Valentine's Day Dalliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

It continued to snow all of Wednesday and was still snowing when we went to sleep. The radio was giving out dire warnings about the whole country in chaos with the snow. We were effectively snowed in at the cottage so our free and easy mood continued and we played many games of Uckers with the new rule. The snow lasted through the week and on until February 23rd when the air turned warmer, heavy rain came in and melted most of the snow but the ensuing floods kept us still confined. Fortunately Karen was ready for this kind of emergency so her cupboards and freezer had been full but by now they were missing a few basics. Hugh volunteered to drive to the village shop as his car was a 4WD so had a better chance of getting through. He did get through and back home safely but reported the terrible situation of the flooded roads and many fields under water.

With us all being 'trapped' in the cottage, we grew really close. Not just the open sex we had, even though that was good, but the whole atmosphere. It was Karen who asked me if I would like to live with them on a permanent basis, with Hugh in full agreement. I took a day to think about it. I would have to give up my apartment but I didn't see that as too much problem, but I needed to work and in the harsh economic climate, there was little chance of me finding anything so good. Then I remembered, the company had an office in Richmond, an easy drive from here. I contacted the head office where I worked and apologised for not turning up after the holidays, telling them I was snowbound. Then I discussed the possibility of a transfer to the Richmond office with my manager and she agreed with my request.

So it was that, a month later, I had all my personal stuff in a hired van. They both came down to help me move. That was over three years ago and I was so happy to get away from the rush of city life I just settled down. It even worked out that I only needed to go into Richmond once a week, the rest of the work I could download onto my own computer and work from home.

Karen conceived a darling little boy and delivered him on Christmas Day. That made me feel a little maternal so my sister-in-law suggested that I should let Hugh put a baby in me. All three of us searched the internet for information on possible genetic problems for babies with sibling parents. Yes, there was a slightly increased risk but, as it was only the first generation of inbreeding, we weighed up the evidence and decided to accept the small risk. Now my nephew has a half-sister, healthy and without defects, so we are one happy, loving family.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers