All Comments on 'Valerie Finds Her Man'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
venus_canvenus_canalmost 15 years ago
This is hot

I like the way you took time to carefully craft the story and leave the ass fucking as a climax. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Agreed

Nicely done.

Not enough Valerie's in the world!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow. Just wow.

That was a long, slow burn. Took me a day a page to get through it. Yummy.

dioniciadioniciaalmost 15 years ago
HOT!!!!!

This was one of the best stories ever on this site. I can't wait to read more from you.

TalinTalinalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

I loved it, its my favorite fetish and the topic of a few stories of my own. Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sooooooo Hot

That was such a hot erotic story....Valerie and Connor weren't the only ones that came!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A really well-written story

And hot, too!

Please keep them coming, you are on the tip of the iceberg, author-wise.

sohandymansohandymanalmost 15 years ago
Thank You.

You told it so well. Not only does it NOT take away a mans masculinity but I feel it empowers a man to be so open with his partner. You nailed it. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Well Done!

What a perfectly amazing story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
delightful

Valerie and conner weren't the only ones who got off. I'm going out and buy a butt plug and get started!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful. Valerie and connor. Just as I imagine it to be. Oh to have had the experience and fill out my dance card.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Impressive

Once i started to read i just could not stop...need more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely magnificent...

Oh, to be Conner. A great story, wonderfully told.

PegmelianPegmelianalmost 14 years ago
beautiful

Loved this story wow!!!! smoking hot!!!

HardNSensualHardNSensualalmost 14 years ago

Agreed. This is what strapon fucking is about... super hot!

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverover 13 years ago
Amazingly well-done

dialogue. I felt as if she were whispering in my ear.

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
Bad exercise

Everybody commented on the story already, I've nothing new to add to that. I do have to wag an angry finger at the mention of the Smith machine and "proper back arched squatting form."

The smith machine is a dangerous device that causes more injuries than it prevents, especially compared to squatting (or benching) with free weights.

The back should NEVER be arched when squatting. That's begging for problems. Neutral spine, not arched, not flexed. Another reason the smith is a bad machine - falling over is not possible so it encourages people to use more weight than they should and thus arch / flex / fuck up their back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My, My, My!!

This was by far, the best story that I've come across (pun intended! in a long time. I long for a Valerie to appear in my life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done:-)

This story is my new little guilty pleasure. I think you should write a book of erotic short stories for women; this has such a perfect mix of sex and emotion, and I love how sweet and adorable Conner's character is (I imagined him with a few less muscles for my own personal preference, but still;-) Kudos to you.

50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1over 11 years ago
If only...

I think this one is still my favorite...I love Conner, he feels really soft, like a beautiful man. I like how tender and sweet and funny their relationship is, and that it's not all just visual stuff, they don't photograph each other; Sometimes, I've tried to capture the most beautiful sunset where I'm from, and take that photo with me when I'm far away, so that I'll feel less lonesome for my home--but it never really works; you can't capture what sex is when it's deep, and passionate, and loving--and maybe it's better that way. I'm a woman, so I don't know that I like the same things your guy readers do; maybe women like sex to be more full on body mind heart physical and spiritual all at once, I don't know. But I love how in this story, they're just two people who really care about each other, exploring what feels good to them both during sex--and that's her being in a power position in bed, calling the shots, loving his tenderness. I don't give a rat's ass about being feminine or masculine or whatever we're *supposed* to want to be--I just wish I had the kind of relationship with a man in real life that you wrote about in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And one more promise

To never, ever, see you again, you manipulative bitch!

suppleWritersuppleWriteralmost 11 years ago
Ignore...

Ignore the dumb comments from people who don't get this type of story! Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous

What a great woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh ......

that was fucking amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who would love the bitch?

So coerces him, degrades him and humiliates him. Who would stay with a woman like that?

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
GAWD you're good...!!!!

GAWD you're good...love the story!!!! The pure naked sensuality of this tale of the taking of a tail is really good!!!!!!! Would that I could find a woman like that!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then he went to the hospital

Where they stitched up his torn sphincter muscle, got her DNA and reported the rape to the Police. She was arrested and convicted spending the next 12 years in prison. I wonder how she thinks of her plan now that she's Bertha's Bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bbw gurl takes me

Met my wife in a gay bar being bi myself. She took me like a slut very much like this story. Fantastic story. Visceral and Romantic.

my_other_lifemy_other_lifealmost 8 years ago
Inspired

I've been looking for strap-on stories from the woman's point of view, gave me some good ideas. I'm not too sure she could have pushed it all the way in one shot though, prior butt plug practice or not! But still a well crafted, enjoyable story.

MtnManslutMtnManslutover 7 years ago
Could there be?!

... real woman like this alive in the world today? I've been searching all my life (as I have been discovering my true inner desires) for one that will understand and accept me like this, but so far have had no success. I would do anything, move anywhere, just for the chance of a relationship like this. Such an amazing story... great writing and one of my favorite scenarios. Thank you!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 7 years ago
Top Notch

Happened to run across a mention of this author in one of the forums on strap-on play and I'm really glad I found this. I too like to explore the emotions of my characters in situations somewhat out of the norm, so this well written effort was a truly good discovery. I thought the intimate exposure of long hidden desires to be well paced and believable...a wonderful combination of mental dialogue and conversational dialogue. I will be reading many more ! (I'll be passing it on to my wife too, since we've been talking about doing more of this ourselves lately ;)

wordbutcherwordbutcherover 6 years ago
Nicely crafted build-up to the conclusion

Building interest through the first parts of the story the author pulls off a denouement that is very erotic for fanciers of strap-on sex.

GoGatorGoGatorover 5 years ago
If you had left out the "assboy" talk it would have been a good story!

ASSBOY, SUCK MY COCK ,I though you loved him, WTF!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

Asspussy, not asshole. great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Always love an aggressive woman. Not enough in the world.

Would welcome my wife to be.

But sadly it never goes well.

I give up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous