Valerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned to look up at Valerie, my eyes were dripping but hers had a wounded look.

"Kate, please tell me what's bothering you," she pleaded so sweetly that my heart ached.

"Well, I...you see...oh, it's just that..." I wasn't making much sense.

"Are you upset because you had sex with a woman last night?" she asked in a wary voice.

"Oh no, it was the most amazing sex I've ever had with anyone," I blurted out with passion.

That made Valerie smile very broadly but soon the frown returned.

"So, are you going to tell me?" she asked with more anger in her voice.

"I just don't understand what you...see in me. You have a great body and mine...well...it's just average," I replied very meekly.

"Why are you selling yourself short? First of all, I'm not attracted to my body type. I like slim, pretty girls that are very feminine and baby, that's you," she declared earnestly.

"Thanks," I said smiling coyly at her.

"Are you intimidated by me?" she asked with that hurt tone again.

"Not really, I love your strong body, muscles...and...but I love all of you, the inside and the outside," I proclaimed with yearning.

"You said that you love me," she cried tearfully.

"I do love you Valerie," I declared and threw my arms around her neck pulling her on top of me.

Valerie kissed me with unbridled zeal and her tongue invaded my mouth with persistence. My heart throbbed in my chest with intense feelings for her.

"Umm...umm...ah...," I moaned.

Valerie, while only an inch taller, outweighed me by at least fifteen pounds of solid muscle and the sensation of her hard body on top of me was overwhelmingly erotic. My hands caressed her silky skin from the top of her rock hard butt up to her neck.

Our deep passionate kisses made by body erupt with craving for Valerie. I kept trying to reach her ass because I wanted to grip it in my hands. She broke a kiss and gazed at me with lust in her eyes. Than scooted her body up so I could grasp her magnificent butt.

That overpowering hunger to feast on Valerie was back and I yearned to finish what I started last night. She was very perceptive and saw the need in my eyes. As she brought her beautiful body up to a kneeling position over my face, I pulled impatiently on her ass but she kept her hot juicy crease above me.

Slowly, Valerie lowered her dripping pussy to my lips. My tongue flew up and down her soaked folds in search of her tangy secretions. With my hands tightly holding her ass, I devoured her pussy with a desire to please her, totally.

My tongue caressed her labia with gentleness but urgency and slowly I spread my entire mouth over her sex.

"Oh...umm...oh god...oh...umm..." she kept moaning.

I lavished her clit with feathery tongue whips. My hunger was relentless and I plowed through her folds again and again with swift but light licks over her now swollen bud. Hot juices dripped into my mouth and I noisily gulped them down my eager throat.

I just couldn't seem to get enough and sucked with maddening desire as my assault on her inflamed clit continued furiously.

"Oh...oh Kate...oh fuck...goddamn it..." she howled

Valerie mashed her sopping wet pussy on my lips and rode my tongue like a rodeo star. The sight of her hard body was awe inspiring as the muscles in her arms, shoulders and stomach stood out because of her exertions. Suddenly her thighs imprisoned my head and squeezed so tightly that I was lightheaded.

Then I heard her scream my name and I was in heaven.

"Oh! Oh! Oh Kate...oh Kate..." she shrieked as her orgasm flowed in waves.

Valerie fell on her side next to me and her sweaty body was shivering. I threw my arms around her and using all my strength pulled her as close as possible against me. I gently kissed her moist face with intense feelings beating in my heart.

"So, this is what love feels like," I thought with wonder.

While my entire being rejoiced, I held Valerie's muscular body. My mouth and chin were sticky from her juices and I didn't want to let go of her. I had never experienced such wonderful closeness with anyone.

"You never had sex with a woman before me?" she asked inquisitively.

"No, you're my first" I answered very shyly.

Valerie kissed me with passion.

"Still love me?" she asked hopefully.

"Oh Valerie, I love you so," I cried with emotion and held on to her.

I gazed at her with loving eyes.

"Have you ever been in love?" I asked curiously.

"I guess I wouldn't call it love, more like infatuation," she answered.

"With who?" I asked

"One of my gymnastics teammates but..." she said wistfully.

Valerie was smiling with an enigmatic look on her face.

"Recently, I fell in love with a very pretty girl, a lot like you, slender like you, sexy like you and just adorable, a real keeper," she said enthusiastically.

Suddenly, I felt very hurt and my eyes welled up.

"Oh, I see," I said with an injured voice and was on the verge of weeping.

"Kate, it's you, don't you know; I'm describing you. I'm in love with you," she exclaimed with tears.

"You love me?" I asked with desire.

"It's been you from the first day at the hospital," she confessed

"Gosh Valerie, I was attracted to you too," I said bawling.

"I love you Kate," she blubbered.

I looked at Valerie with something akin to adoration in my eyes and kissed her yearningly. All the love and passion that resided in my soul was because of her, only her.

"Am I really a keeper?" I asked with my heart pounding savagely in my chest.

"Yes, oh yes" she said smiling and crying at the same time.

"Valerie, can I ask you something?" I inquired with a faux petulant look.

"Yes Kate, ask me anything," she whimpered.

"Can we make love again? Because...well...I think I need lots of practice," I asked with a sly grin and flung my arms around her neck.

Except for bathroom breaks and some food for sustenance, we never left the bed that glorious day.

Can't Get Enough of Your Love Babe:

The next morning I heard my alarm go off and I realized that it was Monday, a day of work. I gazed at the sleeping figure next to me and kissed Valerie gently on the forehead. So much had happened in the last thirty six hours and I was in seventh heaven.

I staggered into my kitchen and quickly made a pot of coffee. As I sat down to partake of my first cup, I saw a very sleepy Valerie in the doorway.

"Come back to bed Kate," she begged drowsily.

"No can do, I go to the gym for an hour then it's work time," I said with regret.

"Oh," she said and put her arms around me from behind.

I rested the back of my head against Valerie and gloried in the wonderful sensation of her embrace. I was literally dying inside because I wanted to spend the day with her but...

"Why won't you stay with me today?" she whined sadly.

"Because I have to work and pick up Alana from after school care," I said sadly.

"I understand Kate, we have our kids to think about, our jobs and..." she expressed with gloom.

I stood up and took Valerie in my arms and looked deep into her blue eyes.

"I love you and I want nothing more than to spend the next week in bed with you but...we have responsibilities," I stated firmly.

I pulled Valerie's lips to mine and kissed her with stunning ardor.

"Not even time for a quicky?" she pleaded with soulful eyes.

"Oh my love, I want you too," I cried on her shoulder.

Valerie carried me up to bed and we made love with passion and heat.

At work, I accomplished very little as Valerie dominated my thoughts. I checked my work scheduled and decided I could take Wednesday afternoon off if she was free.

By the time I emailed her, Valerie was already at work. After Alana was in bed, I tried to read a novel that I'd just purchased but when I saw that one of the characters was named Valerie; I threw the book in frustration.

I had fallen asleep in the chair when my cell phone went off. My spirit danced a jig when I saw it was Valerie.

"Miss me," she asked sweetly.

"Oh God, yes!" I declared.

Just hearing her voice and my heart soared like an eagle in flight. We arranged to meet Wednesday afternoon at her condo. On the day of our rendezvous, the morning hours crept along like an old lady in a walker.

At one, I bade my administrative assistant Laura goodbye and literally ran to the parking garage. Thirty minutes later, I was at Valerie's, knocking on her door. When she opened it, I stared at her with love throbbing in my heart.

When Valerie shut the door, I leapt into her arms and kissed her with deep passion. Soon, clothing went flying in all directions.

"I missed you so much," she panted heavily as I pulled her top up and off.

My hands caressed her breasts and thumbed the nipples.

"Do you still love me Kate?" she moaned

"Yes, oh God yes, I love you," I growled lustily.

Valerie was pulling my blouse off as I hungrily sucked her nipples. Our mood was interrupted by a ripping noise. In her zeal, Valerie had ripped the seam almost up to my armpit. We both looked at the damage with surprise.

"I can always buy another one," I said very hastily and threw the torn garment on the floor.

"I love you Kate," she cried with joy.

An afternoon of lust quenched our appetites for the moment but as the weeks of lover's trysts at her condo or my home progressed, it was evident to me that I wanted more, a lot more.

I wanted Valerie in my life every day, I wanted to wake up with her in the morning and kiss her goodnight with my arms around her. I wanted to share my life with her and hoped she wanted the same.

On a Sunday morning when our daughters were with family, I lay next to Valerie and lovingly stroked the silky skin of her back. I was deeply in love with her and was scared about expressing my feelings. But, I knew I had to.

"Valerie?" I murmured.

"Hmm?" she answered and turned to face me.

Valerie looked down the length of my body with a smile.

"Kate, your body looks more toned, more fit," she said admiringly.

"Thanks," I replied and felt my face redden.

"Think you're stronger than me now?" she asked aggressively but with playfulness and tried to grab my wrists.

"Valerie stop!" I yelled and rolled away from her and jumped out of bed.

I started running down the hall stark naked and giggling but she tackled me near the top of the stairs and enveloped me in her muscular embrace. Swiftly, she turned me on my back and pinned my arms with her hands; then sat on my belly with an adoring look. Body and soul, I was her prisoner and gazed at her with emotion bursting in my heart.

Valerie pulled me to my feet and carried me back to bed. With my arms around her neck, I kissed her face lovingly.

"I love you Valerie, so very much," I whispered with feeling from the depth of my soul.

Clear little tears crept into Valerie's eyes and she started to sing in a very soft voice.

"You are my sunshine My only sunshine. You make me happy When skies are gray. You'll never know, dear, How much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away"

Tears ran in torrents down my face as I held the woman that I loved.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I want to share my life with you," I sobbed on her shoulder.

Valerie gently held my face with her hands and kissed me with fiery passion.

For rest of the morning, we talked about which one of us should move in with the other. We determined that since I owned my home free and clear, thanks to my divorce settlement, that it was the most logical choice. Then we had the logistics and timing to consider because Cassidy and Alana were in second grade.

Valerie surprised me when she indicated that she wanted to attend college and earn her sports medicine degree.

"I've got enough saved for tuition and living expenses," she said with pride.

I encouraged her to follow her dream with my complete support no matter what.

"The older I get, the less of a future I have in dancing. They want girls primarily from eighteen to twenty five and I'm on the south side of twenty five. I can always dance part time if money becomes an issue," she said with assurance.

Before we made any final plans, we spoke to our daughter's one on one. When I broached the subject with Alana, she was very excited about having a "sister". Then, she got a very thoughtful look on her face.

"Mommy, how come I don't have blonde hair like you? Cassidy has blonde hair like her mommy," she asked with endearing innocence.

From infancy, Alana had dark brown hair just like my family. I didn't know how to fully explain in child's terms and did the next best thing.

"Ask Valerie the next time you see her," I told her with a wink and sure enough she did.

Seeing Valerie stammer through her answer was a side splitting affair for me.

Eventually we ironed out all the details and with only a few days before move in, we were holding each other close and tenderly kissing in the bed we would soon share together. For some odd reason, I remembered the night I went to see her dance at Diamond Jim's.

"Valerie, what's a lap dance? I asked curiously.

"Oh, just what it sounds like. I'd have to demonstrate," she said in a dreamy voice.

"Will you show me sometime?" I asked with want.

"Uh huh," she answered in a tone that suggested that I forget about it.

"Do think the girl with the brunette hair was serious about giving me a lap dance? I mean, she's very attractive and all..." I asked with fake coyness.

Valerie looked at me with fire in her eyes and taking me by the hand led me to an overstuffed chair and sat me in it.

"Stay right there and don't move!" she barked and ran out of the room.

When Valerie returned she was made up and wearing her tiny G string. She straddled me in the chair moving her muscular body in synch to a song on the radio. There was minimal contact but it was highly erotic and my pussy was creaming by the time she finished.

"Well? What'd ya think?" she asked in a breathless voice.

"It was...ah...ok, I guess," I said in a teasing way as I reached up and palmed her nipples.

"Why you..." she started to say but I pulled her on top of me and kissed her with deep emotion pulsing in my heart.

On moving day, the skies were sunny and blue, a good omen.

When Jamie, Valerie's brother arrived, she gave him a bear hug.

"Ouch Val, you squeeze like a boa constrictor,"

"You're such a wimp," she stated disparagingly.

"Don't take your eyes off of her for a second; dangerous woman," Jamie said mysteriously to me. "Brother Jamie, you finally got one right; she can't take her eyes off of me because she's madly in love with me," Valerie crowed.

Jamie gave her a nasty look that dissolved into a grin.

"I'm happy for you Val," he trumpeted and hugged her.

They were regarding each other with the affection of a brother and sister who love each other.

"If anyone deserves some happiness, it's you," Jamie said with emotion and his eyes welled up.

"You were always the sentimental type," she tried to say admonishingly with a tear filled gaze.

"Ahem," Jamie uttered and pointed to her eyes.

By now, I was crying.

A Sister's Love:

In autumn, I received an email from my sister Deidre. She was arriving in town to attend the wedding of an old high school friend and wanted to meet me for lunch. I had been putting off telling her about Valerie and this was the perfect opportunity.

Valerie and I were living together and it was time I told the one person in my family that I deeply cared about.

From the moment I met her at the restaurant, I could tell by the look in Deidre's eyes that she suspected something was up with me but chose not to ask. That was typical behavior on her part because she knew I'd spill my guts before I said goodbye to her that day. She understood me better than anyone in my life.

We chatted in a friendly manner through the salad course but the remainder of our noon repast featured some very funny impressions of our mother by Deidre.

When I was a teenager, she commented to me quite a few times that she found it hard to believe our severe, uptight and prissy mother ever had sex more than three times.

"Charles, you may kiss me now, no tongues," she said in a formal, upper crust voice.

Charles was my father's first name and I laughed until my sides hurt.

"Charles, get your wicked willy away from me; it's not our anniversary," she mimicked skillfully.

"Stop, you're killing me," I begged with laughter.

When lunch was over, we walked to the hotel Deidre was staying at and sat in a quiet corner of the beautiful atrium adjacent to the lobby. My mood turned serious and although my mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Valerie, there were sentiments in my heart that I wanted my sister to hear. They were long overdue.

"You know Dee, I was very lucky you were my big sister growing up," I said lovingly.

"Why do you say that?" she asked curiously.

"Because you took care of me and watched over me as though you were my real mother," I said with tears in my eyes.

"If I'd been your real mother, your childhood would have been much happier," she said with vehemence.

"But, I feel so fortunate that you're my sister. For as long as I can remember, I've looked up to you, confided in you, needed you and no one made me feel more loved than you," I said with tearful gratitude.

Deidre's eyes moistened and she looked very serious as though she was dredging up past memories. She was quiet for a few moments and it seemed as though she was gathering her strength before she spoke.

"From the time you were a baby, something inside me refused to let you suffer the chillingly cold care of our mother. I was seven when mom brought you home from the hospital and the first time I saw you, you won my heart. I had a sister, a baby sister and inwardly, I was overjoyed," she said with a pleased but sad voice

I took Deidre's hands in mine to comfort her.

"Mom called me 'the little mother' with a lot of sarcasm but I ignored her. I held you, fed you, burped you, changed your diapers, bathed you and tended to your needs every free moment I had.

It wasn't a duty forced on me by anyone but something I desperately wanted to do. I remember running home from school so I could hold you and when you looked at me with your smiling little face, so happy; it filled my heart with love. I grew up fast but I wouldn't have it any other way.

In the evenings after dinner, I would take you to my room and read to you just like Tom Selleck in "Three Men and a Baby." As you got older, you would coo and fuss happily as I read aloud most of my homework assignments. English, science, math problems, you listened to all of it.

Jesus, I almost forgot what a little potty mouth I had growing up. I would cuss something awful in the privacy of my room and of course you were usually with me. I distinctly recall a night when you were three and lying on my bed flipping through the pages of a picture book. Unexpectedly, you looked at me with a very pensive expression.

'Dee, what's a fuckin asshole?' you asked so innocently.

Merciful saints alive, I almost busted a gut cackling and giggling. You didn't have the slightest clue why I was laughing and it took me a long time to persuade you not to repeat it to anyone.

'Ok, I won't,' you said in a matter of fact way and you never did, as far as I know.

After that incident, I guarded my tongue from cussing when you were around. Don't you see Kate, you saved me. With you in my life, I experienced the emotions and feelings that were absent before your arrival. For the first time in my very young life, I was able to love and feel loved by another human being; you loved me back," she expressed with deep emotion.