Valerie and the Bachelor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought the entrées out, and all the guests began to dig in. While the guests ate Valerie passed around the table filling water glasses and offering everyone either a white, or a red wine. Tonight she was careful to bend at the knees and not the waist. She got through the entrées, the waters and the wines without a hitch.

As the last guest was finishing their entree it was Valerie's duty to again clear the table. She was moving slower and more deliberately now. She was really starting to get tired. She didn't intend it, but once she emitted a slight sigh. One of the guests overheard it and commented to Marcus saying. "Well, Marcus I wonder. Are you working your help too hard? Your girl here seems to be either bored or running out of gas."

Marcus was blushing. He looked at Valerie. "Everything all right?"

Valerie self-consciously replied. "Yes Mr. Burke."

He continued. "Look if you're tired we'll find someone else. We'll get someone from the kitchen to finish up."

Valerie was flustered. She'd been trying hard. The sigh was so slight. She said. "No really. I'm fine."

Marcus concluded the conversation. "Well then go ahead finish the table and get everyone's dessert order."

Valerie was surprised and a little hurt. "She'd been trying so hard. He knew she was new at this. He didn't know how much the damn shoes hurt, or how uncomfortable the collar was. She felt like she was being strangled. He sounded so stiff and formal, so cool, so indifferent, so imperious. She hoped she hadn't spoiled things for him. Her only response was. "Yes Sir."

After the brief interlude with the sigh the desserts went fine. She got everybody's dessert orders, and brought everything out. Most people had chosen apple pie with ice cream. It was her favorite. She wished she could have some. She was quietly pleased that Marcus had selected the pie and ice cream. She daydreamed. They were so much alike.

Marcus watched Valerie as she continued to serve through the meal. He knew she was tired, and he realized she hadn't eaten. This was quite a burden to place on her. He'd wished he made sure a second server would have been on hand. But he thought this is good discipline. He'll only give her a mild scolding, no punishment. She'll get better.

As everyone was finishing his or her desserts Marcus stood and invited everyone into the parlor for after dinner drinks. As he led the group out of the dining room he motioned to Valerie. He told her when she got close enough. "Go to the kitchen and tell one of the kitchen people to come in and serve the after dinner drinks. I want you to stay in the kitchen and get something to eat. I know you must be exhausted."

Valerie heard what he said but she couldn't believe it. She was done for the evening. She was being dismissed. She wasn't sure just why. Was he still ill tempered about the sigh and the guest comment or did he really want her to rest? She inquired. "Are you angry with me?"

Marcus answered. "No. I just know you must be tired. You got up early, served everyone lunch, went swimming, and then you've been out here working the evening meal. You deserve a break."

Valerie wasn't convinced. "You're upset with me because I sighed and embarrassed you in front of your guests."

Marcus replied. "You didn't embarrass me. You couldn't embarrass me. You're too pretty. You're too perfect to cause me any embarrassment. I just know you're tired. Go on in the kitchen, eat something, and relax. Then a little later before everyone leaves I'll come and get you. We'll talk then."

Valerie listened, and was even less sure after his comments. What did he mean 'we'll talk then'. She wanted to please him so much. She answered. "OK I'll do what you say, but if you need me I'll be right in the kitchen waiting."

Marcus replied. "That's my girl. Now scoot."

Valerie liked the affection behind his use of the word girl and she liked the warmth behind the order to scoot, but for some reason, and she couldn't put her finger on it, she felt she was being humbled, maybe just a little bit.

Valerie went off to the kitchen to grab a bite. When she got into the kitchen all the other help, actually she meant the regular help, were sitting down taking a break. Most were doing what she was sent in to do, eat. She said. "Mr. Burke told me to come and get something to eat."

One of the kitchen girls replied. "Help yourself, there's plenty out on the counter, and more of everything in the refrigerators. Grab a plate and help yourself.

One of the other kitchen girls asked. "We've never met you before. How did you come to be hired?"

Valerie answered. "Well to be honest I was supposed to be one of the guests for the weekend, but somebody somewhere got sick or something, and those two ladies who keep showing up asked if I would pitch in."

Everyone at the kitchen table sat quietly and just looked back and forth at each other. Then one of them spoke up. "You must be Ms. Carlyle."

Valerie answered. "Why yes. How did you know my name?"

Another staff person answered. "We saw your name on the original guest list. Then we saw there was an asterisk beside your name. Now we know why."

Valerie continued. "Yes, I work with Mr. Burke in the downtown office. I was in Data Processing, but recently I was transferred to Human Relations."

The original staff person interjected. "Are you staying any longer?"

Valerie answered. "Not after dinner. I'll be heading back to the city later this evening."

All the staff people sat in silence. No one offered any information, and no one else seemed to have anything to say. Every one just sat and ate in silence.

After about two hours all the kitchen people had finished their work and had gone off to their own affairs leaving Valerie alone. She sat and waited patiently until after midnight before Marcus made his way to the kitchen. As he entered he acted surprised. "Valerie you're still here?"

Valerie said. "Well yes. You said to wait."

Marcus replied. "That's my good girl. Look all the guests have gone home, and I can see there's no one left in the kitchen. Here." Extending his hand he went on. "Come on let's go in the parlor and sit and talk awhile."

Valerie took his hand and together they went into the parlor, and sat down on one of the love seats side by side. Her uniform, still starched and still stiff, crinkled around her.

Once in the parlor Marcus spoke. "Valerie, it's much too late in the evening for you to drive back to city alone. I can see you're way too tired. I want you to spend the night. Besides tomorrow I'm completely free, and I am determined to show you a good time."

Valerie thought about it. She was tired and driving all the way back into town didn't sound very appetizing. She answered. "If I stayed, what did you have in mind?"

Marcus had her hooked. "Valerie." He asked. "Have you ever been horseback riding?"

Valerie answered. "Yes, but not in a long time."

Marcus went again. "Have you ever been sailing?"

Valerie answered. "No, I can't say that I have."

Marcus went one further. "Valerie. Would you like to go sailing and horseback riding with me tomorrow?"

Valerie answered. "What would we do first?"

Marcus thought. Yes he had her. He responded. "What would you like to do first?"

Valerie answered again. "Well I don't know. How about the horseback riding?"

Marcus reached out to her. "Done!" Then he went on. "Valerie, you're a real girl. I mean I really like you. You're special. You're special to me."

Valerie was thinking how good that sounded. She told him. "I like hearing that."

Marcus went on. "While you were upstairs napping today I went into town and got you something. I'd like to give it to you if that's all right."

Valerie sat still saying nothing.

Marcus took her silence for a yes and reached in his pocket. He pulled out a small jewelry box. "Valerie this isn't much considering all the time and effort you've put in since Friday night, but I had to do something. Please accept this small gift, let me off the hook." He handed her the jewelry box. It was an oblong box, so Valerie correctly guessed it was a necklace, but she was stunned when she got it open. She was looking at an enormously long string of what had to be the most expensive pearls she'd ever seen.

Marcus reached over and took the box. He said. "Here lean forward. Let me put them on you."

Valerie leaned forward and Marcus took out the pearls and held them up. It had to be at least a thirty-inch long necklace.

Marcus spoke. "It's supposed to be a double string. That means, so they tell me, you can wrap it around your neck twice. Let's see if they told me the truth." He took the pearls, unhooked the clasp, and laid them out. He reached around Valerie's neck and pulled the dress collar up. He lifted the necklace over her head and placed it around her neck circling it twice, and last refastening the clasp. He pulled the collar back down, readjusting it. The pearls fit neatly under the stiffly starched white collar. In fact the pearls finished off the uniform. They completed the uniform. Marcus looked at her. "Turn around. There's a mirror behind you."

Valerie turned around. She looked. The pearls were beautiful. They completed her attire. She was fantastically happy. She turned around to Marcus. "Oh. They're wonderful. Are they really for me?"

He answered. "Yes, they're really and truly yours. Are you sure you like them?"

Valerie answered a little stiffly. "Oh Yes. I do."

Marcus thought she sounded a little uncomfortable. He gave her a look of concern. "Are you all right?"

Valerie's eyes were filled with tears. She couldn't help herself. She was getting ready to cry. She had to hold them back. She had to say something. She blurted out. "You're my first."

Marcus looked at her. "First what?"

Valerie went on. "You're my first man?"

Marcus asked. "What nobody's given you pearls before?"

Valerie said. "No. I mean I've never been with another man before. You're the first man I've ever slept with."

Marcus reached forward and pulled her close. He wrapped her in his arms. He said. "We've made love. But you know we've never slept together. Maybe we ought to find a way to complete your sentence."

Valerie was deeply folded in his arms. She was nestled as tightly as she could get. "Marcus, I love you."

Marcus answered carefully. "That's a wonderful thing to say. I want you to know I feel much the same way about you. You've been making me very happy. Come on. Let's go to bed." He bodily lifted her in his arms. "Tonight my dear we'll complete you sentence." He carried her down the hall, up the stairs, and into his bedroom.

Marcus opened the door to his bedroom. He and Valerie both went inside.

Marcus spoke first. "Valerie is it really true that you've never been with any other man?"

Valerie answered. "Until Friday evening I was a virgin. But I'm glad I'm not anymore. I'm glad I gave my virginity to you."

Marcus gave her a warm smile. "That's very humbling Valerie. Let me ask you. Is it safe to say you haven't done any other kinds of sexual things."

Valerie answered. "When I was in college there were guys who wanted me to do things, but I never did. Somehow it just didn't seem right. I always wanted to save myself for someone special, someone like you."

Marcus held out a hand. "Come over here and lie down on the bed. I want you to lie down on your back."

Valerie did as she was told.

Marcus whispered. "I'm going to undress you, and then I'm going to show you some of the other ways men and women can make love."

Valerie knew about the other ways, she'd just never done them. She kept quiet. She thought it was better to let Marcus take charge.

Marcus slowly went to work on the uniform. There must be at least fifty buttons back here he thought, but he took his time. As he undid the buttons he lavished attention on Valerie's neck and her head. He spoke to her about her appearance. "Valerie I thought you looked beautiful this evening. I couldn't take my eyes off you while you were serving everyone. You're so graceful. You moved with such fluid beauty, and the uniform was made for you. You looked so natural in it." He carefully undid the cuffs, holding each of her small delicate hands in one of his while he unclasped the buttons that had imprisoned her wrists all evening.

Valerie loved the way his hands felt. She saw how her tiny hands disappeared in his. He was so strong and yet so gentle.

He rubbed and massaged her. As the dress came down he massaged her shoulders and her upper back. The uniform came further down, and as it came down so did his hands. First he moved to her lower back and then to her rear end. He marveled at the smoothness and beauty of her ass. It was a heart shaped work of art. He told her so. "Valerie you have a beautiful body. Your back, your rear, your legs are magnificent. I can't get enough of you. I've been thinking about you all night."

Those were the kinds of things Valerie loved to hear. Those were the things she'd read about in the many novels she'd bought. Those were the things dreamy men said to beautiful women. This was her dream. She knew better and better he was in love with her. He didn't exactly say it to her when she told him she loved him, but she just knew he loved her.

He leaned forward and kissed her lips. He kissed her eyes and her cheeks. He lavished attention on her nose and her chin. Marcus understood where he had read how big cats in the wild sometimes ate their live young. They must feel the same frenzy of hunger mixed with lust he was feeling right now. He wanted to eat her up. He was careful though. He knew he had to go slow. If he went too fast he'd scare his little sparrow off.

Valerie loved the attention. She loved the way he hovered over her. He made her feel safe. He made her feel loved and wanted. God she thought how she loved this man.

Leaving the pearls on, Marcus pulled off the rest of her clothes. He pulled down her ruffled panties. Down came her stockings and shoes. Off came the top. She was completely undressed, naked, fully exposed. He turned her over on her back. He took a finger and traced his way around her navel. He heard her giggle. He reached out and caressed each breast. Her breasts were firm and pear shaped. Her nipples were taut and becoming extruded. She breathed a deep sigh. She took her arms and tried to pull him down on her, but he wouldn't let her. He knew she was getting hot.

Marcus didn't waste any more time on her breasts. He had other plans. Drifting down to her stomach he kissed his way to her vagina. Her pussy was smooth, like a child's, exactly the way he liked them. He licked her labia lips. Her kissed her clitoris and then he bit on it ever so slightly.

Valerie was so happy. The rubbing, the massaging, the kissing, the licking, and the nibbling were all new to her. This was love. This was what bliss was all about. She'd read about it. She knew this was how it would be.

Marcus continued to lick her puss. He stuck a finger in her ass and she jumped. He pulled it out and went back to kissing and licking her pussy. Damn he thought. He'd almost set off an alarm. He'd better be more careful. She was wet, but he had no intention of using her just yet. He wanted her to experience an orgasm just from his mouth. He could tell she was getting there. Her labial lips were starting to swell.

As he continued to kiss her slit and labia, he fondled her breasts. He discerned an immediate reaction from these additional ministrations. Valerie was really wet. He pushed hard with his tongue on her clitoris. He bit softly into her labia. They were fully engorged now and protruding.

Valerie started to squirm, then twist, then buck. She was on the verge of something. She was nearing a pinnacle moment. She was there. She bucked, she bounced and she twisted. She let out a low moan, followed by another even deeper moan. She reached it. She was bucking to the point of jumping. She called out for Marcus to stop. She cried out that everything was too sensitive. He kept working her slit and her vaginal hood with his mouth, lips and tongue. She was wailing. She grabbed his head and pulled him into her vagina. His face was covered in her dew. She wrapped her legs around his head and squeezed mightily. She was totally absorbed. And then it was over. She was too exhausted too sensitive to carry on. She shouted. "Stop! You've got to stop! It's too sensitive. I'm too sensitive!"

Marcus continued to slather his tongue up and down the crease between her labial lips.

Valerie cried out again. "Stop! You've got to stop! Oh please! Please! I'm too sensitive."

Marcus leaned back and started rubbing her breasts. He climbed up further on the bed and held her in his arms. He caressed her cheeks. He kissed her tenderly on her lips. He knew right then and there that she was his. He had her, he knew it, and she knew it too. From now on she was going to be his willing servant, his girl, his doll, his whatever he wanted her to be. He had achieved his goal. The next step was to apply his control in more practical ways.

Marcus leaned down and whispered in her ear. "You're mine. Say it. You're mine."

Valerie looked over at him. "I'm yours. I belong to you."

Marcus said. "Tell me you love me."

Valerie answered. "Oh I love you. I love you Marcus."

Marcus stroked her hair, her head, her face, and her neck. He pulled the white ribbon bow free and let her hair fall loosely on the pillow. He took one finger and traced around her cheeks, chin, and face. He leaned down and kissed her eyes, her nose, and her lips one more time. Then he said one last thing. "It's time to sleep together."

Valerie rolled over toward him. "I love you Marcus Burke. I'll do whatever you want. I'll be whatever you want me to be. I'll wait tables for you. I'll carry your drinks. I'll do whatever you want. I'm yours forever."

He looked down and smiled. "Right now I want you to go to sleep. We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow." In the softest of tones, like a sweet songbird he whispered. "Horseback riding, boating, lunch, dinner, walks in the moonlight, making love." He let his voice trail off with those last words. He watched as she drifted off. He stifled a chuckle and made a mental note. Yes my little doll baby we do have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow.

Together, in each others arms they went to sleep.