All Comments on 'Valerie Ch. 02'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fabulous!!!

please write other chapters!! they are some of the best ritings ive read..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Glorious!

Brilliant as usual! Looking forward to many more so keep up the good work!

-Dani

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Insight into beginning's w/ BDSM!

Nicely handled scenes and characters! VERY HOT!! I'll look forward to more of Valerie's growing adventures! BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Safety

I think it's great that you had examples of BDSM gone wrong and gave ideas about how to live this lifestyle in a safer way. Well written as usual.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 17 years ago
Excellent depiction of D/s BDSM

The most accessible and best-written rendition of a legitimate D/s scene I've read on all of the 'Net. You've performed a great service for those of us who enjoy safe, sane and consensual "kink." Thank you! Bravo!

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

chanichaniover 16 years ago
Just perfect

Your story is amazing.Actually not only this one but the others as well. Congratulations! Don't ever stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
passionate writing style

I am eagerly awaiting further writings including valerie. She is an extremely complex character and you obviously have done extenstive research into the lifestyle. Please continue to devlope her and other characters.

XantuXantualmost 16 years ago
Very good descriptives...

A very enjoyable description of a new persons exploration of the world. I enjoyed it. xantu

Rad'lRad'lover 12 years ago
A very well written story.

Starts rather abruptly but the character development is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
new sub

as a new sub I am inspired by how I can auction my self for use. I related to the main character from the beginning to the end.

kristabackristabacover 10 years ago

Really liked this part of story, got me wondering about trying this out, especialy part about slave auction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous