Valerie Becomes A Slut

Story Info
Drunk wife lets strangers have their way.
2.3k words
4.1
431.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxlarge
xxlarge
25 Followers

Let me telll you a little bit about my wife. She is 5'2" tall with red hair and weights 135 pounds. I was attracted to her because of her great ass and 34D tits. She was a virgin when we met and hasn't been with anyone else. During the week she is a teacher and also is active at church with the choir and sunday school.

During college, she let me take her virgin pussy and she learned to suck a cock with some ability. After we got married, she got much better at sucking and even began to swallow my cum. She would dress up for me and even watch an occasional porn flick while sucking me.

As time passed, she didn't want sex as much and was less willing to try new things. She didn't want to look at porn and stopped dressing in her nighties. She expressed no interest in looking at nude guys and would not want anything to do with porn. Her greatest orgasems however were when I fingered her playing with her clit as she sucked my cock.

I had the same thoughts as everyone else does about seeing their wife with another man or being a slut for a group of men. This however would never happen with my wife, or so I thought.

We were both on vacation when I talked her into having a few drinks. Now Val has had about 4 drinks in the 23 years we have been married so this was a surprise. I went to the store and got a bottle of wine and also some vodka. I poured out some of the wine and put the vodka in hoping she wouldn't notice the taste. She didn't and had a glass. I didn't see any difference so I had her drink two more glasses. These were not wine glasses but the kind you get in a hotel. She started to get a little hot so she took off her sweater. I poured some more and soon the wine bottle was almost gone.

Val was getting hotter and wanted to go for a swim. Now for Val a swim is to go sit in the hot tub and soak. I helped her into her suit and we walked to the pool. It was about 11PM so there wasn't anyone else in the pool or hot tub. We slipped in and after a few minutes I had Val's tits out and was playing with her nipples. I knew something had changed since she would never of let me do this before. I slipped my hand in the bottoms and started to play with her pussy. She closed her eyes as I fingered her. She raised up and now her tits were above the water. I told her and she just moaned without trying to cover up. I had her close to cumming when I heard the pool door open and two large black men enter the room. Quickly I put Val's tits back in her top and pulled my hand out of her bottom. She just mumbled don't stop".

As we sat in the hot tub, she began to rub my cock through my suit. The two black men got out of the pool and walked over to us and climbed in. They said hi and Val just sat there with her eyes closed. They talked about work but kept on glancing over at Val. I had read about hot wives and interracial stories but Val had said time and time again that she didn't like blacks at all and was not interested in anyone else. Val kept rubbing up against me and reaching for my cock. I got a crazy idea and thought if anything was going to happen, it would be now or never. I quickly got out of the tub and told Val I would be right back after checking my e-mails from work. She mumbled something without opening her eyes.

I made it to the door and walked out with my knees shaking. I waited out in the hall for a few minutes and quietly opened the door and actually crawled in. The entrance was blocked by some plants. As I looked over at the hot tub hoping to see something going on like Val at least talking to the men, I was shocked. Val was standing, with one of the men in back of her. He had his hands inside her top and was playing with my Valerie's breast. Her head was leaning back on his chest. The other man was in front of her. I couldn't see exactly what was going on but it looked like he was rubbing her pussy. I made a noise and the men quickly began to put Val back where she was.

As I climbed into the hot tub I looked at Val. She still had her eyes closed and was out of it. I didn't know if she actually knew what had gone on or not. I wanted more to happen but didn't know what to say. One of the men said "You've got a great looking lady there".

"Thanks. She isn't use to drinking and I think is drunk."

"Ya think?" replied the other man with a grin on his face.

I looked at Val and realized that some of her nipple on her left tit was uncovered. Without thinking, I reached over and put it back in her suit and said she probably didn't realize she wasn't covered. Dam, why did I do that? Now they couldn't look at her tit.

"My name is Leroy and I don't mind if she isn't in her suit corectly. I wouldn't mind if you took her top off"

"Yea. I'm Leon and your lady is hot. Take her top off and let her relax. Looks like she won't mind."

Shit, what do I do? She would kill me if she knew. The only adults that have seen her tits are me and her doctor. "If you guys really wouldn't mind I think she would be more comfortable. Oh, my name is Mike and this is Valerie, my wife." With that I reached in back of her and unhooked her top. Leroy and Leon both had big grins on their faces as I slid the top off exposing my sweet innocent wife's naked breast to these two black men. My cock was about to rip through my suit. We all just sat and stared at Val with her D cup tits on display for several minutes.

Leon finally said, "Does she like to have you play with those big boobs of hers? May help her relax since she has a good start."

Yea Leon, like she needs that but I know an open door when I see one. "You're right. She is pretty stressed with her job so she deserves a good relaxing time." I reached up with my left hand and began to fondle Val's left tit.

Before I could say a thing, Leroy slid over to Val's right side and said "Let me give you a hand." He reached up and there right in front of me Val's tit was being played with by a black stranger. "That is if you don't mind. I only wanted to help."

"Sure." was all I could say. For the next five minutes, which seemed like hours, I stared at my lovely wife having her tits played with. My fantasy was fulfilled but like all fantasies it wasn't enough. I wanted more.

Leon broke the silence and said "Does she like her tits sucked? My wife always likes me to suck her nips. She says it feels so good and she feels like a slut."

Did he just call my wife a slut? Before I could answer, Leroy bent over and began sucking Val's tit. Now what? Then it happened. Val opened her eyes and looked at me and our two guest. She mumbled something and just stared at Leroy sucking her. Would shit hit the fan now? Was my marriage over? Leon leaned forward and Val mumbled something again. I think she said what you doing but Leon spoke up right away.

"What? Sure, you can suck my cock?" Leon had his suit down in a second and his huge black dick was in front of Val's face. She just looked at it and opened her mouth in awe. Leon pushed forward and began feeding more cock into Val's mouth. The same mouth that had only sucked my cock was now tasting her first black monster. Did she really ask to suck a black stranger's cock? "Just like my bitch. Put a cock in front of them and the slut can't help but be a cocksucking whore. It doesn't matter what cock it is. Sluts just need to get a cock. Your bitch sucks great."

"Thanks" I think. This was all happening too fast. I just sat back and took in the sight. My sweet little wife was sitting with her tits sticking out and getting them sucked. She was also sucking a big black cock. She was actually sucking as I watched. He was no longer just using her mouth but she was really working on making him feel good.

Leroy stood up and pulled off his suit. Val's hand went up to grab him without anyone telling or helping her. She was trying to suck one cock and jack off another but she wasn't able to do it very well since she was so drunk.

Leroy reached under Val's arms and helped her up. "Let me help you out of those tight bottoms, slut" Leroy pulled her suit off and exposed the pussy that had only been know to me. Leroy sat down and I thought we was taking a break. He pulled Val toward him and before I coud say a word this black stranger had her legs spread and had her sit on his cock.

Holy shit, my wife was being fucked by another man in front of me. I will always remember the look on Val's face. She had this blank look as she was sitting down and as that hard black dick slid into her a smile washed across her face and her eyes closed. I was speechless. Leon slid his cock back in her mouth and pulled on her nipples as Val moved up and down on Leroy's cock. My wife, sunday school teacher, school teacher, shy, conservative housewife was being the whore I had always dreamed of. My cock started to shoot cum all over the inside of my suit.

For the next hour and a half, these two men took turns using my wife any way they wanted and she never objected once. She would only mumble and Leon or Leroy would tell me what she said. When they were done using and humiliating my wife, they wispered to each other and faced Val. They each took hold of their dicks and began to piss all over her face and tits. She tried to say something but was rewarded with pee in her mouth. They shook their dicks off and climbed out of the hot tub. Leroy looked at me and said, "Your wife is a cocksucking slut. If my wife acted like this I would bitch slap her till she begged for forgivness."

I sat looking at Val with cum all over her. Leroy was right. She was a slut. She had let two complete strangers use her mouth, tits, pussy and ass more than she had ever let me. Not only that but they were black. My wife Valerie had turned from the conservative good girl to a $5 whore and she didn't even get $5. She began to mumble so I leaned closer and said "What?"

"Fuck gin wif yor back cock. Shooo wittle dick Mike how. Immm yours." Fuck again with your black cock. Show little dick Mike how. I'm yours. After that she just laid back and fell asleep. She did know what was going on and liked it. What a slut. What could I do? I did any average white man would do in this situation with his wife passed out. I fucked her ass, cunt and used her mouth like never before. I did everything the other guys did to her and everything I always wanted to do. Then I also pissed on her and left her there to figure her own way out of this mess.

About 6:00 the next morning there was a knock on the door. There was Val with a police officer. "Is this your wife sir?" he asked.

"Yes. Where was she?" We were in the hot tub around 11 and I told her I was going to go back to the room to check e-mails and then go to sleep. I just assumed she had come up and joined me. Are you OK honey? You look like shit!"

"She was found lying near the hot tub nude this morning and seems to have a hangover. Better keep an eye on her."

"Thanks. What happened honey?"

"I don't remember exactly. I think I was hot and took my suit off and laid down." As she got ready for bed, I took my camera and took several photos of her to remember my special night. I don't think she ever noticed.

I let Val clean up and we got ready to leave. I wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or not about not knowing what happened. As we walked through the lobby, we passed several black men. Val hesitated when she saw them and began to turn lovely shades of red. None of the men were from last night but Val put her hand up to the side of her face making sure she wasn't seen. Now I knew she remembered. Once we were home several days I realized that she knew what she had done but that is another story.

xxlarge
xxlarge
25 Followers