and I automatically licked it away. Nice, I have always loved the taste of 'man fat'! The softening prick was close to my face, still with the remnants of his ejaculate coating the end. I don't know if it was just the sensation of the cooling liquid splattered over my body, or the forbidden thrill of my brother having done it, but I felt so wicked that I took hold of the tool and slipped it into my mouth to taste more of him as I sucked it clean.

I heard Karen tell him that he had to lick up the mess he had made and he pulled his dick from my mouth just as it filled out again but he had me lay down and licked all away his cream away. I did not think there was so much on my nipples but they seemed to receive most of the licking and sucking. Having my brother lapping his tongue all over my chest felt lovely because it was so naughty. "But 'naughty' is the name of this game," I thought, so I decided there and then to go all the way with Hugh if he wanted. And I was almost certain he did want. Just the thought of being fucked by my brother, breaking the taboos of a lifetime, sent a frisson of desire shivering through me, safe in the knowledge that I had always taken my Pill regularly. Yes, all the way with my handsome brother.

I pulled Karen's face to one tit and Hugh to the other then laid back and enjoyed their ministrations. Both of them moved a hand to my pussy and two sets of fingers made a welcome invasion down there, stretching me deliciously. Between them they soon had me primed and, in spite of the lovely Karen being available, I needed a good hard prick inside me, Hugh's hard prick, so I pulled my brother on top of me and his wife guided his shaft home.

Oh, it felt so good to be filled again, and my brother was certainly big enough to fill a girl. I was glad he had just come because there was no urgency in his long wonderful strokes penetrating to my womb. As he made love to me, we were kissing, Hugh was lovely to snog with, and Karen was having lots of fun at my breast. I felt totally loved as they dedicated themselves to satisfying me. For many long minutes he continued his heavenly gentle rhythm and twice I felt that golden glow suffuse my body before his tempo changed and became more urgent. "Come for me, Hugh," I whispered into his ear. "Fill me with your seed."

He needed no further encouragement and those gentle strokes transformed into an almost robotic hammering. Hugh called out, "Yes, yes." And Karen took that as her cue to bite my nipple. Oh god, it was like New Year's with the fireworks going off in every nerve. Hugh gave out a great roar and thrust home. Each jerk of his prick inside me set off another fiery rocket until he was spent.

I was given scant time to recover: Hugh rolled off me and Karen's mouth immediately took over as her tongue sought her husbands deposit. Looking at Hugh, I saw that his retreating tool was slick with our combined juices so I twisted to take it into my mouth and continued long after it was cleansed. With my mouth, my tongue, lips, teeth, all at work I coaxed his tool back to full size again and pushing into my throat. My fervent application was encouraged by what Karen was doing down there: my pussy was getting the same adoration as I lavished upon Hugh's tool.

I suddenly realised that Karen was giving so much and not getting so I rolled away from them both and told Hugh to give his wife the fucking she needed. He knelt between her legs and lifted them over his arms; I made sure he was on target and was fascinated by the sight of his tool probing through the dripping labia and disappearing into her pussy. Karen moaned in her pleasure of being filled where she wanted and I knew how she felt, having recently been there. I think Hugh realised that I was getting turned on watching them fuck and he manoeuvred their bodies so I could see each stroke, each roll of his hips. Karen was thrusting back urgently and she later confided to me that she had felt so wanton to be put on exhibition as she was, she was in ecstasy almost as soon as Hugh first pulled her legs wide open on display. She was moaning and writhing with all her lover's inventive positions and when he switched and entered her pussy from the back I could not resist the sight of her engorged pleasure button. I sank my lips and tongue on the target, thrilling at the feel of Hugh's tool going in and out past my mouth. I reached under to play with his testicles and my other hand went straight to my own clitoris, rubbing and rolling it as I started my own fires burning.

There must have been some kind of telepathy at work because, within a couple of seconds of each other, we all wailed our climax, although mine was muffled by a pussy which was flooding into my mouth. Our passions dissipated, we fell apart as we recovered our energies. Hugh got up and returned with a bottle of wine and glasses, clambered into bed between his two ladies as we all sipped at the wine. Suddenly Karen said, "I'm going for a fag. Coming Danni?" Still naked, we went downstairs while she retrieved a packet from the drawer and opened the back door. The rain was still coming down in sheets but over the distant hills the half moon was shining in a clear sky.

We stopped at the open door looking out. "Are we going to be brave?" she asked.

"Either brave or plain fucking stupid, Karen, let's stay here at least with a bit of shelter." I responded. We smoked our cigarettes quickly as the wind-blown rain splattered our bare skin, giving us goose bumps and two sets of nipples reacted to the cold by popping up. Karen noticed mine and set her mouth to one of them. That strange contrast between the cold of the rest of my body and my nipple in her warm mouth was making me feel all unnecessary again but it was a brief interlude as we stubbed out our half-burnt cigarettes and returned to the warmth. Karen grabbed a couple of towels from the airing cupboard and we dried ourselves off in front of the Aga before returning to bed, now revived by the cold we had just endured.

Hugh screeched in mock terror when we got back into bed on either side of him and hugged our cold bodies against his warm one. Soon he pulled the cord above the bed, the lights went out and we snuggled together like a row of spoons, Hugh against my back and Karen behind him. He gently stroked my breast as we all drifted to sleep.

Next morning I was vaguely aware of Hugh climbing over me, trying not to disturb me. I thought he was just going for a pee but he never came back so Karen and I just drifted together in the middle and it was not long before her hands were on my breasts, gently playing with them and particularly my nipples. Her fondling of my tits got more ardent then she flipped me onto my back, straddled my face and brought her pussy to my mouth as her tongue went to work on mine. She tasted just a little stale at first - probably I did too - but soon her fresh juices took over and we licked and nibbled each other to a fine morning wake-up orgasm, not the fireworks of last night, just that lovely satisfying buzz which makes me feel so loved.

We detected the smells of bacon in the air so we both got out of bed and slipped our robes on. I went to my room for a clean pair of knickers and followed Karen to the kitchen. There was a welcome cup of tea waiting for us and Hugh, dressed only in Karen's apron, placed a platter of fried eggs, a dish of grilled bacon, sausages and black pudding on the table and invited us to sit and eat. He removed his apron, cheekily opened Karen's robe and dropped it off her shoulders, having a crafty feel at her boobs then came round and did the same for me and sat at the end of the table between us, He gave Karen and me a fit of the giggles when he said, "I love titty tennis." And demonstrated his meaning by moving his head left and right exaggeratedly to my boobs and Karen's as if watching the ball go over the net in tennis. He reached over and gave us both a lightly pinched nipple before stacking his plate and attacking the food with knife and fork. We girls, of course, also tucked in with relish.

When we had pushed our empty plates back and were all enjoying a fresh pot of tea, Hugh asked, "Anybody got any plans for today? Just about the only entertainment, if that is what they call 'the unspeakable chasing the inedible', is the local hunt. I stuck my nose out of the door while you two were 'otherwise engaged'. That rain has frozen hard and everywhere is like an ice rink so the local hunt can keep it. My vote is to stay here in the warm and entertain ourselves." We could both see an erection poking it's head above the table to look around.

"Makes sense," Karen and I agreed.

I stood up, took off my robe and announced, "We're all friends together now so I vote Nude Day. I must stink from last night so I'm going to have a shower and, dear sis-in-law, you would put the average skunk to shame so you may join me and scrub my back. I won't charge you for the privilege." She trooped behind me to my shower and she scrubbed more than my back, but then so did I to her and we both used slippery fingers in slippery pussies until we climaxed again.

Hugh had busied himself stoking up the Aga and getting a good draught going, He also turned the thermostat up so the rest of the house was warm enough for our nudity. So for the rest of the day we just chilled out, flirting with each other and lustily enjoying many intimate touches and caresses which would sometimes become more passionate. Then perm any two from three or even all three to come together for mutual temporary satiation. We got the Uckers board out and Hugh made a new rule: the loser would go down on the winner for the duration of the next game. Sometimes a game can get vicious and the battle carries on for ages. Believe me, if I had lost to Hugh, my jaw would be aching, or to Karen and the root of my tongue got the cramps. But when I won three times in a row, Hugh twice and Karen once gave me a climax. Lovely, that new rule!

Early in the afternoon we noticed huge snowflakes drifting past the windows and by the time of the early dusk the bushes in the garden all had a three inch white cap. The next day dawned with snow now drifted to waist height against the back door and still growing. May the saints save us from this macho streak all men seem to have. Hugh, not particularly that way inclined, noticed that the log supply for the Aga was dwindling so he made to go outside still naked to get a supply from the woodpile. "You're crazy," said Karen, "you'll catch your death of cold."

"Then I'll have the two most beautiful nurses in the whole of Yorkshire to bring me back to life again." Then the silly bugger opened the door, turned and thumped his chest. "Me Tarzan." Silly bugger again, he forgot Tarzan lived in a tropical jungle.

He staggered in and out with four armfuls of wood, closed the door behind him and just stood there blue with cold. "Bed," I said, "We'll warm him up with our bodies." So together we helped him upstairs. He was barely conscious as we bundled him under the covers and hugged him from both sides. Fortunately no harm was done once he thawed out so life returned to normal.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers